Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Mind's Month Madness Mainpage: (Questions go here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:44 pm
Calixita
Q: Are we allowed to bribe for wolpertinger bunny familiars (attached to a soquili custom of course), or were those limited to the WoW event?

Oops, I think my question was missed! smile

mindsend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:14 pm
I asked Uta and Gifted twins do not count against you unless you both worked together to get it and fund the bribe -- it only counts to the person who put in the bribe/funded it.

Purewalker cooldown still counts though.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:19 pm
Thanks for the clarification on the bribe slot entry from last time. If you dont mind my asking, I noticed my name not on the list for pg 3 in the form posting, should I repost or...?

Edit: ONE MORE QUESTION I'M SORRY
So if we enter for twins or herd helper or w/e, can those be gifted to people who won last time or no? Just debating switching out a form or two atm

Derp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:46 pm
Soooooooooooo, I have an idea loosely in my head and I have a question on what would make it easier.

I like the idea of a soq wearing a giraffe pjs. And I also like the idea of watercolor tattoos *with the color going outside the lines*. The only option I can think of is making it a Light Suti who can project rainbow colors shimmering from its skin? One of my questions is, is that the only option I would have to be able to get a soq like those tattoos where the color goes outside the lines?

Also, if I do end up having to make a suti, that would mean it would have to be a pure, right? If that is the case would I be able to get a version of the custom without the giraffe pj on to show that its wings are bound underneath? Or is that too much edits?  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:05 pm
Can I bribe for a Twisted Tunnel breeding?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:38 am
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but are themed breedings an option at all? Like Twisted Tunnel breeings?  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:53 pm
musicaloner7
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but are themed breedings an option at all? Like Twisted Tunnel breeings?

The theme for these bribes is tiki tunnel. c:

from thread
Optional: Seasonal breeding
May Through August: TIKI TUNNELS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:00 pm
LOLTERNATIVE

The theme for these bribes is tiki tunnel. c:

from thread
Optional: Seasonal breeding
May Through August: TIKI TUNNELS

Oh, thank you so much. Helps my decision making. Thank, thank. <3
{would tip comment if I could.}

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:03 pm
I have a question about recustoms on gen 2+ since we normally don't see them. I'm going to use Satres as an example. From what I've read and understand I'd have to keep his traits the same(regular) but I'm wondering if you're allowed to change the pelt pattern on him, add remove colours ie get ride of the red and orange from his hair, lighten up his blue pattern on his body or add the pattern of his father to him since he scares people. So pretty much, what can and can't we do to a gen 2 Soq while keeping all the traits the same?

Also one other question, about twin shiny/non shiny pokemon...I would like a twin set of two Vivillon, one being shiny and the other not, but with different wing patterns from each other (serebii page to see the different wing patterns). Would they still be twins or due to the different wing patterns would they be siblings and gotten differently. I'm looking at the polar and the marine wings. XD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:12 am
Can we request Sumi-e style breedings from non-sumi-e parents?  

junglerunner

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:43 am
-snip-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:40 pm
Does trying for a breeding in a bribe count as a regular try toward low luck?  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:17 pm
Hold on guys sorry I've taken so long to respond to stuff: THe bribes AND chores and such have sort of distracted me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:43 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
I understand on the cosplays. It makes sense.

Another question regarding my cosplay entry is the Angeni form modifiers. I don't exactly have a personality set out or plot ideas yet so what do I put for that part?

My cosplay is an Angeni/Uni

Well, in cases like that it might be sort of like the skinwalker contract "I know the rules of angeni limitations and if I end up breaking them I know i'll be asked to stop and shouldnt actually argue for it if it happens" Sort of thing so you could mark it as "I dont know the characters personality yet, however if I end up breaking rules with it I know I'll only be able to RP as non-canon and thus get no upgrades to their stats.

belloblossom
Would a mutant tail (one that looks like a cat's) on a pawed mutant be considered a heavy edit, or an extreme one?

On a general basis, it depends on the size, complexity, and colorist.
For these bribes it doesnt matter

Calixita
Q: Are we allowed to bribe for wolpertinger bunny familiars (attached to a soquili custom of course), or were those limited to the WoW event?

You are! Wolpertingers aren't owned by WoW... They might have made them better known to a larger number of people, but they're a folk animal along the lines of Jackrabbits! And even if they were owed by WoW, they'd be a fictional wildlife.

Jackariah Beckett
Soooooooooooo, I have an idea loosely in my head and I have a question on what would make it easier.

I like the idea of a soq wearing a giraffe pjs. And I also like the idea of watercolor tattoos *with the color going outside the lines*. The only option I can think of is making it a Light Suti who can project rainbow colors shimmering from its skin? One of my questions is, is that the only option I would have to be able to get a soq like those tattoos where the color goes outside the lines?

Also, if I do end up having to make a suti, that would mean it would have to be a pure, right? If that is the case would I be able to get a version of the custom without the giraffe pj on to show that its wings are bound underneath? Or is that too much edits?

.... ??? I'm honestly not sure about what you mean for that illusion but maybe... Also? While you might have a chance with that in my raffled regular custom mutant slots, you will NOT in my bribes since I'd never CC that (Sorry! REALLY hate putting full humanstyle pants and shirts on ponies most of the time.. I think the sweater Usdia is one of the few exceptions to that rule, so I would never actually CC your custom.)

So you may want to separate "Watercolor tattoo Illusionary mutation pony" -- WOULDNT have to be a Suti using its powers on themselves since that would be super limited and wouldnt exactly make them look like a watercolor tattoo, but rather just a mutation and then they could put glowy colors and rough designs on themselves in RP if they ARE a pure light ulun'suti (Which would be like the Sumi-e ponies only with ink splashes in color from what I can tell from the description..) and Giraffe pajamas into separate quests. Since a watercolor tattoo inspired pony might win, but a pony wearing pajamas wont in these particular bribes since I really really dislike clothing ponies. Capes and wraps and such are cool but shirts and pants and dresses that bind the legs just.... Make the pony smell horribly in my mind and thus repel me, preventing me from CCing them.

ProphetOfProfit
Can I bribe for a Twisted Tunnel breeding?

I believe you PM'ed me about this and got an answer, but i'll post here for others to see
Also this response goes to to
musicaloner7

Not during the time of the bribe: the Tiki tunnel is what is offered because that is the allowed "seasonal spirit breeding" allowed this time of year: The Summer season is here and thus tropical tiki tunnels are the allowed Seasonal themed breeding.

This is the calendar for seasonal breedings.
Quote:

Seasonally Themed Breedings
Month Range when Seasonal themed breedings and what is allowed to be offered/purchased with credits.

Limitations: You can only buy YOURSELF One Themed breeding per season. You may buy other people breedings and, as long as you are not the soul owner, other staffers can order your couple a themed breeding as well.

It will not prevent you from entering Open themed breeding raffles beyond the standard 2 breedings per month limitation.

February Through May
Valentines day themed twists
Easter Themed Twists
Spring Themed Twists
Flower themed twists

May Through August
Tiki Themed Twists
Tropical themed
Summer Themed Twists
Heat/fire themed twists
Water themed Twists

August Through November
Twisted tunnel: HALLOWEEN CREEPY TWISTS (this one allows for heavy Mutations)
Harvest themes
Autumn themes

November through February
Christmas/Seasonal Holiday season themed
Winter themes
Bells/scarves
Winter Coats/Extra FLUFF
Ice and Snow themes

Hybrid Months You can choose to offer the one you prefer to do, Let them choose which version they want, OR do it as a Combined Breeding.

February: Frozen Flowers
May: Summer Love
August: Tropical Terror
November: Nightmare Before Christmas

As you can see, I'm not even able to do a hybrid breeding or spring either, and certainly no where even near winter. All that is available in the seasonal breedings is in the May Through August category.

Going to post this then continue answering.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash