Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:21 pm
[ maybe a banner should go here? ]

June's Theme: Fancy Feet

Welcome to the first of what will hopefully become a regular occurrence! Instead of doing the same old thing for customs, I've decided to spice things up a bit by restricting what kind of design you can submit. Ideally, you would have to come up with something new every month!

The theme could be simple and obvious, such as a specific color or marking type. Or it could be unusual and abstract, like the kind of phrases that are so popular in semi-custom events.

To start us off, I've picked the theme Fancy Feet. Why? Because toes are probably one of my favorite markings on SoA and it's so easy to focus interesting markings on the legs. And that doesn't mean no markings anywhere else, just that there's something neat about them feet. Is that the only way to interpret it?? Who knows! You can take it however you like, a funny explanation might be all it takes to convince me.

After all, this is supposed to be fun ;3

Rules:
1. You may only enter for and win one custom, whether regular or familiar.
2. Your custom must fit the theme for the month. You may defend/explain your choices at the bottom of your form, if you feel it is needed.
3. You must have a reference image, even if it's just a quick doodle, colorful blob or literal scribble*
4. You may enter previously-designed customs as long as they fit the theme but low luck is irrelevant here and entering does not contribute to your low luck counts!
5. Adult customs only, please! This may change in the future but for now, no growths.
6. These are absolutely free!

Clarification: Though not explicitly stated anywhere, these are meant to be customs that you design. Hence the changing theme and note about making fresh designs each month. I'll be more careful with theme choices next time so that something like "CC with [this] on its feet" isn't so easily and apparently fitting.

Note: I am willing to try just about anything, but know that there are limits to what I can pull off and I will always choose to refuse design elements over giving you an unsatisfactory attempt at what you asked for. Don't let that stop you from challenging me with something awesome, but please be understanding if I have to request or suggest changes.

These will be both randomized and CC, and I will aim to take as many as I can.

* Yes, these are all actual reference images I have used for customs.

Regular Form

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b] Adult
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Offspring:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b]

Familiar Form

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b] Adult
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Offspring:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:20 pm
Name: Atohi
Stage: Adult
Species: Lion - bald lioness lines
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: Fancy feet
Reference Image(s): [this]
- Rolled  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:51 pm
Name: TBD
Species: Lion - New Rogue lines
Parents: ? x ?
Description: Se my very old ref! Her front feet looked quite fancy to me :>
Reference Image(s): I can't remember what I was making this for... Or why she has a gear on her nose and butt - Those can be disregarded
- Octopus!!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:57 pm
Name: Laif
Species: Lioness- old lines pls!
Parents: Not known
Offspring: Let me th- no.
Description: Pretty much, the ref. The green fade leg can sparkle a lot as desired - ooootherwise I love fancy feets leg fades and such. AT LEAST I'M NOT ASKING FOR FLAMES UP A LEG TO CLASH. IDK I'm terrible at describing critters still and this ref if a few years old. Meddle as long as the seed of life is there plx.
Reference Image(s): http://smg.photobucket.com/user/novastrike/media/suupahdetail.png.html
- boop boop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:23 pm
Name: Sunjiata
Species: Lion Alt Line
Offspring: none
Description: Similar to the ref, but gold ears like the fur, a slightly lighter/golder mane and tail tip, no puzzle patches, cream colored underbelly and nose, cream colored lower half (elbow/knee down) of all legs with gold fur colored firey swirls around them
Reference Image(s): Ref, Firey Swirls  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:10 am
Species: Leopard - Alt
Offspring: -
Description: Take the ref and have fun! The squiggles on his leg are supposed to be fancy markings of some sort >____> I am leaving them up to your wisdom if you pick him. His paws should alternate between white toes and dark grey/blue toes, with light grey smoke/fade coming out of his front paw, with markings overlayed with it.
Markings do not have to be complicated, they can be squiggles c:
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Chastity Palette  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:52 am
Name: Daimaishi
Species: Cheetah (Alternate Lines)
Parents: Baba Croix x ?
Offspring: Iirte Aasa; Maawio, Ruoho, Nyuki, Ufara, Ling'Die, Mkali, Huo Banshui, Daiyu
Description: Mortal form of this guy. No wing markings. (I think those legs are mighty fancy, don't you?)
Reference Image(s): Original reference, for back saddle.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:42 am
Name: Hadya
Species: Lion (lines CC)
Offspring: n/a
Description: dark pelt & pattern should be animal foot prints! All over, like spots! Size and how heavy the spotting is is up to you heart
Reference Image(s): palette!, animal footpritns  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:18 am
Species: Cheetah, Leopard, or lion (lines cc)
Description: Basically just take the ref and go with it. Since I kind of, uh, went overboard, you can take away/improvise the ref however you like!
Reference Image(s): Ref  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:11 am
Name: Bei'ai
Species: Lion (New Rogue or Alt)
Description: A brother for Ban'ma! I've always pictured him as having the same tan/Caucasian pelt base as her with his striping in that same blue but his mane is a gradient of yellow/gold. He'll have her leg striping, but more decorated like the tail in her original ref. Inner ear same as base coat, eyes are 33FFCC, and his toes I would like to be the same dark blue as Ban'ma. Tail can be striped or plain; totally CC.
Reference Image(s): Ban'ma, Her original ref  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:13 am
Name: tbd
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult) Adult
Species: Leopard (regular sitting lines)
Offspring: N.A
Description: See Ref XD
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ref  

nessiaing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:56 am
Species: Leopard (Alt lines)
Description: #4 for the base, with #5 for the dark markings (Y on face, ears, stripe on back, and tail), #3 for the chest/belly under and fading tiger stripes half way up back legs. Front toes get two stripes, on one toe one of the two stripes should be #5 in color. Front paws and up have leopard markings in #5 color. Pink nose and golden eyes. #4 for inner ear color.
User Image
Reference Image(s): palette  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:26 am
Species: lion
Parents: n/a
Description: fancy feet!! im sure you cal pull off paint marks better than mine in the ref so feel free to tweek what i did any way you what cause i fail at tattoos on the legs xD basicly i looked at my soa and mixed these two x, x cause they has some fancy feet.
Reference Image(s): x
Damn, he's pretty.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:26 am
Name: socksez
Species: lion - newest lines, bald version
Parents: n/a
Description: golden coloured like the classic simba, including eye & ear colour, but each of her feet / legs (up to her elbows / knees please) will be coloured like one of the socks below, four different legs four different socks! It's up to you to pick which socks you like best, just make it seem like she couldn't quite decide which awesome socks to wear today so she picked four different ones hehe!
Reference Image(s):
Simba -
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/lionking/images/f/fc/Happysimba.png/revision/latest?cb=20131119181650

Sox:

http://thinkcrafts.com/files/2013/07/Rainbow-Socks-iLoveToCreate.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SxaWbo7mcJQ/ULNqVgnZk7I/AAAAAAAAE6Y/9QzrHhsniCU/s1600/Lazy-Oaf-Socks.png
http://www.geekalerts.com/u/Dinosaur-Knee-Socks.jpg
http://www.beachwallpaper.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/cool_novelty_socks.jpg
https://d2npbuaakacvlz.cloudfront.net/images/uploaded/large-present/2012/5/10/super-cool-socks-1336690179.jpg
http://p.thepresentfinder.co.uk/csi/1343488/i/pzi/sneaker-socks-green-very-cool.jpg
http://www.swiss-miss.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Picture-23-479x706.png
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/92/c3/fa/92c3fa33cf41e3650167e1ca1752a70e.jpg  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff