Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Not -another- tri-wing basket contest?! - Winner posted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:51 pm
Name:  dawns_aura
Name of basket:  Naya'il
Meaning: angel of testing
Personality:  Psychopathic

As a foal - In and of herself, there is nothing special or of note about her personality. She is neither excessively 'good' or 'bad'. She is no more or less than what one would expect of a filly of her age. Curious and playful. Testing rules and boundaries to see just how far she can go before getting in trouble. She is conniving and scheming, doing whatever she can to stir up trouble, to cause annoyance, to get some sort of reaction out of anybody or anything. There are some hints that she may or may not understand traditional morals, she enjoys violence and hurting small defenseless creatures.

As a young mare- she seems bright, vivacious. Warm. With a ready laugh and even readier smile, she draws others in. And as she had done when she was a filly, she would weed out those who would be the most beneficial to her by testing them. A whisper here, a rumor there... if they broke or left or failed, well, they wouldn't have suited her purposes anyway. Leading to her having a close-knit, devoted cadre, willing to help her achive her goals, whatever they may be. But there is still a hint of something ... off about her.

As an adult- Naya has grown into herself. She is now a confident female. With clear ideas of who she is, and what she will achieve in her life. - In her own mind, she will not accept failure, so to even think of not achieving her goals is unacceptable, and she refuses to consider.- Her ultimate goal, is to carve out a chunk of territory all her own, where she can develop a herd dedicated to her, and her ideas.

Plots: Here are some basic ideas to get started with which may or may not spark other plots (subject to change and amendment based on rp)

-All about the family: I would like her to have a relationship with her mother, grandmother, uncle, sibling...anyone and everyone. But whether that relationship is good, or strained, tense, uncomfortable or worse to be determined...

-Oh, this is wrong?: Several scenarios, where Naya does things – killing/tortuing a small animal, tormenting another foal, whatever, where she is caught by someone, who gets after her – yells, screams, lectures. She will act all contrite, while she files the fact away for future reference.

Whispers: With a few words or rumors, she stirs up trouble around a foal she calls 'friend' just to see what happens...

-A foalhood game gone terribly wrong

-Gathering a small elite group of friends/followers/ those who adore her and will do anything for her

What about dad?: Naya knows one side of her family, but is curious about her father and those connected to her through his blood. (meeting any of her extended family on his side)

- A kingdom of my own: Naya sees her ultimate path to greatness. And she will do whatever it takes to get there...

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: I, dawns_aura, do so swear

Prompt:
prompt 3: Naya'il's Dream

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:21 pm
Name: Roarie Desu
Name of basket: Seraphim (-shot- I've always wanted to plaster this name on a tri-wing)
Meaning: A celestial being having three pairs of wings.
Personality: Sweet and Sour (like plum sauce! -shot again-). Sera is such a mix bag of nuts and genes that it's hard to determine what brand of hot or cold you might get at any moment.
Plots: I love that the basket and the Lucifer line are so rich in family and plots. I want to get back into RP so I will be asking for family RP. It's exciting that there are lots of fams to choose from. Depending on the family and how things go, I might delve into other plots. The idea of someone standing up to Tulli and kicking her butt intreguiges. Who better than a tri-wing? And we have motive. "You Took my family away from me! Now you must pay!" Tehehehehehe...

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: I Roarie Desu do not own or have plotted any Lucifer spawn. Nor will I probably ever if I don't win one. I'm not that well known in the community.

Prompt: Numbah Three

Haven't been much for RP or writing lately. Life has been lots of suck and my creative juices are at an all time low. All time I tell you! But if I skip on another contest just becuase I feel like I'm not good enough or don't have a chance, I'll feel even worse about myself. So I suppose honesty is the best policy this time. Not to pull sob stories or anything. Swear to heaven that's not the point. Just want to have a chance like everyone else.

Perhaps a Poem? That I can do!

Tri Wing by Roarie
I open my eyes
To find wings
One set first, then two, then three
Flight
The thought is automatic
Soaring
Dreaming about soaring
That's what I was doing
That's just what I'll do
Use these wings to SOAR
Like an arrow to the heavens!

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:14 am
Name: [Eskimo]
Name of basket: Zophiel (nicknamed Zophi)
Meaning: "Beauty of God"; the angel who drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden.
Personality:
  • Filly: Seemingly the epitome of shyness, Zophi can most commonly be found hiding between her mother's forelegs. It's difficult to know what's going on behind her watchful eyes, just as it's easy to look her over since she tries to remain unnoticed. Inside, however, the filly has a taste for chaos and dissension. They're fun, but only if she has enough support. She is incredibly introverted and cowardly on her own, but she can draw confidence from her family and "friends". The more back-up she has, the more she's able to speak up, but not at all sweetly. Zophi likes to be the boss and have her way, even if she has to call someone a few bad names to get there. As a filly, this will look like childish bullying that may occasionally go a step too far. At the end of the day, Zophi's just a brat.

• Mare: Calculating and demanding with a touch of aloofness, Zophi has shed much of her shyness and is quick to snap at those who annoy her, and even quicker to ignore those who aren't worthy of her time. She feels comfortable and confident heading her entourage (who she will collect along her life), and together the group will be loathed or feared depending on who you ask. Zophi's enjoyment in controlling others has now crystallized into an evident sadistic streak. Her few pleasures in life include the satisfaction derived from bossing her entourage around, and teaching passers-by a lesson if she feels they've stepped out of line. It's not that she hates everyone she meets, she just wants everyone to do what she says. Is that so much to ask?

Plots:
  • As a filly, I'd love for her to have interactions with other foals where, instead of making friends, things will go south and she'll try and get them "accidentally" hurt or in trouble.

• In one of the above encounters, I'd like for it to turn out nicely with Zophi making someone she considers a friend, and that friend remains by her side into adulthood, eventually becoming the first member of her entourage.

• I'd love for her to have a close relationship with her uncle. In her shy, quiet moments, I can see her hanging out with Samael and learning from him, with him perhaps being helped in the process. (Plotting is fine if you're too busy for RP!)

• As an adult, I want her to collect several other Soquili--an array of brats, stone-faces, and kiss-ups--who follow her around as her entourage. They'll live and hunt together, and most importantly harass anyone Zophi says. At first glance they might seem like a typical group of Mean Girls/Boys, but with Zophi and her crew, their bullying will typically go in a dark direction...much to the dismay of their victims.

• While Zophi and her entourage will stick to a nice, wide territory, there may come a time where they stray a bit farther off. Perhaps they'll meet a competing group? Perhaps they'll pick a target and bite off more than they can chew? Whatever the case, it will send Zophi pulling back her troops to their territory, reputation mildly tarnished. And a revenge plot in her head...

• After adolescence, Zophi has found she has a bit of a romantic streak. Oddly enough, she can become unexpectedly dewy around couples. Zophi will come to realize that it's not just that she thinks there's something nice about couples in love, but that she'd like to find that special someone of her own...and she plans to. How hard could it be? If someone doesn't love her back, she'll just make them.

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: Sworn and signed!

Prompt: #2/3

"Little bits of sun~" a small voice sang slowly, elfishly, "Tiny spider legs~..." A cicada buzzed along.

Zophi was piecing together sticks, palm leaves, and insect wings. The evening sun struck through the trees around her like portals to another world.

"I will play with you~"

She pressed some dirt over the bizarre, twiggy frame.

"If you scream and beg~..."

An acorn here and here...and done.

Zophi moved her head back and regarded her creation with delight.

It looked just like her brother!

Standing, the filly admired her work for a moment longer, chest swelling with pride and satisfaction.

Then she slammed her hoof down and crushed it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:38 pm
Name: Of The Epidemic
Name of basket: Lucifain
Meaning: Not exactly? It’s a play off of Lucifer’s name. He’s the bringer of light, or was, and that’s what I want her to be in a sense. So it just felt right to alter the name.
Personality: Light Bringer or Solid (I haven’t decided which.)
Filly – Luci as a filly is light hearted with a love for adventure. She has a habit of causing antics to make those around her smile. A little ball of light is the best way to describe her. While she doesn’t completely understand things, she knows that those that she loves are sometimes really upset and she doesn’t like it. A large portion of her time is spent hiding under her brother, trying to figure out ways to make her family smile. Her young life will be dedicated to this goal, a smile truly is the greatest gift for her.
Mare – Luci as an adult is a steadfast member of her family, with a devotion to them that is unparalleled. She was graced by some deity for she is as sane and stable as most of her family isn’t. This mare has a lot of love to give, and a deep wish to see her family stable, together, and happy. Lucifain has a great love for her brother, mother, grandmother but perhaps she is most devoted to her uncle. She hates how he suffers, and confines himself away from others. She has a drive to find her sibling that was stolen at birth and has a deep resentment towards her father for abandoning them. This girl lives almost solely for those around her and sometimes it wears on her. Luci quietly hopes for a day when her family is all together and happy, a peaceful life.

Plots:
There was three? – I want her to find out early that they had a third sibling that was taken. It will be something she struggles with, becoming slightly fearful of being stolen away from her mom. I want her to hide these fears for awhile before finally confiding in someone. Maybe her brother, who assures her it will never come to that.

Why won’t you smile? – Her younger years are spent trying to make her family smile but what happens when she just can’t? I’d like to see her fail for the first time and it really shake her. She’d wonder what was wrong with her, why she wasn’t capable of making them smile, and it would be a good chance for someone to explain that sometimes they just can’t smile. There are some things that it’s harder to bounce back from.

Are we really so different? – I’d like her to run into a different foal. A foal that was raised in a rather normal life with a normal family, who looks normal as well; it would be interesting to see how she would handle it. To see how other’s would react to her and to see how she would react to them. It would just be interesting to see.

Sometimes the strong break – She’s always strong or at least she tries to be. Nothing ever gets to her, nothing’s ever wrong; she never has a frown on her face. It would be interesting to see her crack. To actually break down and just take a moment for herself since she isn’t the type.

I can’t do that! – I want her to meet someone that romances her and she falls for them. She finally takes something for herself. It would be like her little secret something that makes her happy. They ask her to leave with them and she just can’t. She thinks about it, maybe even goes to meet them to do so but in the end she simply can’t do that.

Everyone has to leave sometime – Eventually I DO want her to leave and venture out on her own. See what adventures and trouble she can get into from there.

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: *Signs a blood oath.* No tri wings for me yet!

Prompt: Number 3

User Image

She was walking through darkness, one she didn't quite understand. It was endless, spreading on all around her and she couldn’t see. It was almost suffocating and Luci couldn’t remember what the light looked like. Opening her mouth to call made her terror rise; she had no voice in this endless night. She could not call for her mother, her brother; no one was coming to rescue her from this.

Her shoulders burned, a fire down her back she had never felt. The fallen grabbed her shoulders again trying to call out to no avail. Lucifain had to get home, her family needed her and she needed them. How was she going to find her way? Was there any hope for her or would she forever be lost in this darkness?

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:50 pm
Name: Ririka
Name of basket: Phanuel
Meaning: An Angel of Hope and Repentance.
Personality: Conflicted

It can be said that Phanuel takes after her uncle in the sense that she does not feel like she is the only one inhabiting her body.
As a foal she paid very little mind to the random chills that would run down her spine, especially when she was alone or during random periods in the middle of her sleep. She did not say anything when she started to see things out of the corner of her eyes, just little flashes or bits of shadow. She REALLY did not say anything when those bits of shadow turned into a full blown foal she looked a bit like her, only something was a little off about it. But then again what would a foal know about danger?

This thing was just another foal to play with as far as Phanuel was concerned. Plus, it wasn’t like her mother said anything about it. As far as the mare knew, the filly was just playing with an imaginary friend or playing one of her adventure games.

Phanuel went on with her life in relative normalcy until she blacked out on day and woke to find herself bathed in something or someone’s blood…

Once so sweet and optimistic Phanuel doesn’t even know who or what she is anymore. Her world seems like nothing more than paranoia, bloodshed and tears. She is slowly losing herself to the shadows which once haunted her, and the worst part is that the thought of giving in no longer scares her as much as it used to when the bloodshed started. The drive to listen to the voice within her, her other self, her instinct, her destiny, is just all too tempting, but still she tries to resist. And it seems the more she tries to pull always and return to a life of normalcy the angrier Kushiel [The name of her “other self”. Angel of Punishment] gets and the worse her condition gets.

The mare is never as calm and approachable as she attempts to make herself out to be. She’ll give you a smile and maybe, if you are lucky, she will make small talk with you from a distance. But that is just the thing when it comes to the mare, it is best to stay at a distance when dealing with a potential predator.

No amount of energy can always keep her monsters at bay. No amount of effort can always keep her emotions of check. No amount of traveling can bring her true isolation. With a twitch of her tail and a clench of her jaw she will eventually snap. And when that happens, when Kushiel is allowed to take flight, no amount of destruction will bring her satisfaction.

For all she does in the darkness Phanuel feels a great sense of remorse. No amount of repentance can wash away the blood that stains her and for that she feels she should never be allowed mercy. But what good is mercy if she decides to quit resisting and give herself up to her inner demon?

Plots:

Failed Attempt|| Though she was basketnapped along with her brother, Phanuel’s basket never completed the journey with Tuuli. Somewhere along the way the basket was lost and left alone to brave whatever the world may have had planned. Luckily, or maybe not so luckily, the basket is stumbled upon by Adalinda. She is unsure of what to do with the fragile thing. Kill it? Leave it? Raise it to be a source of amusement? Only time will tell, because she chooses to raise the abandoned life.

Foals Say|| No secret can stay a secret forever, even if it really isn’t a secret. While playing with some other foals, one of them points out the fact that Phanuel doesn’t look anything like her mother. This isn’t much of a surprise for the poor filly, because Adalinda has always been honest about the child’s relation to her. And it isn’t much of a bother, because Phanuel has always seen the Naga as her mother. Still, with all the teasing the filly can’t help but wonder about the story of her so called abandonment.

Slow Bonds|| I would like for Phanuel to make a foalhood friend, but they do not become immediate friends. Possibly, the other foal may find Phanuel weird due to her appearance and or her so called imaginary friend. They may tease each other and have their fights, but eventually these little enemies manage to for a friendship through their differences. They grow up together and become close friends, that is until the day Phanuel has her first blackout. The friend may grow frightful of the mare and leave, never to be seen again. Run off and eventually search for Phanuel for answers or choose to just stay by her side despite their fears.

Blood Relations|| Thoughts turn into action when Phanuel begs her mother to take her to see her family. The thing is, Adalinda does not know of Phanuel’s family, so she is left with the fact that she must travel with the filly to try and find anyone who may know anything about the foal’s potential blood relatives. If one can be found, then hopefully the potential meeting will go well.

Separation|| Phanuel leaves her adoptive mother’s side and ends up getting lost. She has never been away from the Naga’s side for too long, so she is unsure of what she should do. Does she stay put? Does she attempt to find her way back to the lake on her own? And what she should do when she runs into possible trouble in the form of a predator and her own “shadow”? [One of her first experiences with Kushiel]

Blood and Water|| Kushiel is in control for the moment, and memories about her blood family have fueled feelings of anger and possible jealousy. With tunnel vision clicked on, Kushiel attempts to hunt down one or more of the family members in an attempt to share some of her pain. The only question is, should it be subtle and slow, or quick and in their face?

Chained|| I would like for someone to use Phanuel to their own advantage and potentially keep her hostage for some time. The painful acceptance of her situation will push the mare closer to just giving in to Kushiel and make her hunger for more ways to release her negative emotions and energy, which her capture may happily provide by giving her new targets and teaching her new ways to hunt.

Light the Fuse|| Something finally pushes the mare over the edge and she gives in. With her new found freedom, Kushiel decides it’s time to find some new friends and have a little fun. During this plot I would like for her to run into someone Phanuel knew and considered a friend and for them to make an attempt to break through to Phanuel.

Isolation|| After some time Phanuel manages to regain control once more, and she is hoping to find a way to regain control for good. Extra points if the friend from Light the Fuse decides to stay by her side. For now, she decides it is best for her to find a place of isolation in an attempt to keep her inner battle away from outsiders, and to also make an attempt to find out who she truly is.

Repentance|| Future plot to be seen. It will basically involve Phanuel finding repentance and acceptance.

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: Ririka~

Prompt: #3

Phanuel’s Lullaby
Hush my child
Wash away your tears

Such a gentle little heart
Consumed by heavy sins

As black as night’s tears
As cold as winter’s touch

It crawls through your dreams
It whispers against your skin

Be still my child
Silence your fears

Such a gentle little heart
Burdened by bitter sins

The monster in your head
It calls to your again

Holding your chains
Teetering on the edge

Come back my child
Forgiven are your sins

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:08 pm
Name: Angelique DelaMort
Name of basket: Zarstra
Meaning: Shadow Spider (in the Drow langauge)

Personality: Zarstra likes to keep to her shadows, away from the prying eyes of others, those that would judge her and not understand. Except with her family, she figures they're just about as crazy as she is, so they should be alright. And she is very much at peace with her slight lack of sanity. After all, it made her stronger, faster, smarter. When you grow up with a so called normal family, with that nice calm mommy, supportive and nurturing daddy, and slightly competitive siblings, well then when something terrible happens you just don't know What to do! Zarstra didn't have that problem. With relations that embraced madness, carnage, and a pervasive feeling of doom she learned from an early stage that life was only worth living if you did it your way. No regret, no hesitations, just leap into the madness, roll with the punches (sometimes literal ones), and Fight to take what is Yours!

Plots: Zarstra will want to keep to the shadows much of the time, but she will also want to meet various members of her family (learn about them and learn from them)
She's also a little power hungry and if there's a way she can seize more power without coming harm to herself she'll take, especially if there's a few stupid minions siblings or friends that can help out...
Zarstra's luck isn't the best, it seems that eventually she will find herself in a less than fortunate situation not created by her own actions. How will she act in this environment? It may be a natural disaster or she may find herself amongst waring factions - whatever the situation, how will she get herself out of it?
Just because Zarstra likes to plot and leer and occasionally aggravate the unfortunate souls around her, that doesn't mean she's good at it. Especially when she's young, she messes up - after all, she's much like the rest of her family, a little bit twisted and not all there. How will she deal with her failures? Will they break her or will she come back stronger than before or merely madder?

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: I solemnly swear I have no connection to this line, Angelique DelaMort

Prompt: Number 2

You know that little voice that just about everyone has in their head? That one that sounds off when you're doing something incredibly stupid, like annoying the crap out of your sibling who could probably take a chunk out of you any day of the week. That little voice that says, "Hey, he's getting really pissed off, I'd better piss him off just a Little bit more then I'd better stop..."

Yeah, I don't have that voice. It's very possible that I tied it up and threw it in the back somewhere...

So here I am, bouncing and pouncing - leaping from the shadows on my 'prey' (read brother) and snickering as he tries to take a swipe at me and totally Misses! You'd think after so long his reflexes would be just a little bit faster, wouldn't you? I swat at his tail again and hear the faint warning growl and promptly...ignore it. After all it's the third of such growls that he's issued so far and he hasn't done anything yet. The Big-

"GAH!" Zarstra yelped as the hoof came out of No Where and knocked her out, flat on her back. "All this time I thought you were lazy," the foal muttered trying to roll over, her spindly legs getting tangled up in each other. "You big fibber, you've just been resting this whole time, haven't you?" she demanded, managing to tumble back just before another hoof took a quick swing through the area her head had occupied a moment before. Yep, he's pissed alright, she mused to herself. Again, at this point any sane little filly would probably run along home to mommy or go off crying to daddy. Yeah right, she scoffed to herself. In this family (and she used that term very loosely) all that would get you is a firm hoof to the behind. She fended for herself and narrowed her eyes on her brother. He was bigger than she was, that was for sure, but she was scrappy, and maybe on a good day, just a bit smarter - on a bad day she was just plain crazy and in 9 out of 10 cases - the crazy won. Of course, this was her own flesh and blood, so it was hard to say who would take the day.

One thing she knew for certain, she wouldn't be going down without a fight...she grit her teeth, dug in her hoofs, and sprung forward fangs bared, promising herself she'd give as good as she got!

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:56 am
Name: musicaloner7
Name of basket: Zubaida { Bai for short, sometimes... maybe. }
Meaning: Arabic for elite, prime
Personality: Superior/Manipulative { temper possibilities}

Seemingly from birth, she will have a strong sense of entitlement, and superiority over others. To here, she is clearly in a league of her own, that others cannot compare to, or even match. Others will be nothing more than play things, pawns, and pions that are to be used to her liking. Bai will be blunt, and hold nothing back when it comes to what's on her mind. While she may be overly full of herself, and have rather skewed views on how she sees others, she is very intelligent, and witty. Knowledge and learning is something she actually holds very dear. She's able to weave tales, and come up with various ideas to get what it is she wants out of others, or to charm or force them to abide by her one way or another. Plenty of times she'll use people until they aren't able to satisfy her any longer, and do away with them afterwards. It's her way, or the highway. She is the queen of this world, and she'll make sure others know that. It's highly rare that she ever holds any sort of significant bonds with others. And even if she does feel above all else... these's a loneliness deep inside her, due to the mindset that she is too far beyond everyone else to ever have true company and companionship. The only ones she will see at a level high enough to be put on equal pedestals once in awhile... or at least something akin.
If she is angered, or pushed to a state where her control, or mental composure is challenged or exhausted, she can go into a sort of "red zone", where she'll lash out, and become manic.

Plots:

- Bow down to the queen: Would love for her to have a bunch of followers who obey her every command. If it could start at foalhood that would be fantastic.

- You dare challenge me, peasant?: basically she comes across someone, one or numerous, who essentially challenge her authoritative and high-and-mighty demeanor.

- We'll see if you're worthy.: This could go in various different directions, and with different situations. It could be with someone who wants to be one of Bai's followers, but she deems far too worthless to be even in her presence. Or it could be someone trying to gain her attention, affection, etc. for some reason or another. They'd then become basically a toy for her, that she'd make go through multiple tests, to push them and see how far they can go... as well as a means of entertainment for her.

- I'll make you a Duke/Dutchess: I'd love for her to come across a foal when she's grown, and decide they are special as opposed to most { if they meet her credentials and what not}. She will then raise them to become rulers of their own, and primp them for being a prodigy, of sorts.

- I can see right through you: Someone she encounters is able to see through her ways, and catch her off guard. Sorta similar to the challenge plot, but more so someone debunking her rather than actively trying to "overthrow" her.

- I'll care for you: If Bai's not raised by her family, and I have one of my Twisted Medic herd members find her, I would more than likely have Shifa come across her. He's rather timid, meek, and very demure in general, but would do his best to raise her to his best ability. He'd also be probably terrible at trying to discipline, which would only further her entitled personality. But she will more than likely have a small soft spot for the guy.

IF, however, one of my Twisted Medic herd members that I'm submitting into bribes is made, then I'll have one of them take her in, and they'll be located in the herd still, rather than out gaining experience like Shifa is. She wouldn't be reprimanded by them either, as they don't really take it upon themselves to change others, but instead educate, and find personalities to be an interesting part of ones being, thus attempting to tame it rather rude. Instead they'd rather study it. From there she would learn ways of healing, along with anatomy. This would probably aid in any sort of manipulation she uses that requires physical engagement. As well as creating concoctions that may influence or alter others....

- Let's do some experiments: If she does get adopted by one of my medics, I think she'd grow an affinity for testing out serums, poisons, techniques, and other rather grotesque medical methods on others. Maybe some willing test subjects would cross her path.

- I don't really come up with plots until I actually do rping, so these are just some rough ideas off the top of my head.

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: -Musica

Prompt:

#1:
I could remember the day, ever so clearly.

It'd been unnaturally silent, compared to the usual rustle, shuffling, and hushing of vegetation that surrounded me, caused by the pacing of my mother. The soft mutterings of her voice that often trickled randomly, and trailed off suddenly. While a sporadic energy, and presence, it was still something, a constant, which became a comfort.

But there was nothing. Just the breeze that whistled through the darkness of my enclosure that was the wicker basket containing my fragile, and vulnerable being. Gentle shifts of my body would make the manipulated and bent reeds creak, and whine from the pressure that bulged. I kept still, for the most part, only allowing my body to adjust from time to time, or raising my strengthening neck to press at the edge of the cover, whuffing and huffing to scent the streams of air that passed through my cocoon. The familiar perfume of whom I'd learned to be my mother, my guardian, and caretaker, to be absent, missing completely from the banquet of smells that drifted by. .

It was... odd. Perhaps even unsettling.

I'd become so accustom and used to it, that it's lack of company was enough to make me slightly uneasy within my enveloped world.

Time passed, and I could listen and hear the songs of the birds changing throughout morning, afternoon, into dusk. And still, not a single whiff of mother's aroma slipped through the cracks of my shell.

How bothersome. How dare she leave me alone like this, trapped inside the cover of this imprisonment with no means of escape. A small whiny of inquiry, laced with irritation, was given in hopes it might rouse her should she be nearby. Yet it was a fruitless attempt. There was still silence....

And now the wind brushing through the obstacles outside, and the cushioning around me was all that was left.

I grew bored... restless, and anxious all at once. It was not a feeling I enjoyed, nor did I plan to let it continue any longer! Lifting my head, I huffed, and began nosing and nudging at the edge of my container's top, working to try and loosen it. I refused to stay all by my lonesome, and if I had to find company by my own means, than so be it!

As I was bumping and shoving away, I was far too preoccupied and distracted to notice the sound of consistent shuffling from afar, encroaching upon my location. It wasn't until a voice owned by the foreign individual spoke up that I abruptly stopped my endeavors, going stock still to listen intently. The voice was so soft, and gentle, unlike one I had ever heard before. It was meek, weak, and unsteady, as if lacking the confidence that I came fully equipped with.

They grew closer, and closer, hesitant in movement, and speech, only giving cautious greetings to me, and light calls to our surroundings. But I remained still, and quiet, waiting....

Yet there was something soothing, about that pathetic, sing-songy tone. It was nonthreatening, and far from obnoxious. After awhile, the other seemed to settle down beside me, the warmth emanating from them starting to make the inside of my dark enclosure quite cozy. Deciding they would serve as an acceptable means of company, I gave a small snort, and whiny of approval, before allowing myself to finally continue onto slumbering.

They stayed with me, day after day, only leaving for brief, short moments, returning again with hurried steps and apologies galore. So diligent, and attentive they were to my every need, and call... so much control I seemed to possess over them, without even trying. It was empowering... and a sensation I've not been able to give up striving for ever since.

#3:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:00 pm
Name: Devil NightShade
Name of basket: Calernia (Slightly changed form of Calerna)
Meaning: The ruling angel of the 11th hour of the night.
Personality: Ethereal

As a filly Caly was always the odd duck in her family; she was quiet, not to often seen during the day, and kept to herself away from her family. When she did show affection she would shower it upon her family, but that waxed and waned with the passing of time, the closer to midnight it got the more loving she would become if anyone was awake to share the affection with.

As a young adult Caly drifts through the world with her eyes turned skyward, fascinated by the darkness and the heavens above Calernia spends her days sleeping for the most part and her evenings looking at the skies. She has made her living, studying the heavens and learning as much as she can from other Soquili that might study them as well. She wonders farther and farther from her family, in search of herself and her place in this world.

As an adult she prefers to be a gentle voice from the shadows that helps passing Soquili that might be lost. Sometimes if a Soquili is bold enough, and clever enough to find her home, she might tell them what the stars say about their future.

Plots:
- Foal -
And Time marches on ... Calernia was a late bloomer, she emerged late in the evening close to midnight when all over her family was asleep. When they awoke in the morning there she was! But she was mute, and shy, even trying to hide from them and the quickly rising sun. As hours passed she began to 'come alive' so to speak. As she grows, her mood and openness becomes more and more connected with the hours of the day.
How do these things work! ... A very upset and angry Caly is huffing one evening, these wings are useless! She can't fly, they all seem to tangle up and get in the way of one another! Fed up she seeks out the help of her mother, uncle, or maybe someone else that could help her.
- Foal / Young Adult -
Wisdom of the stars ... At an early age Cely becomes fascinated with the heavens, and starts collecting any and all knowledge that she can, she even sneaks into two-legged camps in the dead of night as she's heard they may have some knowledge.
------At this point, I'd like her to meet other Soquili whom are interested in Astrology / Astronomy to study and learn from.
- Adult -
You seek to know things that are beyond you ... Cely is settled deeply into helping other Soquili know themselves better through the stars. One evenin a Soquili comes to her, broken and desperate but what she sees in their life is not something she feels they are ready to hear.
------This could lead to many things; said Soquili becoming angry and attacking her, or her taking the time to try and help them and prepare them for what the stars have said. If she ends up helping them, said Soquili could end up becoming a lover or even a lifelong companion.
BLOOD MOON! ... There's a blood moon tonight, and Cely is on edge, it's a dire warning. She holds up in her cave and tries to ride the evening out. But someone enters in the shadows, eyes glowing pearly teeth bared. A skinwalker has found her! In the ensuing struggle, Cely is nearly overcome until something in her snaps, a bloodlust she has never known before is released. She's had the fangs of kalona her entire life, but her refusal to be a killer has left her unable to kill her own meal, so she suffices on scavenging. But this night, those fangs become something new, as she mare fights for her life she ends up dealing a lot of damage to her attacker, and even beats him or her back .. for now ... but now she's made an enemy and this is not the end.
In the darkness ... Because of the fight for her life, something in Cel has been released, now anytime the skies are dark, with no moon or stars, she can feel it stirring deep in her soul, how long can she keep the monster chained?
Darkness ... Cely is slipping more and more into insanity as she tries to fight the kalona blood now released in her veins. She wants to end daylight, even though there is no possible way to do so, almost becoming as beastly as the skinwalker that attacked her.
------ This could go many ways, if hr earlier plot worked out in the knowledge seeker sticking around, and maybe having a relationship with Caly he or she could draw the mare back in slowly leading her like a single lightning bug in the dark.
------ Or an attack on another Soquili might end up in the same manner, the Soquili survives, and seeing something in the mare screaming for help they begin trying to break through the walls.

- Later Adult (hopefully going into Eldership) -

Redemption ... Someone has drawn Caly back, and the monster is chained again, true the beast still rears her head at certain times, but Caly has learned to control it. Letting her have the dark evenings. She has continued her studies, amassing as much knowledge as she can. Her life is settling down.
------ Maybe she'll have progeny at this point, idk depends on how plottings / rps go xD

- Elder (hopefully) / Or the end -
The Reckoning ... The skinwalker has returned for the final time (rp / plots with determine how many times they fight) their constant struggle has lead to this, and a final battle ensues between the two.
------ The outcome of this will be determined by RP, it could be she runs the Skinwalker off for good, whom has decided it's just not worth it, or this could lead to Cely's death.

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: I swear I have no children from Lucifer or any plots with one.

Prompt:
Promt #3: A song sung by Calerina, as she feels herself slipping into something she doesn't recognize.

Daylight's End
'Ask not the sun why she sets
why she shrouds her light away,
or why she hides her glowing gaze
when night turns crimson gold to grey
For silent falls the guilty sun,
as day to dark does turn
One simple truth she dare not speak
her light can only blind and burn!
No mercy for the guilty
bring down their lying sun!
Blood so silver, black, by night.
upon their faces pale white
Cruel moon bring the end
the Dawn will never rise again! '

I do not own this song, it belongs to RiotGames

Devil NightShade
Crew

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:37 pm
Name: Lestragne
Name of basket: Auriel
Meaning: Hope and light
Personality: Anarchic

She was always the odd one out she has always had a fondness for life and nature. She enjoys the company of her family and always will help those with misfortunes. She has always been bright from a very young age perhaps influenced somehow by greatness. She will not tolerate those who enjoy causing pain even if one of them might be in her family.

She will however try to understand them if they are related to her but she sees no sense in violence it only makes things worse. She has a great love for her mother it might even be considered true love in a way. She also loves her father dearly even though he is not in her life she does not hate it. She loves him even more and someday wishes to seek him out even if he wants nothing to do with her. She would not be hurt but she understands him that he might not have been ready to raise a family. She is misunderstood by others though when they see her they fear her they have no idea how calm and collected she is. Of course though she has grown used to the stares and if given the chance is happy to explain her story to a passerby.
She is a bit clumsy and is not the best flyer surprisingly since when she was a foal she was the fastest flyer around. She will never look down upon others and does not put herself above others she will always be a kind soul but she will not ever let herself be taken advantage of. She knows how to fight if there is no other choice she will defend herself and those she loves. She will not hide from danger even if its 10 feet tall and covered in spikes.

Plots:

True Love- A plot about how she has come to care for her mother and how she values her parents more than her life despite her missing father. She mother was always there for her and she will always be there for her mother even if they leave she will only be a field away. They helped to shape her a mold her into her she is.

Who am I?- How she comes to terms with who she is and how she manages to push away the tempting evil and stay on her path of righteousness in her eyes.

Do I Know You?- A plot where she meets others in her family incluing those less know like Kamau who has no idea that his daughter had foals and that those foals had foals..and so on..

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: Lestragne

Prompt:

Uhh..Sooooo i dont RP as much and im more of a backplotter but uhh..

I will be the guiding light
For those that may be in a dark place
I will be there guiding light
Do not give in to the darkness it will eat you alive
Embrace the good forget the bad

I will never surrender to the evil in the night
I will protect the things i hold dear
There is more to true love than meets the eye
Who ever said true love had to mean mate?

I will soar in my dreams to places never seen
I will be a guiding light
For all the souls lost in the dark
I will be there guiding light

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:01 pm
Name:sbuggy166
Name of basket: Kaidarin
Meaning: a strange mix of the words little dragon and cold...and it sounds cute ;D
Personality: Cantankerous

Rin is can be hard to deal with sometimes. She is just very set in her ways likes to think that she is right. She has a gift for finding things to either complain or argue about. Not that she enjoys arguing, but it seems like everyone is always against her. It can get tiring at times, and sometimes Rin just needs to get away from others and all their issues.

Rin likes to think that she is patient with people and wants to understand them, but in reality she is rather insensitive. She will try and listen to their petty needs but their needs are so petty! She has an explosive side to her that can be very dangerous. Not it a physical harm sort of way, but in a she is done listenING TO YOUR CRAP AND WILL VERBALLY TEAR YOU APART! Yah...she can be intense. I would like to say that she has a good side, or that she is kind and sweet when not complaining, but I wont lie to you. Kaidarin is grouchy, short, temperamental, and just straight up rude.

There might be a glimmer of hope for her if she could channel that energy of hers into something good, but good luck trying to teach her. You will just sulk away sobbing with your tail between your legs while she shouts your insecurities back at you. Her insults are clever and cut to the soul. I even think she might enjoy watching others cringe from verbal abuse. It is probobly some power complex, that she has, but that can be explored further in depth when she is older.

Plots:
Normally Im a big plotter and backgrounder, but I have a feeling that there is more to Kaidarin than meets the eye. I want to get to know her a bit more before I throw her into some plot plan that I will end up changing later anyways. I honestly have no idea what she will end up doing with her life...and when I tried to ask her she just yelled at me and made me really insecure about my planning capabilities. Ya...I think I will just let her do her own thing and we will see where it leads us.

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <----my signature ;D

Prompt:

#2 (I took a lot of liberties with the brother's personality and family dynamics...but I wanted to show her outbursts accurately and since her insults are very personal I had to fill in some gaps.)

"GGGHHHAAAAAAAAA if it wernt for that stupid promise I made mom I would have kicked him long ago," Kaidarin sighed inwardly. She sat as still as she could trying her very hardest not to lash out at her brother. He circled around her amusing himself with repeating her name over and over. She guessed that as soon as she responded he would stop or giggle and run off, but she was not going to give him that satisfaction. She was trying so hard to be a good little filly. After the incident last week she had promised mama not to hurt anyones feelings again. Rin Clenched her jaw and tried to focus on the tree above, as if there was something interesting in there. She hoped that her brother would follow her gaze and do explore so she could leave, but he was particularly persistent today.

Her brother stretched out his wings to full length so that the tips of his right side set just barely brushed her as he circled. It tickled something fierce to have his feathers brushing her. That and the mix of his, "RINRINRINRINRINRINRINRINRIN *deepbreath* KAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIDARIN," had pushed her to the edge. The edge of her patience. It was like a switch in her head had just shut off the wall that held back all of her mean thoughts.

Rin jumped to her feet, and her wings whipped out to full flare. With six wings open she was a fuming and terrifying sight. "OK LITTLE BROTHER I AM LISTENING! YOU DID IT, YOU GOT MY ATTENTION. Its a miracle I was able to last so long ignoring you because you truly are a master of attention seeking. You always have to have everyones attention because you are an attention whore! And you know why! Because you are the brother, the only boy, and it is so obvious that mom likes me better. Infact I bet that she even likes our dad better than you and we dont even know who he is! He could be a murderer and a fiend and she would still like him better than you because you are pathetic. You need the attention because you are no good at anything else. Ive seen your sorry excuse of flight. Its no wonder she turns her back to you. Literally turns her back because she would not want even one of her eyes to have to watch your pathetic attempts. You have six wings! cant you even get one of them to work! hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAhahaha.hahaha...ha...ha...ha..."

Kaidarin's vision cleared and her temper calmed. she had shouted her worst and like vomit it as all gone and she was empty. There was nothing else to say. She looked at her brother, like really looked at him instead of just shouting at him. She noticed his cheek was bleeding, and he was crying...Rin felt a small pang of sorrow, but it faded quickly. After all, he was asking for it. She did not mean to cut his cheek though. It must have happened when she first jumped up. One of her wings must have caught him because after all he was obnoxiously close to her.

She took a deep breath and then sighed. She knew that she should apologize and try to stop his crying. What was the point though when she knew she was just going to have to apologize later when he ran off and told mom on her. Rin growled out of frustration. Frustration at her brother for starting this and herself for ending it. She turned and stormed off into the woods. She would have to go home eventually, but for now she just wanted to be alone.

Kaidarin's temper  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:33 pm
We had a few favorite entries but these three stood out more than the others...

Spelldancer
Of The Epidemic
Roarie Desu

However, there is only one basket so we have decided to go with...

Spelldancer

spelldancer
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:44 pm
OMG! Thank you! I am so excited! So many exclamation points! I look forward to plotting with the family and letting Her Brattiness out into the world. ...oh dear. Well, at least it will be interesting and she will have fun!  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:00 pm
Congrats, spelldancer!
I wish I could have come up with a better entry during the week! I'm excited to see how you play her!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:05 pm
Congrats Spell! I'm super proud of you darlin!

<3 I'm also super honored to be in the top three as one of the favorites! <3 That makes me so proud of myself! So thank you for that!

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers