Bahadur’Nori- Warriors Based I/T Colony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:51 pm
Could use a couple minor tweaks for maximum longevity (ie: ease of access for non-book-readers), but the concept looks good! I miiiight have a boy I could throw at this, would have more but it seems implied that hybrids are a No.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:05 pm
Excited Apathy
Could use a couple minor tweaks for maximum longevity (ie: ease of access for non-book-readers), but the concept looks good! I miiiight have a boy I could throw at this, would have more but it seems implied that hybrids are a No.

What kind of tweaks? Not sure what you mean by ease of access?
Oooooooo. I thought about it, but in keeping true to the books hybrids are a no-go.

magnadearel

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:33 pm
I'm not entirely sure what I was getting at either, although I must have had an idea then. 8| *pokes at uncooperative brain*

-What is a kittypet in this colony's view?
-Why are medicine cats forbidden to mate/breed? Is this something that can be safely altered without compromising concept, or would there be concerns that it would shift their loyalty even with the code that all live by? May be difficult to find members to fill this rank if it amounts to a celibacy pledge.
-Queen might be awkward for certists, as an official rank for an adult that only lasts for one stage of that adult's offspring--maybe keep it as 'unofficial' terminology?

Like...yeah. Not big things, just a couple small bits I was ??? on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:45 pm
Excited Apathy

Thanks!
-Trying to figure out kittypet myself. They'd probably be pretty rare anyhow. Was considering leopards tamed/raised by humans?
- as for medicine cats it's part of their code (near as I can tell) so they can focus on the whole clan. I know in one of the books one of the medicine cats says in a way the whole clan is their children. XD Since there's only two medicine cats at most anyhow (1 teacher, 1 student or 2 full medicine cats) I'd rather not change it at this time. (although I did think about it when I was writing it up)
- for Queens that might make a bit more sense, since it's not usually rped with mother's being pregnant.

*hugs* Thanks for all the feedback! It helps me make up my mind too lol.

magnadearel

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:03 pm
Glad to help! Sometimes I worry that I'm overstepping, when I get interested in a concept and try to figure out any kinks. XD;  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:14 pm
Excited Apathy
Glad to help! Sometimes I worry that I'm overstepping, when I get interested in a concept and try to figure out any kinks. XD;

I don't think so as it's an I/T. It's here to work out the kinks lol.  

magnadearel

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:13 pm
This is the boy I'm thinking of putting in, once I have a minute to sort out details. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:28 pm
Excited Apathy
This is the boy I'm thinking of putting in, once I have a minute to sort out details. :3

Oooooo handsome!  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:12 pm
*Gently bumps*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:21 pm
I have a naturally colored leopard. XD

I think he will have to find his way here.

Also, didn't you want Kylikki here? was that you who asked about her Magna?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:23 pm
AstoriaFallen
I have a naturally colored leopard. XD

I think he will have to find his way here.

Also, didn't you want Kylikki here? was that you who asked about her Magna?

Hehehe he should!
Um... maybe? Can I see her? XD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image

She's currently with the Elimisha. If she did join, she'd be TreeClan. But I think she's going to stick it out with the Elimisha for now. smile If I have her leave though, she'll come this way. <3

User Image Mah boy. He'd be GrassClan Saw that wasn't available yet haha. (if I throw him here which I might)

User Image

Would he work? I'm still trying to figure out where I want him to go right now.

Magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:38 pm
AstoriaFallen

They are all pretty! Only TreeClan is open for joining right now. XD If I get enough members a meta will open GrassClan.
For Kyllikka- My only concern is her familiar. Since I'm trying to stay true to the books, I have no familiars. Not sure if you'd want to part them though.
The males are handsome boys. Yes that last one would fit. ^_^ As long as they only have natural colors they fit. I'm not including patterns. <3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:22 pm
Gotcha.

She's probably going to stay with the pard she's in. smile I still need her certed on the prides cert lol.

I'll think about the other two. They're currently lined up to fling with other species so they might not fit personality wise.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:36 pm
AstoriaFallen

No worries!
Thanks for looking in. ^_^

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff