Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]
[PRP] Troublesome Times (Zelopytia x Sercy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:41 pm
Zelopytia was pacing. And pacing. And pacing. It wasn't like her to be so worked up, but since her encounter with the new Toka, Azima, she had realized just how anxious this whole mess had made her. Typically, Zelopytia was the face of composure, security. Now she couldn't hear a twig snap without jumping out of her fur. It was unnerving her completely, this war, and she wasn't quite sure how to deal with it. Supposedly she was the calm one that was to handle the trouble everyone in the Mkoani was facing, but she couldn't even do her job right, she was so stressed out. And this just wasn't like her.

The current solution she had come up with was not a solution at all. It was actually an avoidance of finding a solution completely. She was currently padding around the bounds of the castle, as she was rarely apt to do. It was simply that at the moment, she didn't feel safe. And although the castle hadn't really be all that safe in practice as of late, Zelopytia still liked to believe that it was a safe haven, free from the troublesome toils of the outside world. This is what she required. A place that allowed her mind to think, rather than remain wracked with the stress of, well, everything. Although she doubted she could escape from it for long.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:38 pm
Sercy didn't like being around the castle. Her father was so worked up in his anti-druid campaign and there seemed to be nothing but negativity in her home. While she didn't think his sorrow was misplaced, after what had happened to her mother, she wondered if things were really going to work out for the better with how he was choosing to deal with things. War... was it really the answer? For her, it seemed unfair to blame what had happened on the whole of the druid community.

She knew some Druids that she liked a lot. Why was it okay to turn her back on them now, just because of what one evil being had done?

Sighing softly, she moved around the borders of her den, keeping close to the castle just because she knew her father would lose his mind if she wandered too far now, of all times. She wanted her knight. He would protect her. Sighing, she noticed she was not alone around the ground, as another member of the pride was there. Frowning, she looked around, hoping she hadn't interrupted anything. But it seemed she was alone, which was a bit better.

"Hello," she offered softly, "I hope I'm not disturbing you. I was just... going on a bit of a walk."

Ruler of Everything

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:21 am
Zelopytia continued padding in circles, mind focused entirely on the situation that was overtaking the pride. It was overwhelming, really, and she absolutely hated it. While the Tokakinji were never the calmest, quietest pride - considering the tension that existed between the Toka and the Druid already, particularly in her province of Mkoani - it had not, in her time, been reduced to this chaos.

Completely wrapped up in her worry, she did not notice the approach of another lioness. This resulted in a minor jump when the other spoke, regardless of how soft and well-meant the voice was. Zelopytia was not facing her and glanced around, immediately lowering the front portion of her body in a rushed bowed. "Princess Sercy, it is no bother at all!" Gods forbid pridal royalty think she was a nuisance - the Council already had unfair opinions of her and her ideas; she didn't need much more of that in her life. "I was doing much the same, just... attempting to get away from it all." There was no desire, she'd found, of anyone pleasantly detached from the situation to actually mention any details. "If you'd like," she started hesitantly, "I'd be more than pleased to accompany you. That is, if you want company."

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:44 am
Sercy smiled faintly at the bow, though she didn't feel much like a princess at that moment. Not when she felt like there was nothing she could do to help her pride. Her lions brothers and sisters were at war and all she could do was stand by her father and allow it to happen. It didn't feel right. But standing against her father didn't feel right, either. He wasn't strong to be upset, but how he was dealing with it...

She didn't know what to think.

Her smile did brighten when the lioness said she would be willing to keep her company. "I would like that," she replied warmly, "I think company is just what I want right now, thank you. What is your name?" She had lions at an unfair advantage- many knew who she was because of her royal status, but she did not know every member of the pride in the same way. She was trying, of course, but it was difficult to learn everyone when they kept coming and going. The chaos wasn't helping things, either.

Ruler of Everything

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:59 am
Zelopytia returned Sercy's smile, albeit hers was much more genuine. She did not fault Sercy in the least for her temperament or forgetfulness at the moment. Typically, the Princess had a lot on her plate. Zelopytia couldn't even begin to imagine the troubles of the royal family on a normal, day to day basis. There was a lot that went into the running of a pride, and although the Princess was not at the forefront of it, Zelopytia was sure she still had a lot to handle.

At the other's warm reception to her suggestion, Zelopytia smiled once more. It wasn't often she was able to spend any sort of extended time with anyone, particularly alone. Her job allowed her to form lots of small, quick relationships - all made up of acquaintances she glimpsed around the province. Never any friends. Although she did not anticipate anything of that degree with Sercy, it was at least nice to have time with someone. Particularly outside of the bounds of work. "My name? Zelopytia, Princess. Governor of the Mkoani." She bowed her head once more, not quite sure how to address Sercy. Enough times she's dealt with Uther and sometimes Ygraine, but rarely with the younger generations of royalty. "Are you... ah, are you doing okay?" At the thought of the king Zelopytia was brought back to the present day, back to the tragedy of their lives. It was then she realized there was no conceivable way that Sercy could be okay. With everything that was going on... "That was a dumb question, I'm so sorry," tumbled out of her mouth as her eyes moved down to her paws. 'Not to mention insensitive,' she chided herself.

Cajanic

[IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff