[PRP] Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen [Vulpin/Forera]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Narrowly escaping Four Fronds with their lives, the two teens rest at Vulpin's hive.
Vulpin tries his best to express some feelings he's been holding back.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:57 am
Vulpin entered his hive, setting down a bag by the doorway. Shutting the door behind him, Vulpin wiped his shoes on the entry mat. It was getting filthy. It needed washing. He turned his attention to the rest of his hive, frowning at its current state. Rugs in the wrong place, couches missing blankets, tapestries falling off the wall. Disorganized. Chaotic. Everything needed cleaning. He turned away, unbuttoning his cloak.

It wasn't like Forera was more of a hassle than his lusus. To be fair, the opposite was true. Sly had mess-making down to an art. At the same time, Vulpin had perfected cleaning up after him. Forera made a new kind of mess. She was spontaneous, chaotic... and distracting.

Vulpin exhaled a sigh, fumbling more with his cloak. The thing had too many damn buttons. That's what he got for purchasing one, instead of making one himself. But it was a rush purchase, he remembered, considering the recent events and his spontaneously longer legs. Getting frustrated, he pulled it over his head, tossing it aside. He'd be cleaning soon, anyways.

"Rera?" He said softly, listening for any clues of her presence. He didn't want to wake her if she was sleeping in. He picked up his bag and made his way towards the loft, starting his climb up the short ladder. "You awake yet?" He asked, voice still quiet.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:28 pm
      A loud grunt could be heard as Forera lounged on a pile of Vulpin's furs she threw together, stretched out and calm. "Yeaaaah, I'm here." She said a little loudly, the usual taunting undertone gone from her voice. She rubbed her neck and sat up, adjusting herself and pushing her hair out of her face. "Just woke up. Was a, like, toootal mess, getting out of the recuperacoon. Got goop and slime all over my hair." Touching the now-dried hair, she stood up to greet him, and managed to catch a glance of her face in a nearby mirror. She looked a lot better than before, although not exactly like herself. The bruises and scratches from before were almost completely healed to her delight, while the terrible scars that littered her back and shoulders were still visible to some extent, mostly covered by her hair. She had forgotten to re-dye her hair, so her streaks were grown out, and... As her gaze slid up to her now broken horn, she merely stared at it, remembering the feeling of it breaking and feeling a little weaker. Instinctively, her gaze slid down to her hand-- Or rather, stump. With a wince, she looked away and grit her teeth, letting out a long sigh.

It almost felt like ages since Forera started staying with Vulpin. After the horrible nightmare that was the hunting game, Forera was almost scared to return to her hive. It would be lonely and empty without Anguis or their lusi, and that left Forera unsure. Dumb "what if's" were popping up in her head, things that never crossed her mind in the past, and with her thoughts in such a terrorized state, the female was going through a lot of stress. She wanted to go back, but was a little nervous to be so heavily injured and alone at the same time. Normally had someone around, someone she could trust with her life, but now... They weren't there. And she missed them so much, her twin's constant whining, her lusi's hissing, Dragondad wrapped around her arm... She bit her bottom lip and chewed it roughly to get it out of her mind, teeth digging into her skin hard enough to draw blood. She was doing that a lot more recently, a nervous habit she developed after her time in the rehabilitation center. She was even starting to get scars on her lip from it, but the tealblood could care less.

"How'd it go?" Forera asked, leaning on the nearest wall and tilting her head, looking almost bare without any piercings on. "Did you, like, get what you need?"

Kimbley Kitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:57 pm
********. She wasn't supposed to be awake yet. This ruined everything. Here he was hoping he could put things off for a few hours, hell even a few minutes would have been great. He tried to keep a steady pace up the ladder, hands gripping the sides a little too tightly to keep moving. He wasn't ready for this— he hadn't prepared what he was going to say, how he was going to say it. He had no strategy. Nothing. He gathered his courage, eyes finally peering over the ceiling and into the loft.

Looking at Forera, he smiled. She was looking better by the day, and he couldn't help the bubbly feeling that he had helped her with that. She was finally getting her energy back. Vulpin had missed her spunkiness. He missed seeing the fight in her eyes. It was, in his mind, the thing he liked most about her.

Forera's question about the trip slapped him right back into reality. His body tensed, freezing for a moment before quickly turning away and finishing his trip up the ladder. "Fine. It went fine." He frowned, lips pursed tightly together. Avoiding eye contact, he dropped the bag down and settled on the floor, rummaging through the contents carefully. At least he was lucky Forera didn't go snooping through the bag the moment he came through the door.

"It's just medical stuff," Vulpin explained, pulling the bandages and disinfectant out of the bag and setting them on the floor between Forera and him. "How are your wounds healing?" He asked directly, an ounce of concern seeping through the cracks in his hard demeanor. He shoved the rest of the bag aside, for later. Maybe.

"Do you want me to change your bandages?" He asked, crossing his legs and shifting slightly. He could stall, if just for a few minutes more. What harm would be a few more minutes? He bit the inside of his mouth, fighting a light blush creeping onto his cheeks. Just a few minutes to think, that's all he was asking for.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:44 am
      It felt almost like a lie, seeing Vulpin smile, but it had been happening more often than not, and it almost, well, comforted her. He was usually so stoic and distant, like— ah, there it was. The smile melted and his tight, sealed lips returned, becoming a frown soon after. She quickly shuffled toward him, sitting herself down upon the floor, cross legged. "Meeeeeedical stuuuuuff." Forera repeated with a drawl, glancing over at the bag curiously as he pulled out the medical tools and pushed the rest of its contents to the side. Her eyes slid over the bag, hands already moving to grab it and look through it when his question almost startled her, making her lose her train of thought. "Oh. Uh, they're like, doing completely fiiiine, y'know. Not bleedin' as much. A few of my pieeercings have been like, heaaaling though, so I think I'm gonna have to like, re-pierce them. Or sooomething."

Her eyes slid back to the bag, curiosity still one of her most prominent characteristics, even now. Hey, maybe it was super awesome badass gun! Or a toy! The thoughts made her excited, before realizing it was probably just more medical stuff. Forera glanced to Vulpin again at his next question, nodding a little. "Yeah, like, def. It was heeeell trying to like, shower and avoid my baaaandages. I had, like, soooo many that I had to pull some off." Half the reason some of her bruises were visible now, but they were fine. No blood was coming out anyways. She crawled over a little closer for easier access, enjoying the soft blush on his face and managing a giggle. "Which d'ya wanna, like, start with?" She asked, actually beginning to take off the other bandages she had, stretching her shoulders and wincing. "D'ya have anythin' in there that'll help with muscle pain?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:14 am
"Whatever you prefer," Vulpin answered, stern. He really was trying to be kind, offering for Forera to chose what she wanted help with first. Nonetheless, his words always seemed to come out with a certain harshness, despite the personal weakness he had started developing for Forera. "Perhaps I can give you the medication, then we can start with the smaller wounds and work out way up?" He offered, trying to make things as painless as possible for her.

He kept himself from looking at her, instead turning his attention to his medical supplies. He withdrew the pain medicine from the bottom, careful not to shift too many of the contents. "Here, take two," He offered, starting to sit up.

"I'll go get some water for you," He said, moving towards the ladder. He knew Forera was the type to just go ahead and eat the pills dry, but he knew how stupid that was and he wasn't going to let her do it if he had anything to do about it. She really ought to stay hydrated, anyways. So he moved quick, sliding down the ladder and moving into his nutrition block.

quite uneventful
( ´д`)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:08 am
      "Uh. Yeah, yeeah... I guess that sounds like, pretty good, y'know. Starting small." Normally she started with the bigger ones and left the smaller ones to heal on their own, not really caring about anything that was too dangerous-- But Vulpin wanted her to heal completely, she guessed. She accepted the two pills with a slight nod, already opening her mouth to simply take them dry-- But Vulpin was already one step ahead, shooting up to get her some water and sliding down the ladder, eyes following him as he left. Immediately her eyes darted to the forgotten bag, curiosity growing with every moment that passed. There was the possibility he he had something private in there, or well, maybe he just didn't want to show her. Either way, the tealblood slid closer to the bag, pulling it closer to her person. Everything he had could be her knowledge too, now that they were together in the same hive! (Temporarily!) And, well, it was his mistake, for leaving it behind.

So she lightly opened it, not really minding if he returned to find her looking into it.

Kimbley Kitty
well i mean forera you know thats not nice right ALSO IGNORE THAT OTHER TAG SORRY

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:55 pm
Vulpin took a deep breath, half collapsing on the counter of his nutrition block. He knew Forera would look into the bag the moment he left the room, and he cursed himself for not having the courage to offer it to her himself. There was something about Forera that just made him feel inadequate, but not in an entirely bad way. The very core of his being felt happy to be around her, but his mind would always fight it. He told himself to not get too attached, that it would only make things messier. But he broke that promise to himself when he saved Forera in the first place, didn't he?

The contents of the bag were simple. In truth, it had mostly been medical supplies. But with enough rummaging one would discover a small, nondescript velvet box. And within that box, a small, jeweled but otherwise plain piercing with accents in orange and teal.

Water in hand, Vulpin silently climbed halfway up the ladder, wanting to watch Rera's reaction, but too afraid to approach.

quite uneventful
VULPIN IS A SAPPY JERK OOPS

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 4:53 pm
      The more Forera rummaged through the bag, the more convinced she felt he was just bullshitting her-- Until her hand brushed upon a soft, sturdy, velvet box near the bottom of the bag. Forera's eyebrow quirked, feeling it a little before lifting it from the bag and inspecting it up and down. Her eyes lightened up in curiosity, and after some moments of mere observing, she remembered Vulpin was most likely to come back soon-- She needed to open it, and quick. She flipped the top open with her teeth, ignoring the light amounts of pain she felt until the box was propped open--

A piercing.

Forera didn't really register it the first time she saw it, placing the box on the ground and lifting the jewelry, inspecting it a little as well and squinting at it. Forera gasped. It seemed to have... Her blood color on it. And... His? Was this his dirty little secret? He wanted to get a piercing with their blood colors on that? But, what could it mean? Forera would've blushed if she'd let herself think more into it, but she decided not to, not really wanting to assume considering the problems it'd gotten her into in the past. Maybe she could pierce it on him for her? She twirled the gem in her hand, adjusting her grip on it slightly before placing it down and closing the box again. She barely reacted for fear of notifying Vulpin to her rummaging through his bag, but then again, maybe now was the time for her to offer him her servces...?

Kimbley Kitty
he can be sappy but rera is dense, so, GOOD LUCK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:29 pm
Vulpin exhaled sharply, forgetting to breathe. Their position was given away immediately, not that any of that mattered right now. They were safe inside the walls of this hive, right? Vulpin had a hard time even making themself sure of that.

That wasn't important now— Forera. Forera was important. "Do you like it?" Vulpin asked, talking without thought. They bit their lip. It was always like this with her. Acting without thinking, enjoying the freedom of it, a little bit. She rubbed off on them, certainly.

Vulpin still wouldn't budge from the ladder. In fact, they shrunk down a tad lower, hunched, eyes barely visible over the opening to the second floor.

quite uneventful

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:13 pm
      Forera looked up immediately, eyes widening in response to them being there and swallowing. They didn't seem mad. She rubbed her neck, feeling her breath pick up before she looked to the side and opened her mouth, closed it, than pursed her lips. "I-It's like... Real nice, I guess..." She was trying really hard not to assume anything. Really, really hard. But it felt like they were trying to imply something. She looked over a them, seeing them hunched and rubbing her nose a little. "Whatsit... for?" She asked plainly, cheeks dusting a harsh teal as she looked down, unsure how to respond. If they were going to tell her anything important, now was the time.

Kimbley Kitty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:07 pm
Vulpin finally lifted themself from the ladder, lowering themself shakily beside Forera. They tried to reach out for her hand, but retracted it in a quick moment fear. Fixing their hair, they collected themself.

"It's a gift," They explained plainly, hands gathered by their knees. "Forera, you'll have to forgive me, I'm not good at this," They gestured vaguely with a flick of their wrist. They swallowed hard, trying hard to make eye contact with the tealblood.

"Forera," They sighed. "After all of these sweeps and the things we've seen... The things we've bickered about," They paused, posture tensing.

"You probably think I hate you," They explained, fidgeting, orange blush apparent on their face. Then, they let out a soft laugh. "Forera," they finally said, "it's quite the opposite."

"You're... wonderful," they said, showing her a genuine smile. "You're fun and foolhardy and its everything that I'm not and it takes my breath away. You're fascinating and attractive and I genuinely adore you."

They took a sharp breath, pausing to recover from their rambling. "Forera, if I'm being plain with my feelings, I pity you. Earnestly."

quite uneventful

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas