YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:32 pm
I'm coming because I need to find you
Is anybody there who can rescue
Somebody like me?

Ⓛuɔɑʂ Ⓢtσɳe

User Image

◀◀
Lucas opened his eyes and sat up on his bed. Rubbing his eyes he lazily reached out a hand to shut off his alarm clock. Yawning he jumped off his bed and headed to the wash room. Lucas needed a shower to jolt his body awake. He brushed his teeth and took a shower. After his shower he felt very refreshed and ready to face the day. In his room he got dressed,pulling on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. He ran his fingers threw his mess of curly hair and dried it quickly. He headed downstairs to the kitchen where his mother father and sister were already sitting. He sat down across from his father at the table as his mother placed a plate of food down in front of him.Lucas sighed as he bit into the piece of bacon his mother had prepared for him. In all honesty Lucas hated bacon but he scarfed it down in the morning anyway because he needed the calories and didn't need his father giving him some lecture about how real men ate meat. Currently he was sitting at the kitchen table eating his breakfast with his mother,father and younger sister. His parents insisted on having as many meals together as they could. Lucas found them an annoying and awkward but never voiced his opinion about it. He never voiced his opinion about anything in his household. Once he finished he stood up and said goodbye to his parents and sister,grabbing his school bag and football jacket as he made his escape. He began to walk to school. He quite enjoyed the few minutes of peace he had on his walk to and from school before he was bombarded by his friends and family. The few minutes he got alone in the morning was the only thing that kept him sane sometimes.

Lucas ignored the cars that drove by him, He of course had his license and a pretty awesome car that was a gift from his parents. It drove his father crazy that Lucas would rather walk to school then take his car.Lucas thought it was just a waste considering they didn't live that far from the school. He took the car when he needed to go somewhere that he couldn't walk to.Plus it was difficult to actually find a parking space in the crowded student parking lot. Walking was to school was efficient,something he enjoyed doing and as and added bonus pissed his father off. He did have the occasional friend offer to drive him to school,because the star football player walking to school was kind of weird and unheard of. But he usually shot those offers down quickly. He didn't get the big deal really and never would.

As he walked he mentally went through the classes he had for the day. He did pretty well in his classes,enough to pass and play football. But the one class that he of course was doing terribly in and on the verge of failing was math. He just wasn't good at math,he didn't get it and probably never would. School regulations dictated that all athletes on the high school sports team had to have at least a C in every class. Lucas was going to fail and not be able to play football and in all honestly that probably wound't be the worst thing to happen to him. He had lost his love for football a long time ago and only kept at it because his father pushed him so hard. Lucas didn't even know why he cared so much about what his father thought. Actually he did know,his playing football was the only thing that he and his father had in common. Considering Lucas was hiding something about himself that his father would probably be disgusted by. At least playing football would keep his father off of his back. He gave a deep sigh and pushed his hands deeper into his pockets, as he got closer and closer to the school. Letting his thoughts run rampant in his head.
▶▶
User Image

Cause I'm just waiting
For somebody like you
Somebody like you
Without you I'm a lost boy

YesterdayTodayForever
OOC: Sorry about how bad this is.

Experiment_number_626

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:51 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image
User Image

| :: It was a little after four in the morning when Josh woke from his sleep. He gasped and sat up quickly, absolutely sweaty from his nightmare. He sat there in the darkness for a bit, finally coming to realize it was all just his dream, it wasn't reality. His nightmares could seem so realistic at times though and it drove Joshua up a wall. The male pushed hair off of his face and sighed as he slid out of bed, wincing when his feet met the colr hardwood floor. He gathered up clothes and placed them onto his bed before walking across the hall and entering the bathroom. He showered, taking a good twenty five minutes, simply because he had plenty of time to spare. When he was out, he brushed his teeth and shaved his face before he went back to his room with a towel wrapped around his waste. Joshua lived in a two bedroom - one and a half bathroom with his mother. His mother wasn't around often, heck, he didn't know what she was doing half the time, he could only hope she was doing her job. His mother worked as a receptionist at a company - ah, whatever the name of it was. He barely sees her anymore, if he is lucky he will catch her before he goes to sleep at night. As he does have a strict sleep schedule and gets in bed by nine, hoping to fall asleep by ten. Then he would get eight hours of sleep and wake up at six in the morning. His whole life was planned out and he had a schedule for everything - he could be listed as OCD... Which he was. The male hummed to himself and got ready for school, drying his hair, putting on deodorant, getting his clothes and shoes on, putting on some cologne, then grabbing his phone and backpack before he left his room and headed out the front door.

The male looked around and soon a cat meowed and came running up to him. He smiled softly, "Good morning, Midnight." He let out as he pet the cat before he walked to the back of the house. He went in the shed and pulled out his bike before he hopped on it and rode to school. It was about a fifteen minute bike ride for him, since he didn't have a car yet. He was working on it though! He had a part-time job as a waiter in TGI Fridays. Crappy job, but it was enough to help him buy what he wanted - all he had to do was save up. It shouldn't take long, he was a good waiter. Or so he thought. The male arrived to school and he got off his bike, pushing it by the handle bars to the bike rack. He pulled out his bike lock and wrapped it through the front wheel and attached it to the bike rack. Better safe than sorry. These stupid students will take his bike just to mess with him - he learned the hard way.

He was picked on often because he was one of the smarter people in the school. Hell, he probably knew everything - he was Einstien in his century. He smirked at the thought but it was quick to go away as he could hear voices coming up from behind him. Football team. Yuck. They were the worst to pick on him. Sure enough, they had to pull off his beanie, call him names, and his backpack was opened and things were thrown onto the ground before he was shoved to the ground and they left. "Assholes." He mumbled to himself. He never spoke up for himself, but that didn't matter. One day karma will get them. He will just sit back and wait. He sat up and then started gathering the stuff they threw out from his backpack. Ugh, they got on his nerves!

⊰ ♪ • ♪ Out Of Crazy :: Pshh, not bad at all! Also, he is wearing what he has on in the picture - with some converse that match the color of his beanie. ♪ • ♪ ⊱

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:45 pm
I'm coming because I need to find you
Is anybody there who can rescue
Somebody like me?

Ⓛuɔɑʂ Ⓢtσɳe

User Image

◀◀
Lucas finally reached the school and once he arrived he headed to his locker to dump his bags,and to grab the textbook he would need for his next class. In a mater of minutes he was surrounded by his group of friends who mostly consisted of his fellow football players and cheerleaders dating said football players. They all began talking to him excitedly about trivial things. He of course laughed and participated in the conversation. He and a couple of guys eventually broke away from the rest group and began to walk to their classes.

They walked by Joshua Peirce who was one of he smarter kids in school. Lucas had never really understood why the other football players disliked the kid so much. It wasn't Joshua's fault that they were all idiots and he was smarter than all of them. Lucas had never really talked to Joshua much, they rarely ineracted. He only knew his name because they went to the same school and had the occiaosnal class togeher. Lucas didn't have anything against him. Lucas was lost in his thoughts as always, that it took a second for him to register what the oher fooball players were doing to Joshua. He sighed and it would be easy to just follow the others and pretend nothing had happened, but that wasn't who Lucas was. So he stayed behind and bent down to help Josh pick up his stuff. He picked up Josh's beanie and held it out to him." I'm sorry about those guys they can be such assholes." Lucas said apolegtically to Joshua. The guy didn't really deserve any of the treatment he got and Lucas wished he had stood up to he other players when he had the chance.
▶▶
User Image

Cause I'm just waiting
For somebody like you
Somebody like you
Without you I'm a lost boy

YesterdayTodayForever
OOC:

Experiment_number_626

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:19 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image
User Image

| :: Joshua noticed that someone was helping him pick up his stuff, but he hadn't even looked up yet. "You think?" He let out, obviously pretty upset. "I mean, what possesses a person to pick on the smarter kid?" He let out with a grunt, "This is why I hate football pla-" He stopped with his sentence after he looked up and saw who it was. It was Lucas Stone.. A football player. The male grunted and put his stuff into his back pack quickly before taking his beanie and put it on. "Thanks." He grumbled as he rose to his feet. He had a few classes with Lucas.

Though, he didn't understand why Lucas was helping him. After all, it was his jerk off friends that messed with him in the first place. Joshua pushed hair out of his eyes before pushing the glasses higher on the bridge of his nose. He was thankful that Lucas at least helped him pick up the stuff his friends trashed onto the floor. After a moment or two of standing there, "Right... Um... I am going to get to class..." He let out uneasily. This was the most uncomfortable meeting possible. It wasn't common that a football player actually helped him. Normally, they would pick on him and annoy the crap out of him. Though, this time, it seemed pretty different. That kind of weirded Joshua out!

⊰ ♪ • ♪ Out Of Crazy :: - - - - ♪ • ♪ ⊱

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff