Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] A Culinary Escapade (Chel/Lukas/Gretchen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:16 am
Chel shrugged nonchalantly. "This ain't Iron Chef man, I don't got none of that stuff. Just use another bowl or somethin'." Chel had done her job of owning the kitchenette; it was Gretchen's responsibility to make the thing because Chel was way too lazy. Sorry Gretchen.

Lukas suggested the same thing and she gave him a gesture of approval. Laziness won always.

"Most people like food, Mr. Mysterious," she chided, clearly disapproving his unwillingness to socialize. "You got a past you can't talk about too? Kill me f'you told me?"

beejoux
sass

and be blue
sass x2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:14 pm
Gretch chuckled as both her friends offered up the same solution at the same time. "Yeah, that'll work. Chel, where're your bowls, doll?" Experimentally she opened the nearest cupboard, peering inside.

"He's 'n international man of mystery," she offered over her shoulder to the two.

and be blue

chiickadee

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:05 am
"I don't think murderers are uncommon enough on this island to joke about, are they?" As he said it, Lukas's eyes flicked up to Chel's face again, raked over the scars almost meaningfully -- and, at long last, he dragged the smile up to his mouth, just a little too wide, not quite genuine. His smile had a lot of teeth in it.

"It's kind of our job."

chiickadee
beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:42 am
Chel shot Lukas a sour look. "We kill Halloween s**t. We don't kill our own." But she caught the evaluation of her face followed by the smile. Instead of scolding him, she turned her eyes to Gretchen. Just who had the sunflower picked up?

Rather than make things awkward, she resumed casualness (better for observation, honestly) and said, "Bowls are in that cupboard or in the sink." She shrugged. "Jack organizes not me so uh. Fend for yourself."

beejoux

and be blue

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:03 am
Gretchen, well aware of the slight rise in tension, opted not to interject herself into the conversation at hand. Her opinion wouldn't have been altogether helpful in any case.

Instead she met Chels' gave for a brief second, before moving towards the indicated cabinet so she could grab down a pair of bowls that looked like they would work well for what she had in mind. "Controlled chaos, isn't it called?" She teased, smiling as she upended the package of cookies into the bowl. With a soft hum set the other inside it, and started mashing the contents.

"I've never made'em like this, should be work. Even if they're lumpy thay'll still taste good, I think."

and be blue

chiickadee

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas