Submit

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm baaaaaack! Wow it's been like a year since I've been on gaia. College is crazy man, but it's summer, and I have a lot of downtime now. Who wants to RP?

Here we go. A major rp search post.
Bolded roles are the ones I'm willing to play.
I prefer a male role but I will rp as a woman.

All celebrities I love (these 1x1's would usually involve the celebrity x either a fan or non fan.):

-Mac Demarco heart
-King Krule
-Tyler, the Creator
-FKA Twigs
-Lana Del Rey
-Ezra Miller

Straight Rp ideas (ladies first):

Jewish prisoner x Nazi
Loving girlfriend x Schizophrenic boyfriend
Amnesiac x Boyfriend
Anorexic x Boyfriend
Royal daughter x Poor man
Suicidal girlfriend x Loving boyfriend
Seductive teacher x Popular student
Sweet girl x Secret murderer
Sociopath x Psychopath
Seductive model x Shy photographer
Hippie x Hippie
Anarchist x Congressman
Witch x Witch hunter
Weird girl x Popular guy

Gay Rp ideas:

Gay guy x Curious straight guy
Schizophrenic boyfriend x Caring boyfriend
Dancer x Bartender
Exchange student x Home-stay "brother"
Troublesome boy x His careful friend
Shy boy x Sex addict
Smoker x Boyfriend
Suicidal boy x Friend
Sociopath x Codependent boyfriend
Psychopath x Unknowing boyfriend
Sex addict x Asexual boy

Anime plots (ladies first, if it's yaoi it will be underlined):

Any pairing from Bleach, Deathnote, or Black Butler (season 1 or 2)
Fairy x Human
Doll x Doll maker
Alien x Human
Angel x Demon
Fire princess x Ice prince
Circus performer x Circus performer
Murderer x Murderer
Human x Robot
Doctor x Assistant
Ring master x Performer
Human x Vampire
Human x Ghost

Plots

Short (gay or straight):
-Two people trapped on an island.

-Zombie apocalypse survival story.

-School for kids with supernatural abilities.

-A girl who is pregnant with another guys baby.

-Two people with special abilities who are targeted and chased after by government.

-A guy who travels in time and falls in love with someone from the past.

-Free runners running from the cops in a no-free runners allowed world.

-A demon who accidentally winds up in heaven. (anime)

-An angel who accidentally winds up in hell. (anime)

-Two ninjas (anime)

More in depth:

Wasteland
( Real rp. Romance/Action. Female role needed.)
After a problem with over population the government came up with a system that limits a persons lifespan to only 19 years. This goes into effect when you turn 18 and are considered an adult. On your 18th birthday you get a timer installed on your arm which starts to tick away starting at 365 days. People have gone insane and the world has turned into nothing but chaos. Some people have gotten their hands on devices that allow you to steal time from other peoples timers expanding your life and shortening theirs and this is exactly what Joel got his hands on. Joel is a rare teenager running through the world with a device people call "an amplifier". Joel frantically fights off people on a daily basis in order to keep the device. He eventually meets a girl named ___________ and they team up them against the rest of the world who wants the device including the government. The only problem is ______________ doesn't have much time on her clock and Joel is afraid to share his.

Afterlife
( Anime rp. Romance/Supernatural. Female role needed.)

There are four places in the universe...Heaven, Hell, and Earth, but most forget about a tiny place in space in time called the Afterlife. This is where Grim reapers judge souls. Grim reapers are able to travel to any of the four dimensions of the universe using their scythe and their job is straight forward. They set random lifespans for each soul that enters earth, and every hour of everyday they read their book, find lifespans that have reached 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds, then reap their souls either calling an angel to take them to heaven or a demon to take them to hell based on how pure their life was, then the reaper leaves. But now there's a girl named ______________ who threatens the cycle. ___________ died but managed to escape her reaper and come back to life. She sat in the hospital bed but something was different about her. She had all knowledge about what laid beyond. She now knows about Heaven, Hell, and the Afterlife and to the surprise of all reapers she has abilities now much like them. She can see lifespans of anyone she looks at, she can read their fate whether they're going to Heaven or Hell, and she can also read how they will die. With her new ability she plans on stopping the death of anyone she sees fit not to die, including her own mother when she returns home from the hospital. As the grim reapers become more and more anxious that ___________ might cause an actual problem they send their best and brightest reaper to stop her and if ______________ doesn't back down he's been commanded to kill her. But what no one knows yet is that she has already become immortal.

Memories
( Anime rp. Romance/Supernatural. Male role needed.)
This rp is based off the book the giver. I really don't want to explain the book so I'm hoping at least one of you have read it. If you haven't there's always shmoop that has a really good video explaining the book and an explaination in words if you'd rather read. here's the link to shmoop.
Anyway the rp would just be someone playing Jonas, and me playing the giver. The only twist is Jonas is much older and the Giver is Rosemary who becomes overwhelmed and decides to share the memories with a random boy (she chooses Jonas) in secret.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:39 am
Shrines

Hey! I'd love to roleplay with you.
            Some of the ones I'd love to do are...:

Sex addict x Asexual boy
            Circus performer (f) x Circus performer (m) **
            An angel who winds up in hell

Are you up for any of those? ^-^
            I'm open to doing more than one as well, of course!

** I'd love to do this one! <3  

iiMiquet

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:36 pm
iiMiquet

Great! Let's do loving girlfriend x schitz , and angel in hell
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:50 pm
I'd like to Roleplay with you ^.^ I play and gender and any sexuality. I will do any of the below Rp ideas with you. I'm willing and would love to Roleplay more than one idea.

Shrines

Gay guy x Curious straight guy
Troublesome boy x His careful friend
Smoker x Boyfriend

Plots

Short (gay or straight):
-Two people trapped on an island.

-Zombie apocalypse survival story.

Wasteland
( Real rp. Romance/Action. Female role needed.)
After a problem with over population the government came up with a system that limits a persons lifespan to only 19 years. This goes into effect when you turn 18 and are considered an adult. On your 18th birthday you get a timer installed on your arm which starts to tick away starting at 365 days. People have gone insane and the world has turned into nothing but chaos. Some people have gotten their hands on devices that allow you to steal time from other peoples timers expanding your life and shortening theirs and this is exactly what Joel got his hands on. Joel is a rare teenager running through the world with a device people call "an amplifier". Joel frantically fights off people on a daily basis in order to keep the device. He eventually meets a girl named ___________ and they team up them against the rest of the world who wants the device including the government. The only problem is ______________ doesn't have much time on her clock and Joel is afraid to share his.

Afterlife
( Anime rp. Romance/Supernatural. Female role needed.)

There are four places in the universe...Heaven, Hell, and Earth, but most forget about a tiny place in space in time called the Afterlife. This is where Grim reapers judge souls. Grim reapers are able to travel to any of the four dimensions of the universe using their scythe and their job is straight forward. They set random lifespans for each soul that enters earth, and every hour of everyday they read their book, find lifespans that have reached 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds, then reap their souls either calling an angel to take them to heaven or a demon to take them to hell based on how pure their life was, then the reaper leaves. But now there's a girl named ______________ who threatens the cycle. ___________ died but managed to escape her reaper and come back to life. She sat in the hospital bed but something was different about her. She had all knowledge about what laid beyond. She now knows about Heaven, Hell, and the Afterlife and to the surprise of all reapers she has abilities now much like them. She can see lifespans of anyone she looks at, she can read their fate whether they're going to Heaven or Hell, and she can also read how they will die. With her new ability she plans on stopping the death of anyone she sees fit not to die, including her own mother when she returns home from the hospital. As the grim reapers become more and more anxious that ___________ might cause an actual problem they send their best and brightest reaper to stop her and if ______________ doesn't back down he's been commanded to kill her. But what no one knows yet is that she has already become immortal.

Experiment_number_626

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:06 pm
Shrines

These sound like they'd be interesting. (:

Amnesiac x Boyfriend
Anorexic x Boyfriend
Weird girl x Popular guy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Shrines

Sounds wonderful ^-^
Would you like me to create and/or begin either?

iiMiquet

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Experiment_number_626

Okay let's see. I'd love to do smoker x boyfriend, and also school for supernaturals. For the supernaturals could I play the girl role? I haven't played a female role in awhile and I really am wanting to.

taketheworldaway

Great! Let's do Anorexic x boyfriend, and weird girl x popular guy.

iiMiquet

Yes please! Could you create them. I can post first.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:06 pm
Shrines

Experiment_number_626

Okay let's see. I'd love to do smoker x boyfriend, and also school for supernaturals. For the supernaturals could I play the girl role? I haven't played a female role in awhile and I really am wanting to.

Of course you can play the girl role ^.^ For the smoker x boyfriend I'd like to play the boyfriend if that's okay with you c:

Do you want me to create the threads and you post first or vice versa?  

Experiment_number_626

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:30 pm
Shrines

Okay! But I'm going to ask something really dumb and say, "In the same rp? Or separately?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Experiment_number_626

Sure thing! Please would you create them. I'll post first.

taketheworldaway

Lets do separate (:

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:01 pm
Shrines

Okay the Roleplays have been created. Please ignore the bad titles.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:07 am
Shrines

Alright. Do you want me to make the topics and you post first?

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:50 pm
taketheworldaway

Sure thing!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:14 pm
Shrines

Amnesiac x Boyfriend
Anorexic x Boyfriend
Sweet girl x Secret murderer
**But if you want to do the sweet girl x secret murderer, id like to play the sweet girl.
I'll do any of these. smile  

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:39 pm
luvsoftball

Helloooo again. (:
Let's do Sweet girl x Secret murderer. You can be the sweetheart. Hehe. I'll create it if you post first.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff