Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
WE ARE ALMOST 10 YEARS IN THE MAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You wanna be in the ROP banner 10th year?
  Hecks yeah (AOi: then post)
  Hellz no.
  Maybe
  nah, havnet been around long enough
  nope
  I dunno
View Results

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:47 am
We have survived through everything. Wanna know why? We are about to hit our 10th year anniversary since this guild has been established. It will be on July 16, 2015. So it is only barely a little over a month away. It makes me soo happy, i didn't think we would have lasted this long. This shows that we can survive through anything. We may be a small-ish guild but we can still survive, and that we have pulled through over the rough times, even now, and we can still be there with the big box guilds. We will never die, and i really thank you all for that, I really do. Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have all really touched me, I am soo glad we are still going active to this day. thank you all soo much!!!!!!!!!!! crying You all make me soo proud and happy that we are still hanging on, and that we will always be the best small-scale spam guild ever. We rock!!!!!! You all rock. And I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all, it means a lot to me!!!!!!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:01 am
I mean I like going to some of the guilds I used to go to in the past and it is weird me seeing them saying how that they loved it back then and the memories, and how that they used to remember the olden days in stuff. It really made me sad. Like saying like "I really miss this place, it was great, the memories". IN crap. It made me seem kinda sad but happy at the same time.

But has anyone said anything about "Oh it's ROP, the river of polls, soo sad. I miss this place, the memories?" Or like this "Oh ROP, I miss it, used to be such a great place, soo sad."

Hasn't anyone said anything like "I miss that place, soo great memories!!!"

I guess no, cuz we are still active, cuz we are that awesome. No one will say how the place used to be, cuz that place is still going on to this day. I thank you all for that!!!!!!!!!!! we are not a part of history yet. We are the best smale-scale spam guild ever.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:12 am
So who want's to be on the 10th Year Anniversary ROP Banner? biggrin

Me, Cool4, and Danny are already gonna be on it. If you wanna be on it post. And post the pic you want to represent on it, your avi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:02 pm
arrow  

Shikume
Crew

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:03 am
Shikume
arrow
What's that supposed to mean? Is that yes?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:08 pm
Zombie Girl Ali

HAHAHAHAHA  

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:46 am
ATorridLoveAffair
Zombie Girl Ali

HAHAHAHAHA
What the hell do you mean?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:21 pm
gg  

ScorpianAkio

Tipsy Gekko

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:00 pm
Oh god. What are we doing with our lives?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:29 pm
KazeRin
Oh god. What are we doing with our lives?
Right kill myself right? My parents don't even know I am sucidal right now. So yeah. biggrin I feel like an empire right now. ******** life, I will move on and if I don't move on, time to die. The AOI EMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!! It's either become successful or die. So at Dollar General, if I don't stay as assistant manager then there will be death and dying. DONT *#(%*(#(*% WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO"NT *(#%*(#*(% WITH THE AOI EMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's either go my way or no way. My manager billy knows I have aspergers syndroe, so he knows me so yeah, he better not *W*(%#(* with me or else I will pull the disability card. A great summer we are going to have. It's either I stay assistant or I take 20 50mg benadryls AHJHAHAHAHAA TRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:39 pm
Life so stupid and fake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:05 am
Congratulations! Ten years really is impressive.

You can include this avatar if you want. I'm not active anymore, so you don't have to.  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items