Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
[Judging]__[Four baby Pridelander seers to give away] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:06 pm
User Image

Start: 29th May 2015.
End 20th June 2015

Rules:

1. No whining- be kind c:
2. I reserve the right not to give any of them out if there's not enough entries/I don't think any are suitable (this never happens but I always stick it in there)
3. I would like to see all of these cubs RP'd and be plotted with, but that doesn't mean you need to RP them at every stage or whatever, I'd just like something to be done with them eventually C:
4. They must stay in the Pridelands until they are an adult- if they leave just let me know so I can make their family aware ICly.
5. I will add more rules as I see fit?
6. Oh, yeah, remember they're seerbabies <3
NEW 7. You can only win one the raffle will be rolled last, so if you've already been chosen to win another cub, you will be taken out of the raffle.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:07 pm
The Family

User Image

Maawio is the great grandma, she's an old lioness with offspring and family all over the place. I haven't quite had the heart yet to kill her off, so she's still puttering about. She's kind, graceful and isn't all that anxious anymore. Machwa is close to her, especially as Maawio was a good huntress back in the day and that's what she was aiming for.

User Image

Alili is the rough and tumble grandma, though she's still pretty young herself. She's a soldier that is a right tomboy and loves sparring, she's got a great nature and a bit of a strange accent (think Hagrid from Harry Potter). Her second litter is just a little older than this one so the cubs will have other little ones in the family.

User Image

Mbari is a bit of a paranoid guy, though he's had to learn to calm down after having a big family. Alili kinda keeps him calm and he's learning to interact with loads more lions socially.

User Image

Machwa is a very young adult and never planned to have cubs, that's not to say they're unwanted, but they're certainly a surprise. She loves peace and quite, and is very thoughtful. She wanted to be head huntress. Maawio told her that she was distracted by cubs and love and that's why she never got the role when she was young, Machwa will worry the same will happen for her and worry about whether or not she can be a good mother. The cubs will be helped out by grandma, who has a juvenile litter of her own.

Dad is Al-hattal, who charmed Machwa probably during the quiet of the sunset on the border or something. She thought he was lovely and won't keep him a secret from the cubs, though they won't know he is a God (Machwa didn't realize as she's never seen one before and he looks pretty much like a big regular lion)

The cubs have 8 aunts and uncles, 4 of which are just slightly older than them.

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:12 pm

User Image

Some of your family is quite driven and hold/want interesting roles in the pride. Your grandmother is a soldier, but your grandfather is a worrier. You mum wants to be the head huntress but is worried she won't ever get there.

Where do you fall, what are you plans for the future? How are your relationships with others, what do you think of certain things?

(This is a "what are her future plots and general ideas?" entry, feel free to extend beyond her adult life if you have ideas for that! I'm not looking for anything in particular)

[size=9][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Personality brief (doesn't have to be extensive, a few words will do):[/b]
[b]Future plots ideas:[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:48 am
User Image
This little boy will be raffled off.

His female twin belongs to Kimaria

Anyone may claim a ticket - but only for themselves

You get an extra ticket for each of these things
+1 for having LESS than 5 LINED Pridelanders
+1 for being a seer newbie
+1 if you don't have an Al-Hal baby

Just ask for a ticket in a bold bright colour, and tell me if you fit any of the criteria!

The List
1. Mouselet
2. ShinosBee
3. ShinosBee
4. BasketAmun
5. BasketAmun
6. BasketAmun
7. BasketAmun
8. Cajanic
9. Cajanic
10. -_Wish of Tevarae_-
11. -_Wish of Tevarae_-
12. Andranis
13. Blu Chalk
14. Blu Chalk
15. NovaCracker
16. NovaCracker

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:55 am
User Image

This is a prompt contest, but can be in third person description as well as an RP, entries don't have to be amazingly long or detailed.

Prompt 1: You don't know much about your dad, but he must have been strong because you came out quite big! How do you imagine him?

Prompt 2: You're a seer. When and how do your visions affect you? Do you have them since birth or will they appear later in your adult life?

Prompt 3: Your grandma also has babies! How do you feel having aunts and uncles close in age to you? (I suppose in SoA world this probably isn't weird at all, but yeah xD)

[size=9][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Prompt number and response:[/b]
[/size]

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:58 am
User Image

This is... a strange part of the contest. Anything goes! You can try and win this girl by telling me why you'd like her, but trying to make me laugh, by showing me a song, video... anything! The one I like the most/most creative will win.

[size=9][b]Name of cub:[/b]
[b]Your entry:[/b]
[/size]

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:59 am
Open -snips ribbon-  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 4:14 am
TEEKET PLEASE.

I...get no extras. 8D;

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 4:56 am
I'd love a ticket! I only have three lined PLers!  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:28 am
Umm, since there is nothing to state which cub I'm trying for, this is for the Sandy cub. XDDD

Name:Mchanga (means Sandy in Swahili)
Prompt number and response: Prompt 2: Mchanga's 'visions' weren't really anything he started paying attention to until he was a little older, and could actually understand what was happening, but he's always had this sense of 'deja vu.' His visions usually come to him when he is doing nothing at all, just idle with his own mind. He always thought he just had a very vivid imagination, until those things actually started happening. And it's just little things! Things small enough to make one stop and go 'what?' and...just that really irritating feeling of deja vu! That said this means his seer abilities are really weak and pretty useless, aside from being a casual frustration.

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:31 am
-adds them to lists- :3

Don't worry, each cub has a different form so I'll know which you're trying for <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:26 am
I'd like a ticket! I have no Pridelanders

Edit: I just won a seer and an Al-Ha baby in Light Atago's event.  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 7:44 am
I WOULD LIKE TO BE ENTERED IN THE RAFFLE. I HAVE NO AL-HA BABIES.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 7:55 am
I WOULD LIKE A TICKET IN THE RAFFLE. I own only two lined PL babies!  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:26 am
I'd like a ticket, please!

No extras for me xD

Name of cub: Uangaze (Shine)
Your entry: Oh, god, I'm a sucker for solid-colored SoA! But also... The old bloodlines ~

Have my favorite funny Yogscast video! (Oh, Sjin.. Warning for those sensitive to it, language)

(Good thing she's not human, she'd try this just to see what happens... Not out of malice, though. Chaotic Good?)

[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff