Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:43 am
AIM: ScootersMcGee

Hey there! I'm looking to catch up on owed rps as well as kick start some plots that have been sitting by for years. If you have any questions about any of my SoA that strike an interest with you, just post. c:

Unless an SoA of mine is in a strict species pride then I'm open for different species getting together. I'm also down for same sex couples, polygamy, etc. Just hit me up with a plot.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:15 am
User Image

Former Suka'Fumo Merchant. Player with a wild streak and can be possessive from time to time. Relatively nice guy.

Looking for: Rp, mate

User Image

This is Xerxes and he is a Chief in the Kuuza'upanga.

Xerxes is very much an "actions speak louder than words" guy. He's quiet, preferring to sit back while his brother's do the talking, but that just keeps him more leverage to look intimidating. While not inherently evil, he is nasty and comes across as a callous male with ambiguous intentions. An anti-hero.

The only ones to see his kinder side are Nerost and his nieces/nephew. Xeadas is not someone to let his guard down around, brother or no, so he's got his eye on his brother constantly.

Looking for: Cubs to kidnap and/or a fling in which he takes the cubs (they'll be going back K'U to help bolster numbers), rp'
'
User Image

Vyriskas is a Commander in the .Mimi'naona

Biology aside, Vyriskas is male. Born to Saccha and Sekmes, God of Goodwill, with a twin to boot. He's very jovial like his father who likes wrestling and pushing himself to the limits in order to attract the ladies~

Looking for: A wife. She'll have to be understanding of his unique situation, and I would honestly love it if his mate talked with Seaki about having Vyris' twin act as a donor for future cubs. Rp in general is loved.

Also, maybe a f-up fling. That is, Vyris is male, yes? But he's still got a little attraction to males and might have a few nights with them that leads to...more (since he's still got all the parts). It would traumatize him. He would deny any thoughts of pregnancy and when the cubs came Vyris would seek out a female to nurse them, saying that the female who had given birth to them died tragically or something.

User Image

Grumpy a*****e. If you look at him funny he'll gut you, and he's only ever "happy" around his family. As much as he hates admitting it Abrafo's a pretty good dad and he likes being a grandfather. Kinda wishes his son wasn't a whore, though.

Looking for: Rp (He's my first and I love him. <3), fights, previous demons/vampires from their respective prides to talk to (since he was raised in the Mwana), something bad/somewhat evil to get into (being good is really boring for him)

User Image

Kifunguo doesn't like Goddesses. Period. He fell for one centuries ago and pushed her too far in his advances to the point she lashed out. She took his eyes, broke his heart, and now he's bitter as hell. Around mortal females he's cautious, but not as much because he knows their time clocks are going to punch out before they could ever be a threat to him.

That being said, around males he's pretty melancholy and sort of apathetic. He's neutral, meaning he doesn't really give a damn what you do so long as it doesn't involve him. Kifunguo spends most of his time in the God's Haven because being around mortals as a whole just depresses him.

Looking for: Potential Goddess flings (he's in talks, but it hasn't gone further than that) - know that this will be heavily rped/plotted out. I'm not picky on domain/looks as I'm more concerned about the rp portion. He's also looking for a male mate. I would prefer if this were a God, but if you have a great plot for a mortal hit me up.

User Image

Nightray was very shy and emotional in his early years, who was constantly picked on by his more abrasive friends. Now that he's grown, the boy has put up a reserved front to make him seem tougher than he is. Inside he's still that same emotional, caring boy, but his actions are relatively cold.

Gil can be very harsh when it comes to matters of safety. If those in his inner circle are threatened he can go from calm to furious in the snap of a claw. This doesn't happen often, but he has become a force to be reckoned with. He's the kind of guy that will endure endless amounts of pain to spare his family from getting a scratch.

Looking for: A thieving group, rp, rivals, a life mate; Can be male or female, as I'm not concerned with breeding him. I would prefer they be in a different pride, as a sort of long distance relationship and if they have other lovers that's fine by me.

User Image
(Is actually an adult)

Gruff guy with a lot on his shoulders. Picked on by his best friend, rejected by said best friend when he tried to marry her. Out on a viking right now to be a Reaver and prove his man-ness.

Looking for: Wife/Salt wife, a Captain, rp, so much rpppppppp

User Image

Cute little jerk who thinks he's the bees knees. His name is Faiz, in tribute to his grandfather, and his parents are Mitra/Kame'bufuu.

Looking for: Cub interactions, friends/rivals, rp, anything

User Image
(He's rogue with a rogue cert, I'm just lazy)

Roho is probably the most complicated SoA that I own. He's a tortured soul who wasn't always like that. When he was a cub he was just as happy as the rest and perfectly content to grow up in his father's paw steps.

Then he found out his mother was a cannibal, his pride dispersed and he was on his own. Roho doesn't do well on his own. He's a big lion who knows how to fight, but he's very paranoid. Oh, not of others; of himself.

See 3/4 of the time Roho has a very knightly personality and that other 1/4? Complete flippin' psycho. It comes at random and he doesn't remember what he does while in that state. This is the reason why he hasn't rejoined a pride yet. He's woken up next to corpses, covered in blood, found lion fur in his mouth, etc.

Looking for: Tragic love. I really really want Roho to have a mate, preferably one in a pride. That way there would be no way in his mind that he could be around her long enough to hurt her, and if he did then she would be protected. It would kill her to leave her, and whatever family they made, but he just isn't safe to be around.

This could even be a temporary thing. Of course the female wouldn't be expected to be tied to a crazy her entire life; if she wanted to break off with him that's totally chill too.

That being said rps and such are awesome too! Family rp would be amazing

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:23 am
User Image

Pinkie Pie on acid. Adaminna has yet to grow up, she likely never will, and good luck finding the off switch on her mouth!

Looking for: Family/pack rp, fling!

User Image

Grumpy grump. Sangria is a no nonsense, work must be done now type of gal. It doesn't help that she's so creepy looking!

Looking for: Fling (since she's hitting on a lady dog), pack rp

User Image

Eris has a very Chesire cat mentality. She speaks in riddles that rarely make sense and seems to delight in traveling the rogue lands. With two litters under her belt, she isn't exactly a young gal anymore, but since she hasn't raised a single cub she feels as if she is.

Looking for: Rp, interaction with kids/past lovers, possibly a pride?, maybe a mate? more likely to fling (not likely to raise the cubs on her own)

User Image
(is actually an adult; I just want to rp her as an adol)

Erre is deaf in her left ear and as such has trouble getting around. All sounds are off to her, and crowds can be as overwhelming as one on one conversations. In truth, she never wanted to leave the Mounties to go on her pilgrimage because she was terrified of getting lost. Of course, she did, but now Erre has found comfort in being on her own. She's adjusting; albeit slowly.

Looking for: Maybe mate/fling (got something in the works, haven't heard from other owner in a while), possibly a pride?, rp of all sorts

User Image
(No longer on the council)

Scheherazade and her mate, Hu, were both on the council when lions attacked her colony. Even though the lions were defeated two of her adol children were harmed (one is blind in one eye and the other has a limp). Because of this Hu stepped down, and feeling trapped, so did Sche.

She used to be a very whimsical lioness who would spend her nights looking up at the stars. Originally from the U'W, Scheherazade has had a whirlwind life and now she's depressed. She barely eats, rarely is seen by anyone other than her children, and refuses to meet with her mate, let alone talk to him.

Looking for: Someone to give enough of a damn to force her into moving lol, and general rp

User Image

Despite her young age, Xiu has seen the worst side of life and walked away. She comes with a lot of haunted memories (one in particular that chases her to this day). This little lady is hoping to find safety in the colony as well as a new start on life.

At this point in her plot line Xiu is a bristly leopardess who keeps others at a distance. If there is the least little bit of fighting she will attempt to stop it instantly, or hide away from it completely. Too much yelling scares her, so you may have to search around for a few hours just to find her.

Once she realizes she's safe, Xiu will show some of her true personality. She's very opinionated with an innocently flirty side. Xiu is the type to dedicate herself to her work, so she's awkward in social situations and comes off rude most of the time.

Looking for: leopards to treat, males to hit on (no mates or flings/she's taken), peeps to talk to

User Image
(Did she have a fling? I feel like she had a fling lined up!)

She's a shorter lioness and stocky, so sort of like a bull dog. Fatimah is from the Swampies and the fire that claimed her homeland happened when she was a little cub. The event was traumatizing to her, as she lost her grandmother to the smoke.

On the whole she's pretty gruff and grumpy, with a hard core work ethic. Fatimah is up for any challenge that's thrown her way, and rarely backs down from a challenge.

Thanks to her mother and sisters being tall/skinny/elegant/etc. she's developed a sort of complex.

Looking for: ANYTHING. I love this girl and she is sorely underplotted.

User Image

Clea doesn't like to talk about herself much, because in some way or another she's going to get hurt. She's never really been the one to jump out into a crowd and make friends easily, so the few times she had gotten a friend it ended horribly for her.

Her family proclaims her as the 'Brat Princess'; if she doesn't get what she wants, when she wants it, there will be hell to pay. However, just like the hearts on her pelt, she does have a golden moral system and will most generally help those who truly need it. Though she may grumble and curse, she'll be gentle with her work, ever careful of the other person. After all, she was raised by a healer.

After raising two boys with her mate she's calmed down a little but not much.

Looking for: Friends (she has, like, none), RP, interactions with K'Z members, fellow seers to help her figure out her visions

User Image

She is very nice but sassy, and always gets straight to the point when she talks. Wimbi has taken the roll of everyone's crazy grandmother, in that all of the cubs of the pride are like her own but that doesn't stop her from acting out.

On the contrary; when Wimbi isn't assisting in physical labor she's crafting surboards (lion style) and riding the waves as best she can.

------

Wimbi was found in the rogue lands by her adoptive mother's raven, abandoned and caked in mud, with little hope of surviving. The female was elderly and having raised several litters already with a now deceased mate she fell into roll of mother immediately.

As the years passed Wimbi fell in love herself with a dashing male named Ioyori. Together they raised a litter before her mother passed, and shortly after, Ioyori himself. A sickness had taken over the elderly female and while tending to her Wimbi's mate had contracted it as well. As much as she wanted to remain by his side, her duties as a mother kept her away for the safety of the children who depended on her.

Now that the years have gone by and her cubs are grown with families of their own Wimbi dedicates herself solely to the pride. Someday she might try to find love again, but for the now, the sea is her mistress.

Looking for: LOVE, GIRL NEEDS LOVE. Someone to build surf boards with, totally tubular friends yo, stray cubs to raise

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:51 am
User Image

Tuuli is a petite little lioness (about the size of an adol rogue), and in her prime. She was born into a pride of strong females that viewed males as their lessers, which clouded her judgement. When she was young her home was overtaken by a rival pride and she's been on her own ever since.

She's a survivalist who barely speaks, let alone laughs and plays. It isn't that she's a fun hater; Tuuli just gets her kicks going after large game or besting a larger opponent in a fight. Life has been hard for a lioness of her size, but she's got by on grit alone.

Looking for: A pride, a mate/fling, anything

User Image

Safi's a ho; plain and simple. Even though he's now mated to a male Cheeton named Cini he still can't seem to stay away from the ladies. He likes tests of strength, just because he tries to be hyper-masculine, but really Safi just likes getting into trouble.

Looking for: Flings and rp. He's raised all 4 of his litters (minus one cub), so maybe a female who actually wants to help him out for once? lol.

User Image

This little lady is the Keeper of the Shrine of Pleasure. That being said Rakasta is very sensual and lavish in her affections. She over indulges in almost everything, whether that's jewels, perfume flowers, partners, etc.

Think of a madam in an ol' timey brothel. That's pretty much her. She's had one litter already with a passing rogue and was very put out by it. Not because she didn't love her children, oh no, it's just that they were pure lions. Since they're fertile, well, that means she can be a grandmother! Surely they wouldn't do that to her, would they?

Looking for: A fling (will never mate), SoA to flirt with, maybe a few 'regulars'? Pridal rp

User Image

Gossip girl. Tamujino knows her position is rather high, and uses it to her advantage. She gathers all the best secrets in the pride, thus making her a go-to gal for the news of the hour. Although not intentionally cruel, Tamu has been known to sell information about members of her pride to others in exchange for favors.

She's very much a bard; all social graces, pretty voice, likes to sing and dance, but she'll cut you the moment you look at her funny.

Looking for: A mate. This one is big. She's been a single Lady (put your paws up!) for a while now and it's starting to look bad. She'll be looking for a male as either a true mate or just a puppet. Pridal rp is good, in all forms

User Image

Bizoo is a lush. She loves doing her job, and will automatically start working out a match the moment she learns of an SoA in her pride being single. She's a gossiper much like Tamu, but she isn't as subtle about it.

When she was younger Bizoo's mother told her she would one day marry a God. Of course she bought into it. Most of her life was spent in a self-entitled daze with her head in the clouds under she had the misfortune of stumbling onto the Kitwana.

She may be immune to the disease, but she can never leave, which pisses her off royally. Bizoo's come to terms with it now, though she still dreams of leaving one day.

Looking for: Love, SoA to hook up, a fling if a mate doesn't work out, a dying lion to befriend and lose (thus cementing why she hates the pride). Maybe even a mate who dies on her?

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:08 pm
Open! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:02 pm
For Sche I have Kylikki (She used to be on the council as well) She could probably get her going.
User Image

Tamu I have Gwaihir (general RP).

User Image

For Fatima I have Areo. He's my baby boy and I'm always about boosting RPs for him.

User Image  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:38 pm
For Ulf:

User Image

I am looking for a Reaver to capture Ornella and bring her back to the pride as a salt wife and Thrall. Ornella is quite, very mild mannered. She would likely never fight for her freedom instead take a quite pleasure in her roll. She would likely have dreams that her Reaver really loved her, whether it is true or not. She would hope that if they had any cubs that they would be claimed by him, if he doesn't she would just raise them to be proud of who they are despite their Thrall status.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:42 am
AstoriaFallen

I would love to rp with all three. x3 I will warn you, Sche is in a pretty bad spot right now, but she would feel some semblance of comradeship in the fellow ex-council leopard. c:

Tamu x Gwaihir rp sounds awesome as well as Areo x Fatimah!

nessiaing

Yes, yes, yes. I still need to finish his viking rp (it's one big solo I'm working on), but after that he would most definitely take her in! I'm not sure if he'll ever truly love her (maybe, who knows!) but he definitely wouldn't treat her poorly. Any cubs that she had he would claim unless she did something that just set him off. xD  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:44 am
Painted Moose

Poor Sche. crying

I think Ky will be what she needs. Possibly. XD

And which would you like me to start?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:46 am
I'll let you choose which you want to start. c: I can start two of them up after I'm done cleaning, so if you want to pick one and run with it that would be awesome. x3  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:54 am
Painted Moose
I'll let you choose which you want to start. c: I can start two of them up after I'm done cleaning, so if you want to pick one and run with it that would be awesome. x3

Ummmm.... I'll do Areo and Fatima. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:55 am
Painted Moose

nessiaing

Yes, yes, yes. I still need to finish his viking rp (it's one big solo I'm working on), but after that he would most definitely take her in! I'm not sure if he'll ever truly love her (maybe, who knows!) but he definitely wouldn't treat her poorly. Any cubs that she had he would claim unless she did something that just set him off. xD

sounds like a plan to me let me know when he finishes his viking and we will go from there smile  

nessiaing

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:08 pm
for Mojito

User Image

Ndima considers herself a brewmaster of fermented fruit for the pirate pride. She's not likely to settle down - but she COULD if she had the right partner that would guard her brewing secrets and be a good taste tester and muse for new flavors ... and as a frat boy partier - Mojito might like the gig? If not a fling is A OK in her book too! blaugh

for Eris

Matsusa is a Sith pride member who goes out into the rogue lands to fling and knock up rogue females and then talk them into giving up the cubs for him to raise (thus bringing them back to the Sith pride to make his guardian the Sith Lord happy). I only has one rp for him *is a failface* but I am trying to plot Susa out ... ?

for Fatimah

User Image

Pari could use some more rps herself. She's a huntress but really only hunts efficently just so she can go and enjoy the colors of the sky or the sound of running water or the formations of clouds - truly hippy dippy and constantly in (and out) of love - free love ... ? Maybe they can meet up?

for Scheherazade and even Xiu

User Image

Neta will be joining the pride at some point during this Meta but at the moment she's still a rogue in their lands and is trying very hard to help without stepping on toes or getting in anyone's way. She was a traveling nanny/companion for the better part of her life and met Ua before all of the sh*t hit the fan with the lions and all ... Maybe a discussion about current events, since Ngetal isn't really following them at the moment since she sees herself as an outisder or even why Ngetal doesn't join the pride encouragement talk?

... and I sent you a pm too ... redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:54 pm
Dame NightFury

If Mojito and Ndima were the same species I would say A-go for a fling. xD I've got nothing against pupless/cross-species things, though. And just general party-type rp is awesome. 8D If you wanted a Wild Dog dude for your Hyena lady, I wouldn't be against mating, just depends on how you want to work it. c:

I think since we worked out a plot in pm's for Susa that I'll pass on the fling with Eris, though he's more than welcome to visit with her. ;D

Oh gosh, Pari would annoy the piss out of Fatimah. xD I love it! She's so anti-hippy in nature that it's sort of hilarious.

I think Neta should meet Xiu first as a sort of transition to Sche. If Xiu gets along with her and figures out that she's a pretty good companion figure who knows her stuff then she might recommend her to watch Sche.

Really both females would be good for encouragement talk. Both of my females in the colony have had rough experiences in the rogue lands and the colony sort of saved them.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:20 pm
Painted Moose

Susa is now off the table - but I wanted options just in case you know?
YAY! I get rps! blaugh

Okay so for Ndima - I'll go with the general party-type rp and see if it goes anywhere else? I'll set up an rp in the rogue lands where she just found a batch of her fermented fruits and they aren't going to last until she gets them back to her den so decides not to waste it ??? And if they hit it off good, if not they can part ways as drinking and party buddies.

Pari can be very annoying xd but she's so much fun! She doesn't get responsibility at all except to get it over with so she can go space out somewhere about something. Oh! I'm going to like this yep yep yep!

Xiu is someone Neta may feel the need to help take care of considering she's a bit of a mary poppins type character - just rougher around the social edges. I'll drop the links in here as soon as I get them all up *nodsnods*  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff