Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[PRP] A Vision in White (Kaishori x Iroh)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 1:41 pm
User Image

As Kaishori sat upon a large rock, her eyes followed the early morning light as it crept over the horizon. It was early, but the lioness had been waking up before dawn almost every morning as of late; maybe something was bothering her. But, being the soldier she was, she didn't dwell on the idea. It was always a fear of hers that if she showed too many emotions, with her rogue blood, that the other soldiers would start to look down on her. She knew she shouldn't have those thoughts - she did fight her way into the pride, after all - but they still managed to creep in.

The sun glistening against her bright yellow eyes, Kaishori let out a yawn, debating whether she should get started on the day or wait a little longer, enjoying the morning.

Lithiasaur
(( Hey! I started a *baby* RP for them! ; u; If you'd still like to at least RP the two~ ))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:35 pm
Polette

Iroh was content to wander in the morning. Usually, he slept in a bit, as he was one to take a leisurely start to the day most of the time. It was part of what made him a little enigmatic, really. He was a very laid back kind of lion, but he was wise and strong, and fiercely loyal to his pride. He just did all of that without being overly aggressive about it, or coming across as anything but soft and squishy.

He was a kind lion that liked to eat and laugh, and he always had been.

He saw a lioness sitting on a rock not too far from him, and smiled to see her looking diligent as she watched the horizon beyond. He assumed she was taking her role in the pride very seriously, and was perhaps on guard or looking for trouble, as many soldiers would do. He approached slowly, swinging his tail behind him leisurely as he did so.

"Good morning, my dear," he said warmly, tilting his head as he sat down not too far from her, offering her a smile. "What brings you out here so early in the morning? Looking for an early breakfast, like me, I hope. Breakfast is always much more pleasant with someone to share it with."

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas