Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:05 am
I am up for a role-play. I can play male, female - heterosexual or homosexual pairings. ^^

- teacher x student
- rebel x goodie two shoes
- bully x victim <>
- loner x popular/jock
- famous guy x high school girl (star x non-fan)
A famous guy is put into a normal high school, his parents 'punishing him' for how he mistreated them. He got all his money taken from him and was cut off completely. While attending this school girls(and guys) woo him, and are all over him; except one. She is completed disgusted by him, thinking he is stuck up; and this attracts him. She is the one who ends up being his guide around the school, and within a week he started a rumor that they were together and he kisses her on camera; this ruining her life. He basically blackmails her into 'pretending' to be his girlfriend while he went to the school. With time they begin to truly fall for each other; but that is when he is being forced to move away...

- chat site (sort of like IMVU -- two people meet online and create some sort of weird relationship but end up going to the same school together and are in different cliques)
- drug addict x nerd
- neko x human
Human was a pretty known male around the small town he lived in. He was a male stripper and lived in the apartment complex right above the club he worked at since they paid for it. He was a very attractive male but had one hell of a nasty attitude sometimes. He could be highly flirty and loves to make people blush, though he is in love with himself.

One day, it was after work hours, he is smoking outside and he hears something rustle beside the dumpster. That is when he meets Neko. Neko was a runaway slave and was in horrible condition. Oddly enough, the stripper actually felt sorry for the creature and brought him in.

Human had no intentions of keeping the Neko, but as the days passed and he more he nursed the Neko back to health he grew... Attached.
Though, the Neko's feelings grew stronger everyday but he was too afraid to share his feelings. Neko understood his Human companion was a stripper and he HATED it... But still, said no word about it.

Slowly, the Human was growing more distant as his work was keeping him occupied and the stripper never really spent time with the Neko. Would the Neko ever speak up? Will their feelings be shared?

- vampire x human
- demon x angel
- doll x human
- ghosts/supernatural
- prince(ss) x servant/knight
- trapped in a haunted house
- arranged marriage
- fairy/nymph x human
- mage x templar
- guardian angel x human
- vampire demon prince(ss) x guardian/knight
- pirate x hostage
Plot One - - - [Pirate] is the son of the most known pirate, but [Pirate]'s father died recently, leaving his son to take over the ship and crew. [Pirate] knew just what to do and how to be a good leader. So, [Pirate] stops in a city to recruit more members when he sees the castle. [Pirate] gets the bright idea to go and kidnap [Prince]. Why? This way he can take [Prince] and use him as a trade off. The king and queen would get their son back IF and only IF they pay [Pirate] a good amount of money for their beloved son.

Plot Two - - - [Royal] was tired of his life as a Prince. So he dressed up as a commoner one night, and it just so happened that the pirate crew was in the hub trying to gain more members. [Royal] sees this as a wild adventure and joins in. Although, he didn't know what he was getting himself into. [Pirate] is cruel and rude, unafraid to treat someone like the dirt he walks on. Well, whether it'd be a couple days, weeks, or even months, [Pirate] begins to start to go soft on [Royal] as he comes around more and one night [Pirate] figures out he is the Prince. So, [Pirate] keeps him as a hostage and sends word out to [Prince]'s family about doing a fair trade. Money for the Prince. Although, can he truly give up [Prince] without a fight?

- orphan x rich
- photographer x model
- siblings/step-sibling
- long lost best friends/lovers
- rich city boy x farm girl
Plot One - - - [City Boy] is spoiled rotten, whatever he wants, his father gets him. Well, traveling through the country one day, [City Boy] sees the large farmland and instantly wants it for something productive. So his father agrees to make a little pit stop before getting to the city. [City Boy] goes up to the house and tries to talk to [Farm Boy]'s parents about selling the land to him. Although, the issue was [Farm Girl] came around and instantly protested. [City Boy] and [Farm Boy] got into a heated argument before [City Boy]'s father comes out of the blue to listen. [Farm Girl] comes up with this amazing plan, thinking it wouldn't work. [Farm Girl] tells [City Boy] that he has to stay on the farm and learn to actually do something with his life. [City Boy] must stay the whole summer and learn how to help around the farm. If [City Boy] stayed the whole summer, the land would be his. But if he didn't make it, then he'd have to leave and never return. Of course, with [City Boy] being so stubborn, he was going to refuse, but his father took up the deal. What will come of [City Boy] and [Farm Girl]? Will they actually learn to get along? What happens if [City Boy] falls for [Farm Girl] and vice versa?

Plot Two - - - [City Boy]'s father is going away on a business trip and had looked around for a place for his son to stay. Not finding anyone close enough, he turns to an old friend -- back in high school friend. Ever since [City Boy]'s father became rich, he dumped [Farm Girl]'s father as a friend. Well, [Farm Girl]'s father agrees to let [City Boy] stay until his father were to return. Little did [City Boy] know, was that the trip was going to take a little while. So while [City Boy] is stuck in a place he doesn't want to be, he ends up turning out to like it more than the city and sort of wants to stay.

Plot Three - - - [Farm Girl] moves into the city and goes to a private school where [City Boy] goes. At first [City Boy] doesn't like her and has to show her around but as time passes he slowly begins to get used to [Farm Girl] and starts to open up.

- stranded on an island
- mermaid x other
- zombie apocalypse
- gamers
- exes meeting again
- single parents
- artist x drawing come to life
- heartbreaker x victim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:27 am
YesterdayTodayForever

A famous guy is put into a normal high school, his parents 'punishing him' for how he mistreated them. He got all his money taken from him and was cut off completely. While attending this school girls(and guys) woo him, and are all over him; except one. She is completed disgusted by him, thinking he is stuck up; and this attracts him. She is the one who ends up being his guide around the school, and within a week he started a rumor that they were together and he kisses her on camera; this ruining her life. He basically blackmails her into 'pretending' to be his girlfriend while he went to the school. With time they begin to truly fall for each other; but that is when he is being forced to move away...

- drug addict x nerd
- arranged marriage
- orphan x rich
- photographer x model
- step-sibling
- rich city boy x farm girl
Plot Two - - - [City Boy]'s father is going away on a business trip and had looked around for a place for his son to stay. Not finding anyone close enough, he turns to an old friend -- back in high school friend. Ever since [City Boy]'s father became rich, he dumped [Farm Girl]'s father as a friend. Well, [Farm Girl]'s father agrees to let [City Boy] stay until his father were to return. Little did [City Boy] know, was that the trip was going to take a little while. So while [City Boy] is stuck in a place he doesn't want to be, he ends up turning out to like it more than the city and sort of wants to stay.

- mermaid x other

yo homie G let's roleplay
Okay that was a bad way to start this off, but yeah, I'm down for a roleplay or two.
I did cut down to some ideas, but I alas have some here (guessing we have repeated ideas too sweatdrop ), if you're interested. Maybe we could combine them as well perhaps?

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:35 am
A True Killjoy

Haha no worries X3

- orphan x rich
- arranged marriage

With your ideas, I liked the Two strangers/ 7 minutes in heaven

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:46 am
YesterdayTodayForever

Well I kind of being cheesy with it, but it failed xD
Maybe we could combine orphan x rich with two strangers / 7 minutes in heaven?

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am
A True Killjoy

X3 It was cute. Haha.

Anywas, orphan x rich combined with two strangers / 7 Minutes in heaven works great. c:

Will this be a heterosexual pairing or homosexual? (Wouldn't care if it is girlxgirl or guyxguy). If it is heterosexual, would you like to be male or female and what role? c:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:18 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

loner x popular/jock
Mind if I play the loner, male role ? c:

Never Yell Free Weed

Friendly Wolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:54 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

That sounds great by me aha c:

For the pairing and roles, I don't mind how it's done. I'm comfortable with anything really cx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:20 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Hi! I'm down for a angelxdemon  

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:17 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
I am up for a role-play. I can play male, female - heterosexual or homosexual pairings. ^^

- mage x templar
- siblings/step-sibling

razz
>Hello, haven't rp with you in awhile now so I would like to do either one of these.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Never Yell Free Weed

We definitely can do that. I have the perfect popular character to use - if we use real images. ^^

A True Killjoy

Girl... I'm gonna hurt yew. xD
Umm.. Well... *thinks* I can be an orphan male then?

ishipbullshitlove

Sure! Have any specific ideas for the angel x demon role-play?

Pro Slap

Mmm, mage x templar I got from Dragon Age - if you are familiar with that sort of concept. It would be hard to explain if you didn't. xD

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:03 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Well I would like to play the Angel and have her be a female(: and she could be a redemption obsessed fallen angel maybe? Kills demons in the hopes of getting let back into heaven?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:55 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Yep, real images. Then, so it is. ^^ Mind making the thread and the first post, please ?  

Never Yell Free Weed

Friendly Wolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:10 pm
Never Yell Free Weed

Sure thing! ^^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:15 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Please don't hurt me, I'm good, I swear xD

And that's alright with you, I mean I'm chill with anything

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:42 am
A True Killjoy

haha
Actually, I think I will play the rich one. I have a newer male character I want to use. ^^ At least a little more~

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff