Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
{CLOSED} Rogue WD Pups of Spring/Summer!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:16 pm
User Image

Well, look it here! These pups are from a Fathers Day breeding done by Caj, so that's the colorist, but i have a story for this;

Seems the dad ate something weird on his last hunt, and hardly remembers a shred of minutes with a female, and seemed to knocked the girl up, and while time flew by, the same girl snuck the boys in while he was asleep and vanished, which left a very lost single father with three little men. He could easily tell they were his, and since no woman was in sight or smell to give them back, he's stuck!
He was going to be a rogue for life, but since he now has children to father, instead of having children and letting the mother keep them (since he never considered getting a mate in the first place), he's decided to try and find a pack, and is going to be dragging them along no matter how much they whine.

Rules:
1.| Abide by all gaia and SoA rules.
2.| This is open to everyone, so try it out.
3.| I will allow you to change your forms until the end date.
4.| Don't try to keep others from applying; its their choice.
5.| Do not, DO NOT, start whining whenever this closes, since i'll roll the day after it closes, because if you do i'll have to cut you out, and if you whine more, it'll be harder.
6.| Be mature and it fun.
7.| The pups are rogues for now, but the minute Tadelesh meets a pack to enter, all four will be entered since he has a strong policy to drag them everywhere if dumped with kids. You may, however pull out as adults or as adols if there is a thing that makes them go out for something.
8.| Go ahead and enter for both, just know i'll re-roll if your picked twice!

Dates:
Starts at - 6/1/15 | 4:00 PM CST
Ends at - 6/12/15 | 4:00 PM CST
Rolls at - 6/13/15 | Whenever

Other Pages:
Family
Pup 1
Pup 2
Entry count

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:01 am
Family:

User Image
Tadelesh: A pretty easygoing, "go-with-the-flow" kind of guy. He doesn't really mind a lot of stuff, but he does have a serious side. It usually picks in on "violent" stuff, like arguing, fighting, or hunting. And, no matter how hurt verbally he gets, he can quickly bounce back. When it comes to women, however...Well, you can call him a playboy or anything of the like. He is pretty chill with them, just luring them in with the nice-ness, then once this get crazy and he gets serious, he'd be gone by the next morning without a sound or words about it. He doesn't consider "mate" as a literal thing.

User Image
Bahar: I guess you can say the blood runs really thick. This boy is serious, yet indifferent, though pretty reclusive. He doesn't like crowds, and the only way you can see his expressions are through the types of glints that run through his eyes. He is a bit, well, harsh but he does have a good heart under all of it. His serious runs almost 24/7, unlike his father, so he doesn't really take a joke and isn't one that will be half-hearted.

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:14 am
The First Son
User Image

This is the first son! Looks a lot like the father, yet some of the colors are off! He is a nice, pastel green with sunrise-y colorings. This one will run on prompts.

Prompt 1: Right when you were ready to travel, your mother began to take you and your brothers along on an adventure. When you four had found Tadelesh, your mother told you, "We'll play hide and seek; go hide with that man and i'll find you." Yet she never came back. Care to explain the journey and how the pup felt when you were left with a male dog you didn't know who was your father and your brothers?

Prompt 2: Your beginning to have to deal with your newly-found father and your youngest brother, Bahar, when your able to tell how their so similar. How do you take the similarity? Are you the same as well? Or can you tell you are different and are able to get along or not?

Prompt 3: Your brothers, and your dad, are being moved. Your having to journey with the three in search of a "pack" without proper explanation. How do you take this?

[align=center][color=lightcoral][size=18][b]Pastel Sunrise[/b][/size][/color]
[size=9][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]If in a pack, will you stay or eventually go?:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] [/size][/align]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:07 am
The Middle Son
User Image

Tis the middle child! He is a pretty watermelon, and is kinda close to being a twin! This one is going to be a ticket-like roll, so its kinda easy!

Those with 5 or less WDs get an extra ticket
Those with 5 or less SoA get and extra ticket

[align=center][size=18][color=green][b]Middleman Watermelon[/b][/color][/size]
[size=9][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning::[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Will you stay in the pack or eventually leave?:[/b]
[b]How many wild dogs do you own?:[/b]
[b]How many SoA do you own?[/b][/size][/align]

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:09 am
First Son
1.| nessiaing
2.| SilverLutz

Middle Son
1.| nessiaing
2.| Ruler of Everything
3.| Ruler of Everything (Extra Ticket!)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:14 am
CLOSED and ROLLED~

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:14 pm
I just can't resist!!

Middleman Watermelon
Name: Tarvuz
Meaning:: Watermelon
Personality: Carefree and fun loving. Tarvuz likes to go out and have fun, if he causes trouble while he does it so be it. He never actually means to cause harm or anything else, though he finds himself in sticky situations from time to time. He's all about living life to the fullest.

Will you stay in the pack or eventually leave?: Stay in the pack most likely. (If this were to change I would talk to you first)
How many wild dogs do you own?: 24 (Love me some wild dogs)
How many SoA do you own?

Pastel Sunrise
Name: Saft
Meaning: Fruit Punch
Personality: A little more serious than his father and brother. He is quiet and doesn't like to be noticed. He prefer to stay back in the shadows wait and see kind of pup. He loves his family though and would do anything he could for them.

If in a pack, will you stay or eventually go?: Stay he would be lost without his family.
Prompt:Prompt 1: Saft moved quietly in the dark trying to keep up with his momma. He felt like it was weird that they were travelling so late at night. His momma told him and his brother's that they were playing a game and that they had to stay quiet. He tripped a little bit on some rocks, his fear was growing as the tirp went on he was getting cold and tired and just wanted to go to sleep.

Finally they made it to a den, this appeared to their destination. She moved closely to Saft and his brothers and told them that they must be very very quiet now, go into the den and hide, they should stay there hidden till she came back , it was hide and seek. Saft furrowed his brow, it wasn't like any game of hide and seek he had ever played before how could they hide here if she knew where the were already. Deciding there was no point to arguing he bowed his head gave his mother a quick nuzzle, "Yes Momma." he said in a hushed tone before scurrying into the den. He thought that there might be someone else in their with them and so he moved to a far corner and curled up with his brother for warmth. Still frightened the pup wanted to run after his mother but he wanted to be a good boy and listen. So he hunkered down and fell into a light sleep waiting for his mother to come back to him... the poor cub had no idea of how his life was about to turn upside down.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:14 pm
Pastel Sunrise
Name: Fruchteis
Meaning: sherbet
Personality: Eis is as laid back and easy going as one can be. He goes with the flow to the point and rarely complains when plans change. He loves to see and do new things, so when something shakes up his plans he's never discouraged. He's friendly and very chill, almost with a surfer dude attitude on life. Relax, bro, and let the wind guide your paws.

If in a pack, will you stay or eventually go?: He might, it all depends on what happens. If there's a reason to stay, he'll stay, but if there's a reason to go, he'll go.
Prompt:1. Eis was always down for an adventure, especially with his family. He played with his brothers as they walked, not paying attention to where they were heading. The only thing he knew was following his mother's tail and staying close enough to hear her at all times. They'd stop to rest and to eat, but Eis was all smiles the whole way. Sometimes his paws would ache, but hey! That was part of adventure!

Finally they seemed to reach their destination, and Eis took a deep breath of the air. There was the scent of a strange wild dog around, and he spotted him snoozing under a tree. He was the first to run over to him when his mother told him to, not at all concerned with possible danger. Their mother wouldn't tell them to go near a dangerous wild dog. The closer he got, the more he realized they sort of looked the same. Maybe he was an older brother!

Eis snuggled up right beside the wild dog, his tail wagging as he hid. Oh, this was going to be great! He and his siblings were quiet until the wild dog woke up, and after a few minutes of looking around he realized his mother was nowhere in sight. Huh...well, that was weird. But it was okay! This guy seemed nice. Even if he was a little surprised to see them. Oh well, he was sure they'd be fast friends.

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:42 am
Middleman Watermelon
Name: Nali
Meaning:: 'Joke' - Estonian
Personality: Nali is a little joker. He rarely takes anything serious - even his family. While he loves them to death, he often wonders whether or not his father just stumbled upon him and decided to adopt him. Jokingly, of course. he's extremely playful and flippant and the definition of a wanderer. It's difficult to keep his attention for long. As a pup he'll more than likely be a bit difficult to deal with, simply because of the differences between himself, his father, and at least one of his brothers, but he truly does love and respect his family.

Will you stay in the pack or eventually leave?: Depends on the pack! He'd probably take leaves of absence to wander about, but always end up back there, if the pack allowed for traveling outside their lands.
How many wild dogs do you own?: None!
How many SoA do you own? 18

Siire generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:56 pm
Pastel Sunrise Roll:
1.| nessiaing
2.| SilverLutz

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Siire generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:57 pm
Middleman Watermelon Roll:
1.| nessiaing
2.| Ruler of Everything
3.| Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:05 am
Ruler of Everything
User Image

nessiaing
User Image

Congratulations~!! You two have won the pups! The colorist is Cajanic, and i will try to be submitting requests for certs soon!

Also, the pack i have found for them all to enter in is this: Aérastouvíos
I will be submitting the pups once i have the certs in, so stay prepped for it!

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:53 am
Eeeh, thank you! -fluffs her first WD- And I love the pack - sounds like something restless little Nali will enjoy. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:49 am
Omg! Thank you so much! I can't wait to get some family rp! Also great pack choice I have a few wds there!!  

nessiaing

[OOC] Events [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff