Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:55 pm
User Image
It was a nice a day as any and Areo was making the best of it. He recalled the days of when he used to go exploring with his siblings and get in all sorts of trouble with his friends. Those were the days. But now he was grown and such things were hard to do because you don't have watchful parents to tell you what you can and cannot do. He was happy with his role in life thus far and he was sure the only thing that would make it better would be to have cubs of his own, at least one day.

Right now he was relaxing on a rock near one of the watering holes that prey frequently visited. He wasn't hungry so if anything came by they were in no need to worry about what his intentions where. He was just relaxed and serine, which was very rare for him. Normally he was always off and about but today, today he was just being.

Raspberry Hippos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:38 am
User Image
It had been some while since Chesed had venture off into new grounds. Actually it had been sometime since she left the Haven which made her very wary to travel alone. She was with mortals she always seemed so nervous they were different then her, someone who took nothing for granted always seemed to be taken granted and this worried her.

Most of the time when she would meet a mortal she was awkward and painfully shy. Unsure how to judge the situation she would often hide and hope for the best outcome. Maybe it was just her kind nature or that she often worried that she was being used but she was just worried to travel alone.

The Rouge lands always seem like a place she could get by in where she didn't have to worry about getting into someone space or bumping into some because it was so vast but the more she walked around the more it seemed to get crowded, which worried her even more. She took a deep breath and move to the closer lion and looked down. "Um Excuse me, kind sir but I was wondering where I am at?" she said. Hopefully this question wouldn't be too much of a shock for the male.

AstoriaFallen
One of Chesed powers is that the person interacting with her should feel at ease so if you want to play that up you can! 8D

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:37 am
Raspberry Hippos
<3 The more I look at her the more in love I fall with that goddess of yours. <3 <3 She really is a looker.

The scent that enveloped him was strangely familiar, yet it wasn't. Resting eyes opened at the sound of a voice and the strange sensation of absolute ease. Orange eyes locked on the very large Lion... No. It was a God. Goddess to be exact. He was large in size, being the offspring of a God himself, but this female was far larger. He wondered if it wasn't for this sense of peace if he might have been a bit alarmed, but either way there was no need to think that way.

"This is the Pridelands." He said looking over the pale goddess. She was lovely, she truly was. He meant that in the most sincere form of the phrase. He had never seen a God before, let alone a Goddess but he had heard his mother speak of his Father. Neltharion, the God of Hate. Her presence kept him from feeling anything but utter calm and he wasn't at all displeased with that. Enough thoughts about a God he would never call father.

"To what do I own the honor of being graced by one such as yourself? My name is Areoiris." He said giving her a warm smile with his greeting. He truly was enthralled by her. It was hard not too be. She was absolutely beautiful. Though he probably wouldn't say that out loud.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:24 am
AstoriaFallen
Hehehe thank you so much u///v///u <3 I just adore her so much!

Ahh the Pridelands. Yes she had heard of them. This was one of the older prides and she had wondered if she had ever traveled her before. She scan a bit to see if any of the surroundings was coming back to her and with great disbelief they were not. She gave a small frown and look back and the young male, giving him a small kind smile.

She stand back from him just slightly trying to gauge the situation but after offering his name she felt a bit better and moved a bit closer. Her white face turn a shade darker as a small blushed appeared on her face. She was not good with getting compliments as she was usually the one giving them. She nodded and smiled once more.

She looked down and back up at him, unsure if she wanted to admit that she was a bit lost. She gave a nervous laugh and decided that it was rude not to answer back. "Um...well.. actually I'm a bit lost." she said with a bit of a nervous tone. "It's very nice to meet you Areoiris. I'm sorry to have bother you but thank you so much for telling where I have placed myself. I'm Chesed the Goddess of Kindness and it's a pleasure to have meet you with so much warmth and gratefulness." she said with a bright warm smile.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:50 am
Raspberry Hippos
Yep just fell more in love lmao. I will RP with her anytime you want with any of my SOAs. For real. I love her personality. It's infectious.

He couldn't help but look at her. She was massive, even to him and that made him curious. He was by far larger than his mother and any other lion that he came across but she was definitely notable. He hoped he didn't find it rude. It just wasn't every day he met someone who was larger than him and she had a very fascinating pelt. It truly was pleasing to the eye.

He watched as she blushed to his compliment and it made him smile a little. "Where are you trying to go? Or what is it you're looking for?" He asked as he looked around the area and then back towards her.

"Oh, it is no trouble at all Chesed. It's an honor to meet the Goddess of Kindness. And I'm glad that I could be a gracious enough host to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:15 pm
AstoriaFallen
Aww thank you so much! That means a lot to me! Also replying from my phone is hard! But I'm doing nothing else at work so why not! Hahahaha

She had noticed him staring at her and while it was something she did not condone she was not going to make a fuss about it. She was large, she knew that and most of the time that took mortal back so she understand why he stared the way he did but if she ever meet him again she would have to kindly remind him that staring was rude and also made her slightly even more embrassed as the hue on her face grew a shade darker.

What a confusing question. Well no it wasn't an confusing question it was just that she never thought about it. She often travel unsure where she wanted to go but maybe it was because she travel where she felt needed or maybe it was because kindness was shy and she often traveled to stay away. Either way a slight tilt to her head followed the question unsure what was the right way to answer. "I'm dreadfully sorry but I'm unsure how to really take the question as it's something I don't ask myself often." She stop to hide her ever so bright blush. "perhaps maybe I was just drawn to you and that's why I'm here?" She said tilting her head to the other side. It was a vague answer however that's all she knew how to say. It was an answer she was still trying to figure out herself.

At his last world she gave him a cheeky grin. Mortals like him gave her hope for this world and her little face grew even brighter. "Oh I'm just so delighted that you said that! It gives me just the utter most joy that people are still kind these days! It's hard to find kind mortals, Areoiris. Are more like you? " she said with a curious tone in her voice.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:10 pm
Raspberry Hippos
You're doing wonderfully with your phone. .I was going to do the same, but i was in the gym

He finally was able to stop staring after he was able to absorb the fact that he was in fact before one of the many Gods that roamed this vast planet. He averted his attention to the area around them wondering if the sight of her would cause a fuss. He doubted it, though many here had never seen a God and he was sure it would be the talk of the pridelands that a Goddess had decided to walk among them for a time.

"I do apologize for staring like I was. I was honestly fascinated and couldn't really help myself. Curiosity killed the cat you know." He said with a small chuckle.

He cocked his head slightly and he looked at her quizzically and wondered if perhaps she just went then. He did that sometimes. Just went places just to go. No reason behind it and really no purpose but to just go. "Well I'm glad you found me then." He said with a toothy smile.

"I will tell you that even though there is kindness there is still bad in the world." He said solemnly. It was true, there were very rotten creatures out there. "My siblings are a lot like me, though I would say they could be mischievous at times, but never mean or cruel." It was true. His mother was the epitome of a kind heart. "My mother is one of the nicest lioness's I've ever had the honor of knowing..." He looked at her with a grin, "With the exception of you now. She is definitely a close second."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:15 pm
AstoriaFallen

She nodded his head down to him. Even though he was on the larger sized for mortal lions he was still no match for her. Which always seems to upset her. She knew that she could travel in her mortal forum but that always scared her. She was not weak but if she travel around as a mortal that meant others would take advantage of her...well she supposed. Maybe it was something she had to try out soon. She let out a small laugh and smiled. "It's quite alright Areoiris, many look upon me with amazement. Which I never really truly understand as I'm more amazed by ones like you." she said beaming down at him. She hoped that didn't sound rude but she didn't know how else to explain it.

"As am I. I have been traveling for sometime now. It gets quite lonely so it's nice to step upon nice faces." she said giving just as big as his toothy smile.

The next words made her frown. She knew that and she knew that her purpose was to try and conquer some of that. With every step of kindness she knew that the world would be a better place. "That great to hear! I would love to meet your mother and siblings sometime if you would allow that." she said softly. She let out a small giggle, "I'm not sure if she raise such a kind son maybe she might got me beat." she said smiling.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:09 am
Raspberry Hippos

He wondered then, as he was talking to her, if there were any other Gods and Goddess's that were like her. Kind, gentle and caring. His mother would like her he believed, no, he knew his mother would like her. He frowned for a moment thinking about how their birth came around. He could only imagine what had happened and he shook his head not wanting to think about it. "Indeed, traveling does get lonesome from time to time. Though I do like it because it allows one to clear their mind." Sometimes solitude wasn't all so bad.

He smiled at her words and would definitely have to let his mother and siblings know. His sister Izzy would have a grand time meeting Chesed. He wondered how that would work though, he was sure she was busy, being a Goddess and all that. He was sure there was a way to pray to her perhaps? He didn't know a single thing about her world or the way immortals worked. He smiled at her compliment, it was a near blush but he cleared his throat. "I'll leave that up to fate to decide on the answer to that. I'm sure your children will be a direct reflection to your shining personality and good heart." If and when she had children, perhaps she had some of her own already?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:03 am
She nodded and looked down the red surfacing up to her face. She wasn't sure why this embarrassed her but it did. Was it because she was such a large creature that when she heard words related to lonely that it made her feel a bit upset. Kindness should bring joy which should brings friends and gatherings and yet she was lost and alone most of the time to travel around in search that perhaps one day she would have a gathering that would follow her around and be the ones that would spread her word. She inwardly shook that idea out of her head. In times like these it would be hard. This male gave her hope though that other still believe in her domain and well still preach it.

Though he did have an interesting point. Loneliness is sometime sought by others, to have peace and quietness, almost a tranquil feeling. One that she just tend to give off when she was near a mortals. Sometime she did enjoy being by herself because she was able to think. She didn't have the noise or the busty of the day to distracted her for which she was grateful for. She smiled at him and moved her sight to his Pride which he seemed awfully attached too, was it because he felt some sort of connection too? That he always knew that he had someone to talk to and to bond with. To show his kindness too, perhaps or maybe it was because he grew up in these lands and it was all he knew. She looked back and let her long tail sway softly.

She felt a slight ping at her heart at the sound of children. She had to have some, in a past life sure. Her domain brought children, children are kind and sweet and bring joy. Mothers are known for their kindness but somehow she didn't feel that about herself. Perhaps she had forgotten this when she awoke in this lifetime. She let herself frown and then looked back up to the male. "I'm not sure. Perhaps I did have children in a past life but this one I have not. I do hope that one day my children will show the world about my domain and nature but as of now I have follower like your mother who is doing my work proudly" she ended with a beaming smile at the male.
AstoriaFallen

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:53 pm
Raspberry Hippos

He found her to be sweet and cute in many ways but refrained from saying so. Watching her curiously he lifted his head and gave a small nod when she spoke. That would be unfortunate, to not remember anything about any past life they might have had. Though it was likely she had lived a very full life if she had been reborn. At least he figured that's how that would have worked. At the mention of his mother proudly doing her work he smiled. "This is very true. I'll have to be sure to tell her you said that." He said with a hearty laugh.

Taking a moment to look towards the sky he returned his gaze to the Goddess. "I do not mean to be a bother, but it seems to be getting late and I should probably take leave. I have very much enjoyed this conversation with you. I hope we will one day cross paths once more. You are more than welcome upon these lands if you wish to stay for the night." He offer as he gave a small bow of his head and lowered his body slightly in a bow. Rising up he gave her one last beaming smile.  
[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games