Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm
Sweet, so pretty! Added! :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:33 am
THIS. IS. AWESOME.

If I may be so bold, would you be willing to let me quest for Blue? She's my faaaaaavorite. ♥ (As long as someone doesn't already have a blue cosplay? I see you have Tsume so I'm not sure if she already exists <<)

I'll see you in Paradise…
Username: Twiddle
WD Name: Blue (obviously I'll get something more appropriate xD)
Rough physical description/image: Blue!
Personality: Loyal to no end. It took a bit of convincing to get her to join the pack originally, but now it is her only goal.
Original or new member? Orig!!
Desired Rank: Sentry

They say there's no such place…
WD Name: Tulivuu
Cert or uncert image: Tulivuu
Personality: Tulivuu, or Li as he likes to be called, is a very peaceful dog. He grew up with a mother that was very angry all the time, and Li decided to never act the way she did. Seeking paradise seems like a way for him to forever get away from that anger, and gives him something good to believe in.
Original or new member? New
Desired Rank: Artisan

Twiddle

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:49 am
Twiddle
THIS. IS. AWESOME.

If I may be so bold, would you be willing to let me quest for Blue? She's my faaaaaavorite. ♥ (As long as someone doesn't already have a blue cosplay? I see you have Tsume so I'm not sure if she already exists <<)

I'll see you in Paradise…
WD Name: Blue (obviously I'll get something more appropriate xD)
Rough physical description/image: Blue!
Personality: Loyal to no end. It took a bit of convincing to get her to join the pack originally, but now it is her only goal.
Original or new member? Orig!!
Desired Rank: Sentry

WD Name: Tulivuu
Cert or uncert image: Tulivuu
Personality: Tulivuu, or Li as he likes to be called, is a very peaceful dog. He grew up with a mother that was very angry all the time, and Li decided to never act the way she did. Seeking paradise seems like a way for him to forever get away from that anger, and gives him something good to believe in.
Original or new member? New
Desired Rank: Artisan

Glad for this pack to get more attention/love! To my knowledge, someone has a Kiba, and I have Tsume, and that's it for cosplays that exist. :3 I don't know if anyone else is questing any of the characters though (I seem to remember someone mentioning they wanted to go for Toboe?) I haven't checked the cosplay list in a few months though. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:15 pm
I checked it and there's nothing in there for Blue currently, also checked the newer posts just in case it just wasn't added to the list yet. Looks like no one's claimed her! I'll post for her in Meep's bribes. :3  

Twiddle

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:48 am
Username: Kaluna Skunk
WD Name: Lala
Cert or uncert image: Lala
Personality: Stubborn, quick to judge, protective of her friends
Original or new member? New member
Desired Rank: Seeker  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:56 pm
Excellent! Let me add her! 8DDD

Twiddle

Kaluna Skunk

Puhterodactyl

Excited Apathy
((Including you since you showed some interest in the beginning, sorry if you're no longer interested and ignore!))

Alright guys! I think there's enough desire for this pack to move forward and try to become a happening thing, so here's a quick to-do list of what we need to get it rolling!

First, we need to figure out cert stuff. If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to let me know! (Even if there's something you don't like! I might not change it, but I might! I'd love to hear what everyone thinks!)

> Colors. I have no idea whatsoever. Need to ponder that one!
> Background: I was thinking of a field of white lunar flowers.
> For the icon, maybe a moon with a flower in the middle?

However, I'm not a very good artist. I can try my hand at it if need be, but it might not be very good. XDD;;; Does anyone know/is anyone good at art willing to try their hand at it?

Secondly, Arpee! We need some RP to happen, I'd love to do some recruiting RP with the new members, and maybe some normal RP with the originals! By the time we get all the other requirements (like cert) met, we'll need 5 RPs within a month of each other.

What does everyone think?  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:11 pm
I love the background and icon ideas! Also I was wondering if it would be possible to quest for Toboe?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:22 pm
Kaluna Skunk
I love the background and icon ideas! Also I was wondering if it would be possible to quest for Toboe?

Since I can only vaguely remember someone mentioning wanting a Toboe and not anything more material about that, sure! XDDD People don't claim quests, it's more who's lucky enough to snag them first. :3 Fill out a form for him if you're still interested, but remember that questing isn't claiming. 3nodding  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:29 pm
And check the cosplay list! I believe if there isn't a Toboe WD already, you're all set.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff