Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
*explodes* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever met a ffriend from online in RL
  yes
  no
View Results

Protedgy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:55 am
In less than an hour I get to meet Semok. I'm so giddy~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:33 pm
Nope. We met around 8 and went sight seeing! We went up a big tower and took Spider-Man pictures, got food at Outback Steakhouse, walked around the Niagara Falls, played in an arcade and got mustaches, went in a haunted house, got Poutine, and now we're playing n64 games!  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:14 pm
Guys.. no murdering each other.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:18 pm
My parents joked about murdering him and feeding his remains to the dog if he goes downstairs. Tis fun. :3  

Friend of a vampire

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:27 pm
I admit that I'm a bit scared.

Didn't help that once your party started, your friends, who were all female, decide to all play twister, with everyone, including your parents, thinking I'm male. When I opted not to participate, it was taken as being creepy to just watch, but I thought participating didn't look none too well either.

Then the next thing I know, rope comes out and you're tying up your friends. After that it was hot and dirty truth or dare. gonk Last was cards against humanity, which makes everyone look awful.

I was trying not to come across as an online creeper, but that really made it hard no matter what I did.

All that being said, I'm having a total blast. I just hope I'm not giving off the wrong vibe to your friends and family. I wish I didn't have to leave tomorrow. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:15 am
Semok

Didn't help that once your party started, your friends, who were all female, decide to all play twister, with everyone, including your parents, thinking I'm male. When I opted not to participate, it was taken as being creepy to just watch, but I thought participating didn't look none too well either.

Then the next thing I know, rope comes out and you're tying up your friends. After that it was hot and dirty truth or dare. gonk Last was cards against humanity, which makes everyone look awful.

I was trying not to come across as an online creeper, but that really made it hard no matter what I did.

All that being said, I'm having a total blast. I just hope I'm not giving off the wrong vibe to your friends and family. I wish I didn't have to leave tomorrow. crying

I promise no one thinks you're a creeper Semok. It's completely understandable that you wouldn't be comfortable playing twister with a bunch of girls. They were just teasing you to try to get you to join in. I think twister is a game that forces people to be closer together, therefore forging bonds...I also usually win so...*whistles away*

I wish you didn't have to go either sad but we shall have our memories and your many many photo's.

Semok is the second most adorable person I have met in my life. I think he's secretly Canadian.  

Protedgy

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:21 am
Protedgy
Semok

I promise no one thinks you're a creeper Semok. It's completely understandable that you wouldn't be comfortable playing twister with a bunch of girls. They were just teasing you to try to get you to join in. I think twister is a game that forces people to be closer together, therefore forging bonds...I also usually win so...*whistles away*

I wish you didn't have to go either sad but we shall have our memories and your many many photo's.

Semok is the second most adorable person I have met in my life. I think he's secretly Canadian.

Well, I won twister the time I finally did play, once another guy showed up. xd

I'm tempted to post the picture of us in the barrel on here.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:39 pm
Semok
Protedgy
Semok

Well, I won twister the time I finally did play, once another guy showed up. xd

I'm tempted to post the picture of us in the barrel on here.

Oh yeah, I was spinning that time wink

You can if you wish, it's pretty amusing  

Protedgy

ScorpianAkio

Tipsy Gekko

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:37 pm
Good for you biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:22 am
Can't believe it's over already. I wanna go back. crying

And picture!
Going over the edge!  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Hard spanks Daddy

Sparkly Gawker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:10 pm
I had been talking to this guy online for a very long time. I never told him my address or anything. One day there was a knock on my door. I answered the door and there he was standing at my door with a stuffed tiger. It was super sweet but super creepy because he found me.

We are still friends though.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:13 pm
Aww adorable. <3  

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items