Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Salt Pudding (Dawson/Red - that's her name in this rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:25 am
feral

Gold star? Gold star!!

"Heh, true. Only, like, a mad scientist'd say that...But I can promise ya they won' break," he told her. "I got tats, n' those use needles. They're real sturdy stuff; don' let horror movies show ya different."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:36 am
Feral

Red's eyes squinted in disbelief, "I saw it in the hospital, 'pak' and it broke, bloods spattered." As if she was distracted, she smiled, "You've got tats, where?" She might have sat closer, their distance were like half of the bench when she peeked, moving her head left and right.

medigel
It's a bit chaotic lol

You missed: the following but if you can't think of anything, you can start new ones biggrin
A bird to feed
Drawings
First Question
A guy like you
Cat-nap

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:14 am
A bird to feed

"Uh...you mean like a candy?" Dawson asked. "Sure. You like spicy or sweet or chocolatey most? ...Oh! Oh, okay, guessin', right." Gesturing for Red to wait, he lumbered down the half and scanned his choices inside the machine.

He returned with a packet of Warheads. "Now these I hear can actually hurt yer tongue if ya let 'em sit fer too long," he warned her. "But I bet a gal like you could take it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:55 am
Drawings

"Artful? Me? Naw, I dunno anythin' 'bout art."

He scratched under his chin and explained, "You know, uh...what's the word. Um. Uh...Tectonic...oh, platonic! Like carin' a lot about someone but not in a romancey kinda way, y'know?"

A little more hesitantly, he added, "Some people like the pain."  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:58 am
First Question

"Uh...yeah s'normal..." Deus really did pick some weird ones. "I feel ya 'bout the lightin'," Dawson said with a nod. "Miss havin' windows m'self. I'm gonna work on making a buncha rechargeable lanterns t'hang in the hallways. Just gotta gather up all the runes first."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:23 am
A guy like you

"Oh." He fixed his cap with a sympathetic look. "M'sawry t'hear, hun. He ever wake up?"  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:06 am
Cat-nap

He'd tried sifting through more of the rubble, but there was no sign of the book. Making a face, he turned to apologize to Red, but it seemed she had fallen asleep. Smiling a little to himself, Dawson carefully pushed the strands of hair into place once more and then stepped back. A bench wasn't the comfiest place to take a nap, but he didn't want to disturb her at the same time...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:09 am
Feral

"Oh, uh, on m'chest," he explained. "Well, collar bone more like. Just a couple a'roses n' vines. M'fixin' t'get another one though," Dawson added eagerly. "Big ol' lion right here." He tapped the space over his heart.

Meegane
no worries, these are more than enough!

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:38 pm
A bird to feed

She stared at the man in front of the machine, expressions changing as he pondered. She was enjoying his expressions, it could be told by the smile. If she was a cat, her tail would sway and curl in a pleased way.

The blue eyes looked at the packet of candies Dawson brought back, eyes squinted at the weird face and the words on the package. She smirked at his warning, opened the bag and picked one to toss into her mouth. Her expression had no change as she licked the candy, slid it around and held it like a hamster on one side before she talked. "Why Warheads? What's the reason behind this name?" It was similar to Super Lemon, an extremely sour lemon flavoured candy but it wasn't her favourite. "I could take it, you're close, but it's someone's favourite, not mine." Yup, it was her sister's favourite.

"I'd give you another chance, among the five flavours, which is the one I ate?" The individual package was still crumbled inside her small palm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:05 pm
Drawings

"Artful, as in cunning. You was evading my question but never mind." Red waved a hand. She was more interested in his explanation about that complicated love stuff. Her eyes rolled upwards, then moving left and right tried to understand what the guy had said. Nope. She decided she didn't get it. "What kind of stuff do you count as romance?"

She gave him a side glance and nodded. "I do know that." She had no idea if she counted. "Are you referring to someone you know?" It was weird to just say it out.  

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:15 pm
First Question

She looked at him for a few seconds before her eyes shifted downward. "People here are weird. No one asks for where you lived randomly in my place, it belongs to privacy." Frowning in disbelief, she let her mind ponder other things. "Lanterns. That's so nice of you, hopefully they won't be white paper made one, it would make the corridor more spooky than less." In her place, people only hung white paper lanterns when someone passed away. However, as they were going to be rechargeable, it won't be made of paper.

"Do you mean lamps on wall?" She contemplated for a while and asked, the language barrier was quite a problem for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:18 pm
A guy like you

"Nope, he didn't." She replied dryly. "He was pretty much a sleeping beauty, it had been years since the accident."  

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:31 pm
Cat-nap

Her sleep wasn't peaceful at all even Dawson didn't disturb her. Sometimes the frowns between her eyebrows deepened into valleys, sometimes her finger dug into her skin leaving marks that didn't disappear in short time. It was as if she was fighting against something. There were moments her body trembled like there was things she scared in the dream. However, whatever happened, her eyes shut tightly, facing all the things by her own.

She attempted to shrink herself into the hood, shoulders brought up and strained. The eyeballs under the lids rolled in a hurry-scurry manner. It was a nightmare she is having but she couldn't find the way out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:42 pm
Feral

She scanned him from top to bottom and smiled barely. "You don't wear much today, so you can show me?" Her tone made it sound like between an affirmation and a request. Roses and vines? An eyebrow was raised, it wasn't common pattern for men to ask for. "You got it for - your girlfriend maybe?" The smile widened. "Is lion your favourite animal or you're suggesting you have a lion heart?" Red giggled.

medigel
My mind works here and there, so many whimsssss.

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers