Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] (!) New Quests Available — Dawson/Creedence

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:07 pm
It was midmorning on the fourth day he had awakened from his semi-coma, and Dawson was finally visited by an itch. A bad itch. Not an in his cast itch, though those were unfortunately more common than he wanted, but an I need to get out of here sort of itch. No wonder Chris wanted to get out so bad, the place could just just absolutely mind-numbing.

His first few attempts at getting a hunter's attention didn't quite work. There were very few ways one could roundaboutly ask for an early dismissal when he still clearly needed at least another day or two to get up without feeling lightheaded, and not even up-playing his Simple Southern Boy Charm was enough.

The changing of the shift wouldn't happen for another twenty minutes or so, if someone wasn't running late; he had taken the time to notice during his stay how rotations went. If his puppy eyes didn't work on the next guy, hell...Dawson would start to consider trying to organize a secret escape off Twitter, if his battery lasted long enough. It probably wouldn't, he used the thing too damn much.

He got desperate and leaned towards the window, trying to catch someone's eye.

lizbot

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:44 am
For herself, Creedence was just getting off what felt like the millionth janitorial job she'd been given since she'd gotten here. It was, in all honesty, more than she'd ever worked in her life of being a contentedly mediocre teenager in a nice middle class family. Basically: it sucked. And it wasn't even the work itself that was the worst part. She always ended up doing it all by herself. No one to talk to and it was driving her crazy.

So seeing someone just sort of leaning out a window and not busy with something? Well she very nearly ran up to him, to ask his name why he was here what did he do how old was he and...

Keeping it in check, the girl instead sort of slouched and kept the same pace until she was near the window. Jerking her chin, Creedence greeted him with a bored, "Hey."

medigel

atlast.mp3

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:46 am
Dawson looked at her like she was his savior--which she very well might be if he played his cards right.

"'Lo there," he greeted her with a dimpled smile. "You look like yer itchin' fer somethin' t'do, yeah? Well, you came up t'the right guy." He dropped his voice to a lower volume. "You, uh, feel like helpin' a fella out here? I promise I got a nice reward."

lizbot
heart eyes

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:56 pm
Slowing to a stop, she tried to keep her expression only vaguely interested, but couldn't help the sideways smile that began to slip through anyway. "I guess I've got some time. What do you need, are you sick or something? What kind of reward?"

Suddenly aware she was showing a bit too much enthusiasm, she offered a half shrug, "I mean it's cool. Or whatever."

medigel

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:47 am
"Who, me?" he asked, looking around with feigned confusion before grinning again. "Nawwww. They jest locked me up 'cause m'too pretty t'let go." He ran his thumb by his face, unsure of what exactly it meant but hoping that enough movies had been absorbed through cultural osmosis that it made him look cool, in spite of the bandages around his forehead and left knee and the sleepless patches around his warm eyes.

"Reward kinda depends on what yer lookin' for. Uh, I got a big jar a'cheese puffs...some runes, like regular n' better than reg stuff...I know my way 'round cleanin', or, uh, I can take yer shift sometime?" He really, really wanted to leave.

lizbot

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:13 am
"Ohmygod the cheesy poofs, I want the cheesy poofs." There was no coming off as cool now. No money for vending machines and the cafeteria food looking more and more suspicious everyday. God it had been forever since she'd had chips and her mouth flooded with saliva at the thought of dayglo orange cheese powder and shameless carbs.

medigel

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:32 am
He gave a hearty laugh. Nobody could resist cheese puffs. "You got it, honeybunch. Now." Dawson leaned in, even doing a shifty eyes look about. "Think you could bust me outta this joint?" he whispered. "I got a bum leg so I can't go real fast."

lizbot

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff