Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] School Lunch (OPEN TO EVERYONE YES YOU) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:09 pm
OOC
Okay so a bunch of people were like I WANT RP WITH ESTEL after the Knights meta. COME MEET HER. She just hit year two and should totally make some awesome y2 friends. Yes? Yes.

It was Estel's first day as a second-year student, and she was floating, both metaphorically (with excitement) and literally (about an inch off of the Creepateria floor). Clearing the lunch line, she scanned the rows of tables, looking for any of her friends. Not seeing anybody she recognized just yet, though, Estel picked a nice big empty table to sit at.

Something on her plate twitched, and Estel poked at it curiously with her fork. It was called mystery meat for a reason, but she was rather hoping that it hadn't developed sentience. She was not in the mood to put her lunch out of its misery. Not that she needed to eat lunch, being a ghost and all, but eating was fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:31 pm
Approximately three seconds after Estel sat down, a small girl with blonde pigtails came rushing up.

"ESTELLLLL!" Alette squealed, plopping down into the seat across from her excitedly. "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER HOW ARE YOU!"

Apparently she had yet to learn the concept of indoor voice.

luridel

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:34 pm
"Alette!" Estel squealed right back, delighted. "I'm a second-year student now!" Mysterious mystery meat abandoned now that she had someone to talk to, Estel rested her elbows on her lunch tray and leaned forward, beaming. "How have you been?"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:43 pm
She beamed brightly, eyes alight with pleasure. It had been too long since she'd seen Estel, and since Alette herself didn't have too many friends (sigh), she was very pleased to be able to see at least one of them again, after all this time.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Alette half yelled, and then settled down, grinning. "I'm almost to second year, just barely on the edge, I can't wait! I'm good, I'm good, but I haven't seen you in ages, how are you?"

luridel

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:47 pm
"Thank you! I'm great! Oh! I finally have a skelphone, I should add you, what's your number, do you have a phone?" Estel fumbled through her school bag with one hand, eventually whipping out a flip phone with a black-and-white checkerboard pattern on the case.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:10 pm
Kari scanned the various foods contained within her tray. One of them , a brown twitching mass, had her questioning her choice in meals, but food was food she supposed. Looking around the Creepateria, she spotted a table with a pair of ghouls chatting. Perhaps she could sit with them. Even if they didn't want her in the conversation, she could always just listen. She was pretty good at that. The worst thing they could do was tell her to go away... hopefully.

"Um... would... would it be all right if I sat here?," the reaper asked quietly, shifting slightly with her tray in her hands. "I'm kind of unsure about eating this twitching thing alone," she added with a nervous chuckle while dipping the tray a bit to reveal the brown blob, trying to be conversational."If it ends up attacking me when I put my fork into it, having someone there to help pull it off would be nice."

Luridel
Hey, I'm doing a thing~

kuuropii

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:17 pm
Estel looked up at Kari, smiling brightly. "Oh, for sure, come eat with us! I'm Estel, and this is Alette." She giggled at the mental image of prying mystery meat off of the reaper. "Hopefully it won't come to a food fight."

Myoukin

kuuropii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:30 pm
"A pleasure... and hopefully no food fights. My name's Kari, I'm a first-year Reaper here," she replied, sliding into a spot next to Estel. Peering down onto her tray, she took up her fork and made ready to stab the moving object. Leaning herself back slightly, her nose dipping under her scarf, in preparation for retaliation, she quickly jabbed her fork into it. The food produced a hissing sound, much like air being let out of a balloon... but no further movement. Was this a good or bad thing?

"I hope I didn't just kill whatever this was...," she murmured as her brow creased a bit. Picking up a small bit on her fork, she popped it into her mouth. She tried not to make faces as she attempted to identify the contents of her meal. She wasn't sure if she succeeded.

Luridel
Oops?

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:52 pm
(Knight meta after orp? I'm there!)

Camilla honestly wasn't sure how she got here... Like totally unsure... One moment she was giving the creeptaria a wide berth the next she was standing with a tray with mystery meat on it... How had she got in this culinary tarturus of nightmares!? Sallowing a bit she pays out and looks for a place to sit... She had absolutely no interest in eating the... moving... thing on her tray... but sense she was here maybe she could find Mayaa!

Instead however she ends up find two ghouls she kinda... knew! "Hey isn't that..." she pauses and closes her eyes before searching through the knight memories... finally their faces clicked and she get's a Ah-ha! expression! "It's Estel the great white Knight and Kari the green knight!" she exclaims cheerfully before bouncing over to the table excitedly! If she saw their faces maybe they were in the dream too! "Hi!" she says cheerfully "May I join you?" she asks politely but in a excited tone!

Luridel
Here have

Myoukin
A Camilla!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:17 pm
"Nice to meet you, Kari." Estel watched cautiously as the reaper tried the mystery meat, jumping a little in her chair when it hissed.

Maybe she wasn't that hungry after all.

Estel looked up again as someone said her name. Camilla, she remembered - she had met her once, although it had been quite a while ago. "Yeah, of course, have a seat!" she responded... before what Camilla had actually said sunk in.

"Great Knight," Estel murmured, looking down at her plate. "I had a dream like that, actually..."

The mystery meat wiggled. It said nothing.

Myoukin

kuuropii

Rikku Takanashi

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Estel's phone rang.

Luridel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:40 pm
"Ah-- sorry, excuse me just a moment!" Estel stood up, leaving her tray behind at the table and walking towards the nearest wall, flipping her phone open as she went. She held it to her ear. "Hello, hello?"

Blade Kuroda

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:41 pm
"Oi. Where are you right now? Need to talk."

Luridel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:42 pm
"Lunchroom. I was gonna eat. Is something wrong?" Estel frowned, swaying from side to side.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:43 pm
"I will see you soon."

And then he hung up.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash