I'm a tough girl.
I'm a smart guy.

Name: Cody Ivory and Xander Levy
Nickname: Hot Rod and None
Relationship: Single and Divorced
Race: Half Russian and American
Career: Fire Fighter and Mechanic
Personality: Loyal, Brave and Strong, Selfless
Weapons: Axe, M60 Machine Gun, Night Vision Goggles and Hand Gun, Crossbow, Long Sword
Special Skills: Long Range Combat, Pick-Pocketing, First Aid and Martial Arts, Mechanic,

Emensmansera

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:23 pm
II Wingnut II

Christian Beckett
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Natalie Ford
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name:Christian Beckett::Natalie Ford
Nickname:::Talie
Relationship:Single::Single
Race:British::American
Career:Business man::None
Personality:Brave, Smart::Strong, Witty
Weapons:Semi-Automatic Handgun x2, Shotgun, Throwing knives::Katana, grenades, Gymnastic skills
Special Skills:Sharpshooting skills, Stealth, rescourceful::Close range Combat, speed  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leathered_Saint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:52 pm
User ImagexxxUser Image

Cody Ivory

`and`

Xander Levy

I'm a tough girl.
I'm a smart guy.

The black Hummer H3 was overheating for the third time that week and Xander had been at it's wheel with Talie in the passenger seat and the other's in the back.Cody's upper body always stuck out of the sun roof to keep a closer eye on their surroundings and she managed to notice the smoking engine in time to resolve the problem. Of course without any coolant, they were sitting ducks. Luckily, Xander wasn't all muscles and no brains. "I'm putting the last of our water into the Radiator. That should last us a few more hours until we can re-supply." Cody just looked at him puzzled, never hearing of such an absurd thing. "And you're sure this thing isn't gonna blow us sky high after doing so?" Zander closed the hood of the car and wiped his greasy hands on a rag. "I'm sure. The water won't damage the radiator unless we hit colder climate. Then it'll freeze and bust the radiator open." Cody just shrugged her shoulders in agreement and steadied her m60 on the roof of the car. Xander hopped back in and started down the dirt road again. "How are you doing anyway?"He hollered. Cody was focused and barely heard his voice when a zombie came barreling out into the road. White eyed and half of its face missing, Cody shot it square in the head without breathing then went on to answer Xander as if nothing happened. "I'll need a fresh bandage possibly, but otherwise I'm not too worried about it." Earlier that week, the group had tried breaking into a pharmacy to re-supply and were attacked. Attempting to escape, almost everyone cleared the barb wire fence, Cody wasn't so lucky. Her thigh got the worst of it and was wrapped in gauze. She sometimes felt uneasy or light headed and Xander would try to offer his share of the water, but Cody always refused. As they bumped along the dirt road, their German Shepherd companion, Riot, rubbed up against Cody's leg trying to get her attention. Cody ignored it. She never liked animals. "How much farther?"

Emensmansera

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:09 pm
II Wingnut II

"Yes, How much farther?" Tallie asked getting slightly restless from sitting in the car, Christian sitting next to her. Hows the leg Cody?" Christian noticed some blood seeping from the gauze. The pharmacy idea was mainly his, and he felt bad the Cody got hurt in the process, He and Natalie had met a few months back when he helped her fight off a few zombies, which was not easy. Christian mainly fought with guns and distance, while Natalie preferred closer range, which made for a good team, He would pick off the ones that were farther and she, the close ones that swarmed every so often. The met Xander and Cody while they were raiding a grocery store, and they decided to team up to increase their chances of survival  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leathered_Saint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:30 pm
User ImagexxxUser Image

Cody Ivory

`and`

Xander Levy

I'm a tough girl.
I'm a smart guy.

Cody didn't hold anything against Christian. It wasn't his fault she was clumsy with her feet. Though she was good with her hands."I'm fine. Truly. You forget I have had worse injuries." Not long ago, Cody opened up about how she got her nickname "Hot Rod". The nickname stuck when she had fallen off a ladder during her Firemen training and broke her spine. Luckily she survived and a steel rod was implanted to keep her spine aligned. Her job was "Hot" and a "Rod" had saved her life. So the nickname fit. Xander turned left at the fork in the road and sighed. "It shouldn't be much longer now. The next town should be within five miles." Cody cracked her stiff neck to the side. "Good. When we get there, someone please give that mutt a bath." Of course, everyone could use a good shower but that wasn't always an option. The dirt and grime was the least of their problems.

A few more miles down the road and Xander pulled into an almost abandoned town. Zombies moved along the sidewalks, minding their own business or groaning at each other, dragging their feet or whipping their arms around spontaneously. Xander raised his eye brow. "That one looks like he's trying to land a plane.""Xander. Up ahead is an allyway. You can hide the hummer there for the time being."Though she couldn't see him, Xander nodded and pulled into the alley and parked. Other survivors have been known for trying to steal any resource they could get their hands on. The hummer was great for sleeping in and getting places quickly. There was no taking any chances with it. Once in the shade between the two broken brick buildings, Cody slipped through the sun roof, grabbing hold of a steel alley ladder hanging off the side of the building nearby. She pulled herself up and climbed the rest of the way up until she reached the landing and climbed a set of stairs up to the roof of the building to scout the area. Each of them had a hand radio in case they got separated and needed to talk to each other, so it wasn't a big deal. "Alright. Let's re-supply."Riot whimpered in the back seat excitedly.

Emensmansera

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:47 pm
II Wingnut II

Do you want the dog? Christian asked petting the dirty animal, but he liked the dog, even if it wasn't his.
"Tallie, do you want to go with Cody?"Yea, if its okay with her. she responded, hoping to be able to fight alongside Cody, whose she admired for her strength and such.
Christian on the other hand wanted to try and help out with Xander, as being with someone was safer than being alone. "Is it okay if I go with you and bring the dog?" Christian asked the other male.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leathered_Saint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:00 pm
User ImagexxxUser Image

Cody Ivory

`and`

Xander Levy

I'm a tough girl.
I'm a smart guy.

Xander nodded. "Yeah that's fine. Let's hit some of the stores." Xander grabbed his radio and pushed down on the talk button. "Hot Rod. I'm sending Talie up. Over." Cody had her gun slung over her shoulder as she looked in every which direction, still on the same roof. Taking hold of the radio in her pocket, she answered. "Well the party doesn't start until you get your a$$ up here Talie. There's a fire escape on the west side. Use that to get up here." Replacing the radio back, she continued walking along the edge of the roof.

Emensmansera

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:06 pm
II Wingnut II

"On my way!" Tallie said getting her Katana and slinging it over her back, she climbed up the ladder and up on to the roof. "Im ready" she said holding onto her radio.

Xander, ill be ready in one sec Christian said getting his handguns, and putting them into their slings, and the throwing knives putting them on the wrist band he fashioned for them. the shot gun slung over his back.
"Ready riot?"he said ruffling the dogs head.
"Xander, lets move out!" Christian said climbing out of the car and stretching out his legs.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leathered_Saint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:22 pm
User ImagexxxUser Image

Cody Ivory

`and`

Xander Levy

I'm a tough girl.
I'm a smart guy.

Riot chased Christian out of the car and sniffed the air before wandering ahead. Xander had his cross-bow on his back and started walking, sticking to the shadows and avoiding being seen. "Keep your eyes peeled." He had one hand on the gun he had strapped to his leg Lara Croft style, just out of habit. There didn't seem to be any immediate danger, but one never knew. "I think there was a drugstore just over there."

Cody waited patiently for Talie, putting on black finger-less gloves that helped her keep a good grip. Once the red head was up on the roof with her, she smirked. "Try to keep up." Cody turned then and ran at full speed to jump across a wide opening and land on the next building over. The mission was just finding anything useful and shelter for the night would come in handy as well. Of course, Cody kept looking over her shoulder to keep an eye on the boys, just in case there were any surprises.

Emensmansera

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:40 pm
II Wingnut II

"Great" Tallie said running after Cody, leaping from the roof to another building. "Ill watch your back." Tallie said keeping her eyes peeled for a good place to raid. "I see an ammunition store over there." she said pointing to an ammunition shop.
"It'll help the boys, and you." she said.

"Okay" Christian whispered back, holding onto the handguns, just incase they were needed.
"Wait" Christian said holding out his arm preventing Xander from going further. "There is a zombie over there, I can take him out with out making a noise." he said readying a throwing knife.
waiting for Xander's go-ahead.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leathered_Saint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:02 pm
User ImagexxxUser Image

Cody Ivory

`and`

Xander Levy

I'm a tough girl.
I'm a smart guy.

Xander's breath caught in his throat when the other boy stopped him. When he mentioned he could quietly take the creature out, Xander nodded. "Be my guest." The quieter, the better. They didn't need to alert any more Z's to their location. Xander grabbed hold of Riot's collar to keep him from barking.

Cody looked in the direction of the ammunition shop before turning to watch the boys. They could use the extra help from on high, but for now, there was no threat. "Good eye. Let's check it out."Taking a quick glance below, Cody sat on the edge of the roof and took hold of the water pipe that ran the length of the building and towards the ground. Swinging off, she slid down the pipe like a fireman's pole. Once her feet were grounded, she swung the gun around to her front, looked both ways then waved for Tallie to follow.

Emensmansera

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:10 pm
II Wingnut II

"Ok" Tallie walked to the pipe, she shimmied down the pipe in a few seconds, before running to Cody. "Go around back, ill take to front. ok?" she said grabbing the hilt of her katana and pulling it out, readying its blade for zombies, unfortunate enough to get in its way.

Christian threw the knife faster than you could see, and took out the zombie, it fell to the ground with a soft thud.
Were good to go." he said signalling Xander to go ahead, "Ill get your back." He crouched down and silently walked. Christian was great at stealth and he could take out many zombies with out them raising an alarm. He hoped not to get in a fight with any Zombies today he wanted a smooth Raid.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items