[PRP] Bright Side {Sorley & Skadi}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:11 pm
User ImageSorley was doing what he normally did, lounging around in the forests beneath the tall trees.

The wind blew gently off of the ocean and through the lands. The smell of the sea was familiar and relaxing as he began to close his eyes and drift off into the sensations all around him.

Earlier that day, he had spent time walking closer to where the cliffs were where he could see the deep blue sky reflecting the equally deep waters below. Today had been a good day as most days were for him.

He simply chose to look toward the bright and exciting side of life, it was better that way.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:50 am
Big Hobbit

User Image

The silver tiger marked girl stalked grumpily through the dirt on her way to the cliffs. She liked staring out over the water. The last time she'd headed this way it had ended in a fight. The other hadn't given up her space, and Skadi had wanted it.. She generally got what she wanted, or had so far. She certainly had an ego she had never really earned.

Her eyes landed on a dark male, and she began to frown. The frown stuck on her face, even when she realized that he smelled like mother. She approached him, and when she neared him she sat and cleared her throat.

"You look deep in thought." She had only been told of her family by her mother.. and it hadn't taken much to realize this was the dark brother of the family. She wasn't sure if he knew who she was, but that was easily remedied. She looked up at him, arching an eyebrow.

"Were you waiting for something to happen down there?" She mused.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:58 am
Sorley peaked an eye open as he was approached by a young lioness.

A small grin spread across his face as he recognized one of his sister's cubs. He was proud to have such handsome nieces and nephews who no doubt had lots of potential in them. He was sure that they would be notable lions in their adulthood. The dark male didn't expect anything less of them.

"Not waiting for anything," he replied with a deep chuckle, "just enjoying the day. You must be one of Finna's kids. You sure have grown, I don't think I've seen you guys since you were tiny balls of fluff."

He was sure that they thought him to be the odd uncle who spent his time enjoying the simplicity of life and daydreaming instead of seeking glory.

Buffy_the_Bloody
I am terrible and totally forgot about this RP! I'm down to finish it if you come back around!

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games