Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Desirous of Chickens; Bad at Titles - Winners pg. 4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:36 pm
I am here for the chickens.

User Image

Long ago in the city of Clucksville, there was a young chicken who dared to see the world differently than those around him. Where everyone saw the world in black and white, Fred saw color. He could be seen with blotches of paint upon his body and a paint brush, trying to color the boring old Clucksville. This just could not do for the happy chickens of Clucksville, and so they cast out the strange chicken who said that there was more to the world than the shades of grey that they relished.

Preference List: Mare, Stallion
Sacrifice to the Egg Yolk in the Sky: Fred the Chicken Who Dared to be Different

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:56 pm

So stupid <---embarrassing

There once was a cute little chicken, who minded her business, till some elven monster came along and scooped her off her nest! He then proceeded to use her to glide from one rooftop to the next. Terrible really.

Wanted: Lunk

Description: Incredibly huge with muscles, blond hair, and a green pointy hat.

Crime: Terrorizing chickens everywhere!

Sacrifice to the Egg Yolk in the Sky: Wiggly worms!

Lunadriel

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:51 pm

User Image

The once was a camera shy little chickie. He hid behind his momma every time a shutterbug came around. His momma couldn't care less and just wanted to eat her nummies. The end.

Sacrifice to the Egg Yolk in the Sky:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:57 pm

User Image

One day out on the great prairie a baby chick found an unusual sight moving through the tall grass. It was a Greater Prairie chicken who stood tall and proud as it peered down at the little chick. It was so small and yellow he wondered where on earth the little creature had come from. Where was it mother? He hoped she was somewhere near by, nothing was worse than having to take care of someone else's young one.

The babbin chick on the other hand peered up at its new friend and grinned as it shouted a loud greeting.

"KITTY."

Sacrifice to the Egg Yolk in the Sky: YOUR HUMAN SOUL YES YES

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:21 pm

User Image

There once was a Mommy Chicken and a Daddy chicken who had three babies. One of the babies liked to explore, and he convinced his sisters that they should explore while mom sat on the nest. So off they went to explore the rest of the coop. One of his sister's fell through a hole in the floor. The Brother and sister got scared that something had happened to their sister. Their sister wandered out from under the coop and the father chicken found her. He picked her up and carried her inside. The other siblings all went crying back to their mother who had already seen their father walking in with the missing chick and played calm to teach them a lesson. The brother and sister got so upset they started crying and mourning their lost sibling. the Fallen sister laughed at her siblings and ran to them. They were all happily reunited and never wandered away again! <3 The End!

Sacrifice to the Egg Yolk in the Sky: Cold stone ice cream >.>

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:42 pm

User Image

Momma Chicken was pissed. RoosterDad had been out for ALL hours, with those hussies in that other coop, and Chicklet came home late from playgroup. She immediately began to lecture him, until finally, he peeped out "NO WONDER Daddy doesn't wanna leave his playgroup either!"

Sacrifice to the Egg Yolk in the Sky: The McD's chicken farm, so that they can't make more nuggets out of those poor chickums!

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:24 am

User Image

On a nearby farm lived a rooster called Fabio. He had gorgeous feathers on his head and tail, he was great (for the most part) with the ladies, his crow could wake everyone in the surrounding area for miles but unfortunately he was terrified of everything. One day, when he and all the ladies and chicks had escaped, he was sitting on a fence post going on and on about how good he looked. That is until the tractor started in the distance and Fabio flew into the air in a panic, molting several of his gorgeous tail feathers in the process.

Sacrifice to the Egg Yolk in the Sky: Them gorgeous tail feathers

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:24 pm

User Image

Early one morning Henette T. Hen, along with one her chicks, were sitting on her nest, doing what hens do. Well, Henette was doing what hens do, the chick was just sitting nearby. Suddenly, they heard strange noises, and turned to see what it could be. It was the Farmer's wife, she was standing in the middle of the farm year, doing some sort of dance, the sight of this event shocked both Henette and her chick so much that they were stuck in a trance. They spent the rest of the morning frozen, unable to turn away from the shock before them. The shock that is too horrifying to even mention.

Sacrifice to the Egg Yolk in the Sky: (Optional)
The Farmer's wife  

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:05 pm
Code:

User Image

Once a groovy chicken named Lola roamed throughout the land. Lola thoughtfully pondered the predicament of chickens everywhere. Then one day a solution came to her mind, an advertizing campaign showing the goodness of eating turkey over chicken. However Turkeys were also birds and they had families too. So after giving the idea some thought Lola decided to travel around the United States as part of a rally explaining the healthy benefit of vegetables and a meatless diet. Lola would become the first chicken chief and she would be a legendary figure among chickens first in the United States and then around the world.

Preference List: Stallion, Mare
Sacrifice to the Egg Yolk in the Sky: vegetables

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:08 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Once upon a time, there was a Hen, a Rooster, and their chick whose name was Pikin.
They weren't an ordinary family, but a royal one. Pikin's parents ruled the plains.
Pikin was proud of his parents.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But since Pikin's parents were the King and Queen, they were very busy.
Oftentimes, Pikin was alone.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pikin was sad...

SO HE DANCED!

Sacrifice to the Egg Yolk in the Sky: Every single one of Kinni's tail feathers.

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 pm

User Image

Once upon a time a new mama chicken was waiting on her baby chick to hatch from it's warm little egg. But suddenly a blast of bright white light accompanied by a "EERrwWwoooooSHHHhEERrwWwoooooSHHHhEERrwWwoooooSHHHh" whooshing shill sound filled the barn yard. The mama chicken left her precious egg just for a few moments to find out what had happened. She found a number of other all animals gathered around a blue box with strange writing on it. Not seeing anything else of interest, she hurried back to her little egg. The mama chicken stopped short on returning to her nest and gasped in horror. Her egg was gone! All that remained was a strange creature with a black head and round bill that looked at her and asked, "Are you my mummy?"

Sacrifice to the Egg Yolk in the Sky: Chicken Fries! The delicious abominations!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:41 pm

User Image
Once there was a chicken named Chicken Brown. Once he saw a fine sweet chicken honey the chicken couldn't help himself. He ruffled his feathers and could only hiss out "Dat a**..."

User Image
A wild opponent appears! Rage chicken did no appreciate anyone oogling up his little nugget. "Bock off bro, before you end up ground chicken!"

User Image
So the day was saved, thanks to the power puff girls! rage chicken, and the little nugget(s) remained uneaten for maybe 20 more minutes.

...those cannibals.

See spoilers in order!

Sacrifice to the Egg Yolk in the Sky:
User Image

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 5:30 pm

'Birds can see the future, but they cannot articulate what they see.' Night Vale isn't exactly wrong on that.
Julio is one such bird who received visions every morning. He saw that the world would not end in fire or flood, but in something far worse.
Chicken nuggets.
He screamed, for it was all he could do. His friend, not knowing the reason for Julio's torment, joined in to make things less awkward--that's what bros do. Brotection, if you will. It's less weird if there's more than one person freaking out about something, you know; only one, and people tend to stare.

Sacrifice to the Egg Yolk in the Sky: my suffering. 8I

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:43 pm

Spoilered for size!
User Image

Once upon a time, a chicken laid a few eggs. She laid on them and laid on them, keeping them warm and waiting for them to turn into something like herself. One day, after she went out for a feed break. When she came back, they were gone! Oh, the scandal! She looked all over for her eggs, thinking that perhaps they had rolled away or grown wings and flown away. She asked all her neighbors if they had seen them, and all pointed her in the direction of a small, fluffy chick. The hen asked the chick just what it had done with her eggs, and its reply was a simple cheep. Annoyed by its unhelpfulness, the hen walked away, and was even more irritated when it followed her. There was nothing to be done about it, though - somebody had to take care of it, and even if it wasn't an egg, it was something for the hen to keep warm and safe.

Sacrifice to the Egg Yolk in the Sky: all the mosquitoes.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:45 pm
Closed!

Thank you for the entries, everyone! IT FILLED MY SHRIVELED HEART TO BURSTING FROM SEEING ALL THESE POSTS; your pics and stories were incredibly endearing, and I really appreciate you all for sharing them with me! ;-;

I will double check the list and roll in a bit!

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff