Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:50 pm
ishipbullshitlove

"Oh ollie..." He said chuckling
"I don't think you have it in you, I mean you took a long time to find me, Hell, I had to appear to you and tell you where I was." He said
"Some hunter you are.." he said pacing back and forth infant of Oliver,
"I wonder if he knows all there is to being a hunter.." he thought to himself.
"Now, you have two options, one: you can keep hunting me and failing, or two: I kill you here and now, how about it ollie?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:22 pm
Emensmansera

User Image

Tight Pants, Eyeliner, Teased hair
User Image

✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘

Oliver rolled his eyes at the demon and glared at him. "You know that any good hunter would gladly die in the place of a human or any innocent creature. So I will do just that, if you can best me in a fight that is." He replied as he stood up and started to circle the demon, working hard to hold himself back from lunging at him.

User Image User Image User Image

Thats how I like my boys

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:31 pm
ishipbullshitlove

"You found me once, find me thrice, then you can have your fight." he said
"but I feel like being nice. Ill fight you now." Christian lunged at Oliver knocking him down. "Sorry Ollie.." he said purring a bit, "Need to be a bit more on your feet if you want to fight me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:41 pm
Emensmansera

User Image

User Image

✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘

Oliver smirked and jumped up, releasing a flurry of sword strikes to the demons arm, tearing most of the skin off in a few easy blows. "I'm a master of combat, there's no way that you can beat me!"
The hunter taunted as he dropped into a defensive stance, preparing himself for the demons counter attack.

Thats how I like my boys

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:45 pm
ishipbullshitlove

Christian Snarled and pulled back
"You will regret that boy!" he said revealing claws scratching at Olivers chest and arms ripping his skin easily before falling back to defend from some other blows.
"I haven't had this much fun in a while" he said panting a bit. "Im a bit rusty."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:01 pm
Emensmansera

User Image

User Image

✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘

"I can tell," Oliver growled as he leapt at Christian, cutting a deep gash into his leg. The hunter kicked him in the leg and pushed him down on his knees. "Let this be a warning, don't ever threaten me!" He said as he picked up most of his things and left, leaving the demon on the ground.

Thats how I like my boys

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm
ishipbullshitlove

"DONT walk away from me." Christian threw a knife into Olivers Shoulder.
"I missed on purpose." He said standing up slowly "Good fight Ollie-boy." He said holding the wounded leg. He did not want to give up this body as it worked so well for him,he got most of his victims from approaching them, he knew he looked good.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:09 pm
Emensmansera

User Image

User Image

✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘

Oliver winced wen the dagger wedged itself inside his shoulder blade. "Nice try," he said as he yanked out the dagger and threw it back at the demon, returning the favor by hitting him in the shoulder. "You don't deserve that body, it's attractiveness conceals the beast that you are inside." The hunter yelled as he stood and glared at the Demon, pulling out another dagger to throw at him.

Thats how I like my boys

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:15 pm
ishipbullshitlove

Christian dodged the second dagger, pulling out the one in his shoulder and throwing it to the ground.
"Nice try Ollie-boy, try harder next time." he said before vanishing to dress his wounds.
he thinks I'm attractive... he thought in his lair which was a penthouse in the Ritz-Carlton. Christian summoned a few demons to go and beat oliver up some more.
"Man, these wounds will be hard to heal, for me... for Oliver though it will take longer, as he is a mortal." he chuckled and sat in a chair before taking his shirt off to see his wounds.
"Ugh, this cut and dagger wound... It will take some time to heal, my leg is in worse state Goddam that boy."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:35 pm
Emensmansera

User Image

User Image

✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘

The hunter spent the rest of his night slaughtering the demon that Christian sent after him. By the time he got home, it was almost dawn. "I need to take a break," Oliver said with a sigh as he sat on his bathroom counter, grabbed his first aid kit from the cabinet. He wrapped all of his wounds before going back to his room. "I'll kill that demon," he stated as he slid under his covers, turning off his lamp as he rested his head on his pillow.

Thats how I like my boys

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:38 pm
ishipbullshitlove

"Ollie......" Christian Whispered into the hunters ear.....
"You'll never kill me....." Christian sat in the chair across the way from Oliver and just watched him sleep. He wondered what Oliver thought about him, he could posses the hunter, and see but that would be dangerous, and he may not get his vessel back, so Christian just sat and watched, staying out of sight. Watching  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:52 pm
Emensmansera

User Image

User Image

✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘

The next morning, the sun shone on his face brightly, waking him up. Oliver groaned and tried to roll over to get away from the light but ended up rolling off of his bed. "Dammit," he grumbled as he sat up in his pile of sheets and covers, rubbing his eyes as he yawned. "Why does this happen every morning?" He wondered with a sigh as he stood up, making his bed before going to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Thats how I like my boys

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:04 pm
ishipbullshitlove

"Why Hello Ollie" Christian said appearing out of thin air.
"How did you sleep?" He asked standing in front of the weapon Oliver used to slash his leg.
"You sliced me good, boy." He said picking up the weapon and pointing it at him.
"Now Ill go and leave you." Christian said before trying to disappear, but he shouldn't move.
"What is this? a Devils Trap? Clever Boy..." He said snarling.
"Let me out now!!!!" He stamped his foot.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:11 pm
Emensmansera

User Image

User Image

✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘

Oliver laughed when the demon finally figured it out. "Do you really think that I wouldn't have a demon-proof home? I'm not stupid," he said as he reached behind him and grabbed a dagger from under his bed. The hunter had them stashed all over the house just in case something like this happened.

Thats how I like my boys

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:17 pm
ishipbullshitlove
]

"Put that dagger back, you puny twit." Christian snarled.
"Or i will severely hurt you when I get out." He threatened, knowing that he wasn't in the place to threaten, but he did not want to show weakness. Christian was not going to let this tiny human boy break him. It was not going to happen, no way no how.
Christian secretly wanted this to happen, he had grwon an attachment to the hunter, he was not going to show it in any way though.  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff