Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Cold Tempers (Mariposa & Aquitexl & Others)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:21 pm
This is a PRP between Mariposa (Divena & Divenasmom) and Aquitexl and Tezcacoatl Tanis (Bardess Ookami)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:45 pm
IM RP

Divena

Mariposa could be found kneeling in a meadow, staring intently at a violet. She was concentrating so hard that she didn't seem to notice anything else around her. It's unclear WHY, however, she was so fixated on that one flower when there were dozens of other colors surrounding her.

Bardess Ookami

He saw her, and gave her an odd look. Weird little thing. Why was she just spacing out over some flower? He stalked over, eying her.

"Whatcha trying to do? Get the flower memorized?"

Divena

“Shhhhh!” she hushed him without looking away from the flower. “I… almost… got it….”

Bardess Ookami

"Almost... got.... what?"

Divena

“Victory!” she chirped. “I will defeat my enemy!”

Bardess Ookami

"Oh. If that's all you want...." He reached a foot out and stomped on the flower. "There. defeated. You may thank me."

Divena

She stared for a moment, not seeming to realize what had just happened. Then she stared up at him with wide, watery eyes. “You… killed it….” She whimpered.

Bardess Ookami

"That's whatcha wanted! Geeze! I just helped. Staring at it wasn't going to kill it!"

Divena

“I didn’t want to kill it!” she simpered. “I was staring it down! It woulda blinked first! I know it!”

Bardess Ookami

"Are ya daft? Stupid? Addled? Flowers. Don't. Blink. They don't have eyes!"

Divena

“Well of course not now! You killed it!”

Bardess Ookami

"THEY NEVER BLINK! THEY'RE FLOWERS! POTATOES HAVE EYES, BUT EVEN THEY DON'T BLINK! GRASSES!"

Divena

“Grasses blink? I didn’t know that...”

Bardess Ookami

"GRASSES DON'T.... NGHHYAA!!!!!" he said, exasperated.

"Look, Soq have eyes, animals have eyes, those weird human things have eyes! Plants don't have eyes. Except potatoes, and potatoes don't blink!"

Divena

“You don’t need eyes to blink,” she said, sagely.

Bardess Ookami

"BLINKIN IS CLOSING YOUR EYES! YOU CAN'T CLOSE EYES IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THEM!"

Divena

She widened her own eyes, staring at him rather as if he’d lost his mind. “Sir… why are you yelling?” she asked, keeping her own voice soft and soothing.

Bardess Ookami

"Grasses! Cauz you aint makin any sense!"

Divena

“I’m not making sense?” she asked, startled. “You’re the one screaming about eyes!”

Bardess Ookami

"You're the one who thinks flowers can blink!"

Divena

“Well, that’s silly!”

Bardess Ookami

"EXACTLY!"

Divena

Her ears flattened. “You’re yelling again,” she chided.

Bardess Ookami

"I... You... You.... GYAH!" Probably was a good thing that he did not have hands...

Divena

“You really should do something about that temper,” she said, seeming concerned. “That can’t be healthy for you.

Bardess Ookami

And sounding just like Scar.... "I. AM. PERFECTLY. FINE!"

Divena

“YOU’RE. STILL. SHOUTING!” she mimicked his tone and volume. Then giggled.

Bardess Ookami

Twitch. Twitch. Twitch. "Listen, you!"

Divena

She perked up, giving him her complete attention. “I’m listen….oh!” she squeaked as a butterfly fluttered by.

Bardess Ookami

"Listen...oh?" he asked, trying to figure out what fool thing she was trying to say now.

Divena

She seemed to have forgotten he was there, watching the butterfly flittering around with a wide eyed fascination.

Bardess Ookami

"Hey! Hey! Listen you! I was talking! Hey! Listen!"

Divena

She blinked at him, seeming startled. “Hello!”

Bardess Ookami

"....Hi," he said dryly. What was wrong with this mare?

Divena

“Are you here to see the flowers, too?”

Bardess Ookami

"NO! I couldn't care less about the burning flowers!"

Divena

“The flowers are burning? Where?!”

Bardess Ookami

His response came out mostly as a lot of unintelligible sounds, like someone choking might make.

Divena

She tilted her head. “Are you okay? That doesn’t sound healthy.”

Bardess Ookami

"If I'm not healthy, it's your fault, you silly.......mare....!" He could not think of an insult bad enough, really.

Divena

“My fault! What did I do?”

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:44 pm
IM RP

Bardess Ookami

"You... you... you were... you were.... you were having a staring contest with.... with a FLOWER!" he said, having trouble forming a sentence. She... had really unsettled him apparently.

Divena

“A staring contest with a flower?” she repeated, seeming baffled. “But… how can you have a staring contest with a flower? They have no eyes.”

Bardess Ookami

A loud wordless scream.

Divena

She blinked. “You are very loud. Has anyone ever told you?”

Bardess Ookami

"No one has needed to before this!!!!!!"

Divena

“Before what?” she asked, innocently.

Bardess Ookami

"Please tell me you are doing this intentionally," he groaned, rubbing his head against the grass. He had never had a headache this bad before.

Divena

“Doing what intentionally?” she tilted her head as she watched him. “Does your head itch?”

Bardess Ookami

"No... it doesn't itch. It hurts!"

Divena

“Probably because you’re rubbing it in the ground like that. Maybe if you stopped?”

Bardess Ookami

"I'm rubbing it because it hurts. Not the other way around!"

Divena

“Oh… That doesn’t look like it’s helping, though. Your eye is twitching, too.”

Bardess Ookami

"Of course it's not helping," he muttered snappishly, "you're still talking."

Divena

“Oh… talking is hurting you? Should I stop?”

Bardess Ookami

"For the love of grass, YES!"

Divena

“Love of grass?” she repeated, seeming thoughtful. “Well… I guess I do like grass… it can be pretty tasty.”

Bardess Ookami

"Flames above! Why did you offer to shut up, if you weren't going to?!"

Divena

“Did I offer to shut up? When?”

Bardess Ookami

"Just before!" he snapped. "You said you'd hush up so I could think fer a whole second!"

Divena

“You can think that quickly?” she asked, wide eyed and awed.

Bardess Ookami

"Grrrkkk.....sta......gnnn.... gra......." he made small incomprehensible sounds. If he were of the human persuasion, with hands rather than hooves, he would be thinking about strangling her right now.

Divena

She blinked at him. “I… don’t know that language…”

Bardess Ookami
More noises now, more sounds that had no meaning.

The odd sounds attracted her attention, otherwise she would have just kept walking. Curious, and hoping it was the sound of something dying a slow and painful death, she picked her way over.

She saw the two minis, disgustingly healthy. Nothing for her here. A shame. She glared at them darkly, wondering if she should cut them up, just for having disturbed here....

Divena

Mariposa tilted her head the other way then tried to mimic the strangling sounds he was making.

Bardess Ookami
"And how foolish must you two be," Tez said, as though continuing a conversation, "to have drawn my attention, without having offerings prepared. Or... are one of you... my new toy?" she asked, in a croon that she had no clue was ever so much like Mary's.

"I haven't taken apart one of your kind recently, it could take me hours to get all the skin off...."

She sauntered forward towards them.

He threw himself between the mares, trembling. Why was he defending the little idiot? Why wasn't he fleeing for his life? He didn't have to outrun the creepy one, he just had to out run the idiot. His problems would cancel each other out.

So... why was he putting himself between them, like a fool?

Divena

“Oooh! Hello! New friends!”

Bardess Ookami

"I am neither new, nor your friend. I might well be your death, but I think this little morsel is offering himself up first."

"N...no way, lady! No one gets to kill her but me!" he snapped. Um... wait... that wasn't what he meant to say....

Divena

“Kill?” she blinked rapidly, taking a step back. “That doesn’t sound very fun at all….”

Bardess Ookami

Even better! Maybe they'd both leave and he could have some peace and quiet!

"Oh, I assure you," Tez crooned. "It will be fun. For me...."

"Look, just leave, trust me, we aren't worth the headache, and believe me, with her around you'll have one for sure!"

Divena

“Is she really that frustrating?” Mari asked, thinking he was talking about Tez.

Bardess Ookami
"YES! YOU ARE!"

"I do not have to listen to her, to kill her. I'll put you both out of my misery," Tez purred, advancing on them.

He retreated, hoping that she would fall back to avoid being trampled. However, he stepped carefully, not fully trusting her to have enough brains for that.

Divena

She cocked her head, thoroughly confused. When he started backing up, she watched him, then let her attention wander.

Bardess Ookami
So... he would step on her. "BLAST IT ALL! WHY WOULD YOU JUST STAND THERE AND LET ME RUN YA OVER LIKE THAT!"

"I am getting hungry, not amused," Tez said, still slowly advancing on the pair.

Divena

She squeaked when he stepped on her. “Watch where you’re walking!”

Bardess Ookami
"'I'm backin up! How the grasses am I supposed ta watch where I'm walkin when I'm busy tryin ta save yer life! And mine!"

Tez glared at the two of them. Did they think they were funny? She was somewhat less than amused. She was hungry, yes, and she was also becoming annoyed.

She tried to focus on deciding which to kill first... If she killed the one behind, would the protector flee or attack? The second could be... amusing.

Divena

“Who’s Yerlife?” she asked, curiously.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:00 pm
IM RP

Bardess Ookami
"Yer life isn't a person. It's YER. LIFE."

"Which is soon to be ended," Tez crooned. "Which of you little morsels wants to die first?"

"You know what, you go first," Aquitexl snapped at Tez.

"Oh no, I shall kill and eat you both," she snarled.

Divena

"You really shouldn't eat Youboth," Mari informed her. "It really doesn't sound healthy."

Bardess Ookami
"Not us both," Tez snapped at her. "The both of you. I shall feast upon the bones of the both of you!"

He decided that he had his best bet if he just kept his mouth shut. Maybe the little idiot could chase off the mare with headaches and pain...

Divena

"Bones of Bothofyou?" She repeated. "What kind of animal is a bothofyou?"

Bardess Ookami
"YOU!" Tez roared. "I'm going to kill you first! Just to shut you up!"

"And I said already, no one gets to kill her... but me. She annoyed me first, and for longer, so she's mine to kill. Not yours."

"THEN KILL HER ALREADY!"

He smirked. "When I feel like it."

Divena

Mariposa's ears went flat. "Now SHE'S yelling...." she murmured to herself. "Why does everyone always yell?"

Bardess Ookami
"BECAUSE OF YOU!" They yelled at the same time, then glared at each other.

Divena

She blinked, wide eyed at them. "Oh wow.... you two must be really good friends!"

Bardess Ookami
You know what, I was feeling mean, so I was going to kill and eat you two, kill one first, make the other watch, all that good stuff," Tez said with a savage sneer on her face. "But now...? Now I think that it's far crueler to let you both live. Now... normally, Ah normally I like to WATCH my victims suffer my wrath... but I am not about to torture myself that way. So... live a long life," she said to the saner of the two. "Live a long life with her by your side. And know with every breath... I could have ended her.... I could have let you watch her die... and chose this as the crueler option."

With a dark smirk, and a toss of her hair, she pivoted on one of the stronger hooves, and stalked off, tail swishing behind her, smug. It was believe she won that encounter or drive herself mad. So she chose to see herself as the victor; there were less painful meals to be had. Besides, they would have given her indigestion and brain freeze anyway. Or a stomach ache to match her headache. It wasn't worth it.

Shaking he stumbled a step, then fell to the grass, eyes wide, shaking all over with fear, aware of his own mortality in a very real way.

Divena

She watched the mare leave, very confused. "I don't think I understand the rules of this game."

Bardess Ookami

"It's not a game. She wanted to kill us. For fun. Because she was bored!"

Divena

“That sounds like a game to me,” she said, even more confused than ever.

Bardess Ookami

"How does that even remotely sound like a GAME?!"

Divena

“You said she was doing it for fun,” she said, slowly as if he was the dim one. “Games are fun.”

Bardess Ookami

"Fun for her, not fun for us!"

Divena

“But… games are supposed to be fun. Don’t you like fun?”

Bardess Ookami

"She wanted to kill you! Did you WANT her to kill you?"

Divena

“Want who to kill me?”

Bardess Ookami

"You! Did you want her to to kill you?!"

Divena

“I did I want me to kill me? Why would I kill me? You’re not making any sense.”

Bardess Ookami

He made small frustrated noises again. "I will kill you myself one of these days," he snarled at her, temper snapping. "You are the single most frustrating and... and... and infuriating mare. Ever! EVER!"

Divena

“Ever?” she asked, wide eyed.

Bardess Ookami

"EVER!"

Divena

Mari beamed suddenly. “So that means I win, right?”

Bardess Ookami

He groaned. "Yes. Fine. It means you win. Whatever. You win. Huzzah. Happy?"

Divena

“Yes! What’s my prize?”

Bardess Ookami

"You get to live," he snapped. And she did...at least until HE killed her.

Divena

“Oh yay! That sounds fun! Live what?”

Bardess Ookami

"LIFE! YOU GET TO LIVE WHAT'S LEFT OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE!"

Divena

“You’re rather loud…”

Bardess Ookami

"Oh, is it giving you a headache? Well then GOOD! you'll have some idea of how *I* feel!"

Divena

She tilted her head and watched him curiously then bumped her head against his neck lightly, almost nuzzling him.

Bardess Ookami

He blinked startled. "Wha.... what was that for?" he asked, confused and a bit shaken by the sudden affection.

Divena

“You told me to see how you feel,” she said. “You’re soft and warm!”

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:55 pm
IM RP

Bardess Ookami

"I...ah... that... that wasn't what I meant..." he said flushing, though with his coloration it was hard to tell.

Divena

“Then what did you mean?” she asked, still half leaned against him.

Bardess Ookami

"I... ah... that is..." it was terribly hard to think with her so close like that. "I.... what was I saying?" he asked, it came out in a small whimper

Divena

“Were you saying something?” she asked. And then she blinked. “Ooh! Flowers!” and like that she bounded away from him.

Bardess Ookami

He blinked, then just stared after her. She.... she made no sense. None at all. How... what... how was she even still alive?!

Divena

While he was pondering the impossible, she started rolling in the flowers.

Bardess Ookami

He found himself drifting closer, standing guard over her. No one was getting to kill her. Not while he was around... at least not until he decided if he should be killing her himself.

Divena

She tumbled through the flowers and rolled right into his legs. At the abrupt stop she blinked up at him. “Hello.”

Bardess Ookami

He looked down to her. "hello," he said, somewhat warily.

Divena

She beamed at him. “Did you come to smell the flowers?”

Bardess Ookami

"Did...did.... Did I....." he sputtered. "I've been here this whole time!"

Divena

“You have?” she asked, wide eyed and amazed. “Where?”

Bardess Ookami

"Here! With you!!!"

Divena

“You’re with me?”

Bardess Ookami

"YES!"

Divena

“How long have we been mates?”

Bardess Ookami

"Wait.... WHAT?!"

Divena

“You said you were with me… so we must be mates!”

Bardess Ookami

"That's not.... I didn't.... That's not what I meant!" with anyone else there would have been a "And you know that!" tossed in, but he was pretty sure she didn't know that.

On the other hoof... she'd forget all about this soon. Right? Right?

Divena

“Oh…. Then… what did you mean?”

Bardess Ookami

"Here. Physically. With you."

No. Wait. Bad. She might misinterpret that.

"I mean... physically in this pla...." no that was no good either.

"You are here. I am here. That's what I meant. That's all I meant!"

Either he was going to have to kill her, or she was sure as the sun shines going to kill him.

Divena

“Ooooh… so… we’re Here, together.”

Bardess Ookami

"EXACTLY!" he hoped.

Divena

“But we’re not a couple. We’re friends.”

Bardess Ookami

"Ri... no! We're not... I mean... We're.... Look... I saved your life," or she saved his by annoying that mare away, or...something. "That's it!"

Divena

“What’s it?” she asked, seeming to have forgotten the conversation already.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:02 pm
IM RP

Bardess Ookami

"....Nothing. Nothing is it, nothing is nothing. Just... nothing."

Divena

“Okay!” She beamed up at him. “I’m Mariposa!”

Bardess Ookami

"......Aquitexl."

Divena

“Nice to meet you, Aquitexl! Or… have we met before?”

Bardess Ookami

"....We have."

Divena

“Oh! Then we must be friends! Hello, friend!”

Bardess Ookami

The headache was coming back. Not that it had ever fully left... Maybe if he kept really quiet... she'd forget he was there.

Divena

“You’re pretty,” she prattled on. “I’m happy I have such a pretty friend!”

Bardess Ookami

He groaned softly. "We're not friends, you twit."

Divena

“We’re not?”

Bardess Ookami

"NO!!

Divena

She jumped. “WHY ARE WE YELLING?”

Bardess Ookami

"Come to think of it, you were about to go to sleep, weren't you, I'm sorry I yelled. Sleep well."

No way this would work...

Divena

She blinked, seeming confused, then nodded. “I am really sleepy,” she decided and curled up. “Tell me a story.”

Bardess Ookami

"Tell you.... a story?" he repeated, a bit stupidly. What... was she a foal? Who still got told dusk time tales?

Divena

“Yeah! A story!”

Bardess Ookami

"...........Are you serious? What makes you think I know any stories?"

Divena

“Everyone knows stories.”

Bardess Ookami

"Well.... I'm not everyone."

Divena

“You’re not? Who are you?”

Bardess Ookami

"You already...I already told.... I'm Aquitexl!" For the love of grass and flames....

Divena

“Aquitexl? That’s a pretty name! What’s it mean?”

Bardess Ookami

"It means my mum must have banged her head when I popped out of the basket or something! Why does it have to mean anything? It's a name!"

Divena

“A name is a name is important to the named.”

Bardess Ookami

"Right," he said, rolling his eyes. "And if a Tim is Timmed and he Tims the Timming Tim, the Timming Tim is Timmed before the Timmed Tim is Timmed, so the Timmed Tim is not Timmed but the Timming Tim is Timmed."

If she wanted to make no sense, well, he could very well play along, then when she got annoyed with it, they'd be almost even. Almost.

Divena

She went silent for a moment before asking, “But he wasn’t Timmed.”

Bardess Ookami

Yes, he had already forgotten what he had said.

Divena

“Tim wasn’t timmed, you said.”

Bardess Ookami

He tried to think back over what he said. "The timmed tim wasn't timmed because the.... Wait...Just... just... forget it!"

Divena

“Forget what?”

Bardess Ookami

"Exactly!"

Divena

She gave him a confused look. “I’m… right?”

Bardess Ookami

"Let me guess, first time you've ever been right?"

Divena

“No… I can’t remember a time I was wrong.” Mainly because she couldn’t remember anything.

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:24 am
IM RP

Bardess Ookami

".....Can you remember a time you were right?"

Divena

She smiled brightly. “Nope!”

Bardess Ookami

"And once again, my head hurts."

Divena

“You should take a nap.”

Bardess Ookami

"Ladies first."

Divena

“Gentlemen second!”

Bardess Ookami

"Just.... GO TO SLEEP!"

Divena

“You yell a lot.”

Bardess Ookami

"I don't usually," he muttered darkly.

Divena

“You shouldn’t yell so much. I’m trying to sleep.”

Bardess Ookami

"Fine then. Good. Go to sleep."

Divena

“Is it naptime?”

Bardess Ookami

"Yes, it is nap time."

He could hope.

Divena

“Oh… okay,” she settled down and lay her head, closing her eyes.

Bardess Ookami

He stood absolutely still and quiet, not even daring to breathe more than he had to, hoping she would fall asleep and he could sneak off.

Divena

She snored softly.

Bardess Ookami

Not quite trusting his luck, he tried to quietly slip away.

Divena

She wouldn’t move as he slipped away, still snoring softly.

Bardess Ookami

Breathing out a sigh of relief, he kept walking.... stepping on a heavy branch while he was glancing back, cracking it sharply. He stiffened, watching to see if that would wake her.

Divena

Her head shot up and she looked around, confused for a moment. When she spotted him, she perked up. “Oh! Hello!”

Bardess Ookami

He groaned. "Hi."

Divena

“Do I know you?”

Bardess Ookami

"Ah... no. No you do not know me. And i was just leaving. Bye!"

You never know... it might work... maybe.

Divena

“Oh… okay…. Bye,” she said, sounding dejected.

Bardess Ookami

Walk away. Just... walk away. Go. Walk. Walk away. You can do it. One hoof in front of the other. She wont even remember you in two minutes. No. No. Do NOT think about how sad she sounded. No. NO. You can't break her heart, she doesn't remember she has a heart. She doesn't remember anything. No. No. you can be free. Idiot. Just go. Just. Go...

He sighed heavily. "Aren't you coming?" There were some days he hated himself. This was all of them at once.

Divena

She perked up. “I’m going with you?”

Bardess Ookami

"Apparently," he grumbled, grouchy.

Divena

“Yay!” she bounced up and skipped over to him. “Where are we going?”

Bardess Ookami

He sighed. "I have no clue."

Divena

“Oh! That’s the best kind of journey!”

Bardess Ookami

"They.... of coooourse they are..."

Divena

She smiled brightly and hummed as she skipped a bit ahead of him.

Bardess Ookami

He followed, ticked at himself.

Divena

She happily wandered further and further ahead of him before yelping as she stumbled into a hole.

Bardess Ookami

Oh for the love of flames! What now? He rushed over and peered down at her. "You okay?" Maybe if she were dead.... he ignored, or tried to, how much pain the thought brought him.

Divena

She peered up at him from the hole, a little dirty but otherwise fine. “Hi.”

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:20 pm
Bardess Ookami

"Hi.... having fun down there?"

Divena

“Um… I don’t know…. How did I get down here?”

Bardess Ookami

....Seriously?! "You fell." Moron.

Divena

“Oh… did I hit my head?” she sounded mildly concerned.

Bardess Ookami

"Clearly. Probably several times as a foal."

Divena

“Is that why I can’t remember you?”

Bardess Ookami

"You can't...." of course she couldn't. OF COURSE she couldn't. He could just leave. Just walk away. She'd find her way out eventually.... right?

Divena

She shook her head, peering up at him trustingly.

Bardess Ookami

He closed his eyes. Mentally counted to ten. Pictured flames devouring grass. Opened them again.

"I'll find you a vine or something," he grumbled.

Divena

She smiled up at him. “Thank you!”

Bardess Ookami

He grumbled and trotted off to look for a vine or something....

Divena

She waited patiently, absently digging at the wall of the hole.

Bardess Ookami

He took his sweet time, honestly hoping that she would find some way out on her own and wander off without him, letting him off the hook, guilt free.

No such luck. He saw her digging as he came back with a vine, and he groaned softly, wishing he had taken more time...

Divena

She looked up when she saw him. “Oh, hello! Could you help me out of here?”

Bardess Ookami

"That's why I went to get the vine...." ninny.

Divena

“What vine?”

Bardess Ookami

He secured one end under a hoof then tossed the other end down to her. "This vine."

Divena

“Oooh!” She grabbed on to it and tugged. “Now what?” she asked around the vine.

Bardess Ookami

"Now you use it to help you climb out!"

Divena

She pulled on it and scrambled trying to climb out, and only ended up scattering more dirt on herself.

Bardess Ookami

HE groaned. "Try again."

Divena

She scrambled faster…. And made the hole bigger.

Bardess Ookami

"Maybe you should just live down there," he muttered.

Divena

Scramble, scramble, scramble, huff. “There’s a lot of dirt…”

Bardess Ookami

"That had not escaped my notice."

Divena

“What did escape your notice, then?”

Bardess Ookami

"A logical reason why I'm still here," he muttered.

Divena

“Because you’re not there,” she said, trying to climb up the wall again. Unfortunately she forgot to grip the vine.

Bardess Ookami

"The vine! Use the Vine!" Dear Henry, dear Henry, Dear Henry. With the vine dear Henry, with the vine.... stressed

Divena

“Vine? What vine?” she asked, so confused.

Bardess Ookami

"The one you're supposed to use to help you climb!"

Divena

“Oh! Right…” she grabbed the vine and tugged on it.

Bardess Ookami

He groaned, trying not to scream in frustration. "Use it to climb!"

Divena

She turned around and started pulling on it as she tried to climb up the opposite side of the hole.

Bardess Ookami

.............. She couldn't be that stupid, right? There were limits to stupidity. There had to be. She was still alive. How was she still alive if she was this stupid?

".....What the flames are you doing?"

Divena

“Digging… I think,” she answered.

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:45 pm
IM RP

Bardess Ookami

"......Why?"

Divena

“Why not?”

Bardess Ookami

"B....because!"

Divena

“Because why?”

Bardess Ookami

"Just.... get out of that hole!"

Divena

“Okay!” she tried climbing again. This time she made it up halfway before sliding back down.

Bardess Ookami

He sat down on the vine. This was going to take a while. "KEEP TRYING!"

Divena

“Omph!” she tried again, her little legs working overtime… and down she went. Again.

Bardess Ookami

He sighed, and waited.

Divena

She continued scrambling, trying to get up…. And continued failing.

Juan snuck up behind the other mini stallion and peered into the hole. "Whatcha doin'?"

Bardess Ookami

He glared at the stranger. "Being an idiot. you got a problem with that?"

Divena

"No, not really," he said cheerfully.

Bardess Ookami

"Did you want something?"

Divena

“Nope,” he grinned. “I was just curious why a fellow would be yelling at a hole.”

Bardess Ookami

"Yelling at the moron in the hole," he clarified.

Divena

“Really?” he peeked into the hole. “Why are you yelling at her?”

Bardess Ookami

"Because I've spoken to her. Trust me, after five minutes, you'll be yelling at her too. Not that anything will be gained from it...."

Divena

“Oh?” he asked, curiously. “Is she that frustrating?”

Bardess Ookami

"Very much so."

He glanced down to be sure she was still alive. She was being suspiciously quiet. He didn't trust it.

Divena

At some point… Mari had fallen asleep.

Bardess Ookami

He saw that and started slamming his head into the grass.

Divena

Juan arched a brow as he peered in. “She seems quite comfortable.”

Bardess Ookami

"......She does."

Divena

“Why not leave now, if she’s so irritating?”

Bardess Ookami

"I tried that, it doesn't work. And she can guilt you from a hundred paces. I need her to leave me."

Divena

“But…. She’s asleep...”

Bardess Ookami

"She's fooled me that way before. I don't trust it."

Divena

“She sounds rather devious.”

Bardess Ookami

He groaned and whimpered. "The sad thing is... she isn't. I don't think."

Divena

He blinked, startled. “I… think you’re going to have to elaborate on that, my friend.”

Bardess Ookami

"I don't think she's intentionally manipulating me at all. No act can be THAT good." Clearly he's never met Mako or Kyoko. "The heartbreak when she thought I was leaving... when she remembers who I am.... seemed genuine. Real."

"Clearly... there is something wrong with her, mentally. A few too many blows to the head, came out of her basket too early, I don't know. But she's not right... up there. Leaving when I don't know if she'll remember me when I'm gone... especially while she's stuck down there...."

"It would be like leaving a three legged puppy in mud to it's neck. How do you just walk away? How heartless do you have to be? So... I'm stuck. Until she walks away from me, forgetting who I am... I'm stuck protecting the little dimwit."

Sad thing was, he didn't even realize the mild affection he put on the pejorative.

Divena

He arched a brow. “You could always leave her in someone else’s care…. Unless she’s a sister or mate?”

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:10 pm
IM RP
Bardess Ookami

"Are you volunteering to take her?"

Divena

“Sure, why not? Might be fun…”

Bardess Ookami

".....Really...?"

Divena

“Yeah!” He grinned widely. “And when I get bored, I can just leave.”

Bardess Ookami

"....Even if she cries?"

Divena

“You think she will?” he asked, curiously.

Bardess Ookami

"Yes," he said solemnly, "yes I think she would."

Divena

“Hmm,” he considered that then shrugged. “Tears have never bothered me before.”

Bardess Ookami

"Maybe it would be better if I stayed."

Divena

“Why? This is the perfect time for you to escape.”

Bardess Ookami

"That... would hurt her."

Divena

“And that would concern you because….? I mean, you don’t seem very fond of her. And you said yourself that she wouldn’t remember it for long.”

Bardess Ookami

"I'm not! I can't stand her!" why didn't that feel as true as it had felt last time he said it? "But it would hurt her while she remembered it."

Divena

“But that wouldn’t be for very long. She’s actually pretty lucky, if you think about it.”

Bardess Ookami

"Lucky?" he sputtered. "Lucky? How is she lucky?"

Divena

“She will never remember being unhappy, she will never have any regrets.”

Bardess Ookami

"If that's true, then she'll never remember being happy, cared for, or loved either!"

Divena

“She’ll always be in the moment. You can’t miss what you never knew.”

Bardess Ookami

"She... needs someone who can look after her, can take care of her, watch over her..."

Divena

“She looks like an adult to me. She must have done fine so far.”

Bardess Ookami

"But she's so...so tiny...and fragile..."

Divena

“She’s not much smaller than you are.”

Bardess Ookami

Somehow...that didn't seem to matter....

"She still needs protecting."

Divena

“But you hate her.”

Bardess Ookami

"That can't matter."

Divena

“It should. You can’t protect someone you hate.”

Bardess Ookami

"I have to. No one else is going to."

Divena

“I have offered,” he reminded the other stallion with a grin.

Bardess Ookami

"You aren't going to stay with her! How does that help anything?!"

Divena

“But it won’t be your responsibility. Who knows, maybe I’ll find someone else to look after her first.”

Bardess Ookami

"And maybe you wont. I.... I can't decide to take that risk on her behalf... I can't..."

Divena

“But she’s not going to take the risk. She won’t know any better.”

Bardess Ookami

"She still needs to be protected!" he insisted.

Divena

“Sounds like you won’t be happy unless you’re the one protecting her,” he noted, thoughtfully.

Bardess Ookami

"I never said that! I just want her to be safe! It doesn't have to be me. I'd rather it not be me!"

Divena

The sound of his voice penetrated her dreams and caused Mariposa to stir down in the hole. She twisted and kicked the side, causing a handful of dirt to land on her head, along with a small pebble. “Owwww…”

Bardess Ookami

He groaned and peered down. "You alright down there?"

Divena

She peeked up at him and blinked, seeming confused for a moment. “Where am I?”

Bardess Ookami

He groaned again.

"In a pit."

This was the pits.

Divena

“I can see THAT,” she said, rolling her eyes. “Why?”

Bardess Ookami

"Because you fell. You ready to come out now?"

Divena

“Yes please!”

Juan settled back to watch how the other male would handle this.

Bardess Ookami

He sighed and slid down into the hole after making sure the rope was secure. This was going to be more of a headache than usual.

"Climb on my back, use me as a step to get out." Since the rope is clearly beyond her.

Divena

She scrambled onto his back, scattering dirt all over him as she did.

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:13 pm
IM RP
Bardess Ookami

He tried not to cough. "Now just climb out of the hole. It's easy enough from here."

Divena

She scrambled and struggled, and got her front hooves out of the hole…. And tumbled back into it. “Oomph!”

Bardess Ookami

He screamed in frustration.

Divena

“You can always leave her down there,” Juan called down.

Bardess Ookami

"Two choices. Help. Or leave. Heckle is not one of the choices!"

Divena

Juan grinned. “I’m pretty sure it is.”

Bardess Ookami

"Well it isn't. Help or leave!"

Divena

Juan laughed. “Leave, then. Ta!” He was still laughing as he left.

Bardess Ookami

He turned his head and looked back to her. "Try climbing on my head again. Let's get you out of here."

Divena

“Okay!” she tried scrambling up him again.

Bardess Ookami

He held as still as he could, not pleased. This... HURT.

Divena

After much scrambling and stumbling, she managed to pull her way out of the hole.

Bardess Ookami

"Now stay up there. I'm coming up."

Divena

She flopped over inelegantly, trying to catch her breath.

Bardess Ookami

He grabbed the rope in his teeth and slowly, and carefully, started climbing out.

Divena

She watched him as he pulled his way up. “Hi…”

Bardess Ookami

He isn't her. He didn't answer until he was fully and firmly free.

"Hi," he said as he flopped over in the grass. "No more pits, okay?"

Divena

“Okay,” she agreed. “Pits are the pitts.”

Bardess Ookami

"No pit puns. No jokes about pit strains or where we can go to pit our annoyances against each other. Just. No. Puns!"

Divena

“Okay… can I ask questions?”

Bardess Ookami

"Can I stop you?" he asked, almost hopefully.

Divena

“I don’t know…. Can you?”

Bardess Ookami

"Yes. Yes I can. You have been stopped."

Divena

“Okay, then,” she nodded a bit. After a moment, she squirmed so that she could snuggle against his side.

Bardess Ookami

"Um.... what..... are you doing?" his voice cracked a bit.

Divena

“I’m cold and you look warm.”

Bardess Ookami

"Didn't you just nap?"

Divena

“Napping and being warm aren’t the same thing,” she giggled.

Bardess Ookami

He groaned and closed his eyes. "Fine. Whatever."

Divena

Satisfied, she snuggled closer again.

Bardess Ookami

He sighed and closed his eyes. He might as well rest until she got bored and wandered off again, she supposed.

Divena

After a few moments, she started humming to herself.

Bardess Ookami

Oh for the love of.... "What now?" he snapped.

Divena

She stopped humming and blinked at him. “What now?”

Bardess Ookami

"That noise! Why were you making that ... You know what? Never mind."

Divena

She tilted her head at him, confused, then shrugged. “Okay,” she chirped and lumbered to her feet.

Bardess Ookami

He got up. "You know where we're going now?"

Divena

“This way!” she said, proudly pointing forward. She didn’t question why he was going with him.

Bardess Ookami

Slow. Simple. Maybe he could teach her. For the sake of his sanity, he hoped he could. "Why are we going that way?" he asked.

Divena

“That’s the way we’re headed,” she said, as though that should be obvious.

Bardess Ookami

"Why is that the way that we are headed?"

Divena

“That’s the way we’re facing.”

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out