Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:35 am
Her ears tinged red a bit, as did her cheeks. Perhaps she DID have many things to offer... With only herself to offer, there WERE many possibilities, weren't there? She had the future to look forward to, and as she watched the bits of hair burn, she wondered where that future was.

Biyu's entire face seemed to cover in blush as Skan told her the clan she'd be in. The Mantis Clan... She could just cover her face with a leaf right now! Indigo eyes scanned the crowd of lions for a moment, before she gave a bow to the other lion. "Thank you! I will walk with pride!" She went to pick her way through the other lions watching, excitement building. When she saw Rajeev, she was going to tackle him!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:15 am
Koit nervously, humbly made his way towards Skan. He turned his good ear towards the lion and said, "My name is Koit." Placing the tuft of fur from his mane in front of Skan, he took a step back and watched with great anticipation. It had been a long time since he had been in a pride, he hoped he would still be good at it.

Whakaminamina waited his turn, then followed in suit behind the white and blue male. When he delivered his offering, his eyes weren't on Skan, but scanning all the faces of the members. He'd gotten it confirmed that Baako, his true love, lived within this pride in the Mantis clan, but he had seen neither hide nor hair of her. Hopefully it was the right Baako. Well, this wasn't really the right situation to express his doubts or start asking a bunch of questions. It was in Skan's paws now.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:16 pm
Puhterodactyl
Koit nervously, humbly made his way towards Skan. He turned his good ear towards the lion and said, "My name is Koit." Placing the tuft of fur from his mane in front of Skan, he took a step back and watched with great anticipation. It had been a long time since he had been in a pride, he hoped he would still be good at it.

Whakaminamina waited his turn, then followed in suit behind the white and blue male. When he delivered his offering, his eyes weren't on Skan, but scanning all the faces of the members. He'd gotten it confirmed that Baako, his true love, lived within this pride in the Mantis clan, but he had seen neither hide nor hair of her. Hopefully it was the right Baako. Well, this wasn't really the right situation to express his doubts or start asking a bunch of questions. It was in Skan's paws now.

Skan was nearing the end of the Tree ceremony, but there were still a few faces that were ready to meet their future. The next one that approached had quite a range of colours across his mane and coat, and it was intriguing. "Welcome, Koit."

He accepted the offering, and read what it told him as it dissipated into the pile. "You are to be with the Wolf Clan. Thank you for becoming a part of the Ela'wadiyi."

"And a welcome to you," Skan nodded to the green male, remembering his sister who also had a green coat. "I'm sure you'll find what your looking for, in due time."

Ah. Bits and pieces of his story were told to Skan through the offering, but it was a bit disjointed, so the pale yellow lion could only read so much. "I think you would be best suited in the Mantis clan. Welcome to the Ela'wadiyi."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:19 pm
((Sorry for the delay, but the Tree ceremony is finally complete! Next time it will more than likely be completely copy/paste so this doesn't happen again.

For those who applied but missed out, PM me when you're able, we will work something out. You'll more than likely do a traditional joining roleplay.))

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out