User ImageUser Image

Kifunguo
Among the stone and snow appeared a dark entity. His wings made of ivory bone flared behind him as the great form settled in the cool terrain. It had been a few moon cycles since he had returned to his "home", but Kifunguo melt more at ease here than anywhere else. Isolated from the mortals, he did not have to ponder over their eventual downfalls and could instead focus on his duties.

He shook snowflakes from his mane and carefully folded his wings close to his pelt. As assuredly as one who had walked this path before, Kifunguo made his way across the landscape, heading North to a particular path of worn earth he called home.
'
Kasa
Kasa was standing over a pile of pelts she'd produced on her last trip to the mortal lands. She'd meant to leave them on the borders of pride lands. But she'd never had the chance. So she had chosen to take them back with her. Her own pelt of furs, a mish mash of many different patterns and textures, clung to her form as the snow fell. She didn't really ever feel cold, but the pelts offered something of a comfort to her. She supposed the patchwork cloak was something of a friend to her in a way.. It wasn't like she had very many of those anyway.. Her wingless form was not as great as the male she had just seen land. His wings of bone large and intimidating. She stared out at him, cocking her head as she did so. She wasn't sure if she had been seen, she'd had a habit of blending in with the snow terrain. "Are you peaceful?" She called out, her eyes geuninely curious. She'd never run into another god before, she was usually too busy in the mortal lands, after all.

Kifunguo
Slowing abruptly, Kifunguo turned his head, cocking his head first so that his ears would pick up her words before turning sightless eyes towards the Goddess. He snarled to her out of an unconscious habit, though his form itself did not tense. "I was." He ground out. "You do not come here often, do you?"

As surely as the sun did rise in the east, all of the regulars to the God's Haven knew of Kifunguo's distaste for the females of their kind. His home was supposed to be a sanctuary away from them, but with her being so close he felt defensive. On an impulse his wings began to unfurl; ready to take flight in a moment's notice.

Kasa
She was surprised by his angry tone, but it didn't phase her. She had shrugged it off about as quickly as he had dished it out. With a small smile, she continued busying herself with the pelts at her paw. But she did cast a look  upwards again. "Ah. That obvious, eh?" She chuckled. She didn't know he had an aversion to the women of her kind, she didn't know that was what he was referring to. But if she had she wouldn't have cared, really. It was true.. She'd only been here maybe twice in her existence. She just preferred the mortal lands..  Maybe she wasn't as great of a Goddess as some might have thought for that.. "I won't bother you. I've.. never seen one of my own kind, even here." She admitted, looking around her as the snow was still blizzarding around her. She had thought they'd be numerous here, but it seemed even others thought of going into the other lands now and then.

Kifunguo
"There would be no other reason as to why you were in my terrain if you were not." He quipped. Were it not for his thick hide the snow would cause him issues on a daily basis, but most times he was fine with it. However, that did not include staying stagnant in the cold with the snow melting to frozen water on his fur.

His elongated canines hung heavy on his scowling lip. "How could you not have seen one of your own kind in the Haven?" As soon as he'd asked it, Kifunguo shook his head. The melancholy God's fire was burning out as quickly as it had come, "The point remains that Goddesses are not welcome in this area. You've been fairly warned."

He shook the snow from his now damp fur as best he could, and continued on to his spot.

Kasa
"Your terrain?" She perked her head up, and arched a brow. "I'd hardly wager you own the entire snowy terrain." She smiled a little and shrugged. "However I'm sorry for being on your terrain." The last word was given inflection. She too hardly could exist outside of a snowy land. Her fur too thick, and it messed with her head a little. She got headaches outside the snow too long.. She wasn't sure why but she knew it to be true. "If this is your land, I'd wager I haven't seen any other Gods for a reason." She chuckled. If he was this moody to everyone, it was a wonder he knew any other Gods himself. Though when he mentioned Goddesses she arched her brow again.. Her paws stopping their movement. "That is the silliest thing I've ever heard. Would you prefer I was a mortal?" She teased. She'd never met anyone with issues against other sexes either. He intrigued her, and she couldn't help herself from asking questions..Despite the obvious that he wasn't exactly thrilled to have her there.

Kifunguo
"Not the entirety of it, not, but this particular section." Must he spell it all out for her? The inflection was no lost on him, but it hardly mattered. Kifunguo had made his stand and if she pushed it then he would have no other choice. He would run her off, using force if necessary, since he had, after all, given her a warning.

She may have been teasing, but he answered in all seriousness, "Yes. If you were mortal I could drop you back off in the mortal world and be done with this conversation you insist on having."