Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I can't believe my brothers said my job was the most stable!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:11 am
I can't believe my brothers said that my job as assistant manager at Dollar General was the most stabalist job than any of us.

I don't know if you have heard but my brother Blaine has just gotten an official email that he has been fired from Alamogordo HIgh School and he won't be renewed for the 2015-2016 school year. He is officially mad and ******** pissed at the same time. It's just soo stupid. What a stupid town we live in. He's even scared that if he doesn't get a job by the end of SUmmer, he may even go on unemployment, which scares me even more. SOo sad.

It made me even sadder that he said that I have the most stable job out of all of him and Brandon, since all brandon does is work at Ross's part time and at college as masters degree. It's sad. I fear it's cuz some of his students caught him on Grinder (a site where gays find other gays to get together with), and got his parents involved so crap has happened.

THIS IS WHY I NEVER USE FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd be fired if I did. So it'd be sad if that was why he got fired. Since Alamogorod High SChool is the school we all graduated from.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:18 am
It's even sadder since his last high school was at the new high school at Cruces, which was Centennial High SChool, and they refused to renew his contract there to right at the end of the year.

He did the best at Gadsden near El Paso, but because of that incident with one student he didn't want to go back, he MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Now he is getting fired like that. He got fired from Cruces, now from Alamo. He is like freaking me out right now and that he is giving up on life. Scaring me.  

Zombie Girl Ali

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:54 pm
People in teaching have to be careful about what they do in their personal lives. It happens all the time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:21 pm
burning_eyes  

Shikume
Crew

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:57 pm
Yep Alamogordo High School only has 1300 students now. Wow. That is terrible. When we were there they were like 1700-1800 students. Wow. PROOF ALAMOGORDO is decreasing on population. Blaine showed me his yearbook for AHS. Sad. 1308.

Our freshmen year was like 1823, sophomore was 1780, junior was 1723, and senior was 1683 in 2008. Wow. I remember looking at a yearbook in ms harrells class from 2001 from AHS and it said enrollment 1989. WOW. That's sad.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games