[PRP] Making it Official (Meli x Asho)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:08 am
User Image

Meli was nervous, she was heading to the beach where she was to meet up with Asho. The two lions had been spending a great deal of time together and the beach coloured lion was hoping to for things to become real between them. Unfortunately she knew that Asho was likely to easily spoke and that meant she needed for him to ask her not the other way around.

She came to a stop at the edge of the water letting her toes get wet by the small waves breaking on the shore. She looked out on the horizon the ocean went as far as she could see, the sun had begun to set low in the sky. She loved the way the sun almost danced on the waters edge. She let out a great sigh her stomach doing flips, she wasn't sure how tonight was going to go, but she was hoping she get get the answers she so desperately wanted.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:59 am
User Image

Asho made his way down to meet Meli, his stomach doing back flips of his own. He felt like he had known her forever, even if he hadn't known her very long. Since the storm, his entire life felt as though it had been turned on its head, and now everything was finally alright again. She was special. He knew that for certain, and somehow it felt as though he had been waiting his entire life just to meet her.

He spotted her, barely, since she was the same colour as the water. "Meli!" He called, trotting over to her, "Hey! Almost didn't see you."  

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:24 pm
Meli turned at the sound of Asho's voice, it was a voice she had come to love. She felt the butterflies in her stomach quicken as a smile grew on her face. She moved quickly towards him abandoning the water. As she moved towards him the sand stuck to her wet toes but it didn't bother her she was happy to see Asho.

When she made it to his side she paused. Suddenly any determination she had to express her feelings and to know Asho's was gone. She looked up into his green eyes. Holding her breath for a minute she decided to go for and she leaned in and gave him a nuzzle. Pulling back she tried to gage his reaction.

"I am glad that you did see me. I would have been terribly upset if I had thought you had stood me up." she told him.

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games