7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:55 am
bad boy x good girl
all that jazz

*Announcer voice*
                  Bad boy Blake thinks he's the hottest guy around. He's what you could call a player. All he really does is uses girls for sex. But what happens when there's a new girl in school? Skye's sweet, innocent, and very smart. She can see past his crazy good looks and refuses to take a moment to even consider dating him. But he won't give up so easily (obviously or there'd be no story). He does everything he can to make this girl like him. Will he fall in love & get sensitive? Or will he go through all this trouble and then drop her like a child getting bored with a toy?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxx→Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ.→

↺ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀɴ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʟᴇғᴛ ʜᴀɴᴅ, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴏᴜʀᴛʜ ғɪɴɢᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴍʏ ᴋɴᴜᴄᴋʟᴇ. ↺xxxxx

↴ Mαувє уσυ'яє ℓσναвℓє
↯ мαувє уσυ'яє му ѕησωƒℓαкє.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMᴀʏʙᴇ I·ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɪɴʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ.
» ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ғʟɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴏғғ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ » xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yoυ jυѕт ɴeed тo вreαтнe тo ғeel мy нeαrт αɢαιɴѕт yoυrѕ ɴow.

`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´´´¯`` .¸¸.´´´¯`` .¸¸.´

xxxxxxxIt was Skye's first day at her new school. She was accustomed to moving around a lot. However, her mother said that she would be at this school at least until she graduated, meaning she needed to make a good impression. She was going to be stuck here for a while. To say she was nervous was an understatement. That was a lot of pressure. She had never stayed in the same place this long. What if they didn't like her here? She was well aware of the fact that other people tended to find her intelligence irritating and somehow even intimidating. She didn't want to be either. Why was it so hard to just be normal?

xxxxxxx"Skye! Are you up?" Mrs. Waters hollered from down the hall, but she was well aware of the fact that her daughter had already been awake for hours. In fact, she could also estimate that the seventeen year-old had changed into multiple different outfits and done her hair in various styles before finally settling on her usual attire: a sweater, skinny jeans, and ballet flats. It would have been a surprise to see her emerge from her room in anything else. She called to her, "You want breakfast?"

xxxxxxx "I already ate!" She called, uncapping a tube of strawberry lip gloss. She ran the brush along her soft pink lips and then took a step back, assessing her work. Yeah, this could work. She looked decent enough. She fussed over a nonexistent imperfection for a moment, and then grabbed her bag. "See you later, Mom!" Brushing a wave of silky blonde hair over her shoulder, she headed down the hallway and towards the door. Grabbing her keys off the hook, she headed to school.

Out Of Chords; This is a s**t post, but it's been like a year since I've written. Skye is wearing...

gramhorr

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cactushie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:13 pm
taketheworldaway

User ImageUser Image

"Blake Ryan," the boy chuckled, looking in the mirror as he combed through his crystal blonde, nearly white, hair. "Here's to another day of being the absolute best." He set down the comb, taking a few more moments to stare at himself in the mirror. Everything about his physique fascinated him - from his naturally perfect shaped eyebrows to his plump yet thin pink lips. He adored his freckles, and loved how his naturally red cheeks would emphasize them against his snow skin. Even his modifications of a small gauge, tattoos, and a lip piercing made him feel perfect. There was no stopping Blake from feeling so high about himself. It wasn't new to him that people got annoyed with how he held himself so high compared to everyone else.

A slight groan escaped the boys lips and he leaned forward, rubbing his private area up against the sink. What an awkward time to get a boner. Blake took his phone out of the pocket of his washed light grey jeans. The clock read 7:35. He didn't have the time to have a boner if he was expected to be seen at school in about ten minutes. He sighed, then wrapped his jacket around his waist. Surely on the way to school the boner would be gone.

As he walked out of his house, he jingled his keys in one hand and his phone in the other. He was busy texting his friend, well, friend with benefits, Kaitlyn. Kait, I'm rock hard and on the way to school. If it's not gone by then.. Give me a quickie? (; Blake chuckled as he hit send on his phone. He knew it would be gone by the time he got to school, but it was always funny to see how Kaitlyn would react when he'd send a text like that to her, but have nothing when he got to school or wherever they were to meet. The boy got into his car and turned the key, put the car into drive, and made his way to the school.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image

↴ Mαувє уσυ'яє ℓσναвℓє

xxxxxxxSkye arrived at the school at exactly 7:45, which was glaringly early. She longed to be the type of person who could actually be late for something, but her mind couldn't handle it. As she sat there, she watched all the people get out of their owns cars and mingle and merge into the crowd heading towards the school. As she watched a group of people, friendly-looking people, pass her car, she longed to be a part of it. They were all smiling and laughing, looking so entirely carefree. At that moment, she would have given anything to feel like that.

xxxxxxx As a passing girl caught her eye, she quickly grabbed her bag and started searching through her purse as if in desperate need for something. In reality, the contents of her purse only consisted of a notebook, strawberry lip gloss, four different colored pens, her cell phone, and fifteen dollars. She pretended to be fascinated by her tube of lip gloss until the girl was finally out of sight, and then she sighed in relief. Well, that was awkward. But also not surprising. Honestly, this was a good representation of her entire life. The teenager powered down the radio and hesitantly turned off her engine. Now that her cover had been blown, it seemed silly to continue hiding out in her car.

xxxxxxx The young girl cautiously stepped out of her car and locked the door behind her. Well, she supposed, it was time for school. She walked through the main doors to the school and warily eyed her surroundings. Lots and lots of people. Not exactly her forte. Unfortunately, she had already left the comfort of her car. It was too late to turn back.

Out Of Chords; Skye is wearing...

gramhorr

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cactushie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:58 am
taketheworldaway

User ImageUser Image

Blake pulled into the school parking lot and parked in his assigned parking area. As he suspected, his boner had long since died and he was well on his way to telling Kaitlyn that she had no use in helping him with the situation anymore. A short smile crawled across his lips as he saw the blonde walk towards his car, wearing an outfit that she would have gotten reprimanded for had she not been liked by a majority of the teachers. She looked awfully excited as she walked towards the car, motioning her hand in a way that signaled she was ready to supply him. Blake watched closely through the windsheild before deciding to get out of the car and show to her that he lacked what she was after.

A frown instantly spread across Kaitlyn’s face as she realized he didn’t have a boner. “Blake,” she whined, dropping her hands down to her sides. “I’m getting real tired of you calling me on duty if you aren’t even going to have a situation for me to take care of.” She walked forward, dragging her fingertips softly over his zipper.

Blake reacted to this by stepping back a few steps, covering his zipper with his hands. “Sorry sugar.” His lips curled devilishly, and he moved his hands out of the way reaching up to run his hands through his hair. The boy then moved around his car and opened the back door, reaching in to retrieve his drawstring backpack which managed to hold all of the contents he’d need for the day: a notebook, about four pens and pencils. He adjusted the bag onto his back. “Maybe you should just start showing up at my house when I message you about it.” He gave her a little wink.

Kaitlyn sighed and flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder, then looked back toward the car where the new girl was standing. “There’s a new girl, I think. I didn’t really get to see her face. She was too busy looking for something, I think.”

“I think you think too much.” Blake shut the car door, grinning. He started to walk towards the school doors.

“No, like,” She started, then walked forward to keep up with him. “You know that awkward thing people do when they don’t want to be awkward and they just rummage through their bags or something? Yeah she was doing that.”

When the two reached the door, Blake shook his head and opened the door, walking into the lobby. He glanced at Kaitlyn, and she’d found herself wrapped around his arm. He thought it was cute, but she was little too attached to him for his taste. He didn’t bother trying to tell her to go away anymore. The two had dated once or twice… Maybe three times. It was hard to keep track. Kaitlyn always kept changing her mind on if she wanted to date him or someone else, and he didn’t really question her choices anymore. There would be days that she’d be wrapped around his arm, and another day she’d be kissing up on some other guy, usually one of his friends. They always made jokes about it, her being a “homie hopper.” Blake used to let this whole scenario play with his emotions, but he didn’t let it anymore. If she wanted to be a hoe, let her.

“There,” Kaitlyn’s whispered hiss brought him out of his thoughts. The girl cocked her head forward to a girl who stood looking lost in the lobby. “That’s the new girl.”

Blake looked at the girl, and his lips curved up in the corners to a gentle smile. The girl was cute.

“Let’s go say hi.” He shook Kaitlyn off of his arm and walked forward to the new girl, ignoring the multiple glares coming in his way as he walked forward towards the girl. The gentle, friendly smile stayed on his lips as he approached her. “Hi, are you new here?”

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:16 pm
User Image

↴ Mαувє уσυ'яє ℓσναвℓє

xxxxxxxSkye wasn't really sure where she was going. Usually she went on a tour of a school before actually attending, but her father didn't want her to miss any more time. She didn't mind having good attendance, however, she had no idea how to read the schedule she'd been given. Great. Just great.

xxxxxxx The strawberry blonde tried not to make eye contact with anyone around her as she scanned the area in search of perhaps a friendly looking teacher or someone not so intimidating. Unfortunately, everyone was intimidating to her. Why was it so hard to talk to people? It was just... Actually, even she wasn't aware of why it was so hard for her to just approach someone. But whenever she tried, her throat caught and her heart raced and she just couldn't manage to get any words out.

xxxxxxx Although she was avoiding everyone's gaze, she did notice a few pointed stares at a boy walking in her direction. She glanced over her shoulder, assuming he was looking at someone else, but found there to be no one there. Was he approaching her? Weird. As he neared, she took in his appearance. Tall, blonde, freckled, pierced, and extremely not the type of person she would ever talk to. However, she was well aware that appearances could be deceiving. She didn't want to write him off as a potential friend just yet.

xxxxxxx Skye tried to look as un-startled as possible as he spoke. He seemed friendly enough, at least so far. "Uh, hi. Yeah, I just transferred today." Then, for the first time that day, she smiled.

gramhorr

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cactushie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Blake nodded, keeping his smile on his face. "That's cool. I kind of figured you were new here, we don't really have that many pretty faces at this school." The boy flirted, giving her a little wink. Even if the girl was new, that wouldn't stop him from going straight ahead and deciding to flirt with her. In fact, that only made him want to flirt with her more. She didn't know who he was, he didn't know who she was - it was perfect. Besides, he knew that new girls were always the easiest to coo in and see how easy they are. Looking at this girl, he really wouldn't have minded to get his hands just a little dirty while playing with her. But, for now he'd keep his friendly composure.

The boy held out his hand, expecting her to put the schedule in his hand. "Where are you from? Oh, and what grade are you in?" Deciding not to ramble off all of these questions, he ceased to ask anything else. "My name is Blake, Blake Ryan. I've lived here in Elmwood Park my entire life. I'm a senior this year, thankfully. I'm about ready to get out and show the world just who I am." He laughed, trying to make it appear that he wasn't actually self centered. He didn't want to scare this girl away just yet. Any girl he wanted, he could have, and he wouldn't let a new girl change that just because of his attitude. And right now, he wanted this girl, even though he didn't know her name.

Blake looked over his shoulder towards Kaitlyn, who was now standing with her group of friends, who were also homie hoppers. Her best female friend, Denise, man, she was good at blowing. Though, she wasn't as easy as Kaitlyn was. It took him quite a bit of convincing at summer camp for Denise to finally give in and supply him with a quick blow. But with her, he was done so quick. It probably would have been embarrassing to most guys to finish that quick, but Blake was thankful for it.

"That girl over there," he motioned his index finger at Kaitlyn. "That's a good friend of mine. She's very social. I'm sure the two of you could be good friends."

User Image

taketheworldaway

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:20 pm
User Image

↴ Mαувє уσυ'яє ℓσναвℓє

xxxxxxxThe young girl flushed a light scarlet at his flirtatious comment and turned her gaze to her nude-colored ballet flats. She wasn't really one for flirting, being that she was quite oblivious to other people. A boy could be inches away from her, staring at her lips, and she probably wouldn't have had the slightest notion that he wanted to kiss her.

xxxxxxx But then again, she wasn't particularly familiar with this boy. This could easily just be his personality. Just because he acted this way with her right now didn't mean he was interested in her, right? Maybe he's just being friendly. And honestly, friendly was the answer she preferred. She had no interest in any sort of relationship here at school--she was here as a stepping stool for college. With her impressive grades, she had already skipped a year. She was on the fast track to Harvard to hopefully become a lawyer. That was if she ever found her voice, at least.

xxxxxxx Do I really want this boy to see my schedule? Although he did seem to have good intentions, she wasn't entirely sure if she trusted him just yet. Still, she pulled her schedule out of her bag and handed it to him. "I just moved here from Alabama," she answered warily, looking up at him. He only asked two questions, but she was quite overwhelmed by how quickly he asked him. Brushing a wave of copper-colored hair over her shoulder, she continued, "I'm a senior."

xxxxxxx When he began to speak, she listened attentively to everything he said. Get out and show the world who he was? And just who was he, exactly? "Oh, right, I'm Skye." A small laugh escaped her lips when she realized she hadn't even properly introduced herself.

xxxxxxxThen she followed his gaze to a group of girls. They didn't really seem like anyone she would share a hair band in the bathroom with, let alone a conversation. Still, she nodded when he suggested they become friends. "Yeah, maybe."

gramhorr

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cactushie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Blake followed her gaze down to her shoes, and he took into account how her feet were a little smaller than most other girl's in this school. During their little conversation, she seemed to be the quiet type. Perhaps this is just how she acted around new people. Blake, thankfully, never had to experience what it was like to move around to different schools. Sure, he would have liked to - just to show off the kind of amazing person he was. He took the girl's schedule and looked through it, quickly gathering that they only had two classes together, and that they were second and last period; economics and art.

The boy didn't have a creative bone in his body. The only reason he was taking art was because it was required by state that he have at least four art credits before he graduated. His art teachers recognized he was one without much talent, and let him slack off on his projects. This was either by him not completing the projects, or by doing them so half-assed that they weren't presented in the student art shows. It didn't matter to him, nor his parents, as he would just take those projects and toss them away.

"Alabama?" He handed her schedule back, his smile faltering a little. "So you're a country girl? Milk a lot of cows in your day?" His tone was half comical and half droned. Sure he should have been interested that she had come from Alabama all the way to Illinois, but he never put much thought past the stereotypical farm state. He doubted that there were any cities in Alabama like Chicago was in Illinois.

User Image

taketheworldaway

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:03 pm
User Image

↴ Mαувє уσυ'яє ℓσναвℓє

xxxxxxxSkye was basically a Renaissance Man, minus being alive during the Renaissance and being, well, a man. She was skilled at not only scholastic activities such as mathematics and linguistics but also extracurricular activities like art, drama, and even athletic ordeals. She had been recruited to join the school's varsity track team in her freshman year, but then she had been forced to move before their first meet. Tragic, really.

xxxxxxx However, moving around didn't restrict her artistic endeavors. No matter where she was, she could draw as long as she had a pen and paper. Maybe she wasn't the best at it, but she enjoyed it. It was nice to not excel at something but still enjoy it. She didn't get that feeling towards many things.

xxxxxxx Skye was quite put off by the Alabama stereotype. Putting her schedule back in her bag, her smile faded. "No, not quite." Avoiding his gaze, she checked the time on her phone. Having people check their phones during a conversation had always been one of her pet peeves, a sure sign that they were not actually invested in what you were saying.

xxxxxxx Ah, well, there was always a hamartia. She supposed that even a friendly-seeming guy like Blake Ryan had flaws. When she looked at him again, she seemed rather bored. "You must really have your head up your a** to believe something like that."

xxxxxxxThen she sighed and glanced around. The bell hadn't rung yet, but she figured it would take some time to actually find the room for her first period class. "Well, I suppose I should be getting to class." She had AP Calculus first. Mathematics was always her best subject because no matter where she went, it was always the same.

gramhorr

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cactushie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Blake rolled his eyes at her comment about him having his head up his a** if he actually believed that Alabama was just for people who milked cows. If she got offended by a soft little remark by that, she was definitely going to be a hard to get girl. It wouldn't be easy to play with her. "Oh you can't be serious, sass on the first day you're here." By this point, his smile had completely diminished and he just looked at the girl like she was a deer who'd jumped into the middle of the freeway. "Sorry I'm not as world renowned as you are, sweetheart." There was a flicker in his eye and he crossed his arms, moving his glance away from her.

Everyone who'd originally been in the lobby were now at their lockers or going to homeroom. He listened to her say that she was going to go off to her class and he nodded, silently, then walked away. Everything he wanted to say at that moment, he knew it would have just been a bad idea for him to open his mouth. Blake decided it'd be best for him to go to his first period class as well, which was AP English. Though he wasn't creative, that boy knew how to write an essay well enough that he skipped right over basic twelfth grade English class.

"Hey, Blake!" The boy turned around to see his friend approaching him. "So, what's the new girl like? Did you get her number? Where's she from? Is she single? I think she's pretty hot."

Blake chuckled at his friend as he rambled all these questions on and on. "Eh. I'm better than her so far." Sike. He was better than everyone anytime. "No. Somewhere in Alabama. She got offended when I asked if she milked cows. I'd say 'meow,' but instead... Moooo." The two boys chuckled at that. He nodded in agreement with his friend, that she was hot. Blake looked over his shoulder towards the girl.

He'd get her.

User Image

taketheworldaway

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:44 pm
User Image

↴ Mαувє уσυ'яє ℓσναвℓє

xxxxxxxSkye wasn't a particularly hot-headed person, but this boy already had her blood boiling. World-renowned? As if. He acted as if she was some sort of stuck-up princess which was far from the truth. She had a lot more to say, but she knew she was better off biting her tongue. He was the only one in the school who had shown her a tiny bit of kindness, and she wasn't going to forget that.

xxxxxxx Unfortunately, she still felt the strong urge to fight him. Of course she wasn't physically capable of doing so, but a girl can dream. 1v1 me, she found herself thinking.

xxxxxxx Skye looked down at her schedule and frowned, not entirely sure where her homeroom was. But after scanning the sheet a few times, she noticed it at the top of the sheet. Great. She headed off to homeroom just as the bell rang. The room was apparently not as difficult to find as she expected, which was a relief.

xxxxxxx As she entered the class room, she felt thirty eyes on her. "Excuse me," she said quietly, approaching her apparent homeroom teacher. "Ah, you must be Miss Waters. Please, take a seat." There was only one seat open, in the front row farthest from the door. Nice. As she walked over, the room erupted into chatter. Some were about her, some weren't. She tried not to think too much of it.

xxxxxxx"Hi, I'm Tracy!" As she took her seat, the petite Asian girl sitting behind her greeted her. "H-Hi. I'm Skye." She was rather wary of her after meeting Blake, unsure of how to react to people here at her new school. However, Tracy was an excellent conversationalist. By the end of homeroom, they were deep in discussion about one of her favorite Korean bands, EXO.

gramhorr

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cactushie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:22 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Homeroom and first period flew by. A majority of those two classes consisted of people coming up to Blake and asking about the new girl, much like his friend had only a few moments before. Soon, he got rather bored of it. He'd already snapped at one person, telling them that they could go talk to her by themselves, and that they didn't need to use him as an informer. That quickly ceased the asking of questions about her. Blake was grateful that did, however. He didn't really know that much about her and by snapping at the person, that'd give him more time to get to know her. And he would, during second period.

Economics was a very boring class to Blake. He knew how the real world was. The school gave him lectures on real world policies on money that he didn't need to know; such as saving the money and where to invest it. His family wasn't exactly rich, but his father surely had enough money to his name that it seemed utterly pointless trying to tell a Ryan how to control his money influx. Mostly he chatted with Beverly, a cute asian girl who sat next to him, or his close friend Scott. It wasn't hard to pass that class.

"Good morning, Mr. Ryan," The teacher greeted him, in his usual formal tone. Even though this school was a small community and all the students and faculty were close, the economics teacher never dropped his formality with the students. It was never a first name basis unless two students had the same last name, which was rarely ever the case here.

"Morning, Mr. Sanchez," Blake replied, his voice low and quiet. He made his way to the back of the classroom, where he usually sat. When he saw Beverly walk in towards her desk, Blake motioned his hand for her to go sit somewhere else. When she dropped her morning smile and gave him a confused look, he sighed and breathed out, "The new girl has this class. I want her to sit next to me."

Thankfully, Beverly was a nice girl and took the only available seat, which was too far away from Blake if Skye had decided to sit there. Now, the only open seat was the one to the right of Blake.

User Image

taketheworldaway

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:28 am
User Image

↴ Mαувє уσυ'яє ℓσναвℓє

xxxxxxxFirst period flew by. AP Calc was by far her favorite class. No matter where she went, despite the different dialects and trends, math never changed. It was the one thing she never had to worry about. It was a comfort to know that she always knew what was going on.

xxxxxxx But for some reason, she found some girls in the back of her class glaring at her. She didn't know what she had done to make them upset, but she noticed they would stop talking the second she looked at them. Were they talking about her? No, that was just silly. Why would they be talking about her? She smiled to herself. They were probably looking at someone else.

xxxxxxx The girl sitting in front of Skye, a small brunette by the name of Maria, asked her many questions after class. "I saw you talking to Blake before homeroom. Are you friends?" She wrinkled her nose, irritated just by the thought of him. "No, not exactly." "But you were together?" Tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, she replied, "He just asked me where I was from. No big deal." "But he's so cute. I wish he would talk to me." Perhaps the girl was looking for a way in with Blake, but Skye had no sympathies. "Then talk to him. He's just a guy. What's the worst that could happen?"

xxxxxxx The nerdy-looking boy sitting to the left of her snorted at her words. She raised an eyebrow at him. "That guy is a total player," he explained. "You don't wanna get involved with him, Maria." But the small brunette just pouted. "But he's so cool, Tim. I wish I had the guts." There was something about the way he looked at Maria. Skye vaguely wondered if he had feelings for her. It must suck to like someone and have to listen to them talk about someone else.

xxxxxxx Thankfully, the bell soon rang, saving her from the sudden awkwardness of the given conversation. "It was nice meeting you guys," she told the two with a soft smile before gathering her things and leaving. But she found herself thinking about that boy's, Tim's, words. He's a total player. Really? She didn't really see him that way, but being as she was new, Tim probably knew Blake a lot better than she did. She decided that for now, or at least until she got settled in, she would avoid him.

xxxxxxxUnfortunately, when she walked into second period Economics, there was only one seat open. And of course, who was it next to? Blake. Great. After quickly showing the teacher her schedule and confirming she was in the correct class, she begrudgingly headed over to the desk. Perhaps if she simply ignored him, he would leave her alone? He seemed rather upset before by her snapping at him, which she slightly regretted, so maybe he wouldn't want anything to do with her. She slipped into the open seat and stared straight ahead at the board.

gramhorr

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cactushie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:23 am
User ImageUser Image

Seeing Skye walk in, Blake couldn't help but feel a smile crawl itself across his lips. He didn't know why he was smiling. He was just a little happy to see her, he supposed. Something about seeing her just made him have a good feeling in his chest. He did feel bad about how he'd reacted to her snapping earlier, but he expected her to put that behind them. He didn't want something so pathetic to interfere with the chance of them eventually playing.

When she sat down in the seat next to him, Blake attempted to silently slide his desk closer to hers, but found that task to be rather difficult as the desk and chair simultaneously squeaked when they were moved. "Hey cutie," He whispered, leaning down as if he had accidentally dropped a pencil of his. "I'm sorry about earlier. I hope that doesn't stop us from being friends." He flashed to her an innocent smile, but buried beneath that smile was the thought of, Oh I'm going to ram you so hard when you're mine. Sweet little Skye, you won't even see it coming. To him, she was just a gazelle, and he was a lion. A lion that was ready to ravish her.

Truthfully, in the back of his mind, the thought of what other people had said about him to her was lingering. He worried slightly that the small community would taint this girls mind and make him seem like a worse person than he saw himself as. He knew he was an amazing person, and he would see to it that this girl would see just how amazing he was. Blake Ryan was amazing in bed, just as he was as a person. Anyone who thought differently, he saw as jealous.

User Image

taketheworldaway

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas