Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:56 pm
User Image

Sati glided on a thermal and slowly spiraled down to the ground. Another morning and nothing to show for it. Oh well, she'd get a clue sooner or later, for the moment she needed a rest.

She daintily touched down onto the ground and trotted a few steps, as she flapped her wings a few times and furled them against her side. She tossed her head and looked around as she approached the body of water. While it looked peaceful enough there was no telling who or what made this area it's home, and she wasn't looking for trouble.

Once satisfied everything seemed okay she made her way to the water's edge and took a drink. She'd needed that. She'd been flying since early this morning and the area she'd come from hadn't had accessible water. Not ideal in the slightest but it had been late and she hadn't had better options.

Thirst sated, she looked around. Spring was in the air and the new grass was vibrant against the blue of the sky, the early blooming flowers were well on their way, showing splashes of yellow and red among all the green. She smiled a bit and leaned down and took a bite of new grass. It was sweet and quieted the rumble of her stomach. She smiled a bit to herself and tucked in gleefully. She idly toyed with the idea of lingering a few days, she could use the rest.

Feeling at ease, it took her a few moments to realize she wasn't alone.

Cheyriddle4
Sorry for delay, ended up playing Cards Against Humanity last night.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:49 am
User Image

Emrys had been wandering around wanting to get away from the glen he and his family lived in. Walking out of the tree's the gentle breeze flutters his thin wings. The feathers along his neck move slightly as the breeze go through them. His green eyes take in the surroundings.

Water reflects the light from the sun. Blue sky spread out as far as the eye can see. The flowers are pretty as they start to pop out and bloom. Then he notices that there is a mare by the pond. Curiosity fills him as he stops to watch her.

She is grazing on the grass that he knows would be sweet. Her wings are different then his. Different than any in his family. More.. thick and with feathers. They would be able to let the mare fly. Something that he envy's. The mare is pretty. A soft grey color with white and light blue markings. A tail that is like his! Nobody in his family has the same tail as him. Though he gets most of his traits from his father who is part Kirin, flutter and unicorn. His mother was a draft hippogryph mix. Hence why he has feathers. Though his brother took on his father's looks.

He steps forward and clears his throat. Might as well introduce himself."Hello there. A pleasant day isn't it?"

Lady Argentum Draconis
Sorry it took so long. His muse didn't want to speak til now.

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:58 pm
Cheyriddle4
I totally understand xD No worries :3

She stopped her grazing and looked over at the brightly colored stallion. Her eyes darting just a bit as she took in his coloration, which reminded her very much of her surroundings. He was like a spring day incarnate. The thought made her smile and she did just a little bit. Her own coloration often reminded her of a rainy day...or perhaps a frosty morning in winter. She took a moment to admire his wings, they were thin and insectile, yet not at the same time, being far more delicate than the wings on any butterfly or bug she'd ever seen.

In answer to his question she nodded her head and bent a bit at the knee in a form of curtsy. "Greetings to you as well." she said raising herself back up. "And it is a lovely day indeed." she said making eye contact. His eyes were bright green and reminded her of new leaves. An embodiment of a spring day indeed. She felt heat rising in her cheeks, suddenly embarrassed at her own thoughts and did her best to swallow it, hopefully before he noticed it.

"I hope I'm not intruding." she said. "I've been flying since early this morning and needed to rest my wings." she flicked them in emphasis with a tail swish. "I can move along if I'm going to be a problem." she said. Just because he was alone didn't mean he was actually alone, and she knew some families were not keen on allowing outsiders to linger, even if it was just for an hour or two.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:26 am
User Image
Emrys gives a gentle smile as his eyes convey friendliness. Taking in her appearance as she takes in his own. Her coloring reminds him of one of those morning doves. Pretty in her own way. He returns with a bow."A lovely day for a stroll. Intruding? Believe me you are not intruding in the least! I am sure that any of my family would say the same. We are a gentle, caring family. Visitors are always welcome!" His wings flutter gently as he steps forward."I insist that you stay and rest. All that flying must have tired you out and I know I am not one to chase away company. Especially when tales can be told!"

He gives a light chuckle as he stops not far away from her. He looks at her horn and tilts his head."Your horn sorta reminds me of my fathers, brother and one of my little sisters. Yet theirs curve in an arch rather than point outwards. But the ridges and such are very similar. Though I admit this is the first time I've encountered someone else with a tail like mine." Of his fathers children he and Imre are the only ones other than Kheelah that have signs of other breeds on their features. Blood from his fathers side and a little of his mothers side. He wonders how this mare takes his appearance. Considering he shows traits of no just one kind but a few others as well.

Lady Argentum Draconis

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:15 pm
She smiled in relief and let out a little breath she hadn't known she was holding. "It is a relief to hear that. There are those out there who are not so welcoming of visitors. Too many 'innocents' seeking refuge who only bring about trouble, I assume." she nodded firmly. "I would rather sacrifice myself than be a harbinger of doom upon others." she finished a little sadly. What paths had those others walked, choices made, that had let them to being instruments of deception for other unsuspecting families.

She was curious what sort of tales the stallion meant but was distracted by his interest in her features. "Truly? Are the still unicorn?" she asked with interest. Although she felt a little silly asking it. The stallion had the tail of half her breed so it was more than likely so, although his own horn along with the scales on his legs showed strong indication of kirin blood somewhere in his background as well, so it was possible they had some strange twist of both?

"My own brother's horn is a simple one, from what I remember, growing out straight and to a point, like our fathers. Mine ended up more like his mother's, my grandmother, while I also got mother's wings in addition." she said ruffling them slightly against her side.

Since he'd taken a step towards her, she felt that was an invitation to close the distance between them a little more and took the opportunity to admire his wings. "I've never seen flutter wings like yours before. Mostly I've only ever seen those that look like butterfly wings." she said pausing to look at him. "And are the feathers woven into your mane in some sort of headdress?" she asked. In all her travels she'd never met anyone who grew feathers. Was such a thing even possible?

"I'm sorry if any of those questions are rude." she said blushing a bit. "My curiosity got the better of me."

Cheyriddle4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:22 am
User Image
Emrys nods as he has heard of rumors of such things happening. It is a terrible thing yet that is reality. Evil and those prone to such tendencies have a way to bring about problems and ill will. The unsuspecting would easily become their targets." Indeed. Such things do happen. Though not with my family and thankfully none that wished ill to others have come across our humble home. In that we have been blessed." He gives an reassuring look and a slight smile."If in such a situation I very much hope I would do the same. Such things make me hope my brother Imre is doing well along his travels."

It is true that he worries for his brother. Imre and him are full blooded brothers. Hence he has a closer bond with him despite the fact they were raised by different parents. He his father and Imre their mother. Whom he suspects wasn't a good mother. At her question he laughs." Yes I would think so! This tail would prove it.Though my brother has a unicorn horn.. Curved like our fathers. Though the traits are very diluted. As I very much take after my father and some of my mother."

Listening to her talk about herself he nods. He is very much interested in this mares words as she seems to be of a nice sort. Patient in her own way. He smiles as she steps closer. Her wings are pretty to him.There is no doubt in his mind that they would be soft. He feels an urge to touch them yet he knows that would be rude." Very pretty wings too. I would imagine that they would be soft too."

Her curiosity is a relief to him. Inviting him to continue talking and ease his own curiosity. He flutters his wings and gives a soft gentle smile."I got my father's wings. Except for the coloring of them that is. Mine has a different coloring pattern. As for your second question. No. They are actually growing from my neck. My mother was part hippogryph and I got the feathers from her. Along with my coloring. My brother Imre looks more like our dad except his coat is more blue and purple and he has smaller wings. Different than my father's and mine. Yet still flutter like. He doesn't show any traits of our mother."

Moving forward he gently touches her wings."Sorry.. I couldn't resist. They looked.. and are so soft.. And no. I don't think it was rude. I don't mind your questions. It is a relief as it means I can ease my own curiosity.Which I admit to having in large amounts at times. Especially when meeting someone new. "

Lady Argentum Draconis

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:19 pm
Cheyriddle4

As he touched her wings Sati blushed just slightly. She'd never had anyone overly interested in her wings before and she couldn't think of an occasion where someone had wanted to touch them before. "You may again if you like." she said extending the closest wing out, and trying to stop herself from turning any further pink. "I don't believe anyone's ever been overly interested in them before." she admitted. "They're just...ordinary I suppose." she sighed a bit and shrugged.

That settled, she rounded her way back to the beginning of the stallion's own inquiries and comments. "Your brother is traveling?" she asked. "Just out to see the world, or is he looking for something?" she didn't want to be too nosy but the reason why others were journeying was something that interested her. "I hope he's doing well at the very least and finds a way to send you a message regarding his well being." she said pondering on it. "Perhaps he could find a bird to do so." she said nodding. "They'll often do favors in exchange for something." she said brightly.

She listened to him explain his heritage and put it all together in her head. Such an interesting mix of characters his family must comprise of with all their different looks. Much more interesting than her family and their herd. Everyone there had been mostly whites and grays with other pale coloring. That was one nice thing about getting out and seeing the world, it was so brightly colored! "Truly fascinating." she said. "You're family sounds very interesting, and very colorful." she smiled just a bit. "I apologize for thinking your feathers were a headdress, I'd never met anyone with hippogryph blood before. In fact it was only quite recently I'd even heard of one. They aren't very common where I'm from." she said. "Too cold from my understanding, as they come from the desert region if I'm not mistaken?" she said tiling her head slightly. "Or at least that's where a great number of them originated."

She smiled just a bit and swished her tail. "I'm always full of questions it seems, even when I was very young. I used to exhaust my poor parents with all my 'why's' and 'how come's,'" she sighed a bit. "I think curiosity is a wonder trait to have...but I do understand how tiresome it is for others, and learning to manage it is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Even harder than flying." she gave a laugh. "It is nice to meet someone as willing to indulge me as you have been." she bowed slightly in gratitude and then straightened back up. "Thank you for that." she said looking up at him with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:05 am
User Image
Emrys looks at her and gently touches the wings again with her permission given. "I like them. They are soft and such a pure color. Like a swan's feathers." He looks at her and tilts his head to the side."Ordinary? To me they certainly aren't ordinary. You're the first with these kinds of wings that I've ever seen. Feathered ones. Those in my family that have wings have flutter ones like mine. Though my brothers is more fuller and not torn looking like mine or my fathers. My sister also has these kind of wings.. Well one of my sisters anyway." He wonders as to why she would think them ordinary. Ordinary isn't bad. He finds them pretty.

He gives a nod at her next question."Yes he is. He has been traveling for a while now. We meet up occasionally when he comes to visit. We try to keep in touch. As for what he is searching for.. I don't know but I think he is trying to find his own way and where he fits in the world.. Our mother... from what I can tell by his reactions to some things.. she probably isn't a nice mare.. She did something that he hasn't told me of that left a mark on him.. like an open wound if you get my comparison.." He listens and is curious at the suggestion. They haven't been using any sort of communication other than meeting up from time to time on a day that is significant to them. Going to their regular meeting place. "I hope so too. I don't think we have ever thought of that way.. we usually set up a meeting day for a day for him to come back and touch base. But asking and trading things with birds sounds like a good idea. Thank you."

He smiles and shrugs at her comment. To him his family is normal. Something that he is used to so perhaps his family could be interesting in another's eyes. "Yes we certainly are. Lots of pinks, blues, purples, with some blacks and whites thrown in. Most of the color comes from my dad's side though as I mentioned before." He grins and gives a light chuckle."It's okay. It is easy to see why one would think that my feathers are a headdress. It's not the first time someone had made that comment to me. My friend Ambryn asked the same thing but many meetings later though. She isn't as straightforward or as curious as we are."

He listens and gives a slight shrug. He doesn't really know much about his hippogryph blood or what they are like. Since he left with his father when he was a foal. He hadn't had any contact with his mother. So he doesn't know about the desert thing.. His brother refuses to tell him things too. So this is interesting to him." I wouldn't know to be honest with you. I haven't encountered another hippogryph. I don't really recall my birth mother very much. I left with my father when I was a foal. The split made it that way. They were a fling."

He nods as he can understand that. His father is an understanding sort and Adelia has been amazing with her patience. Though he knows he had tested them at times."The same had been said about me and my stories which I make up and try to convince others that they are real. Nothing harmful though. Just silly stuff that foals would think of. I used to be obsessed with the idea that if one touched a butterfly it would become a fairy." He chuckles as he remembers those days. They were good times. "You're welcome Sati. I don't mind answering or asking my own. I agree that it is nice. To talk with someone that is very similar to myself in that regard."

Lady Argentum Draconis

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:47 pm
Cheyriddle4

She colored slightly at her wings being compared to a swans. They were such elegant birds. She'd often enjoyed watching them swim in the lakes around her old home, where they'd come to mate, nest and raise their cygnets. One had to be careful though not to get too close though, despite their beauty and grace they were ornery birds and protective of their territory and families. Many a foal on a dare had gotten tumbled by an angry cob and had to have a parent come rescue them. Herself included. She looked at his wings and shook her head. "I didn't think of them as torn looking at all." she said about his wings. "Delicate perhaps, or whimsical." she smiled liking the word that had sprung to her mind. "Definitely whimsical."

She listened as he related what he knew about his brother's journey. She frowned when he mentioned his mother. She'd known others with questionable parents, and while her own had been busy as the healers for their herd, they'd done their best to make time for their children. "I'm sorry about your mother." she said softly. "While I don't know that pain personally, I knew some that did. It's not an easy thing to deal with I'm sure." she sighed. "Your brother's journey sounds admirable, but finding one's place in the world is never an easy thing to find. I hope someday it comes to him." she smiled a bit as he thanked her. "You're very welcome."

"My family and my herd for that matter, were mostly whites and grays." she said. "Like me. I'm about the brightest any of us got," her tail swished calling attention to the teal stripping. "We mostly favored pale coloring." she shrugged a bit. She then blushed a bit at realizing how very forward she'd been compared to others he knew. "Well you meet all sorts of individuals out here, and some wear the most strange things, not that your feathers are strange!" she said quickly. "Just makes one curious as to why one would wear a skull on their head!" she said laughing a bit.

She frowned a bit and fidgeted. "I'm sorry about your parents." she said. "Mine were both around growing up, even if sometimes it didn't seem that they were...they both had important responsibilities that kept them busy."

She laughed a bit at the fairy story. "That is a story I would believe if I were to hear it. It's got a very sweet charm to it." she said nodding. "I would think you could get many a foal chasing butterflies and waiting for the moment of transformation." she giggled and nodded her head. "A good sort of tale indeed." she smiled a bit fondly at the stallion.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:05 am
User Image
Emrys chuckles and looks at his wings. Taking in her description of them. Whimsical.. He likes that. Grinning over at her he nods."I think I like your description better. Whimsical sounds more fun." As the conversation turned more serious he nods."I don't know why you are apologizing to me. I don't remember her. I was lucky to have gone with our father. But it couldn't have been easy for my brother. I just wish he would open up to me about it. Though I can tell he doesn't wish to bother me or upset me with it. I also hope he finds what he is looking for. I only wish the best for him."

He blinks and tilts his head as he contemplates about her herd. A herd of greys and whites. That sounds strange to him. Though would make sense if they are all family. He finds the teal to be cute."I have no clue as to why some would where a skull atop their head. Though I come from a colorful bunch. Though Adelia is white with black spots. Though she has a little blue on her leg. Though the color mostly comes from my dad. Perhaps you could stay for a night and meet them? You would then understand what I mean by colorful!" He didn't really intend to invite her, but after saying it he finds that he really does mean it. He would love to continue getting to know this mare. Though he would certainly understand if she didn't.

He nods."Well I did get my little brother Questrille to believe in it for a little time. Then he thought about it and decided it wouldn't happen. It was fun while it lasted though. My little sisters Kaiya and Kheelah seemed to have other things on their minds and didn't buy it."

Lady Argentum Draconis

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:47 am
Cheyriddle4

Sati smiled. "I'm glad you think so." she said and then shifted her weight a bit awkwardly. "Well..." she frowned a bit. "If you're sure, I just didn't want to make it seem like I was being insensitive." she looked up towards the sky and took a deep breath. "I'm sure your brother will talk about it someday. Sometimes it just takes time for someone to be ready to talk about a difficult situation and there's nothing you can do but wait." she shook her head a bit. She wasn't fond of waiting herself, taking a bit too much after her mother and having a strong desire to make everything right as quickly as possible, but she'd had to learn that that wasn't always possible...and sometimes it was impossible.

"I think it's mostly for ritualistic purposes, or trying to intimidate others into thinking they're dangerous." she made a bit of a face. "I certainly wouldn't want to wear one either honestly." she said with a bit of a giggle and then froze a bit. She hadn't been expecting him to invite her to stay, and for once in her life she was speechless. On one hoof she should be on her way, her brother certainly wasn't going to find himself. On the other though...she did enjoy the prospect of meeting this stallions family and seeing more of their home. Maybe she could ask if they'd heard of a white and lavender unicorn living around here too? Her previous method of just wandering aimlessly hadn't brought her any closer to finding him and maybe it was time to change her search methods. "I...I would love too, actually." she said looking over at Emrys and smiled a bit. "Your family sounds so interesting, it would be nice to meet them." she said.

She laughed then as he explained about the gullibility of his siblings. "Well, you know what they say, you can't win them all!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:53 pm
User Image
Emrys smiles gently at Sati." I don't think you are being insensitive at all. You by all means have been so kind and thoughtful about everything. I really don't mind at all speaking about such things. Despite my curiosity I have come to accept that there will always be reasons for things." Listening to her he moves to stand beside her. Lifting his face towards the sky to try to see what she is seeing there." That is very wise advice. It is true. Though I wish sometimes that the wait was shorter."

Thinking on what she said, it is highly possible that such reasons could be why some would wear such things. " I suppose you have a point there. Though it still is an odd thing in my mind. It would be uncomfortable. Hard surface and all."

He waits silently watching her think about his offer. In all retrospect, he didn't really know what made him say it other than the fact he wanted to get to know this mare more. She is interesting to him. Yet, he shocked her.. She isn't speaking after all. Will she stay? Though she does have a brother to search for... perhaps she will leave.. A feeling of sadness creeps in at that prospect. Though he would certainly understand if she did decide to go. "I would understand if you don't want-.. Wait.. You will! That's great! " A grin bursts forth as he looks at her. "I am sure they will enjoy meeting you. Just as I have! "

He laughs with her and nods."True! It probably wouldn't be as fun trying if they all believed it either. Shall we go to meet my family or would you like to stay here for a little while longer to prepare yourself to meet them? Though they really are friendly and I am sure they will like you."

Lady Argentum Draconis

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:07 am
Sati blushed just slightly as he came to stand next to her. She hadn't been expecting him to do so and she glanced over at him and then had to turn away again as her color rose higher. "Thank you. I don't think anyone's ever told me that I'm particularly wise before!" she laughed a bit. "I don't think anyone likes to wait, honestly. I'm sure even the most patient person gets impatient sometimes. They do say good things are worth waiting for, but they forget the part where waiting is the part that kills you." she shook her head. "I'm rambling again."

She nodded in agreement. "Definitely. Although perhaps they pad their more uncomfortable accessories with some moss or something to keep it from being hard surface against soft skin." she shrugged a bit. "Just imagine the bald spots you'd get if you didn't!" she giggled a bit and then regained her composure.

She had to take a moment as he seemed to be confused as to what she said. She laughed and shook her head a bit, tossing teal mane from side to side. "I wondered what you were on about for a moment!" she said. "I hope so! They all sound so interesting and lively! It will be different from what I'm used too." she said. "My own family was so serious all the time." she have a half shrug. "But they are what they are." she said, her tone indicating a lot of love there.

She considered and looked around then took a deep breath. "I think I am ready now. No better time to do something than the present after all." she took another deep breath and then looked over from the direction he'd emerged from. "That way I assume?" she said indicating.

Cheyriddle4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:10 pm
User Image
Not noticing the effect he is causing to Sati he stays close by her as he listens to her reply. Shaking his head slightly he doesn't quite believe that nobody had ever called her wise before. She has made some good points. Though maybe it is true that some don't see wisdom when it is coming from themselves. He contemplates on it for a few moments. His mind drifting away from the topic they were talking about. Emrys is brought back when she catches herself rambling. Letting out a chuckle of amusement at this. A smile forms on his face. "It is probably true what you say. Though I would think that waiting such a long time would make one grateful all the more for the gift in which they receive. Despite how the wait might have brought them such.. challenges." Even as he speaks his thoughts he isn't quite satisfied with the wording he chose. Unsure if he brought his view on it in a way which she would understand.

Grinning at the mental image of one stuffing moss onto their face he lets out a joyful laugh."Surely there would be multiple spots if they didn't cushion the area just right. Though perhaps they could use feathers, pieces of fabric and other things too. Though moss would certainly do the trick. Though think of what happens if they have an itch!"

He had to admit to himself that it is nice to be in the presence of someone else. His friend Ambryn had gone off to do better things and his younger siblings have all started to feel the urge to travel. Even the young brother Questrille has been yearning to go at times. The brother which used to follow him around all day. A softness shines through as he thinks about his family. "They are interesting in their own way. Though my younger siblings will probably begin traveling soon. Go off on adventures and all. Though I admit I am probably more excited for you to meet my father." He tilts his head slightly at her description of her family."Sometimes being serious is a good thing. Though perhaps they loosen up at other times. Though every family is different I guess. Yes. They are what they are and we love them for it despite our differences."

Nodding at her remark and question he makes his way to the direction in which he came. Making sure that she is nearby so she won't get lost."I must warn you there is a part of the path where the limbs of the trees get a bit low. I don't wish for your wings to get caught. They are too pretty and I wouldn't want to see you harmed. The family clearing isn't too far.." Making his way onto the path he walks between two tree's into the forest proper. It is after a few moments when he recalls his families familiars.. Along with his own."Oh goodness! I forgot.. um.. My family. Some of us have familiars.. myself included. I hope you don't mind them being around. Amarath, my familiar is a lion.. My father and my brother have familiars too.. I really hope you aren't afraid of gators. Bates is my brother Questrille's familiar. Who happens to be the father of my father's familiar Tristan."

Lady Argentum Draconis

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:01 pm
Sati nodded. "I suppose that's true. The more you wait for something the better it is in the end?" she smiled and shook her head. "That is what we are told all our lives at least." she let out a breath and tried to calm herself. He hadn't seemed to notice that he was making her flustered so may as well relax and let it go. She felt her heart return back it it's normal place and the color fade from her complexion. A very welcome thing considering how pale she was.

She laughed again as he added his own thoughts to hers. "Torture I'm sure!" she said shaking her head causing her mane to fly every which way, before letting it settle again. "Much better to keep it simple." she nodded.

"Is that something that happens in your family?" she asked tilting her head slightly. She knew that some families had rites of passage requiring children to go out and perform some sort of deed in order to be accepted as an adult. Her herd had been more focused on someone learning a useful trade and joining the ranks of whatever particular group that task applied to. "Like a rite of passage? Did you do any journeying?" she honestly wanted to know. How other herds and families conducted themselves was always of interest to her. "We have different sorts of rites, if that's how you prove you're an adult." she said explaining her questions. "Undertaking journeys is not common in my herd you see. My brother and myself are very rare cases." she shrugged a bit. "Perhaps, but I have never seen my parents be anything but. They have very serious jobs to do, so perhaps that is why." it was the only explanation she had after all. "Despite all that though, I do of course love them." she gave a firm nod.

She followed off in the direction he lead, taking a moment to furl her wings tighter to her body so they wouldn't get in the way at his warning. "I think they should be okay now," she looked over her shoulders at her wings and was satisfied that she couldn't get them any tighter to her body. "Yes, that is about as tight as I get them, I shall just have to be careful if they are as low as you say." she followed him moving just behind him as the path narrowed and she wove in between the trees and branches. At his concern over familiars she shook her head. "Oh! No, that won't be a problem at all I assure you. We had animals at home, although I didn't have one, nor my parents, but some of my friends and their families did though. Although we mostly had birds and rabbits." she absently wondered why anyone would want to keep a gator, but to each their own, perhaps there was a good reason for it. "Keeping it all in the family?" she laughed a bit and had to duck under a particularly low branch. "That's a good thing to do...keep everyone close."

Cheyriddle4

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces