Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A timely meeting... [Mellow / Torsten] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:55 am
A drop of water fell onto the pony's ear and with a twitch, Mellow woke up from his nap. He had never sleep so well after joining Amityville, ghouls were everywhere and his naps usually not lasted for 15 minutes before a ghoul spotted him. He missed the days he hid in the library in his home town, made a book stood and fell asleep behind it.

He was glad he acquired a nap buddy, someone who he could hide behind from the evil horrible female creatures. His hair slightly messed up through the rubbing against Torsten's tail, his nap buddy was still in his dream so Mellow tried to wake himself up by blinking. He reached out to rub his ears gently for a light massage, his tail patted against the ground lightly.

Seeing Torsten's sweet smiling sleep face, he wanted to nap again.......

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:39 am
Meegane

Torsten was dreaming peacefully for once. Usually his dreams turned to nightmares to wake him. This time it was gentle. He was warm. He liked waking up warm. The soft pale eyes of the semi-sleepy dragon opened when he felt Mellow move. Pillows didn't move. The small dragon blinked the sleep out before seeing Mellow. He smiled still half asleep before his small body shook as he stretched out. His tail quivered, but didn't move from under the two. Torsten slid up the others body to nuzzle his cheek, dropping his head gently to Mellow's shoulder as his mind woke more and more.

"Sleep well, Mellow?" he asked slowly. He didn't want to move but the thought of a pretty pendant of jade and emerald popped into his mind. That would look good on Mellow, he thought. Shifting to look up at the other.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

19,375 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:16 am
He got a cuddly size pillow while he got a big pillow, they were perfect match. Suddenly such thought went into Mellow's mind. More awaken than Torsten, the yellow of his eyes were warmer than usual, "Yup, Torsten. Best nap ever since I went to Amityville." His green tail flickered left and right like a happy feline, just he was an equine instead. Sometimes it flopped onto the dragon's tail for a while before it turned to another side.

The Ceffyl dwr didn't mind the intimacy, he loved how warm it was when they were cuddled together even it was summer time. He bet the feeling would be even better in winter. "You said you want me to go to your room before the nap, right?" Feeling the little bit of sweats, he realized it would be great if they went swimming, let's suggest that later, Mellow wondered.

Staying with Torsten was something different, he was calm outside and inside. He didn't tense up for once nor flipping tables in his mind, his soul was peaceful, like soaked in cool water.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:05 am
Meegane

At the mention of his room the small dragon nodded. "Yes, I did!" he slowly...reluctantly untangled himself from the other. As he stood the smaller male held out his hand. "Lets go~!"

He led the other to his dorm, then up to his room. Opening the door to grand asian inspired decorated room. The small dragon looked back with a cheerful grin. "Welcome~"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

19,375 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:46 am
He took his hand and ran with him, Torsten seemed to be excited that he fastened his footsteps. Mellow was wind so he didn't ask him to slow down. The oriental themed room was something Mellow only saw on books in the library, he couldn't move his eyes and was amazed. He realized he was from another totally different culture, and he was just standing at the door, eyes flickering around from left to right, top to bottom.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:53 am
Meegane

Seeing the other hesitate, Torsten pulled Mellow inside the room. "Its alright Mellow." Once he got to the large rug which took up most of the room the boil slipped out of his geta. "Only rule here is that you don't track mud on this rug. Okay?"

He let go of the pony's hand to let him remove the boots then turned to stride over to a nearby large chair. Leaning over to look under it, Mellow heard mumblings of slight frustration out of the smaller male. A soft "aha" and Torsten was pulling out a gold lined chest. He smiled up at his new friend...  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

19,375 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:37 am
He got pulled in and settled down on the rug, he immediately checked his boots as reaction to Torsten's words. Luckily, he only walked on the concrete floor today. Taking off his boots, his feet sank into the short furs of the rug, it was a bit itchy but soft, like some short grasses. He kicked his feet to feel it more like a kid wearing rain boots jumped in puddles.

The face that the dragon made was familiar, it was when his mother wanted him to put on a dress, but he was Torsten! Mellow believed the dragon won't do anything bad to him, so even though he was a bit tensed up, he smiled mildly at him and his chest box. "What's in it?"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:30 pm
Meegane
YES HE DID THIS...

Torsten had pure intentions. He chuckled as he opened it to show random items of jewelry. He pulled out a string of jade and emerald beads. "This is for you...its a gift of friendship." he hesitated. Something in the back of his mind telling him to proceed with caution. If his interaction with Matty was anything to go by. He smiled before leaning in to kiss Mellow's cheek. "And that is a proper greeting according to my parents."

He sat back on his tail, small knees drawing up as he rested his chin on them. Watching the other with a small smile.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

19,375 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:54 am
He leaned closer to take a look at the jewelry, ruby, pearl, sapphire, the box was filled with shiny colors. Mellow had to look away for a while because the glitters and gleams dizzied the poor pony, he'd never seen so many jewels in one time. Thankfully Torsten was speaking soon and he would look at him. "F-For me....are you sure?" Then there was a kiss pressed on his cheek. Mellow felt he must be blushing from ears to neck, all red like a juicy apple. "It-It's beautiful, I love it, thank-thank you."

The Ceffyl Dwr quickly looked away, "I-I don't think everyone would like this kind of intimacy, but I like it. Just-Just be careful with it." Jack, he bit his tongue. Mellow wondered if the dragon's parents tell him not to kiss anyone, especially ghouls (that was a point Mellow added). The school was full of different species, some might view it as invitations while others would take the chance to return the favour. He was worried for the innocent boil.

He also felt something off, sour and bitter as he thought of the idea Torsten kissing everyone.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
A kiss oh my

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:43 pm
Meegane

Torsten smiled at his new friend. Well that was a first reaction. Giggling he reached out to pet the other male's hair. It was soft. Torsten liked the feeling, his eyes seem to drift as he ran his fingers through Mellow's short hair. The small dragon blinked before blushing as he pulled his hand back. "S-s-sorry...its just a pretty color. T-that's why I gave you the jade and emeralds. A-ah...I suppose your right. I should be more careful with that greeting. How about this then?"

It was a sudden evil little idea that he thought of. Later he would chalk it up to how warm he felt around Mellow, but at the moment it was just to see if he could get the other to blush more. "You and two others are the only people I'll use that greeting on okay?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

19,375 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:14 pm
There was a shy smile on Mellow's face for a thank you. "I love this color, I'm proud of it." His body color was the loveliest among all. He might be a failure as a Ceffyl Dwr, but he was the prettiest pony in his clan, it was something he was very proud of. "I like your hair as well, feels like I am touching silk fabric." He reached out to let Torsten's hair slid on his hand. "Do you want to grow it longer?"

The pony turned the string on his wrist a few times until it wasn't dangling freely, his fingers brushed over the slightly cool sensation of the beads. He loved it a lot, such a nice gift from Torsten. The gentle action however halted when he heard the dragon did that to another two creeple. "Another two?" He asked, telling himself he wasn't prying or unhapppy for that.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:51 pm
Meegane

Tor watched the other male. His mind breaking down his encounter with the other two he would of Carlos and Matty...well...he could scratch Matty. Preferably hard...across the face and then electrocute him into darkness. Whoa...where did that come from. He blinked...must of been the need for revenge for his cheek. As for Carlos...eehhhhh. He didn't react to the action, just wanted cuddles for naptime. That he could deal with...he looked at Mellow. Mellow had a good reaction.

"Well...I suppose I can limit it to you. The other two that I would of considered are...well. There are other factors I can think of that would negate them. Ah---that is if you don't mind the greeting?" he smiled as he leaned forward to lay out on the others lap. he blinked taking in his earlier words. "Yeah...I think growing it out would be fun...wanna help me keep track of how long it gets Mellow?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

19,375 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:49 pm
Mellow knew, from Torsten's smiles that he was having fun with his reactions. Instead of anger and frustration, he felt embarrassed, slightly joyful and many baskets of helplessness. Why baskets? Because sugar cubes were held in baskets in his homeland.

He waved awkwardly to dismiss, "You don't need to - I mean - if you want to, I won't ask you to stop." He gritted and gave up speaking. Words muddled, he was bewildered with his mind and not knowing what he had said. He was upset but why? "I don't mind at all, I mean the greeting." His eyebrows raised and dropped for the sourness that the dragon didn't tell him who they were. Was their friendship too shallow for that? On the other hand, he thought of it. They just met for the first day, and he shouldn't be asking too much. He nodded unconsciously as he convinced himself and pressed everything down.

That nod might be regarded as the answer to the smaller boil's question. "That would be a good idea, you've - beautiful hair. I love to touch it." He said, but unaware of what he had said. Torsten had that kind of charisma to lower his defense and make him talk naturally.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:00 am
Meegane

Torsten's upper body was now laid out in Mellow's lap, he was on his back looking up at the pony male. Reaching up he slid a hand through Mellow's own hair. "Yours too you know..." he muttered before yawning. Mellow's warmth made him wanna nap again. "Mellow...did you wanna nap again or go back to your room?"

If he was being honest he did want to spend more time with the other. He was teasing him yes by not telling him who the other two were. He would tell him that later. See if Mellow knew those two males. If he did then he would most likely ask if Carlos was an okay napping partner...wait. Why was he considering Mellow's feelings so much? It was odd..Torsten shrugged before smiling...  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

19,375 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:44 am
Their positions made Torsten's not so short hair brushed against Mellow's laps, the pony was so thankfully that he was wearing long pants that day or it would be so embarrassing. He was much distracted, thighs gently rubbed each other to hopefully get rid of the ticklish sensation the silky hair induced. His ears twitched and tail jolted and brushed behind him in nervous beats. The big smile of the dragon might be a great focus against that and when he called his name, his eyes were all on him.

"If you don't mind me sleeping here....we will.." He didn't finish it because he knew Torsten would get it. Despite the anxiety and discomfort being so close to someone for that long, Mellow couldn't deny he feel great about cuddling with the dragon. He was warm and hearing his breathe, he felt calm and peaceful. It was the first time he felt that, he was helpless because he could share it with no one.

His eyes afloat in the room, searching for a place for a perfect nap. A nap would wash all his sourness and unknown vexation away, that was a good suggestion. He didn't need to be bothered by that right now, nap time with Torsten was more important. "...I can grow mine if you want......"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces