Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"This is it," Dude Food announced proudly as he walked up the steps to his house, looking over his shoulder to give Cutie Roll a lazy grin. "We can grab a snack first and then you can meet Henrietta. She’s gonna love you." His voice was a slow drawl but it held a lot of warmth.

"Okay, in we go," he pushed the door open and stepped inside, automatically just dumping his schoolbag down in the hallway.

Byagane319
SLAM DUNK RP GO

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image"Awesome! Thanks for inviting me over! I don't know many other foals," Cutie Roll smiled as she walked into her new friend's stable. She had been secretly thrilled to be invited to cook with Dude Food, the handsome pink pegasus in her class! Her own family was a mix of greens and browns but Dude Food had purple, pink and even stripes! At the mention of Henrietta she blinked, "Who's that? One of your siblings?"

The filly deposited her bag a bit more gently next to Dude's. She heard about Dude's parents, a culinary master and a drink extrodinare! Only one of her mother's cooked, or at least made drinks.

Ruriska
THREE POINTER REPLY GO!

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:12 pm
"Nah, I bet everyone at school wants to be your friend. You should hang out with me more at lunch time." As he spoke, he wandered off down the hallway towards the kitchen.

The kitchen was brand new and shining, with every gadget you could imagine, just the right space for a culinary master to work. "Henrietta is my pet chicken. She’s really sweet." He opened the fridge and looked inside, scanning the contents for something tasty.

"Sweet or savoury?"

Byagane319
SHE SHOOTS. SHE SCOOOORES.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:27 pm
Cutie blushes a bit and shakes her head. "Nah, most are kinda grossed out by my lunch half the time. Give its mostly fish and stuff," she smiled and followed him into the kitchen. Wow! This kitchen was amazing! Lots bigger than her mothers' kitchen with all sorts of neat things to make food! She could imagine making her sushi here, really fancy style sushi!

The mention of a pet chicken made Cutie go wide eyed with adoration, "Oh my Jun! You have a pet chicken!? She must be so cute! I've always wanted a pet but my mama and mother say Swampy is mess enough for us." She giggled at the mention of her ever mudcaked brother, but she loved him. "Do any of your brothers or sisters cook?"

Ruriska
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLL

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:41 pm
"Fish is great. You’ve gotta have an appreciation for all foods, even the stuff you don’t like." Sometimes asparagus by itself was gross but then if you wrapped it in bacon… mm, bacon, he could go for some bacon.

"Yeah, she’s a sweetie. If you ever get a chance, you should get a chicken too. Hm. We’re going to have bacon and cheese sandwiches." Dude Food grinned and began grabbing ingredients out of the fridge and setting them up on the table. "All of my siblings cook or make drinks. I guess it runs in the family…"

Byagane319
Oh my Jun!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:49 am
Cutie giggled at the idea of a chicken running around her mama's home. She wouldn't mind a company, especially if the company made eggs! She could make all sorts of meals from homelaid eggies! She thought about her own family, only one of which was food related. "Mama makes drinks, coffees mostly but otherwise I'm the only other cook."

Bacon and cheese sandwiches? Sounds interesting. She watched as her fellow chef put out the ingredients. Then she thought of something. "Hey Dude do you have a rice maker? I know of something fun that can go with this!"

Ruriska
Ruri I so sorry! RL sucks and I'm finally on vacation!

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:52 pm
"That’s good," Dude Food said as he began piecing together his food masterpiece. "Sometimes I think its worse having most of my family focused on the same thing. Everyone is really competitive and… I’m not." Not to mention his mother was a powerhouse and was keen on making sure all of her children were up to scratch.

"Um, yeah, sure," he found the rice cooker under the cupboard and dragged out a bag of rice with it. "Go for it. I don't think I've ever used it before."

Byagane319
No worries sweetie. <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:41 pm
Cutie smiled as she saw a dear friend in the rice cooker. It made things so much faster. Instead of using the normal rice she took a small bag of sticky rice from her bag and a few sheets of seaweed wrap. Quickly making the rice she scooped out a few bits of it then got to work.

Hmm. Bacon. She smiled as she rolled some rice into a small oval shape then took the pink seaweed wrap she brought, only for special occasions. She began cutting a few shapes out and very soon she had little pig rice balls. Next she used the normal black seaweed wrap and made little cow rice balls. "There we go! Piggies for the bacon and cows for the cheese!" she presented her little creation to Dude, hoping he would approve.

Ruriska

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:49 pm
Dude Food had began frying bacon and in between watching over it, kept glancing across to Cutie to see how she was going. Japanese food wasn’t common in his house, though his father did like to use miso for the umami element it brought.

“They look great!” He laughed. “They’re really cute. Wow.” Turning away, he moved the cooked bacon onto the sandwiches and then put them into the sandwich press. “Nearly done.”

Byagane319

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:32 pm
"Thanks! I like to make little rice ball animals whenever I pack lunch for me and my siblings! Dabber and Tidy really like them and sometimes don't always eat them. Swampy dives right in, always has rice all over his face," she giggled imagining her brother scarfing down a piglet ball. Looking over at his sandwiches she sniffed with a smile.

"Mmmm, those smell really good! Mama Latte and Momma Sea don't always cook things like that. Usually it's seafood or something," she said with a smile. The little filly tried to eat new things as she could, given the number of food themed phonies in the park she had a readily available choice. "What kinda food and stuff does your parents cook? I've never been to their restaurant."

Ruriska

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:59 am
The kitchen filled with the smell of cheese as it oozed and sizzled in the sandwich press. The best smell in the world, Dude Food thought. “Seafood is good. I like deep fried softshell crabs and prawn cocktails.” But as much as he liked it, it would be boring to be stuck eating just seafood.

“All kinds of things! My dad experiments a lot. You could eat something that looks like an apple but tastes like a hamburger. It’s super cool. You should come to the restaurant on the weekend and have lunch with me.”

As he talked, Dude Food was taking out his now perfectly toasted sandwiches and spreading a layer of butter over the top. “Okay, let’s eat!”

Byagane319

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:07 pm
Cutie grinned broadly and nodded, "I'd love to come to your parents place! It sounds so amazing!" The green filly smiled as the sandwiches were placed before her, Dude was so nice to invite her over and share his snack. Most of the other foals would have offered her a piece of fruit or something, nothing like a full meal!

As she placed a cow and piggie rice ball on each place she felt good sharing her own creation with him even if it was a little different. "To a new friendship!" she held up her sandwich then took a big bite, a smile spreading over her face.

Ruriska
Have no idea what our original theme was so I'm going with Generousity!

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:42 pm
Dude Food grinned. There was nothing better than sharing food with a friend! “To friendship!” He echoed and grabbed one of the piggie riceballs, shoving the whole thing into his mouth and chewing happily. Oh, it was really good!

Apparently Henrietta the chicken had decided their snack had taken to long because all of a sudden she arrived in a flurry of hopping feathers, in though a window that had been left open.

Dude Food nearly choked on his food as the hen managed to get onto the table and proceeded to enjoy their meal as well.

Byagane319
It was laughter! But we can both use it for whichever. xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:35 pm
Cutie was just about to dig in when the adorable chicken made her appearance. She laughed and giggles, quickly making her a little chicken rice ball with wings and a beak made from rice paper.

Ruriska
If you wanted to make this complete I'm cool!

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm
Dude Food burst into laughter.

"Okay Henrietta, this secret is between us. Mum can never know you were on the kitchen table."

He fed the hen the crust of his sandwich and chuckled happily. "Cutie, you should definitely visit more often."

Byagane319
done!

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces