Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Uta's May 2015 Breedings -- Closed! Winners p.9 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 5:05 pm
Uta's May 2015 Breeding Slots

Please note: I am sloooooooow. Consider yourself warned! I don't drop bellies/baskets until all the stages are completed. I will finish work but it might take some time. Sorry!

Starts: NOW
Ends: Thursday May 14, 2:00pm Pacific (5pm Est.)This will close if I am there or not.

Also I stole most of this format from HG's thread, who stole a lot of it from Mind's thread. Thanks!

Slots
Oldbie One
Low-Luck One
Open: One

Payment
  • PAY WHAT YOU WANT: Each pairing/person pays what they really want to. If you wanna pay anything, you don't have to.

Edit: cause someone asked, those who usually pay for everyone CAN Still pay even if you don't win a breeding yourself... Its just... Additional. Sort of like a Tip for the colorist for doing a good job or something...
    Edit Edit: Since I was also asked, yes you can pay in items.

ALSO I WILL NOT LIVESTREAM. Sorry guys I just don't livestream, nor do I give out genders. I'm old school and like to keep things a surprise. Sorry!

Oldbie Slots
This is a new slot that I've wanted to put out there. I love old soq, and love older lines and older families. Sometime I feel like old ponies get shoved to the background when newer pets or second+ generation are acquired. To honor those older ponie in soquili, I've created the Oldbie Slot! To be eligible, one pony in the breeding MUST have a cert dated from 2008 or older. If one or both ponies are from those older years, you will be put on this list!

As this is a new slot, there might be issues I haven't thought of. I will deal with those issues or questions as they arise to the best of my ability.

Twins/Triplets
Things went so well with HG's trial run, I wanted to offer the same! I am offering a chance to win twins (or triplets if eligible) in a breeding so this is a bit of a test run. This is an optional modifier! Please keep in mind the twins/triplets will be of the same gender and look very similar in appearance and a small variation in accessories/colors. Please make sure to check with your partner as well when you enter, I don't want to hear back that so and so didn't want twins and or etc but someone else did. This is just an extra offering to YOU in case some of you want some family plots with the possibility of twins. Saying yes also does not mean you will get them -- it just means I have the option to make them if I feel so inspired.

Rules
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Forms cannot be edited if it affects the list. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list, (be it by our request or your own) state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form. (Again, reposting is only necessary if you make any edits that affect the lists.)
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle. One person may enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. Proxying is not permitted.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.
  • You may only win two breedings per month total (via CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
  • Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.
  • IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK OVER MY LIST. I am human and I make mistakes, I may accidentally leave people off the list and this is not on purpose. However I will keep the list updated as much as possible and it is your responsibility to make sure I didn't miss you on the list. I WILL NOT be rolling or taking on an extra slot if I did miss you, so please check.

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 5:14 pm
Entry Form
(One per couple. Read rules in the first post before editing posted forms.)

[quote="Mothername x Fathername"]

Entry Code:
[code]Mothername (owners) x Fathername (owners)

[b]Oldbie?:[/b] Yes/No (Again -- one of the pairing has to have a cert from December 31, 2008 or older.)

[b]Mother:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage:[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Father:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

Additional Form Modifiers
I understand some other colorists put in more modifiers than the two below. I do not offer all the modifiers so please be aware my breedings are not quite as customizeable as some other. :3 Sorry!
(Optional)

Twins & Triplets
If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this at the top of your form. This gives me the option of giving your pony a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply give me the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!

[size=18][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 5:33 pm
Oldbie

Page One
  1. Aria (spelldancer) x Ash (Miss Cherie)
  2. Feilea ( Kyaishi ) x Soulfire ( Celeanor )
  3. Whistle ( ~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Ballad, (~Latonia de la Courtel~ and DarkenWoodWolf)
  4. Kaishara Immareska (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Nebulae's Hymn, ( ATh e a r t )
  5. Hanna (nekolulu & sage the vampic angel) Entei (Tastle)
  6. Kipenzi (Kamiki & Ruler of Everything) x Asar (Cheyriddle4)

Page Two
  7. Adelle (pippi18848/Elfstar89) x Shihab (Kesmi)
  8. Aita (Mia Lovasz) x Lorcan Tigera (Caitlyn Hellstorm)
  9. Frosta (Caitlyn Hellstorm) x Skah (Kesmi)
  10. Ember Cree (Mia Lovasz) x Zevryn (Mia Lovasz)
  11. Ysiel (Amirynth) x Sen'jin (Amirynth)
  12. Imogen (Amirynth) x Dayunsi (Amirynth)
  13. Airlia (Tirokio) x Aldavar (Zaikt)
  14. Ardia (CitrusCupcake) x Sheridan (Shariea)
  15. Belle Morte (Death Resurrected) x Kanashimi Te (stormflower)
  16. Discord (Skye Starrfyre & The MadHatter) x Soul Lexis (Nyhility)

Page Three
  17. Aislinn (Thamin) x Zul'Aolani (LOLLI qAq)
  18. Irierath ( mistalina13 ) x Colonel ( mistalina13 )
  19. Edel (Leopleuradon) x Al'ar (Mameha Otome)
  20. Fianna (Sabin Duvert) x Dae'Ruil (Sabin Duvert)
  21. Hydro (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Hiruki (XxXPandamoniumXxX & Lunadriel)
  22. Blake ( AllSummedUpNJazz ) x pharaoh atmu ( rein carnation )

Page Four
  23. Gaiacinta (Ovarian Paint) x Chowilawu (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)
  24. Skyrook (Novablu) x Van (Novablu)
  25. Mi Ren Ko (Roniel Targaryen) x Roarke (Nisshou H)
  26. Takoda (Revel1984) x Broderick (Painted Moose)
  27. Inara Sara (Fatal Irony) x Johnathan Sparrow (Devil NightShade)
  28. Vereal(Kirowyn Love) x Dasyn (dolphingurl)
  29. Feena (Rein_Carnation) x Yuuri Shibuya (Rein_Carnation)

Page Five
  30. Stormcloud (Sabin Duvert) Thunderbird (Sabin Duvert & Kamiki)
  31. Narissa (Kamiki & Sabin Duvert) x Ryujin (Kamiki & Sabin Duvert)
  32. Misaki (Roniel Targaryen) x Arathorn (Fuzzy-Gumdrop)
  33. Daylene (Moxxiie) x Svartaf (Thrivis)
  34. Rain Curl (Rita Zyon) x Ardin (Lunarflowermaiden)

Page Six
  35. Midnight Shadow (dbz2010) x Asita (dbz2010)
  36. Lunar ( LunaRei_SilverBlood ) x Snitch (Death Resurrected )
  37. Virulent Jailrock (UniWingdFox) x Nymphalidae (Nilofer & Parue)
  38. Hilaire (Kamiki, Sabin, and Getsurae) x Araval (LadyKirin)

Page Seven
  39. Árvakr (Junglerunner) x Damien (Meeki and [Alchemist.exe] (Now known as Outbreak Signal)
  40. Macha ( Junglerunner ) x Tiercel ( Sosiqui )
  41. Sorai (Manda & Azure Desiderium) x Tsela Cuhotgawi (hanging gallow)
  42. Keiyani (xSakura Serenityx) x Hyacinth (Pandora Talie)

Page Eight
  43. Delia (Kamiki & Chibi Hige) x Sirius (Kamiki & Chibi Hige)
  44. Aluana (GrnGriff) x Flik (Agneza)
  45. Mahdi (one over three) x Auster (Kaitaia)
  46. Akira (Thamin) x Ladon (Phail Ninja)
  47. Windstorm (lilmissy4205 & Sabin Duvert) x Prometheus (PsychoShocker)
  48. Muirgen la Anise (lilmissy4205) x Myrddin (lilmissy4205)

Low Luck

Page One
  1. Nidra (And be Blue & Lilwolfpard) x Barracus (Faithofthefallen)

Page Two
  2. Aita (Mia Lovasz) x Lorcan Tigera (Caitlyn Hellstorm)
  3. Discord (Skye Starrfyre & The MadHatter) x Soul Lexis (Nyhility)

Page Four
  4. Gaiacinta (Ovarian Paint) x Chowilawu (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)

Page Six
  5. Lunar ( LunaRei_SilverBlood ) x Snitch (Death Resurrected )
  6. Bane (Vistada) x Zavis (Revel1984)
  7. Starlight (alliisara) x Junjie (LadyKirin)

Page Eight
  8. Elliot (Moxxiie) x Azguard (Natelie)
  9. Aluana (GrnGriff) x Flik (Agneza)

Open

Page One
  1. Aria (spelldancer) x Ash (Miss Cherie)
  2. Li Ronen Xolani (dawns_aura) x Brynden “BloodRaven” Rivers (dawns_aura)
  3. Abilene ( Kyaishi ) x Schizoid ( Ririka )
  4. Feilea ( Kyaishi ) x Soulfire ( Celeanor )
  5. Whistle ( ~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Ballad, (~Latonia de la Courtel~ and DarkenWoodWolf)
  6. Kaishara Immareska ( ~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Nebulae's Hymn ( ATh e a r t )
  7. ZuZu (StarieMichie) x Rockin' Blues (Katjive/honeyed cuppycake)
  8. Valadhiel Arasinya (Wasteland Wyvern) x Ra'Avyn (sheppardkid)
  9. Leilani (Wasteland Wyvern) x Tsaheylu (Tefla)
  10. Hanna (nekolulu & sage the vampic angel) Entei(Tastle)
  11. Ekundayo (Calixita) x Argent (Jinx Creed)
  12. Gullveig (Calixita) x Milo'Koa (StarieMichie)
  13. Anaon Nox ( Thalea ) x Coop Amores (Thalea )
  14. Thera of Annu (Thalea) x Azrael (Ryuukishin)
  15. Nidra (And be Blue & Lilwolfpard) x Barracus (Faithofthefallen)
  16. Ophelia (Insane Butterfly) x Florian (Faithofthefallen)
  17. Kipenzi (Kamiki & Ruler of Everything) x Asar (Cheyriddle4)

Page Two
  18. Adelle (pippi18848/Elfstar89) x Shihab (Kesmi)
  19. Bondi ( Kitsune Mistress Nyoko & Jellygay ) x Axl ( NovaCracker )
  20. Shadena ( Mewsings of An Angel ) x Ziriel ( cheyriddle4 )
  21. Aita (Mia Lovasz) x Lorcan Tigera (Caitlyn Hellstorm)
  22. Frosta (Caitlyn Hellstorm) x Skah (Kesmi)
  23. Ember Cree (Mia Lovasz) x Zevryn (Mia Lovasz)
  24. Fiorella (Pollack) x Maral (sage_the_vampric_angel)
  25. Miki (sage_the_vampirc_angel) x Necropolis (Pollack)
  26. Suria (AlexiaSilver/Roarie Desu) x Hototo (Roarie Desu)
  27. Greer (Roarie Desu) x Magellanic (Roarie Desu)
  28. Arachna ( Catmagick ) x Shadow ( Kara Asumie )
  29. Ysiel (Amirynth) x Sen'jin (Amirynth)
  30. Imogen (Amirynth) x Dayunsi (Amirynth)
  31. Airlia (Tirokio) x Aldavar (Zaikt)
  32. Aranea (CitrusCupcake) x Enyalius (Devil NightShade)
  33. Ardia (CitrusCupcake) x Sheridan (Shariea)
  34. Belle Morte (Death Resurrected) x Kanashimi Te (stormflower)
  35. Luminary ([+Katch+]) x Kohaku (stormflower)
  36. Discord (Skye Starrfyre & The MadHatter) x Soul Lexis (Nyhility)
  37. Sangria ( Kettyn ) x Naraku ( [+Katch+] )

Page Three
  38. Delmaria Windrose (Mahogany Sunset) x Ion (Dollfie)
  39. Hakumei (Amira Keller) x Bedwyr (Mahogany Sunset)
  40. Aguta Gatherer of the Dead (kaliskanny) x Xanatos Serdear (Divena & DivenasMom)
  41. Thosi Pandryl (Divena and DivenasMom) x Rune (Jezbel)
  42. Sheria (Candle Wick Ghost) x Giuseppe (Ryuukishin)
  43. Aislinn (Thamin) x Zul'Aolani (LOLLI qAq)
  44. Trielae ( elvyralani) x Kashti (AislingJuno)
  45. Deneb (Lady Argentum) x Dacian (AislingJuno)
  46. Elisneth (-[The Spoof]-) x Cyanide (~Masamune~)
  47. Irierath ( mistalina13 ) x Colonel ( mistalina13 )
  48. Lihi Xiang (LydaLynn) x Nostalion (Pandora Talie)
  49. Ayita (Malhith) x Yggdrasil (LOLTERNATIVE & Theidren)
  50. Leikalessia (hanginggallow) x Astraeus (LOLTERNATIVE & Theidren
  51. Sae-Yae (xxx Yuki Bear xxx) x Kurosawa (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)
  52. Mystic Lyric ( Lunadriel ) x Rosiotti ( Celestial Requiem )
  53. Edel (Leopleuradon) x Al'ar (Mameha Otome)
  54. Baba Yaga (Elf Princess Flannery) x Amani (Mameha Otome)
  55. Fianna (Sabin Duvert) x Dae'Ruil (Sabin Duvert)
  56. Hydro (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Hiruki (XxXPandamoniumXxX & Lunadriel)
  57. Reii Yuki ( AllSummedUpNJazz ) X Jericho ( Rita zyon )
  58. Blake ( AllSummedUpNJazz ) x pharaoh atmu ( rein carnation )

Page Four
  59. Gaiacinta (Ovarian Paint) x Chowilawu (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)
  60. Skyrook (Novablu) x Van (Novablu)
  61. Niobe (Doodle p***s aka Ovarian Paint) x Domovoi (Novablu)
  62. Mi Ren Ko (Roniel Targaryen) x Roarke (Nisshou H)
  63. Takoda (Revel1984) x Broderick (Painted Moose)
  64. Suzette Lacyann Bronach (Painted Moose) x Merrick (Painted Moose)
  65. Metawa ( Geyser Eelborn ) x Antares ( Lady Argentum Draconis )
  66. Thalatte Cullen (Tiger_kisa699) x Paris Cullen (Tara de Draiocht)
  67. Riona (Tara de Draiocht) x Amathio (Kirowyn Love)
  68. Vitaliya(musicaloner7) x Perth(-Yasha Alchemist)
  69. Nidawi(musicaloner7) x Taranis(Deejaye)
  70. Tairyn Ezbra ( She-Ra of Etheria ) x Brutus ( Darkmoon Dancer )
  71. Lovely (Yayoi) x Leilan (Fatal Irony)
  72. Inara Sara (Fatal Irony) x Johnathan Sparrow (Devil NightShade)
  73. Fyglia ( Frezir ) x Megapi( Geyser Eelborn )
  74. Alina(-Moomoolattecha-) x Gabriel ( XxXPandamoniumXxX x Ishtanballa )
  75. Niamh (ButtPuppetry) x Daleson (-Moomoolattecha-)
  76. Briella (Cowboy Peep ) x Tullius ( Cowboy Peep )
  77. Vereal(Kirowyn Love) x Dasyn (dolphingurl)
  78. Feena (Rein_Carnation) x Yuuri Shibuya (Rein_Carnation)
  79. Discordia ( II Paradox II) x Requies Aeterna (o-Elixir-o)
  80. Rajni (o-Elixir-o&Ithiltari ) x Alistair (Alexiasilver)

Page Five
  81. Jaela (pinchmonster) x Yngvarr (Mewsings of An Angel)
  82. Stormcloud (Sabin Duvert) Thunderbird (Sabin Duvert & Kamiki)
  83. Narissa (Kamiki & Sabin Duvert) x Ryujin (Kamiki & Sabin Duvert)
  84. Misaki (Roniel Targaryen) x Arathorn (Fuzzy-Gumdrop)
  85. Daylene (Moxxiie) x Svartaf (Thrivis)
  86. Nadezdha ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Brightrayne ( 'Swirly )
  87. Miela ( Lydalynn & DarkenWoodWolf) ) x Iris-Raven( Frezir )
  88. Lady Caliethia 'Callie' (dawns_aura) x Bear Claws 'The Claw'(Phail Ninja)
  89. Celeste T L Requiem ( Celestial Requiem ) x Mar ( Gl!tch~ )
  90. Apollina (~Twilight...Angel~) x Poseidon (~Twilight...Angel~)
  91. Maevlynn (Pink Pandah Bear) x Saxon Sinclair (Kettyn)
  92. Rain Curl (Rita Zyon) x Ardin (Lunarflowermaiden)
  93. Nakir (Daeril-sama aka DaerilS) x Finnegan (Laroawan)

Page Six
  94. Tsunami ( tefla ) x Jayden ( Syaoran-Puu )
  95. Tesni (Of The Epidemic) x Koletis (Parasitic Candii)
  96. Rosalyn (belloblossom) x Siciro (Of The Epidemic)
  97. Midnight Shadow (dbz2010) x Asita (dbz2010)
  98. Lunar ( LunaRei_SilverBlood ) x Snitch (Death Resurrected )
  99. Calamity ( LunaRei_SilverBlood ) x Pachu'a ( Bardess Ookami)
  100. Bane (Vistada) x Zavis (Revel1984)
  101. Artemisia (catmagick) x Neirano Ashino (sesshiyasha)
  102. Rae Zerabat (UniWingdFox) x Shinkuriyuu (Aneiron)
  103. Virulent Jailrock (UniWingdFox) x Nymphalidae (Nilofer & Parue)
  104. Ni'awtu (Hoshi Lockhart) x Scryer (GunSniper)
  105. Starlight (alliisara) x Junjie (LadyKirin)
  106. Hilaire (Kamiki, Sabin, and Getsurae) x Araval (LadyKirin)
  107. Aria's Rhapsody (ArashiX) x Payton (x_Faux Affliction_x)
  108. Krylla Muzzlewicket (kaliskanny) x Smoot Samophlange (Jynk)
  109. Sedna (Leopleuradon) x Typhoid (Kaefaux & Paynes Grey)
  110. Thelchtereia (FrostyPeaches) x Tytain (Fea Line)

Page Seven
  111. Vanrui (techabyte) x Lalita (techabyte)
  112. Charlotte (Insane Butterfly) x Devicius (Insane Butterfly / Techabyte)
  113. Csitri ( ArashiX ) x Damir ( Roman Foi )
  114. Sunsinger (Lady Aria Starstone) x Haruk (Astro Zombies`)
  115. Árvakr (Junglerunner) x Damien (Meeki and [Alchemist.exe] (Now known as Outbreak Signal)
  116. Macha ( Junglerunner ) x Tiercel ( Sosiqui )
  117. Bella (Niyaru Delacroix ) x Bhim ( Wyntre IceBlade )
  118. Vanya Caladwen ( Niyaru Delacroix ) x Caym Quinn Dupre (Candle Wick Ghost & Niyaru Delacroix )
  119. Nessie (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x L'inglesou (Nyx Queen of Darkness)
  120. Sorai (Manda & Azure Desiderium) x Tsela Cuhotgawi (hanging gallow)
  121. Liela (Rinial Sisterdragon) x Rylan (Strawberri Stardust)
  122. Nisha (Strawberri Stardust & ShirouEn) x Vancos de la Cruz (Fea Line)
  123. Ilyrana ( Sharingan spud , Mahogany Sunset) x Okeanos (Rhyleigh)
  124. Sonja (Angelque DelaMort) x Akh (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  125. Apple Blossom (Angelique DelaMort) x Johnny (Jezbel)
  126. Alti ( She'ra of Etheria ) x Jormungander ( JetAlmeara )
  127. Kalen'dri (Reeve_Tuesti ) x Zhevra( JetAlmeara )
  128. Anatolia (GrnGriff) x Ryuukai ([A.V.])
  129. Sabella (Nisshou H) x Torao (Nisshou H)
  130. Keiyani (xSakura Serenityx) x Hyacinth (Pandora Talie)

Page Eight
  131. Delia (Kamiki & Chibi Hige) x Sirius (Kamiki & Chibi Hige)
  132. Lux Flamma ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx ) x Bastian ( Kyrieko )
  133. Arya Stark (Summer Raaven) x Yorick (Summer Raaven)
  134. Umbra (Strait Jacket Girl) x Kamau (Lestragne)
  135. Eliose (Summer Raaven) x Grey Worm (Summer Raaven)
  136. Berry Punch (Chibi Hige) x Dr. Hooves (Chibi Hige)
  137. Kayo (Draconian_Peacock) x Argyris (Sesshiyasha)
  138. Elliot (Moxxiie) x Azguard (Natelie)
  139. Alexia Xara ( Natelie ) x Takumi ( Kara Asumie and Astroaries )
  140. Aluana (GrnGriff) x Flik (Agneza)
  141. Mahdi (one over three) x Auster (Kaitaia)
  142. Akira (Thamin) x Ladon (Phail Ninja)
  143. Marinette Ge Rouge(Rhyleigh) x Fiachra(Lunarflowermaiden)
  144. Windstorm (lilmissy4205 & Sabin Duvert) x Prometheus (PsychoShocker)
  145. Muirgen la Anise (lilmissy4205) x Myrddin (lilmissy4205)
  146. Serotia (Cajmera) x Hugo (Miss Cherie)
  147. Cloud Dance (Lady Aria Starstone) x Nahum (one over three)

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:01 pm
Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

Aria x Ash
Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Aria (spelldancer) x Ash (Miss Cherie)

Oldbie?: Yes

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: spelldancer Miss Cherie

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: No
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:25 pm
Triplets if Applicable?: No

Li Ronen Xolani x Brynden “BloodRaven” Rivers

Entry Code: 
Li Ronen Xolani (dawns_aura) x Brynden “BloodRaven” Rivers (dawns_aura)

Oldbie?: No

Mother: 
User Image 
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I need one

Father: 
User Image 
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees:

Same Breed Variants: sure
---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Throwbacks?: no thanks
---Link to previous Generations: ---

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:37 pm
Twins?: Yep!
Triplets if Applicable?: Sure

Abilene x Schizoid

[Entry Code:
Abilene ( Kyaishi ) x Schizoid ( Ririka )

Oldbie?: Nawp

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Kyaishi's Teepee, Riri's Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here <3

Low Luck?: Not yet

Attempt 1: Mind Feb 13
Attempt 2: DD April 13
Attempt 3: DD June 13
Attempt 4: Mind June 13
Attempt 5: Multi July 14
Attempt 6: Mind August 14
Attempt 7: Multi October 14
Attempt 8: Uta May 15

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: Demontail, kalona wing style 4

Throwbacks?: Sure

Feilea x Soulfire

[Entry Code:
Feilea ( Kyaishi ) x Soulfire ( Celeanor )

Oldbie?: Yep!

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image

Teepees: Kyaishi's Teepee, Celeanor's Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here
---Lifemate?: Yes heart

RP Approved?: Nope

Same Breed Variants: Sure ^^
---Templates to Avoid: Eagle or dove wings

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---Link to previous Generations:
Feilea
---Father
---Mother
---Grandfather
---Grandmother

Soulfire
---Father
---Mother
---Grandfather
---Grandmother

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:39 pm
Whistle x Ballad

Entry Code:
Whistle (Owned by ~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Ballad, Owned by ~Latonia de la Courtel~ and DarkenWoodWolf

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one ((first ever))

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Here
Teepees: LDLC Teepee
DarkenWoodWolf Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: Single Owner Lifemated Page 280
---Lifemate?: Yes (Note this Pre-dates Co-Ownership)

RP Approved?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid:Medium Manes (On Mares), Crimped Manes/Tails (Any)

Throwbacks?: Yes (Both 1st Gen, however Ballad's parents will be quested later and are mixed)

Kaishara Immareska x Nebulaes Hymn
Twins?: Sure!

Entry Code:
Kaishara Immareska (Owned by ~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Nebulae's Hymn, Owned by ATh e a r t

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I Want One!

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: LDLC Teepee
Heart Teepee

---Lifemate?: Yes

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:Medium Manes (On Mares), Crimped Manes/Tails (Any), Eagle Wind Wings,

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Kaishara's Family:
Sire x Dam: Aureate x Dahlia
Hymn's Family:
Sire x Dam: Auroras Ballad x Analissa
Paternal Grandparents (Ballad): Dradneos xEchos Song

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:45 pm
ZuZu x Rockin' Blue
Entry Line: ZuZu (StarieMichie) x Rockin' Blues (Katjive/honeyed cuppycake)

ZuZu (StarieMichie) x Rockin' Blues (Katjive/[strike]honeyed cuppycake[/strike])

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: ZuZu // StarieMichie

User Image[Uncert]
pregnant stage: No thanks

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Rockin' Blues // Katjive/honeyed cuppycake (formerly Sweenys_Revenge)
User Image [Uncert]

Co Ownership?: Rockin Blues
Teepees: StaieMichie & Katjive

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here.
Lifemate? No.

RPed couple?: No.

Low Luck?: No.

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: I personally am not fond of the Male Long Mane 1 or 2.

Throwbacks?: Yes.
Link to previous Generations:
Rockin' Blues' family:
Father
Mother
Grandfather
Grandmother
Grandfather
Grandmother
Great-Grandpa
Great-Grandma
Great-grandpa
Great-grandma
Great-grandma
Great-grandpa

StarieMichie

Unicorn

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:53 pm
Valadhiel Arasinya x Ra'Avyn

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Valadhiel Arasinya (Wasteland Wyvern) x Ra'Avyn (sheppardkid)

Mother:
User Image
Uncert Markings
pregnant stage: I want one please?

Father:
User Image
Uncert

Teepees: Wasteland Wyvern's Teepee sheppardkid's Teepee

---Lifemate?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid:
Stallion hairstyles to avoid:
1. Ringlets
2. Long braid (bangs okay for mixed styles)
3. Weaved
4. Knots
5. Knots with feathers
6. Knots with fringe
7. Tight braid without fringe

Mare hairstyles to avoid:
1. Crimped
2. Ringlet
3. Short
4. Curly 1
5. Long braid (bangs okay for mixed styles)
6. Weaved
7. Slimhawk

Kalona body options to avoid:
1. Devil horns 1
2. Demon horns 1
3. Devil horns 2
4. Ram horns
5. Back swept horns
6. Wing style 1
7. Wing style 4
8. Devil tail 1
9. Cat'o'nine tail
10. Demon tail

Cerynei body options to avoid:
1. Bull moose antlers
2. 9-point buck antlers (males okay just not females)
3. Avoid all unisex antlers
4. Sturdy footed without fetlocks
5. Alert tail
6. White tail

Hippogryph hair & body options to avoid:
1. Regular
2. Cockatoo
3. Hawk
4. Display-full
5. Cheek feathers
6. Falcon wings
7. Feather fetlocks

Angeni body options:
1. Wing style 1
2. Fetlocks
3. Ear winglets
4. Feet winglets

---Link to previous Generations: N/A since both are 1st gen

Leilani x Tsaheylu

Entry Code:
Leilani (Wasteland Wyvern) x Tsaheylu (Tefla)

Mother:
User Image
Uncert Markings
pregnant stage: I want one please?

Father:
User Image
Pelted Uncert Un-Pelted Uncert

Teepees:
Wasteland Wyvern's Teepee and Tefla's Teepee

Same Breed Variants: No thank you.

Throwbacks?: No thank you.

Edited to add an Uncert and add twin/triplet modifiers!  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:54 pm

[quote="Hanna & Entei"
]Unedited?: no

Entry Code:
Hanna (nekolulu & sage the vampic angel) Entei(Tastle)

Mother:
User Image
[]UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: sage will not receive basket
Teepees: [Neko's Tasle's

Link to Breeding Agreement: Link
---Lifemate?:yes

Throwbacks?: yes
    ---Link to previous Generations: they are first gens

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:56 pm
Ekundayo x Argent

Entry Code:
Ekundayo (Calixita) x Argent (Jinx Creed)

Mother: Ekundayo (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT

Father: Argent (Jinx Creed)
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Calixita | Jinx Creed does not have one.

---Templates to Avoid: Small Angeni Wings (Wing Style 1), Long Braid mane and tail (NEW version is ok to use), Medium mane and tail, Long 1 male mane

---Link to previous Generations: Kayla x Cuauhcoatl

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:02 pm
Gullveig x Milo'Koa

Entry Code:
Gullveig (Calixita) x Milo'Koa (StarieMichie)

Mother: Gullveig (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Father: Milo'Koa (StarieMichie)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Feral (purewalker only) )

Teepees: Calixita | StarieMichie

Same Breed Variants: Yes (New feline paws are loved!)
---Templates to Avoid: Canine Skinwalker Pelt (The old one, if there is a new one then that's ok to use)

---Link to previous Generations: Har`Koa x Loque`Nahak

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Well... first, it's extremely unlikely that I'd agree to it, especially without good plot to go along with it. I just don't play my skinwalkers that way. I suppose I could explain it in one of three ways. One, two skinwalkers could agree that no one else are as powerful as they are; breeding with any lesser soquili or other skinwalkers would be a waste of their power, therefor decide that only breeding with each other would result in powerful foals to cause more chaos and destruction to the world. Of course, skinwalkers can't really form bonds with others, so it's likely that there would be a lot of fighting between the two and not at all a happy relationship. Secondly, a skinwalker could form a possessiveness over another skinwalker, not a bond of love or friendship or anything positive, but out of pure greed, objectifying the other skinwalker as an object to be owned and becoming violent when the other skinwalker tried to escape. The other skinwalker is powerful and they want that for themselves. Third, and I think this would apply only to cursed skinwalkers, when a soquili is cursed all the feelings they had to family, friends and mate(s) become twisted. I suppose I could see a soquili who became cursed and onced loved another soquili have that emotion twisted around to something darker, again, like possessiveness. That soquili belongs to them, and if that means the cursed skinwalker has to go so far as to trap them in a pit and throw scraps of food down to them (when they feel like it), then so be it. As for breeding forms, everyone involved in the breeding will just have to fill the selective permission form out each time they breed the skinwalkers. The lifemate form is for true lifemates only -- even lovemates can't get their names on each other's certs -- and skinwalkers cannot lifemate and don't get the benefits of a lifemated couple.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Nope. They are unable to form healthy and long-lasting bonds. Even if two skinwalkers (family or otherwise) try to team up for some task, they tend to just end up turning on each other instead. Skinwalkers are loners by nature.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
PM an RP manager for help!

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers are unable to form bonds, and while it may be possible for them to work together occasionally, it will inevitably deteriorate into in-fighting and betrayal. By nature, they are solitary creatures and generally prefer to keep it that way.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Skinwalkers are the embodiment of evil -- pure, bloodthirsy, violent and cruel monsters. They do not feel love or kindness and exist purely to cause chaos, pain, fear and death. Skinwalkers are not misunderstood creatures, and can never be redeemed, saved, or cured.

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:28 pm
Anaon Nox x Coop Amores

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes! :}
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yeppers! :}

Entry Code:
Anaon Nox ( Thalea ) x Coop Amores (Thalea )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT Wingless

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?:N/A
Teepees: [x]

Link to Breeding Agreement: I own both

RP Approved?: Yes!

1. 1)Heart Halloween Breedings 2013
    2) Mind August Breeding 2014
    3)Slimy September Breedings 2014
    4)[http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=8&t=24683969#371901371]Hanging Gallow Twin Breedings April 2015

---Templates to Avoid: Long Hair Template (both mane and tail), Medium mane, crimped template (tail and mane).

Throwbacks?: Yes please!
---Link to previous Generations: Mother: Lumriel
Father: Nightmare

Grandparents: Alexiel and Fearthainn

Great Grandparents: Bella Swan and Callan Mactaíl

Thera of Annu x Azrael
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Entry Code:
Thera of Annu (Thalea) x Azrael (Ryuukishin)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings)

Teepees: Thalea, Ryuukishin

---Link to previous Generations:
Azrael's Family:

Maternal Side (Tanzanite)
Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandparents: Ashiikyu x Sayerel
Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandparents: Malficent x Nyanomic
Great-Great-Great-Grandparents: Cynder x Spyro

Paternal Side (Lithial)
Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandparents: Narcissa x Lucifer
Great-Great-Great-Grandparents: Leliel x Kirai

Great-Great-Grandparents: Tanzanite, Lithial
Great-Grandparents: Lolite x Coal
Grandparents: Sheeredni x Bheilorveilthion
Parents: Kianzio-Uzulu x Lazarus (Side View)

Twins?: Yes please!

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:32 pm
Nidra x Barracus

Entry Code:
Nidra (And be Blue & [strike]Lilwolfpard[/strike]) x Barracus (Faithofthefallen)

Oldbie?: No)

Mother:
User Image
Unpelted/Fox Form/Pelted Uncert/Unpelted Uncert/Fox Form Uncert
pregnant stage: Want one

Father:
User Image
Coyote Form/Pelted Uncert/Unpelted Uncert/Coyote Form Uncert

Co Ownership?: Blue and Lils(Blue has full breeding rights)
Teepees: Faithofthefallen

Link to Breeding Agreement: Breeding Agreement

Low Luck?: Yes

1. 1.) JulianMomo's April 2011
    2.) Bee's April 2011
    3.) Ririka's May 2011
    4.) Jul's May 2011
    5.) Ririka's June 2011
    6.) Bee's July 2011
    7.) Agneza's August 2011
    8.) Mind's August 2011
    9.) Riri's September 2011
    10.) Staff'sTwisted Tunnel October 2011
    11.) Sisi Pumpkin's changeling breeding October 2011
    12.) Neph's Celebratory Breeding slots
    13.) Moon's February 2012
    14.) Mindsend's April 2012
    15.) Agneza's May 2012
    16.) Mobbu's Shadow Breeding October 2012
    17.) DD's Twisted Breedings October 2012
    18.) Mind's Twisted Tunnel October 2012
    19.) DD's November 2012
    20.) Agneza's January 2013
    21.) Mind's off her Rocker February 2013 Couple's breedings
    22.) Riri's guest LL March 2013 Breedings
    23.) DD's Unedited March 2013 Breedings
    24.)Bee's Whirlwind summer 2013
    25.) Mind's June 2013
    26.) At h e a r t's July 2013
    27.) Agneza's July 2013 LL only breedings
    28.) Nephbutt August 2013
    29.) Heart's October 2013
    30.) Riri's December 2013
    31.) Mixed July 2014 breeding
    32.) Twisted Tunnel October 2014
    33.) Mind's Winter (Dec) 2014
    34.) Jet's February 2015
    35.) HG's April 2015

---Templates to Avoid: NA

---Link to previous Generations: Lamia (Nidra's Mother)
Cheshire (Nidra's Father)

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
They can't lifemate, so you could either do three fling forms or just give selective permission for all three flings to take place. In canon, even though all three breedings were with the same partner, I would have it be coincidence. I wouldn't have both of them plan to be each others only breeding partners, it would just so happen that they have bred successfully three times.

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No, skinwalkers are evil. They form no emotional ties whatsoever and they don't feel loyalty to anyone, not even family.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
You can pm a staff member to ask for advice if you want to rp them in character in the shop, otherwise you can rp them outside the shop however you'd like, you just won't get stats for it.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
A cursed walkers partner from before they were cursed can ask for the foal as a reminder of their love's past self. A purewalker can never recieve offspring from a wishing star regardless of who wishes, the spirits wouldn't grant a wish for something that evil.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers are unsocial, evil creatures that don't tolerate companionship for any extended period of time. I would say that since skinwalkers and purewalkers aren't really made for cooperating, they would always be looking for signs of weakness in the other group members to use against them and they would rather be killing and torturing each other than working together so their packs/herds would not function well or last very long. Also, as they have no concept of loyalty they can't organize with each other and thus really just aren't capable of any sort of collaborative task in most situations.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer:
Vicious, merciless, arbitrarily violent and bloodthirsty. I would say they represent destruction, chaos, and evil.

Barracus specifically: Barraccus is the embodiment of darkness; vicious and bloodthirsty, to put it simply, he is an extremely dangerous purewalker to cross paths with.

Barracus is sadistic, ruthless, and completely devoid of mercy or compassion. His actions are driven by greed, hatred of life in all its forms, and a lust for destruction and blood.

Ophelia x Florian

Entry Code:
Ophelia (Insane Butterfly) x Florian (Faithofthefallen)

Mother:
User Image (maskless) UNCERT|UNCERT

Father:
User ImageUNCERT

Co Ownership?: NA
Teepees: FaithoftheFallen || Insane Butterfly

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:NA

---Link to previous Generations:Florian: Father x mother

Twins?: Sure!

Faithofthefallen
Crew

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:36 pm
Kipenzi x Asar

Entry Code:
Kipenzi (Kamiki & Ruler of Everything) x Asar (Cheyriddle4)

Oldbie?: Yes!

Mother:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one, please!

Father:
User Image
UNCERT | Nekkid

Co Ownership?: [x] Kamiki will not be getting a basket, as this is one of the two breedings controlled by Ruler of Everything.
Teepees: Ruler of Everything | Cheyriddle4

Same Breed Variants: --
---Templates to Avoid: --

Throwbacks?: CC
---Link to previous Generations: --

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items