Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Very Mythical (Xiu / Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:37 am
Not one to be deterred, Xiu lifted a gloved hand and rubbed at her chin. "Half price sandwich or burger with a free drink then?" she tried again, taking the fact that the ghoul didn't like cake into consideration this time, "Or at least let me pack you something as takeout if you have places to be after!"

Insert sparkly eyes here.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:21 am
Hel narrowed her eyes at Xiu.

The Baku was rather persistent, wasn't she? Hel admired that, but Xiu was up against of the most stubborn of beings on the face of Halloween. Her sparkly eyes were also a force to be reckoned with, though, but Hel was no stranger to the tactic.

But...she could play Xiu's silly game...kukuku.

"Alright." Hel agreed, maybe too easy, leaning back with easing up with a small grin. "I will leave with something as take out~ For later~"

Kaiyumi

Lucyal
Crew

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:41 am
It didn't seem to register to Xiu at all that the valkyrie gave in far more easily than expected. Eyes lighting up, she immediately gestured towards the chilled display where their freshly-made goods were presently laid out in. "Just take your pick and let me know, then! I can warm it up for you and pack it up in a bag for you."

Poooossibly with some extra things thrown in for good measure, since the ghoul could be a little...freebie happy when it came to friends.

(Sorry Gene).

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:45 am
Hel let out a thoughtful hum, and she hopped back up to her feet and strolled her way over to the display case. It all looked good--even if most of the dishes were lacking meat. The thought of maybe taking something back for Mac later occurred, and she was apt to act on it. She wasn't sure what to pick though, as the reaper would pretty much eat anything so--

"Surprise me, friend!" The reaper finally called back with a laugh, turning and bumping into her familiar who had also stopped molesting Xiu to come over and see the goods. "I am not picky for what to take out~" She returned to her seat, and her familiar started to mill about the cafe, poking it's beak here and there curiously.

"What kind of drinks do you do~?" She asked curiously, eyes looking around still. "Coffee, I see--" She cackled. "Has Mot been in, yet?"

Kaiyumi

Lucyal
Crew

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:54 pm
"Can do!" Xiu chirped, ducking behind the counter to retrieve and heat up a sandwich. While that was happening, she slipped some spookies into the bag that was meant for Hel.

She opened her mouth to answer the ghoul's question, only for a laugh to escape her instead of words at the mention of Mot. "Coffee and tea are our specialties! And no, Mot hasn't shown but yet, but..." Folding her arms across her chest, Xiu shook her head, eyes, wide.

"Did you have any idea that he was going to show up at prom?! I was so surprised!"

Lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:15 am
"Shame on Mot for not coming yet!" Hel jeered with a grin. "I will be certain to give him a hard time the next time we speak!"

The reaper then shook her head with a laugh. "None! After Mot graduated, he lived with me for a time until he was on his feet with his own business and apartment in a city! After that, we do not talk as much. Life, ya~?"

Kaiyumi

Lucyal
Crew

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:00 pm
"Please do," Xiu chirped, grinning as she just imagined the scene between the two reapers. She had always found their banter amusing, and she had to shake off the feeling of nostalgia as scenes of memories from the past flickered through her mind. Jack, as cliche as it was, it really did feel like just yesterday where they were all tiny first years.

...Except Mot had never been tiny, but well.

"Everyone is so busy lately," she lamented with a small sigh, "I mean, it's totally understandable! I don't mean to sound selfish. I just wish it was possible for all of us to have a get together again one day, you know?"

Lucyal

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces