Submit

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What if everything you thought you knew about your lover suddenly changed...

Secret murderer x Sweet girl

luvsoftball

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:07 pm
Shrines

Hey baby even though I hate ya! I wanna love ya I want you! And even though I can't forgive you I really want ta I want you! Tell me, tell me baby Why can't you leave me? Cause even though I shouldn't want it I gotta have it I want you! Head in the clouds Got no weight on my shoulders I should be wiser And realize that I've got One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got one less, one less problem One less problem without ya I got! One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got one less, one less problemI know you're never gonna wake up I gotta give up But it's you! I know I shouldn't ever call back Or let you come back But it's you! Every time you touch me And say you love me I get a little bit breathless I shouldn't want it But it's you! Head in the clouds Got no weight on my shoulders I should be wiser And realize that I've got

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(-`ω´- ) (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) &_&

User Image

(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩)

Brayla drove down the empty streets of her small neighborhood. She had just gotten off from a long shift where she had to work for twelve hours straight. She was a nurse at the local hospital and worked in the emergency room. Taking the next left, she pulled into her driveway and parked her car in her garage, after opening it.
Getting out of her car, she opened the back door to her car and grabbed her bags. Shutting the door and locking it, she walked over to the door that lead into her house and clicked the button to close her garage behind her. Walking into her house, she flipped her lights on and shut the door behind her. Sighing she walked further into her house and laid her bag and keys down on her kitchen table as she walked into her kitchen to get something to eat. It was only seven so she wasn't eating that late. Going to the fridge, she grabbed a container of left overs and put it into the microwave she had located next to her fridge. As she waited for it to be done, she pulled her phone out and went on Facebook to check if anything had happened.User Image

(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩)

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:35 pm
luvsoftball

Garrett x Maldove

S o m e x t h i n g s x a r e x b e s t x l e f t x u n k n o w n . x

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

User ImageUser Image
Garrett was pacing around upstairs in a warehouse where his friends gathered. There was a mattress in the dark room and sitting on top was a black zipped up duffle bag stashed with drugs. Garrett wasn't much of a drugs guy, this was a pick up for another one of his friends who promised him 5,000 for the bag. His friend had planned it all but had Garrett be the runner since he was good at things like this and didn't hesitate to do anything in order to get the job done. To him some of his friends were cowards, but Garrett wouldn't let anything stand in his way for money. The sound of the warehouse door opening made him jump and his heart began racing. He quickly pulled a gun from his pocket and aimed it at the stairs just in case the visitor wasn't his buddy Greg. "Who's there?" He called in the direction of the stairs. Greg approached with his hands up, "It's just me man". Garrett sighed and removed the bandanna from his face. "Learn to ******** call." Garrett grabbed the bag off the mattress and tossed it in his direction, he caught it happily then tossed Garrett the money. He proceeded to count it. "So, did anyone...you know...get hurt?" After counting out the entire 5 grand Garrett patted Greg on the shoulder. "Don't worry about it."

After checking the time Garrett was in a rush to get home before his girlfriend Brayla did. He didn't want to take any chances with her finding the money on him or in his car. For the past few months he had been lying to her that he had a job at his friend's car dealership and that's where the money for rent came from, but he hadn't worked in the past 2 years. When Garett pulled up to the house his stomach dropped. His girlfriend's car was already parked outside. <********> He muttered. He took off his bandana and hid it in the duffle bag with the money then parked in the driveway and hid the bag in his trunk. He would have to find a way to get the money inside a different time when Brayla wasn't around. He looked at himself in the mirror to make sure everything looked okay, and when he was good to go he went inside the house. "Hey babe." He said with a smile. He walked over to Brayla and kissed the top of her head. "What are you making?" He asked when he noticed the sound of the microwave.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:07 pm
Shrines

Hey baby even though I hate ya! I wanna love ya I want you! And even though I can't forgive you I really want ta I want you! Tell me, tell me baby Why can't you leave me? Cause even though I shouldn't want it I gotta have it I want you! Head in the clouds Got no weight on my shoulders I should be wiser And realize that I've got One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got one less, one less problem One less problem without ya I got! One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got one less, one less problemI know you're never gonna wake up I gotta give up But it's you! I know I shouldn't ever call back Or let you come back But it's you! Every time you touch me And say you love me I get a little bit breathless I shouldn't want it But it's you! Head in the clouds Got no weight on my shoulders I should be wiser And realize that I've got

User Image

(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩)

As Brayla was waiting, she looked around the house she was in and squinted her eyes. She wondered why Garrett wasn't home. He was usually home when she got home. Maybe he had a busy and long day at work and wasn't able to call her to tell her that. She turned her attention back to her phone and waited for the food to be ready. Being to in touch with her phone, she didn't notice the sound of foot steps behind her. She jumped slightly when she heard the voice she knew all to well behind her and then a soft kiss on her head. She turned around and saw Garrett standing beside her. "You scared me Garrett." She said to him, trying to give him a glare, but she failed. She could never be mad at Garrett. She had known him for a long time. "Oh, I am just reheating the spaghetti we had to other night. I had a long day at work and don't feel like cooking anything right now." She said just as the timer for the microwave went off.
She opened it and saw the steam pouring out from the sides of the counter and pulled the counter out of the microwave. "You get the cups and i'll put the food on the plates." She said as she picked up the container and leaned in to kiss him softly on the cheek before going over to the other side of the counter tops. She sat the container down and pulled two plates of the cabinets. She placed then on the counter top and divided up the food. When it was all on the plates, she placed the container in the sink and grabbed two forks from the drawers. Walking over to the kitchen table, she laid the plates down and sat down in a chair. "Was the dealer ship busy today? Is that why you are late? I figured that's why you didn't call." She said as she took a bit of the food on the plate. User Image

(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩)

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:22 pm
luvsoftball

Garret t x Maldove

S o m e x t h i n g s x a r e x b e s t x l e f t x u n k n o w n . x

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

User ImageUser Image
Garett couldn't help but laugh when he startled Brayla, she was just so darn cute for him to handle. He laughed his way all the way to the kitchen then followed her instructions and grabbed a couple cups from the counter. He filled them both up with water then placed one on the table next to his plate and one next to his girlfriend's. "There you go baby, and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He smiled and took a seat where she placed his food. "And yeah, the dealership was busy. Real busy. My phone died too so." Garett slowly nodded. He never liked lying to his girlfriend, but he felt like he had no choice. He couldn't just come out and say, "yeah I killed a guy today, and also made 5 grand off a huge drug deal". Garrett bit his bottom lip then took a bite of pasta. "How was your day sweet thing?" He asked, then took a sip of his drink.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm
Shrines

User Image

(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩)

Brayla sat her fork down and waited for Garett to come out and join her. She smiled at him as he walked over to the table carrying the two glasses of water. When he sat them down, she reached out and took a sip of the water setting it back down on the table in front of her. "It's okay babe, I forgive you and your scary looking face." She teased him as she leaned forward and gave him a little peck on his lips and pulled back smiling at him. She picked up her fork again and took another bite of her food that was in front of her. She listened to him as he talked about the car dealership being really busy today and about his phone dying. "Its okay, even if you called me, I wouldn't have been able to pick up because of all the emergency's that came in today." She took another sip of her drink and looked at him. "It was a very long day." She said with a sigh. "It was one where you felt like you were doing everything wrong and nothing was going right. There was probably about forty people that came in today and I kept messing up a lot of stuff with each of them. Then there was a little boy came in that was involved in a car accident where his parents didn't make it. He doesn't have anyone else accept his grandparents that live across the country. You should have seen him. He was beyond scared for his life and he kept calling for his parents. He couldn't grasp the idea that they were gone." She trailed off towards the end of the sentence. She thought back to the pained looked on the boys face and how terrified he looked when he couldn't find his parents. "It's a good thing that I have the next two days off. I don't think that I will be recuperated from today with one night of sleep." She sighed as she tool a few more bites of her food. "Enough about my day, how was yours babe? I guess a lot of people must of come in today to look for cars and with you selling them the cars, I bet you got them the best car for them." She asked him. She always loved hearing about his day and how his work went. She smiled at him as she waited to hear about how it went today for him. She always loved how much she could talk to him and how he was interested in her days. It showed just how much he actually cared for her. "Oh, when is the next day that you have off babe?" She asked wondering if they would be off together so that they could spend some time together.User Image

(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩)

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff