Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:20 pm
and our relationship is 100% better since we both had our sons.

But sometimes she says this and I'm just like "Wha...?"

Like right now she's saying she has to buy all these new clothes for her son because he can't fit into 0-3 months clothing.

And I'm just wondering how she thinks this considering Eoin can fit into 0-3 months and he was 11 lbs 4 oz at two weeks. Her son had his two MONTH check up a few days ago and he was 11 lbs 2 oz

Granted I usually put Eoin in 3-6 months but he does fit into the smaller size as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:40 pm
That's cool to hear you guys are getting along better. smile

I'm getting along really well with a lead I knew from last year but now I know him way better cuz he's lead of my partner area. 3nodding  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:31 am
Zphal

I'm getting along really well with a lead I knew from last year but now I know him way better cuz he's lead of my partner area. 3nodding

That's cool you and the other lead are getting along. What's a partner area exactly?

Yeah I think it's because we've both got newborns so.we've bonded.I've never hated her but I used to avoid her a lot because we'd end up arguing over something..Nowadays we hang out and watch movies or talk while the boys eat.

And I no longer get bitched at for cleaning ( if I don't or if I don't meet her and Daniel's ridiculous standards) because "We cant clean. You suck at it. But you're the most maternal one here. Take care of babies and kids" Thank...you? LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:25 am
Mama Ame
Zphal

That's cool you and the other lead are getting along. What's a partner area exactly?

Yeah I think it's because we've both got newborns so.we've bonded.I've never hated her but I used to avoid her a lot because we'd end up arguing over something..Nowadays we hang out and watch movies or talk while the boys eat.

And I no longer get bitched at for cleaning ( if I don't or if I don't meet her and Daniel's ridiculous standards) because "We cant clean. You suck at it. But you're the most maternal one here. Take care of babies and kids" Thank...you? LOL

I run two rides and he runs a different two rides but the rides are neighboring on the park map, so we get to interact and help one another out at times. 3nodding  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:40 am
Zphal
Mama Ame
Zphal

I run two rides and he runs a different two rides but the rides are neighboring on the park map, so we get to interact and help one another out at times. 3nodding

Ah, that makes sense.

Is it difficult to run a ride?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:54 pm
Good to hear that things are a bit better between the two of you. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:03 pm
Prof. Moonie
Good to hear that things are a bit better between the two of you. 3nodding

It's really nice. I've always liked her, but we used to butt heads a lot but now we rarely fight.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games