Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Too Many Coincidences [Tommy/Eva] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:52 pm
Ah yes, the colour seemed obvious once he took in her outfit, eyebrows lifting as he let out a low whistle. "Oh no, now I see! You are just looking for something new to accessorize with! Something incredibly handsome but with that extra purple flair~" He laughed, a hand going to his chest from where she had shoved him, taking a step back before his hand was suddenly being grabbed by hers, if only briefly before she was setting off.

He laughed again, and followed, finding her enthusiasm quite contagious, though he generally had no shortage of such himself.

"I somehow doubt that will be the case, Bella, but then again....I am pretty amazing in almost every way so I guess it would only make sense." He winked at her, hands going into his pockets as he followed along.

kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:13 pm
"So modest," she laughed, hands clasped behind her back as she walked backwards, "I guess we'll see just how good you are at making a cake then, huh? We should make it a competition. Whoever makes the nicest purple cake wins."

Apparently yes, it was necessary to specify the "purple" part. Since they both seemed to have some affinity for the colour, it only seemed natural to her to include it.

Then again, a whole cake seemed a little...excessive, especially since she wasn't a master baker and the chance of potentially producing two barely-edible cakes sounded like a possibility. After a moment of thought, Eva amended herself with a frown.

"Or maybe a cupcake competition instead." That sounded safer.

Seussi

Kaiyumi

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:45 pm
Thomas knew absolutely nothing about preparing cakes, or cupcakes, for that matter, which he assumed was much the same only, well, small.

And yet, as they made their way along the hallway towards their destination, only two words came to mind, which he declared rather loudly.

"You're on!"

kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:12 pm
Eva practically bounced into the kitchen. As soon as she had made it through the door, she threw her arms up in excitement, grinning from ear to ear. "I hope you're ready to lose, Tommy!" she declared playfully, getting out all the bowls, utensils, and basic ingredients that they'd both need, "To make things fair..."

Grabbing a random sheet of paper and a pen, she jotted down the most basic cupcake recipe she could think of and slid it over to her new friend. "Here's a base recipe since you haven't really baked before. Feel free to adjust it as desired."

Wriggling her fingers, Eva stared at the things in front of them. Okay, where to start?

Seussi
DO YOU WANT TO DO LIKE 3 stages (idk mixing, baking, decorating) lmao, roll 1-4 dice and it's like 1: HORRIBLE, 2: passable, 3: good, 4: perfect

...I did this exact thing once upon a time for baking club didn't I....

Kaiyumi

Seussi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:21 pm
Again, Tommy remembered how he actually knew absolutely nothing about cupcakes. He didn't even really know what ingredients were to be used to make them. Flour, sugar, eggs.....anything else? Probably, but he shrugged those worries away as they made their way to the kitchen. They were problems for later.

Unfortunately, that later came actually almost immediately. Fortunately, instead of leaving him to flounder in baking mystery hell, Eva was kind enough to lay out all of the needed ingredients for both of them. Or so he assumed, at least, and then, to make things even better, she actually jotted down a recipe as well.

Not worrying pays off again!

His gaze slid down to the paper before he reached for it, lifting it up to read. "Aha, an even playing field! You gave up your advantage so early in the game that now I think it is you who should be prepared!" He grinned, and moved over towards one of the mixing bowls, tapping a finger on the table top for a few moments before getting started, reaching for all of the dry ingredients first and then adding the wet as needed. Mixing it all together it actually didn't look half bad, though it was perhaps a bit on the thick side? A quick taste test with a swipe of his finger brought to his mouth wasn't half bad at least.

He was actually kind of impressed with himself, honestly.

kaiyumi
works for me!

Kaiyumi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:08 pm
Eva grinned at him, shoulders back and chest puffed out in confidence. "We'll see about that!" she shot back, grabbing the bag of flour so hard that powder puffed out of the top (which she obviously ignored), "Let the cuter of us win!"

And without further ado, she began to measure out everything that she needed, trying to be as precise as possible. Unfortunately, her effort to make everything absolutely perfect was destroyed in one fell swoop when she tried to measure out the sugar, only to accidentally drop the whole thing straight into the bowl. After a good minute of panicked gibberish, she managed to scoop out most of the excess, but the result was that her cupcakes would be undeniably sweeter than they were supposed to be.

...Oh well. After mixing everything together, Eva picked up her bowl and held it over her head.

"Check it out, Tommy! It's
nearly perfect!"

Seussi

Kaiyumi

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:30 pm
"Those are unfair terms!" He declared. "I am clearly not cute. I am handsome. Or even sexy." He waggled his eyebrows and laughed, while mixing together his batter.

When Eva declared hers as perfect, or at least nearly so, he glanced towards her bowl.

"Ah, but mine is better." He showed her by tilting his bowl in her direction slightly. "....I think at least."

Again. Not much of a cupcake (or sweets of any kind) eater. He had no idea what this was supposed to look or meant to taste like at this point.

Getting a tray out, he began filling each round space with little wax paper baking cups, as he thought that logically seemed like the next step.

Still, he might have glanced Eva's way once or twice to make sure that she was doing the same.

Kaiyumi
u roll next first or something idk

Kaiyumi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:03 pm
"Yeah, but I'm neither of those, so cute it is!" Eva childishly stuck her tongue out at him, only to reach up a moment later to ruffle his hair, "And look, you're cute too! You're like...the happy kind of cute!" Which was kind of Eva's defining factor too--her uncrushable cheer.

It kiiiind of got really annoying real fast with most people though.

"I'll admit that you look like you did a pretty good job," she admitted with a pout, eying his mixture, "But next comes the baking part so...chopchop! In the oven they go!"

She set the wrappers into the cupcake pan and then poured her batter in, trying to ensure that it was all as even as possible before popping the whole batch into the oven. Making sure to check it every so often, she turned to grin at Tommy.

"Do you even like cake, or am I going to have to eat most of these myself?"

Seussi
HERE WE GO IDK

Kaiyumi

Seussi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:19 pm
Tommy gave her an appraising look, not bothering to hide the way his gaze slid up and down.

"I think we could possibly fit you into the sexy category. Maybe." He grinned, nodding to accept her compliment towards his cupcake batter before he began spooning it into each cup.

Did they really need to be even? He didn't actually pay all that much attention as some ended up with very little batter and others ended up much too full. When all of his batter was gone, however, he popped the entire batch into the oven with a shrug.

"I will not say it is my favorite thing in the world, but I would not turn down any that is offered to me either."

Mind you, if these all turned out horrible, she could have both batches all to herself without even the slightest complaint from him, polite or not.

kaiyumi
an alex level baker he is not

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:46 pm
She didn't seem at all offended by the up and down look, though her voice was vaguely dry when she replied. "I don't think I'm the type of person who would be able to pull off 'sexy' properly. I'm...whatever this is." Eva motioned to herself and grinned. She was quite content with who she was anyways, unsexy or not.

"I suppose we could pawn these off on people if they don't turn out well," she mused, as if reading his mind about them potentially turning out horribly, "Just...leave it on their doorstep with a little note."

While the cupcakes were baking, Eva whipped up a big batch of icing for the both of them to use since it was a rather simple process anyways. The last step of their cupcake judging would be their decorating skills then, an aspect that she always lacked horribly in.

Seussi
idk just a quick ~*~*filler*~*~ before the last roll next post lol

Kaiyumi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out