Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands [IC]
[PRP] Don't mind me just wandering along~ (Eris x Etzli)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:10 am
User Image

Water, water everywhere.

Etzli was regretting his decision to start traveling more towards the edges of the rogue lands. Who knew that such a vast expanse of water was just over the mountains? It gave the lion chills to think about. Was it just water from here on or was there more beyond this ocean thing? His first memory of the stuff was trying to actually see if it was good for quenching his thirst, but he had quickly learned that the salty waters did otherwise. What the hell can I drink if not water then? Finally he had found a small trickle of pure fresh water and the lion eagerly leaned forward to lap it up.

The only question now was what did he do? Etzli was actually kinda fond of watching the dancing waves in the morning sunlight as the colors really were beautiful on the waters. Perhaps lingering around these beaches wouldn’t be such a bad idea… There really wasn’t much else for him to do right now. He had fought so much and trained so hard surely a break would be acceptable?

As he stretched out into the sands the large lion sighed. How long could this peaceful quiet last? He didn’t even know where he had ended up in his travels this time. Were there any prides around here or was this still the rogue lands? Honestly he didn’t care as long as no one bothered him and he could just rest here in peace.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:50 am
User Image

From a bag hanging on her right side, the straps wrapping around her body as well as over her left shoulder to wrap between her front legs before connecting at her chest to the rest of the strap, various plants poked out. They were all for medical purposes, gathered to turn into medicines for the Mwani to use on those who needed it. Usually it was for mundane things - A couple scrapes here and there, the odd urchin sting, but nothing serious. They had thankfully not had any more tsunamis since Ram came to power, or any other truly dangerous happenings. Sure, there'd been the thing with the neighbors to the south... But that had been, as the pride saw it, a test that Ram passed with flying colors, and they now had an ally with the added bonus of sharing mates between the prides. Clearly the sea was pleased with Ram!

As Eris rounded a bend in the tree line, she found herself stopping and staring. Before her was a dark red lion with black hair and markings, and a couple white ones. But it wasn't Aten... He was very distinct, in their pride, and he had distinct markings that Eris recognized. No, this was a different lion, and he was... Was he licking a rock? No, it was a spring FROM the cliff. She tilted her head for a moment, blinking, then began to giggle and laugh. "There's a river south of here, if you go inland a ways it turns into fresh water, if you're thirsty!"

Sabra Knight

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:20 pm
Andranis

With the heat of the sun beating down on his back Etzli had found himself peacefully zoning out the world. It really was pleasant here with the crash of the waves in the background blending with the small noises of birds and such. Some of it even sounded like paw steps on the sand behind him...ears lifting in surprise the large lion twisted around. Was there someone here?

There was!

Swallowing back his protest against the lioness and her intrusion into his quiet moment Etzli paused, "Of course after I finally find this small treasure someone comes around to direct me." He grumped, but a small smile lit up his maw for the moment. So it wasn't all salt water then around here. Still though he felt sated for the moment. What had her laughing though? He raised an eyebrow. Surely he was okay right? Nothing stuck in his fur or around him...checking he gazed around before staring back at her, "Either way thanks for the info."

Now the question was did he linger or just use the water as an excuse to go back to his solitude?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:27 pm
Her brow furrowed for a moment, before one eyebrow went up. "I didn't think I was ordering anybody around..." She walked closer. "Though to be fair, you ARE on a pride's lands right now... That I live in... As a part of the pride..." She looked at the spring and some of the greenery growing on the stone. Moss not often seen elsewhere hugged it, reveling in the clean sweet water in contrast to the salty brine of the sea. "I could have easily just called the guards to chase you off..."

She paused, then her grin returned. "But that's not our way." She wasn't even doing a good job of bluffing. "What brings you to the Bahari'mtoto, friend?" She looked at the spring. "Besides being thirsty enough to wander this close to the sea to a spring." She leaned close, nose twitching. The water DID smell good... Her tongue stuck out as she lapped at it, then smiled. "Ah, this IS good water...!"

Sabra Knight
My brain's diddled off, but I've neglected my RPs far too long - Pardon me while I kick my muse ^^;

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:10 pm
Andranis
Aww, it happens. No worries.

Eztli tilted his head at her response, "So I did wander the wrong way then. My apologies." He was respectful about boundaries at least. Some prides truly would kill a lion for barely trespassing along their lands. At least it seemed things were slightly more lax here. That or he was just fortunate that this lioness seemed kinder about things.

The Bahari'mtoto... Had he ever heard of this pride before? Hadn't that healer once mentioned going to the ocean where a pride was located? The chances of him being in this particular one was slim though. There truly were too many prides for Eztli to keep track of in this world, "Nothing specific. I happened to wander and got off track. The waters of the ocean were too beautiful to resist."

He chuckled at her reaction, "I guess it was a good thing then. If you had directed me to the river before I wandered here then you wouldn't have known about this little spring." It truly was good water, the mosses around the edges of the pool must have cleaned the waters as they swirled towards the ocean.

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games