Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Bad Blood & No Holds Barred (Abbi & Cameron) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:00 pm
"Yeah it does Kid." He grinned, "Makes you unattractive to us adults." He chuckled, obviously moving on from his anger at her not sitting.

To solve the problem and since she was closer to the bed, he got up and pushed her towards it.

He assumed with her drinking, her reflexes were slow and thus more applicable to falling.

"What s**t are you babbling? Virgo? Ruin it? I ruin it every night. Then I put the s**t back together and move on." It sounded all logical and stuff, and applied to their situation now.

"Because-" He shifted his glasses. "of the shadows. Some creature flew up, had to be a dragon-" He murmured, "Test run over the sahara, crashed the plane. Sands and s**t." he had it blocked out.

He didn't need to remember.

AyeAvast

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:26 pm
A good, very dramatic eyeroll was her response and the teen waved a hand at him, alongside a wiggle of hips.
"Plenty of adults find me very attractive." Which would probably have sounded better if she'd had her full vocal capabilities, but at least she could talk a little easier now that her throat was more numb.
She had intended to get herself another shot but was blocked and then shoved. A little, wispy squeak left her before she took a few steps back, wavered on her feet, and then hurried back to push him in return. Abbi had to crane back but she did so just so Cameron could see she was not going to move, and also to frown at him a lot. It was weird being in his shadow like this and she stumbled around him to get herself another shot, pantomiming the action so he wouldn't try to push her around anymore.

Thankfully she'd gotten the bottle set back down before the word 'sahara' make her jump. Abbi knocked the drink back quickly, promising herself no more for a little bit since she was really starting to feel it, and whirled around.
"The Sahara? Seriously?" Since the chair he'd taken was now open, and because she was tipsy enough to feel she owed him something about herself, Abbi flopped into the chair. One shoe was pried off and tossed out lazily before she worked down one of her stockings to show off legs she usually kept mostly covered.
"When I first got here... Went to... Sahara." Maybe this was a bad idea, she usually kept her scars under wraps. But he'd told her about flying, and couldn't have it anymore, and she felt bad enough that she thought maybe sharing would make it better. "So bad. So, so bad." Free of the sock she balled it up and stretched out the leg to show the awkward webbing of skin on her shin.
"Got a matching one on the other leg. Bugs. You uh... Didn't see anything spooky 'sides the dragon?"

pixie nyxie

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:34 pm
"Name me one cupcake." Seriously, which adult would? It was like trying to bang a kid or something...

"The sahara. We have routine fly overs most of the time, it's large enough desert that if we needed to practice some shoot outs or bombings, then well..." he shrugged, "No one would get hurt."

He stared at her.

Was she stripping?

His eyes immediately fell to her legs where there was scars, He rolled his desk chair futher, bringing his glasses closer to the scars.

"Bugs?" He waited for her to elborate, while still holding her leg up close to his face.

AyeAvast

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:31 pm
Oooh, cupcake was a good one! Man, if Cameron was going to start spouting off cute nicknames when alcohol was given to him Abbi would just keep a bottle on her at all times.
"Well, there was this one Lifer... Great hair. A Death, maybe a Moon, one of the portal techs, I-D-K his Division. Oh, and lotsa ladies." Finding someone attractive and actually making anything of it now that was a different matter entirely that Abbi was going to gloss over. She was proving a point, that's what was important!

Apparently it was a large enough desert that Deus could have a base there without being seen by planes. Abbi wondered how that worked, only she didn't really form a full thought given how things were starting to go fuzzy. And then, of course, her leg was in a man's hand and she realized maybe this wasn't the best idea.
"Y-yeah... They spit... Acid on my legs. I was, uh, trapped under a wheelchair so it was just my shins." Flushing, she tried to stretch the leg out more while leaning back. This was... Not as uncomfortable as she thought it would. Thank you vodka. "Everyone got messed up... The Sahara is a really, really bad place."

Pixie Nyxie

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:36 pm
"Jesus, bunch of child fetisher's around here." Cameron snorted. "Ladies would find you ******** adorable. ********." And grinned.

As he was still holding her leg, he tipped it up and looked further down it.

"Sahara is a shitty place in general." He squinted before reaching over to pinch the underskin of her knee.

"You are a pale pasty brat you know."

AyeAvast

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:10 pm
"I'm not a kid... Said so yourself." Another sour lemon face was made at him, this one a little bit more pink than the first one.
A little squeak left her when her leg was raised and Abbi found herself sliding down in the seat. Both hands went to push her skirt down (of course she'd worn a skirt, it was Abbi), but she didn't try to get away.

"I'm a ginger!" She said in indignant tones, hating that she had to whisper everything and glad her voice had given out when he'd pinched her and she hadn't been able to yelp properly. "My skin is really pretty, thank you very much!" Why was he being all touchey feely, why was she letting him?
"You don't have room to talk, you're paler than Slendy and just as tall!" Ha! That'd show him!

Pixie Nyxie

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:29 pm
The emphasis on her not being a kid was starting to get annoying. What did she know then? He could feel his judgement failing him as he brought her leg up to his lips and grinned, like wolf with a piece of meat.

And like the wolf, he bit into her leg until it left a small mark.

"Payback." He simply stated before dropping her leg.

"I don't know what the ******** Slendy is Abby. But I know sure as ********, he ain't as good looking as I am." He grinned, "Work on your insults little one, you have much to learn from the force." He steepled his fingers.

"Are you going to sleep here?" It was a simple question, if she slept here, he'd need to find some where else to go. Also find someone else to bone really. It was a damn shame Claude and Chance were busy.

AyeAvast

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:19 pm
Embarrassingly, Abbi could not hold her composure when her leg was lifted up and she made a little move to pull back, her face gone all over red. But she was curious, she wanted to know what would happen, though she should have expected nothing kind. She did manage to hold very still save for one little noise, unused to being bitten, or handled like this at all really.
Once freed the teen pulled her limb back to safety and clamped a hand over the mark, half to hide it and half to hold the sensation in her skin for longer.
"Payback for... Drop kicking you? Or for when I bite your arm, or tried to punch you, or smash your head against the ground?" If she looked at him she would lose whatever amount of cool she'd scrounged up (thanks alcohol), and instead tried to look nonchalant as she pushed some hair off her shoulder.
"I think I owe you more than just one bite."

Now she looks at him, still pink but trying to remain calm and studies him for a few seconds. Abbi pouts a little, but shrugs and looks back at her leg.
"Not many people stack up to your looks, I guess." Ugh, this sounds dumb, this sounds childish, maybe she should leave. Just cut herself off before she says something else stupid.
But the question catches her off guard, and not even thinking, Abbi asks, "Are you asking me to?"

Pixie Nyxie

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:04 pm
"Yeah." He looked at her. "Payback for biting, dropkicking me, smashing my head- Nah not those things..." He waited, "For giving me red eye. That s**t is the worse."

He could feel the alcohol's buzz starting to lesson and wondered if it was cause he was having...thoughts. It was hard attempting to be nice and to be fair, he was really trying. At the same time, why did he care?

what did he care about reputation or anything on this island? Other people's feelings?

She was all pink and cute and that made him just want to ruin it all.

"Compliments eh?" He set his booze down and leaned forward. "Can't have you running around the Island in the state you're in Abbi." But it was probably best to make it clear.

"You got two choices if you stay. You can, literally, sleep with me. Or you can take Claude's bed and deal. If you leave, You need to call a sober friend to pick you up and take you back."

AyeAvast

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:12 pm
A bit of her bravado leaves her when Cameron mentions the Red Eye, and Abbi lets go a little sigh. Her hands bunch up together in her skirt and she frowns at the floor for a second. She's not sure what to say, mostly because it all feels paltry. I thought I was helping, I didn't know that would happen, I wish I hadn't done that, I wish I hadn't hurt you.
But she doesn't say anything and instead slides from her chair to pour herself another shot.

"I always give compliments. But now its your turn." Not that she expected him to say anything nice, of course. But she does draw closer to his chair, clinking her glass with his before knocking the drink back. She's really going to stop after this, especially when he lays out her options for her.
Again she goes pink, but the warmth from that drink is quelling, at least in part, her fretting. More than anything she's a bit pleased to be propositioned so easily. Its what she's always wanted, and it hasn't yet become a warning to the young woman.
"How about I compromise?" Abbi moves closer and pops one hip in attempt to be cute and flirty, having forgotten she's only got one stocking on.
"How about I yanno, sleep with you, but don't stay the night?" She smiles to hide that she is getting nervous again, alcohol or not. "M'not drunk enough that I'll get lost on my way back to my room, and s'not like I'm driving!" And that way she could get what she wanted and run away! Perfect plan.

Pixie Nyxie

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:06 pm
"Jesus." He didn't expect her to actually take him up on it.

And she was trying to be cute and flirtatious and it was-

Well it worked.

"Did you get me drunk, to get a ******** nookie?" Cameron reached his hands out, resting them on her hips and drawing her closer. "Because if so Abbi, I've gotta give you more credit." he was still lower then her, since he was in the chair, but he was more then willing by the smirk on his face.

"Fine with me. Claude would get pissed anyways." his hands reached down to finger the other stocking. "No more chances to get away rabbit."

AyeAvast
Fade to black here soonish hue hue hue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:06 pm
The hands on her hips startled her a little, she half expected him to start laughing at her and reveal he'd been joking the whole time, but Abbi lets herself drift toward him. A smile splits her mouth and she looks bashful for a moment.
"Can't reveal all my secrets, yanno." He can take that however he wants, but she honestly hadn't planned for any of this.

Abbi's not sure what to do now, she wants to pretend confidence and ease, she wants to look like she's done this before and that this doesn't mean anything. She's drunk enough that the ghost in her head is a fuzzy, dull sound that lacks any substance so that's no help. Its all Abbi, but its what she wants and she finds its not so bad.
With a little intake of breath to steady her nerves, the teen invites herself to Cameron's lap. Trying to make the motion controlled, which means she moves a little slower, Abbi raises her still stockinged leg and stretches it out for him, an invitation for him to continue.
"Oh, I'm already in the wolf's jaws. I won't run." At least not now, she thinks with a grin. Hopefully he can't hear her heart racing, but even if he can Abbi can't find it in herself to really care. She smiles once more before she leans in and kisses him.

--

When she wakes, its with a gasp as though she has had a bad dream.

Everything is immediately wrong; The ghost doesn't swell in her head, this isn't Abbi's bed, she's sore, and she's not alone.
I fell asleep, I'm an idiot, what time-- She ceases her thoughts and lies still, trying to gauge if Cameron is awake or not, hoping clarity will sift through her foggy, still drunk brain and hoping she'll remember why she let herself fall asleep in the first place. She was not staying the night and Abbi was going to be very upset with herself if it was morning. Since she still felt not all there she figured it wasn't, but she was so jumbled at the moment that it was impossible to tell.

Pixie Nyxie
aayyyyy ; DDDDDD

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items