nessiaing: Hoaka was patrolling the lands, since the pride had reformed he had become the pride's war general. He was pleased with the importance of his new roll. He was now the more important piece in protection for the pride. A pride that he would protect with his last breath if so needed, after all this pride is where his love was, his Sabia, he had already failed her once he wouldn't do it again.

As Hoaka patrolled he noticed a new lion in the lands, another new commer. He smiled pleased that someone else had joined there ranks. He moved towards the lion whose back was to him. Unable to see the lions face yet all he knew was that the lion was darkly coloured somewhat like him.

Greenie: The lion had met a few individuals, some of which were required due to his new role, Defending Commander. The role suited him greatly, he was mostly muscle, but had the brain for tactics. This would hopefully aid the pride to safety in times of great distress. The day had dulled quickly though. Immeditaely upon taking up his role he began a regimented training program that took him away from the inner pride to it's borders. Often, during the training sessions, he would relax. It was at this particular time that he was relaxing, doing some thinking and simply enjoying the peace.

Of course, one of the things Giza had tuned during his stay in the roguelands was his ability to scent the air. So not long after Hoaka arrived GIza had knew he was there. He didn't turn right away, he didn't even know who was there. He hadn't met everyone yet and was still on edge when it came to being spotted out near the border. Finally, giving into some curiosity, which would surely be his undoing one of these days, he turned.

The gasp that followed when he turned could not be hidden. The male standing before him had far to many similarities to him that there was no way they couldn't be related. That also meant this had to be the War General that Asenath had mentioned to him. "Hello." Were the only words he could speak, he wished he had better ones, but this moment only happened once and it was gone.

nessiaing: Hoaka's reaction was very similar to that of the males that eh stood across from, he however hid it better than the male he had approached did. The back swirls were the same as Hoaka's but most other things were different. It didn't fool him though Hoaka had known his father and when he looked at the male before him he saw his dad almost exactly except for a few minor difference. It was a breath taken similarity.

"Hello my name is Hoaka, I am the war general." Hoaka said in greeting his voice was low, and level. It would do no good if a war general showed emotions particularly those of shock and surprise. "I understand that you are a new maember of our wonderful home." he kept a smile on his face as he spoke his eyes still scanning the face and body of the other lion.

Greenie: Understandably the lion watched as his superior collected himself in a matter of seconds versus Giza's own unattractive gasp. He dared not speak right away and waited until he found his voice, good and strong.

"It's fantastic that we should meet at last. Though I had hoped to seek you out myself, not be found by the border mid a training session." Giza gave a brief grin, he was absolutely serious and worried deeply if this had been a form of disrespect, he knew he should have gone to find the War General before heading out for a days training. "My name is Giza, I have accepted the position of Vikela'phatha in hopes that I may protect and serve. I haven't yet had a chance to meet Sabia, our Icala'phatha, but it was on my list of things to do." The smile he bore before did not leave, but instead became one of shame.

The only thoughts running through his mind was that he had somehow failed his position already, not knowing who you were protecting would make protecting them a terrible feat to overcome. Though he had mingled among some lower ranked individuals to get some idea of how the pride functioned he hadn't made his way up to the higher ranks, besides Asenath of course.

nessiaing: Hoaka offered the clearly nervous male a kind smile. He wasn't a drill sergent and he was happy that the new Vikela'phatha was already willing to go out and start training himself, it was important that he became familiar with the borders of the pride and the lands that lay beyond them.

"No need for appologize. I run a tight ship but I am not unrealistic." Hoaka told him his voice was strong but understanding, there was no need to have those under him fear him, he knew he could get there respect in other ways.

"I am glad that we got to meet now Gize. I am even more glad that we now have someone in the Vikela'phatha position. It was a hole that we desperately needed filled. As for Sabia I am sure you will meet her all in good time, she is my mate." Hoaka's eyes filled with warmth when he spoke of the white female he was in love with. "You will find her to be a very strong willed female, not that that is uncommon amongst the females of this pride."

"I do want to know more about you Giza, tell me about yourself."

Greenie: The smile was a welcome gesture that allowed the large lion to relax quite a bit. Giza felt the tension slowly leave his body and he even found his words a little more quickly. "I can appreciate running a tight ship." This was true, how else could a pride survive, he had seen a couple borders before, and there would be individuals guarding them very well. This pride, he figured, would be no different. They did have the advantage of knowing the past and future though.

That struck him by surprise, but this time he reeled in his emotions. The lioness he would be working as equal with was the mate of the War General? "She must be a tough individual to take on being beside the War General through thick and thin, it would likely come with the territory." He smiled in return, enjoying the look of love on his superiors face. There was nothing Giza could value more than getting his chance to find love. That chance was something he hoped to find here.

"About myself?" He paused briefly, wondering where to begin. "Well.. I only know so much of my lineage. I know my Fathers name was Jaeger, I didn't spend much time with him, which was not his fault entirely." He admitted, with a sad look upon his face that brightened slowly. "My time was spent in the Roguelands for a majority of my life, if not all of it, until I came across Asenath." Giza was mentally laughing at himself, what a sad sad and boring life he had lead so far. It made him feel even more ready to take on commiting to a pride and her people.

nessiaing: Hoaka had all his suspicions confirmed when he heard the name of his father pass the lips of the other large lion. It wasn't that much of a surprise really his colouring was unmistably his father's though his face must have come from his mom. Hoaka swallowed hard, he kept his face nutural while he digested the information that he had a brother he did not know.

"Jager, I know him well. I spent time with him as a cub. You see he is my father as well." Hoaka said it in a smooth calm voice, he wondered how much the other lion had already figured out, Hoaka took after his mom more than his dad after all. Hoaka couldn't help let out a little bit of a chuckle Asenath would have known that this would occur that the two brothers would find each other, he would bet his life that it was part of the reason that she had brought Giza back to the pride.

Greenie: Giza slowly witnessed the lion before him relax into the ideas that had seemingly already presented to him. Those ideas were a secret to Giza, but he had a small inkling what the possible ideas were. Relation. Could they be siblings, cousins with a tight bloodline? He wasn't sure where to take things until Hoaka spoke again.

"We share his blood, but more than that, we are brothers." The realization was a smooth transition. The explanation was quite simple and of course he had some thought about such a thing being. "Did you know at all that there were any other cubs sired by our Father?" The answer was an easy one for him, he clearly hadn't known about Hoaka. "Have you heard from him recently?"

That last question wasn't a necessary one. It wasn't that Giza didn't want to see his Father again, but he figured they were separated for a reason. That reason wasn't clear to him, but he hadn't truly chased it either.

nessiaing: Hoaka offered a kind smile, "No I wasn't aware that our father had had another litter. When I was young it was just me and my siblings. From my litter you have another sister and brother aside from me." he told him.

"Sadly I must say you are the only family that I have seen in years, but this is a happy place to be and it is where I am meant to be. Now I have my brothe rwith me so its even better." Hoaka said coming to stand next to his brother.

"Lets go and meet Sabia she will be overjoyed to know that we have more family here in the pride." Hoaka siad with a smile leading the male towards where he had left his beautifuly white mate.

Greenie: It was terribly sad news, perhaps their family was not as strong as others? Giza had hoped otherwise, but knew that perhaps that wasn't the case. How often had he even seen his own siblings. "I'll be honest, I cannot recall how many siblings I have, I only knew them for a short amount of time before moving along." If he had continued to be honest he would have talked into how he'd have a hard time knowing them beyond their pelt colors.

"I am fortunate to have at least found you, brother." The kind smile Hoaka had extended him was now returned. Giza was surprised at just how easy it was to forget family when they weren't around. Now he had new family. "I look forward to getting to know this new home and her members."

Family. The word lingered in his mind like a sweet taste. "Sounds like a wonderful idea." Without hesitation Giza followed his brother.