Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
A FEW B's AWAY FROM MY DREAM AVI

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nostalegia Trip

Informer

8,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:20 pm
Hello! Im posting cause i really need any donation anyone can give me. Im trying to get all 20 posts here so i can get some extra gold, but feel free to donate any quantity of gold you're able to give away!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:55 am
While we enjoy helping one another here (see the Charity/Quests subforum of this guild), mostly this is a place for making friends and having fun. Good luck!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Nostalegia Trip

Informer

8,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:57 am
JoyRose
While we enjoy helping one another here (see the Charity/Quests subforum of this guild), mostly this is a place for making friends and having fun. Good luck!
yeah well im looking for friends too, its just i really need money right now XD um, do you know if the "Sweet threats for newbies" thing is still working? Cause i claimed my donation a few days ago now and im not getting anything  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:31 pm
Andru Ghoul
JoyRose
yeah well im looking for friends too, its just i really need money right now XD um, do you know if the "Sweet threats for newbies" thing is still working? Cause i claimed my donation a few days ago now and im not getting anything

I'm not sure which crew member is taking care of that, only that it's not me (and at the moment I seem to be the only crew member around). It will be done sooner or later, I'm sure! emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Nostalegia Trip

Informer

8,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:20 pm
JoyRose
Andru Ghoul
JoyRose

I'm not sure which crew member is taking care of that, only that it's not me (and at the moment I seem to be the only crew member around). It will be done sooner or later, I'm sure! emotion_hug
alright just wanted to know if it was dead or something. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:04 pm
Andru Ghoul
JoyRose
Andru Ghoul
JoyRose

alright just wanted to know if it was dead or something. Thank you!

Definitely NOT dead. Just a slow month for us. We'll pick up speed as August approaches for sure!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers