Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] I told you to be balanced (Claude/Lex) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:33 am
"Claudia." He said firmly, not touching the wine any longer.

If this was to be convincing, he had to play it completely serious. Make her believe it. "I promise you, baby sister, it's nothing huge. I'm just tired and I have needs that go unfulfilled for longer periods of time than I'm used to."

lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:20 pm
"Lex, I don't ******** believe you, and if you want to bullshit me one more time, I'm leaving." A pause. "I'm leaving on a bad note."

Carhop Cavalier

Lucyal

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:17 pm
Poker face engaged.

While Claude was his baby sister, and she most definitely knew all his tells, Lex was not going to give this up. He was a stubborn old goat, at the end of the day, and there'd already been so much work put into this facade.

So she spilled some wine on Ami's armchair. Lex had gotten wine out of suits. So he lost his relationship with Claudia. He'd already been missing two years.

Grey eyes narrowed as Lex picked up his glass, unceremoniously glugging the red liquid down. "Manners, Claudia Anna."

lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:44 pm
Claude stood, staring her brother down, and she tipped her wine glass over the tacky chair seat she'd been occupying. She didn't watch as the liquid gracefully streamed from the cup onto the fabric, and kept her gaze on Lex. "Mark my words, Lex: If this is how you want us to go out---if this is how you want to treat me after everything you've put me through---after everything I threw away to find you---then I hope I die soon in a mission. It would serve you right. You're no different than before. Still selfish."

She placed the now empty glass carefully onto the table, and then strode past ******** you, Lex."

The slam of the door signaled her departure.

Carhop Cavalier
: C

Lucyal

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:18 pm
He heaved out the largest of sighs, hanging his head low at the slam of the door.

If this is how you want to treat me after everything you've put me through---after everything I threw away to find you---then I hope I die. His stomach lurched at the scene that sprung to mind - Claudia swallowed up whole by one of those beasts in the sand he'd heard so much. Captured and made into a clone, body discarded to thousands of bugs to feat on.

It would be his fault.

---

Ami would come home to find no trace of wine on her armchair - a mix of slat and club soda had removed the stains completely, along with furious dabbbing - not a single swipe - of paper towels. Externally, nothing was wrong.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff