A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:56 pm
Initiation - (n) the action of beginning something

So what exactly am I initiating? I'm beginning none other than a roleplay search thread that's always open.

A b o u t x M e

▷ You can call me Cheyenne or Chey, but if you only call by usernames, I'd prefer killjoy
▷ I call a lot of people hon, hun, bro, dude, etc... It's out of habit
▷ I live in the Eastern Time Zone [Massachusetts]
▷ I got work, and my schedule does change weekly
▷ I prefer playing female, but I do also play male roles. My guys seem to more feminine than not
▷ I love m//f or f//f plots. Sorry guys, yaoi isn't a specialty of mine, but I will be up for it sweatdrop
▷ I post between 500-1000 words
▷ I'm not a perfect person, therefore, I will make mistakes, not on purpose, I promise. But if a sentence is missing a word, or doesn't sound right, it's because I didn't really look it over before submitting it
▷ Plot twists are a thing I love.
▷ Quote me often, because I will lose track of the roleplay quickly

I d e a sxO h , m y !

Note :: These roles below don't have to be FxM, they can be switched, or same sex, I don't care, even plotted

▷ Stoner x Innocent
▷ Shapeshifter x Human
▷ Dancer x Skater
▷ Junior in high school x Freshmen in college
▷ Band member x Non-Fan
▷ Killjoy x OC
One of the killjoys[From MCR] saves/rescues another injured girl out in the desert, and helps her, and falls in love in the process

▷ Gang leaders
▷ Greaser x Soc [Like the outsiders]
▷ Demigod x Human
▷ Vampire x Witch
▷ girl in a all boys school [or switched]
▷ Ex band member x Newer band member [like the Craig Mabbit/ Ronnie Radke idea with Escape the Fate]
▷ Burlesque Dancer x Bartender
▷Honey Lemon x Tadashi

▷Model whose a succubus x Tattoo Artist whose a demon
▷Teacher x Student
▷Celebrity's daughter x non-famous guy
▷Ringmaster x Circus act
▷Gamer x Popular
▷Demon x whatever you want
▷Drunk/Druggie x Worried Friend
▷Racer x Fan
▷Step-siblings
▷Bad x Good

▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ Songs ⊳ ⊳ ⊳ ⊳ ⊳ ⊳ ⊳

▷ What a Catch, Donnie - Fall Out Boy [Girl with low self-esteem/self issues x popular]
▷ Where Did The Party Go - Fall Out Boy [Two strangers/ 7 minutes in heaven]
▷ The Ghost Of You - My Chemical Romance [dead war solider x girlfriend]
▷ Heaven Help Us - My Chemical Romance [angel x demon]
▷ The Only Hope For Me Is You - My Chemical Romance [Two Friends]
▷ Bulletproof Love - Pierce The Veil [Cheating girlfriend x Boyfriend who doesn't know at the moment]
▷ Hold On Til' May - Pierce The Veil [Popular band member x Girlfriend whose dying]

▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ Plots ⊳ ⊳ ⊳ ⊳ ⊳ ⊳ ⊳

Title :: Just a old hockey rivalry
Role needed :: Female

In the year 2015, it's June and in hockey this means Stanley cup time. This is like a repeat of the 2011-2012 season, the Boston Bruins versing the Vancouver Canucks. Meet (girl), she's a true Canucks fan since she was born. She's popular in her hometown because of her singing and is also the ice girl. Now meet (boy) from Boston. He's a Bruins forward. When (girl) travels to Boston with the Canucks, she watches (boy) forming a small crush on him. (boy) looks to (girl) and falls for her. They obviously cant like each other, because of the heated rivalry between the two teams. After the first game, which Vancouver wins, (girl) bumps into (boy) and they hang out, but this get a little to comfortable around it each other, which leads to them having drinks in (boy)'s penthouse, overlooking Boston. Will they admit each others feelings or will this hang out become a one night stand?

Title :: This has to be a dream
Role needed :: Male

Meet Amber. She's a sweet eighteen year old girl. She's loves bands other would never think she would love, like My Chemical Romance, and Of Mice & Men. Amber gets VIP tickets to a My Chemical Romance concert. Her favorite band member? She can't choose! So when she sees Mikey and Ray set a stage fire, the four guys take her along after Ray's runs into her full force, making her unconscious. Soon thinking she's at home she realizes, she in a bed with (MCR band member, you can pick, I cant choose one), and falls out of bed, waking (member) up. He tells her she has to live him and the others since, they think she is dead. Devastated, she has to pull through the reality of being with four guys, and one who tries anything to get you in bed with him. When the other three leave (member) and Amber behind, will Amber grow actual feelings for (member) or have a strong hate towards (member.) ((((It can be any band, I just used mcr for the example))))

Title :: Jar of Hearts
Role needed :: Either

At Belleville high, Bandit is the new junior there. She stands out quite a bit, with her dark red hair, and the way she dresses, skinny jeans, band tees and vans, while the other girls wear dresses, short skirts and shirts that show cleavage. Bandit moved from Los Angeles, where she didn't fit in either. Bandit took her mother's original last name Ballato, instead of Way, making people want to be her best friend due to her father's fame. Meet (boy), whose a senior and the player of the school. He's practically tried to date every female in the school. Once he sees the unfamiliar face of Bandit, he decides to get at her. Two things he doesn't know. One, Bandit hardly falls in love, and two, Bandit hates letting people in close, and that stops her from falling in love. Even after two weeks of flirting (boy) has ran out of ways to get with Bandit. One day after school Bandit say this "Your past is haunting you" and walks off. Over the course of the week after, Bandit starts to like (boy) while (boy) thinks of why Bandit said that. Will (boy) try one last time, or will Bandit leave him hanging.

Title :: Our Chemical Romance

(female) was a huge fan of (band), knowing all their songs and lyrics by heart. She loved the band members but she truly love the (person), their (place in band). She talked about him like she personally knew him, which wasn't true. For her eighteenth birthday, her parents buy her V.I.P tickets to the band's concert. This was her dream, meeting and hanging with her favorite bands. When the rest of band goes out and leaves (person) with (female), things get going, flirting and whatnot. Since (person) starting feelings for (female), he needs to lose their buddies and tell her quick. After the concert, they takes her on the tour bus and locks the door, making sure no one else could get. Will (person) tell her and make her feel good about herself, or will (female) end up losing her dream of dating and actually knowing (person).

Title :: "You're just a Country Girl!"
Role needed :: Either

Taylor is a southern girl with a country girl accent. She loved there, being herself, and hanging with people like her. One day, her parents decided it was best for her to go into the city and live with her aunt and uncle. Taylor was devastated, leaving friends and a future behind her. She moved into the city for the summer and soon meets _____ a city boy. At first glances, Taylor wasn't into _____ because he seemed to be one with everything available to the world. ____ goes up to Taylor and strikes a conversation with her, realizing he did have a bit of country blood in his veins. As school started people taunted her quite often for her outfits and her accent. She wasn't like anyone. She didn't let all of it get to her, because _____ would be there, saying things to the bullies. Taylor grows feelings for _____ and he grows feelings for Taylor. Can this true country girl fall for a city boy?

Title :: Fire and Ice
Role needed :: Either (Ignore the girl's name)

London and _____ were enemies since the day they met, like fire and ice. It all started when London dropped her drink on _____'s history project back in seventh grade. London and _____ went their own way for freshman and sophomore year, meaning they went to two different school in the same district through. Junior year comes around and London's back at the school where _____ is. They get stuck with each other in every class and sit next to each other. They still have the hate between them and ignore each all the time. London changed drastically, as _____ noticed. She drinks and smokes and parties, nothing like she did a few years back, all stuck up and fake. Over the course of the school year, London falls for _____ which couldn't happen to her. How will ____ act when London gets him alone in a classroom?

Title :: Lost in Empty Pillow Talk Again
Based on :: If These Sheets were States

Meet [male] and Heather. There a couple, yes, been a couple since middle school. They shocking share the same birthday, so they're both turning twenty-one this year. Heather works as a music producer, and has been working at the biggest label since tenth grade. [male] is the [part] in a band, who are local, but soon go big thanks to Heather, and telling her boss to give them a chance. It's the first tour for the [male]'s band, and Heather can't go along. It's going to a tough few months without each there. Skype calls won't cut it with them. While on tour, [male] writes a song called If These Sheets were States and plays it for Heather on Skype. In love with the song, know it's going to be a hit, so she just now has to wait till he comes back. The only thing is, they're both in empty pillow talk. Finally he comes back, and [male] finds out Heather, has moved up in her work, so she's not only the mixer and producer for the band, now there manager. What [male] has in store for Heather is to ask him to marry her, on their next tour, and that's Warped Tour which starts in two weeks. So will [male] get the guts to propose to Heather?

Title :: What if I can't forget about you
Based on :: Pierce the Veil song called Caraphernelia
Needed :: Ex-man

Basically it's about a couple who dated for a long period of time, and broke up for whatever reason. A few months go by the girl already got a new peice of eye candy by her side, and her ex-man, well, he doesn't. He can't get over her, the pretty face, the bubbly personality she had. It hurt to even go to places they went. Anyways, Saturday night rolls into the town, and of course the girl and her man go out a club/bar while the ex-man decided to go out with friends. Shockingly to the same place. They end making up eye contact and feels rush in again, something none of them want to feel. It hurts to see them, yet they want to make up for everything. The night progresses, they finally get the guts to speak, until the girl and her man, decided to leave, on her man's terms, not hers. One thing is he is pretty controlling of her, and once the ex- sees it, he's determined again, to win her heart all over, and stay with her as long as he has.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:25 am
A True Killjoy

I'll do Jar of Hearts with you and I would like to play the guy role. smile  

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:49 am
I have a dancer girl for the Dancer x Skater one if you want. 3nodding

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:29 pm
luvsoftball

Alright :3 would you wanna make the topic and I start it off?

TwinOfQuinn

Okay. Do you want to do FxM or FxF rp. I have no cares on which one I do.  

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:38 pm
A True Killjoy

Yes!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:04 pm
I'd honestly be perfectly happy with either one. I have actually been in a FxF mood for the past few days, though.

A True Killjoy

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:21 pm
TwinOfQuinn

FxF is fine by me. Would you mind making it and starting it off?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:17 am
gramhorr

Of course I remember girl :') Who doesn't lol?
I shorten the list, but I'd love to hear these plots xD

▷ Shapeshifter x Human
--------------(omg like "DUDE I THOUGHT I BOUGHT A TOASTER BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE THIS TOTAL BABE.")

--------------(OOOOOOOOH MY GOD I love this. Would we be doing own characters or already made characters?)

--------------(Plot for this)

--------------** Love this idea.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

cactushie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:03 pm
A True Killjoy
gramhorr

▷ Shapeshifter x Human
--------------(omg like "DUDE I THOUGHT I BOUGHT A TOASTER BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE THIS TOTAL BABE.")

--------------(OOOOOOOOH MY GOD I love this. Would we be doing own characters or already made characters?)

Well I was thinking for the Burlesque Dancer x Bartender, maybe as they're closing up the club, the dancer is getting sexually harassed and the bartender had a crush on her for like ever, and then he comes in all super hero like and beats the guy up and then she takes him as her body guard because she frequently gets harassed but doesn't see him as more than that - just someone to look out for her. and he like does all this stuff to try to make her more interested in him. Then they get into a fight because the bartender confesses his love to her and shes all like '' uh no good bye ur fired '' and then idk maybe she gets kidnapped or something and he has to rescue her and only then does she see him in a different light.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:35 pm
gramhorr
A True Killjoy
gramhorr

▷ Shapeshifter x Human

Well I was thinking for the Burlesque Dancer x Bartender, maybe as they're closing up the club, the dancer is getting sexually harassed and the bartender had a crush on her for like ever, and then he comes in all super hero like and beats the guy up and then she takes him as her body guard because she frequently gets harassed but doesn't see him as more than that - just someone to look out for her. and he like does all this stuff to try to make her more interested in him. Then they get into a fight because the bartender confesses his love to her and shes all like '' uh no good bye ur fired '' and then idk maybe she gets kidnapped or something and he has to rescue her and only then does she see him in a different light.

I really like that plot  

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

cactushie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:49 pm
A True Killjoy

do you wanna play the dancer or the dude  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:51 pm