User Image Rei reached the peak of the mountains. He had heard of a pack that lived up here and it had peaked his interest. Rei had never lived in a pack but he was beginning to think that perhaps it would be worth investigating. This decision came from the fact that he had met quite the pleasant wild dog who lived in a pride and she seemed to like it quite a bit, while her’s wasn’t quite right for him, he began to wonder if maybe there was a right fit out there for him. The search had begun. This mountain top pack was the first on his list of those to search.

Once Rei had gotten to the top he took a seat and turned back to look at the way he had come. He was quite amazed at the climb he had made, Rei had always been active but climbing a mountain side was something he had never done before, he was quite proud of himself for making it all the way to the top. With a grin he stood and turned back around, it was time to find someone from this pack to talk to. He could hear activity of the pack around him, he thought perhaps he would find a guard or someone on the outskirts of the pack’s lands so he began to take a stroll looking for anyone who might be out and about and up for a bit of a chat.

Vasanta was out gathering some flowers. There had been many celebrations happening in the pack lately and the bright green wild dog had decided that having fresh flowers all over the place was a great way to keep the festive feeling going. So far she had found some lovely purple flowers, and some blue, but what she really wanted was bright red flowers to really make the bouquets pop.

The female wild dog turned and walked around keeping her eyes peeled for the bright red colour that she sought. It wasn’t the flowers that she found though but instead a strange wild dog. One that she was pretty certain he wasn’t a member of the pack. Vasanta wasn’t the most social dog in the pack but with all the celebrations that had been taking place she was pretty sure she had seen all the wild dogs that called Tang home. She considered her options unsure if she should go over and greet him or just leave him alone…. she wasn’t always the best with words.

As she watched the male walk around Vasanta decided that she couldn’t not greet him, it wasn’t the Tangambili way. “Hello are you lost?” Vasanta called out to the male wild dog. She was slightly nervous normally greeting a rogue would be left up to the Sentries but no one else was around and Vasanta didn’t want the male to feel unwelcome. She trotted towards him her flowers still in tow. She had a smile on her maw and despite feeling like she had no idea how to welcome a stranger to the pack she was doing her best to at least appear friendly.

Rei turned when he heard the feminine voice call out. He smiled pleased that someone was out and about, though he had to assume she wasn’t some sort of guard given the fact that she was carrying a good deal of brightly coloured flowers with her. “Hello there, I do hope I am not intruding. I just heard of a pack up this way and I was interested, I was hoping to find out a little more about it.” He trotted towards her in a light way, once he got close enough to her, he took a seat.

User ImageVasanta placed her flowers down and took a seat as well when the male wild dog did, no point in her standing about uncomfortable when he had already taken a seat to get more comfy. “Well you have found us, welcome to the Tangambili.” she said warmly. “We are a friendly pack, all wild dogs with some familiars hanging about.” she told him with a nod. She didn’t really know how to talk up her home, she loved it well enough but she wasn’t really into selling it… besides the pack spoke for itself in her opinion.

“Are you looking for a new home?” she asked her head cocked to the side her eyes curious. It had been quite sometime since Vasanta had been in the rogue lands, she had liked it well enough when she lived there but since joining the pack she couldn’t ever imagine going back.

Rei considered the question the female posed he wasn’t really sure if he was looking for a new home. He supposed he was considering it, if he wasn’t at least considering it then he wouldn’t be up here atop the mountain visiting the pack. “I suppose I am thinking about it.” he told her with a crooked grin. “Do you think that I might be able to get a bit of a tour?” he asked her with a smile.

Vasanta considered the males request. She probably wasn’t the best for giving a tour but she didn’t want to turn him down either. “Well if you help me carry these flowers back I could likely give you a bit of a tour. Perhaps also find you someone who would be better to give you the details on ins and outs of the pack.” she offered to him. She waited to see what his response would be.

He stooped to pick up some flowers, “Sounds good to me. My name is Rei by the way.” he told the bright green wild dog. She gathered up the flowers in his maw careful to be gentle he didn’t want to snap any of the delicate stems.

Vasanta smiled the wild dog was such a gentleman, “Its a pleasure to meet you Rei. My name is Vasanta.” she told him. She bent and picked up the few remaining flowers. “All right follow me right this way and you can see all that Tangambili has to offer.” She led the male into the pack pleased with his company but also looking for someone that would be able to do a better job of this than her.