Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1v1] The Foreign Tongue (Maebe/Tommy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:17 pm
When she stumbled forward and fell on her knees, he instinctively halted his retreat, stumbling a little himself as he switched gears back into forward, taking a step towards her and holding out a hand as if to help her back to her feet, but too late, and apparently unnecessary, as she rose back up on her own.

As he listened to her stuttered response, he felt both relieved but concerned. She was not behaving at all the same now as she had been moments before.

"Ah, no apology is necessary, Bella! It was just an inquiry. Yes, a bad joke, I will agree with you there." A slightly more uneasy smile was given as he watched her carefully, listening to what she had to say next, before a pierced eyebrow rose.

"You are being nothing but strong and confident and beautiful, and these are not things you should be ashamed of." He said, lurching back once more as she struck out at him with her weapon, landing yet another solid blow against a shield that he knew was beginning to crumble.

His smile grew, hopefully reassuring, as he returned the attack in kind with another bolt from his crossbow.

HP: 6
Damage: 5

nio love

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:36 pm
Strong, and confident, and beautiful. She was only being one of those things, and she knew it - but that would not stop her from accepting the compliments greedily, and tucking them in to briefly remember on a rainy day.

"I try." She clipped out, even as she took the bolt directly against her shield and let the pain soak into her skin.

"I'm usually a lot better at this." She assured him, even as her trident went wide, piercing through nothing but air. She pulled back and smiled sheepishly, but the tension in her eyes remained. "Just having a bad day, I suppose."

Quote:
HP: 23
Damage: 0
Charge: 3/3

Seussi

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:36 pm
He leaned back from the swing of her trident, his smile growing as it (hopefully) became clear that she was not angry with him, though he did actually miss the spark she had possessed moments before.

"At which?" He asked, while firing off another bolt in response. "The sparring, or something else?"

HP: 6

nio love

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:04 pm
She surged forward, no longer deterred by the bolt that ate into her shield, but moving forward despite it; until she was upon him, her trident swinging wildly to disorient him. It came down on him safely in the middle of his chest, as did she, for a split second, until she hopped back and held the trident where it rested against his shield. She could feel it bending to her will beneath the prongs, and her adrenaline spiked with excitement.

"Sparring, sweetheart." She growled, giving him a clever little smile. "Yield to me."

Quote:
HP: 18

Seussi

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:59 pm
He was taken by surprise by her quick movement, his arm raised in an attempt to block the swing that came down at him, but cast aside easily, the trident crashing against his chest, his shield bending, shuddering, about to break.

He knew when he was beat, and he lowered his arm to his side, but did not step back, though his knees had buckled at the blow before he had managed to straighten.

"First of all, I do think that is a lie, second of all,.... Okay, Mi arrendo." He smiled, and held up his hands, his weapon de-summoning back to the plain looking metal bracelets on each wrist.

"I surrender."

HP: 1
Damage: n/a

nio love

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:18 am
She did not seem phased when he called her a liar. He was on his knees in front of her, and his weapon disappeared. Thaw returned to his harmless charm, and she bent forward, to press one demanding finger under his chin and turn his head up higher. She was as close as she dared, smirking down at her hard won prize, but her head tilted upward and her lips pressed instead against the tip of his nose.

"Good boy." She commended, straightening up to give him room to stand. "You were very good. I hope we can do it again, some time. Very soon."

seussi

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:34 pm
From where he kneeled on the ground in front of her, even with her bent down in front of him, she was a rather intimidating sight. She had, after all, just kicked his a** soundly, and had gone back to behaving more like the confident woman he had first assumed she was. When she tilted his head back with one finger, he did not fight it, but instead lowered his hands, his mouth going suddenly dry as she got close. Very close.

He was not sure what her intentions were to be, and he nearly protested, was only a split second from leaning away, when she kissed the tip of his nose and straightened. He let out a light laugh, then, one that was just a tad breathless, with maybe a hint of nervousness behind it, something that he did not often show.

Pushing himself slowly back to his feet, he winced slightly at some amount of pain in his ribs. That, he assumed, would be a bit tender for at least the rest of the day. "I would like that very much, I think." He grinned then, "Anytime that you would like, Bella."

nio love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces