Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:31 pm
Today is a day I've been waiting for a little more than 5 years, so I'm totally excited about it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Toshiba Satellite C55-B5299

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:40 pm
That's awesome! Looks like a good one, too. I hope you're enjoying it. 3nodding  

yeet-chan

Big Duck

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:27 pm
Parasynthetic

I'm definitely enjoying it. I've been mostly using it at Starbucks to play Yu-Gi-Oh! on DuelingNetwork  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:32 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Parasynthetic

I'm definitely enjoying it. I've been mostly using it at Starbucks to play Yu-Gi-Oh! on DuelingNetwork

Omg, I LOVE Yu-Gi-Oh! gonk
Is it fun on there? I've only done in-person tournaments/matches n stuff  

yeet-chan

Big Duck

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:31 pm
Parasynthetic
Kor Saiyajinkami
Parasynthetic

Yeah. It's just the same as in person with the major difference being you having access to every card that currently exists for deck building.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:22 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Parasynthetic
Kor Saiyajinkami
Parasynthetic

Yeah. It's just the same as in person with the major difference being you having access to every card that currently exists for deck building.

Oh wow, that sounds way more interesting 3nodding  

yeet-chan

Big Duck

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:53 pm
Parasynthetic
Kor Saiyajinkami
Parasynthetic
Kor Saiyajinkami
Parasynthetic

Oh wow, that sounds way more interesting 3nodding

Yeah, but it can also be annoying cuz that means anyone can make some bullshit annoying deck that might not be so accessible IRL.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:59 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Yeah, but it can also be annoying cuz that means anyone can make some bullshit annoying deck that might not be so accessible IRL.

Oh yeah, true. I can see how that would be overpowered ninja  

yeet-chan

Big Duck

Hikaru Mirota

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:00 am
Hey man i havn't posted in this guild a whole lot but wanted to get on and say congrats on the laptop and to say that if you ever wanna duel on DN let me know  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:04 pm
Parasynthetic
Kor Saiyajinkami

Speaking of OPed, I seriously can't believe some of the cards Konami has been making. The Nekroz cards for instance and specifically amongst them a duplicate of Trishula. Or how about Elemental HERO Dark Law.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

yeet-chan

Big Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:52 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Parasynthetic
Kor Saiyajinkami

Speaking of OPed, I seriously can't believe some of the cards Konami has been making. The Nekroz cards for instance and specifically amongst them a duplicate of Trishula. Or how about Elemental HERO Dark Law.

Oh wow. It's been a while since I've actively been into Yu-Gi-Oh so I had to look up those cards. They look pretty intense burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:22 pm
Parasynthetic
Kor Saiyajinkami
Parasynthetic
Kor Saiyajinkami

Oh wow. It's been a while since I've actively been into Yu-Gi-Oh so I had to look up those cards. They look pretty intense burning_eyes

Yeah they're making some ridiculously OP cards these days. Some of which are banworthy, but it takes a few formats b4 they even ban them. They might limit or semi-limit them the format after the come out, but it takes a while for them to actually ban the banworthy cards like they should.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

yeet-chan

Big Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:25 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Parasynthetic
Kor Saiyajinkami
Parasynthetic
Kor Saiyajinkami

Yeah they're making some ridiculously OP cards these days. Some of which are banworthy, but it takes a few formats b4 they even ban them. They might limit or semi-limit them the format after the come out, but it takes a while for them to actually ban the banworthy cards like they should.

Lol, wow. Their staff sounds like every other staff for most other games. That's too bad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:40 pm
Parasynthetic
Kor Saiyajinkami
Parasynthetic
Kor Saiyajinkami
Parasynthetic
Kor Saiyajinkami

Lol, wow. Their staff sounds like every other staff for most other games. That's too bad

Yeah I know, right? It is a shame. Just like the Gaia Staff, they weren't always the way they are now. It sucks how human greed can take something so great and make not so great.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

yeet-chan

Big Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:43 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Parasynthetic
Kor Saiyajinkami
Parasynthetic
Kor Saiyajinkami

Yeah I know, right? It is a shame. Just like the Gaia Staff, they weren't always the way they are now. It sucks how human greed can take something so great and make not so great.

Agreed... I've been a part of so many games/communities where everything is fine at first and then someone has the bright idea to make everything "pay 2 win" so the quality slowly falls apart  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff