Leathered_Saint

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:52 pm
-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:17 pm
II Wingnut II

User Image
User Image
User Image

Crimson boxing gloves were raised to eyes level, blocking the blows from the heavier male dancing in the ring just inches from him. Taking deep breaths, he planned his next few moves very carefully. He let the other male think he was going to back down, slowly he moved back, his feet slowing, heading for the ropes. Eyes watched as his opponent relaxed and came at him, grinning he made his move. Quick jab left before a more force filled blow right. Travis watched as Cole went down, he got on top of the other male and held him in a lock, waiting for him to tap out. "Tap out!" he said through gritted teeth. After a few minutes, Coles winced and Travis watching in triumph as his friend tapped his glove repeatedly against the floor of the ring. Releasing Cole, Travis stood and the two shook hands "I need a better sparring partner... You're lacking these days.." he said to his friend. Cole had stopped fighting a while back, but he always offered to help Travis train, and with the match Logan had found for him coming up soon, his training mode was turned on.

Hearing the sound of gloves slapping against skin was the one things that made Logan's days in his gym easy. He'd suffered an injury that had put his career of fighting down the drain. He'd decided to build the gym, and when Travis came along, he decided to put everything he had on the kid, to train him and make him as well known as any pro fighter. Standing, he heard the wheels on his office chair roll as it flew behind him. He walked over to the mini fridge by the door and pulled out a bottle filled with a thick green fluid. He headed out to watch the match between Travis and Cole, watching Travis once again kick his friend to the mat. He knew that Travis was good, and so was Cole, however he did think Travis was going to need someone better to spar with before his match next week. I should make some calls... Get the kid someone to train with... He'd like that the little p***k... he thought to himself as he walked over "Don't over do it Travis" he called, tossing the male one of his protein shakes, Travis hated them, but he was good enough to drink them.

Outfit|| Logan & Travis
                                                                            Out Of Gloves:

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Leathered_Saint

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:10 pm

User Image

Camryn Grace Vanlith

Camryn had a duffle bag packed and ready to go as she stood tying her hair up in a ponytail. She'd just moved back into town after living in New York for the past year working as a private gymnastics coach. The experience was enlightening and seeing her student progress and win the gold medal was enough for her to realize her own dreams. Camryn was an aspiring gymnast since she was nine years old. She competed all across the nation and eventually was listed to compete in the 2012 Olympics. Unfortunately, Camryn had broken her ankle on the balance beam and ruined her career. She started coaching not long after that, but she wanted a little more out of life. Coaching on the side, Camryn lived in an apartment with her gay best friend Gabriel, who was an aspiring fashion designer. Confident in his element, it gave Camryn inspiration to go for her dreams as well. She started painting again, after years of conflict with her mother about choosing a career path. An aspiring artist and Gymnastics Coach, Camryn loved her simple life.

Gabriel circled around Camryn, inspecting his handiwork. "You look so sweet in that outfit. Enrique, what do you think?" He turned to his boyfriend for approval. Enrique gave her the thumbs up and Cam just stuck her tongue out playfully at both of them. Picking up the duffle bag, she kissed Gabriel on both cheeks, "Ciao boys. I will see you this evening." Camryn got into her car and started the ignition, making her way downtown. Once she pulled up to the gym, she grabbed her things and walked inside, feeling confident. The smell of sweat and hard work welcomed her graciously and Cam could already feel the adrenaline pumping. Putting her bag down, she adjusted her pony tail and put her hoodie inside the duffle bag. Walking to one end of the gym, she started stretching while looking around at all the equipment readily at her disposal. Cam scooted down into a perfect split, stretching to touch her left ankle and then her right one, she counted to twenty both times before leaning down, touching her torso to the floor. After counting, she stood up and stretched her hamstrings before bending backwards into a bridge. Kicking up her leg, she flipped over back onto her feet gracefully. Once she finished stretching, she wrapped her wrists with gauze, plugged into her ipod and walked over to the nearest punching bag. Though tall and thin with visible muscles, Cam was a lot stronger than she looked. Taking a swing, she landed a hard punch, one after the other, keeping a strong stance and punching with the beat of the song playing in her ear.

User Image

ooc: I remembered her fight scene in Iron Man. Had to use her. xD
                      feeling: Determined

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:50 pm
II Wingnut II

User Image
User Image
User Image

Gulping down what was the most disgusting protein shake ever, Travis rolled his eyes at Logan. Don't get him wrong, he was very thankful to Logan for setting him up with matches and keeping his head in the game, but it wouldn't kill the older male to add a little flavour to his protein shakes. Tossing the empty container into the trash, the male slipped his glove off before running his hand over the smooth surface of his buzz cut. He looked over at Cole, who looked as if he couldn't take even a small pat on the back, was sitting on the floor of the ring, panting and wiping sweat from his forehead. Walking over, Travis held out his gloved hand to help Cole to his feet "Thanks man" he said as he handed the male his water. Cole accepted with a small grunt of pain. Travis walked off and hopped out of the boxing ring. He was just about to head to the punching bags when someone caught his eyes. He flinched and instantly wished he hadn't looked her way. There, not even twenty feet away was Camryn, hitting the punching bag. His eyes racked over her body, drinking in the sight of her. She didn't even have to try, all she had to do was be there and he was instantly excited. Calming himself down, he looked over to Logan "I'm gonna get a run in before me and Cole get back to it" he said as he headed for the row of treadmills. He hopped on one and started it up, tuning out the sounds of the gym as he started to jog.

Watching Travis, Logan felt his right hand twitch in pain. He wasn't really in any pain, his hand had healed a year ago, but his doctors told him that he'd never regain full function. They called it phantom pain. It was the memory and shock of how it had happened that caused Logan to feel the pain. Hearing the phone ringing in his office, Logan turned towards it, but he noticed Travis's hesitation and paused. He followed Travis's gaze towards Camryn. She's back... And looking as good as she always does.. he thought to himself as Travis's voice cut through his mind. He turned to face him and nodded when he was told that Travis was going to run for a while. He watched him go before turning to the office. Looks like I missed that call.... he thought to himself as he sighed, but was it really that bad? He smiled and headed over to when Camryn was hitting the punching bag. "Hi, I'm Logan.. This is my Gym and I see you've got quite the punch there" he said, trying his best to make small talk, she was beautiful, which he assumed was why Travis had looked her way, lucky for him, Travis was in training mode, no sex and no girls, Logan was gonna win.

Outfit|| Logan & Travis
                                                                            Out Of Gloves: I am SOOOO SORRY sad I got so busy and side tracked...

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Leathered_Saint

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:12 pm

User Image

Camryn Grace Vanlith

Camryn had been listening to her perfectly organized playlist when a symphony of sorts started to play a dramatic tune. She had to stop and steady the punching back, trying not to laugh. Gabriel had been messing with her playlist again. It was a reminder that she needed to take a breather and not work herself to death. Shaking her head, she pulled up her phone to change the song when she saw a text from her friend David.

Text: Sorry I'm running late. I'll be there soon.

David had made a bet with Cam during a crazy house party last weekend. David was being cocky about how he was going to make it to the Elite Boxing Championship Finals and Camryn couldn't help but intervene with her opinions. Professional boxing was never a sport in her opinion. It's not even close. It's an exhibition, having more in common with professional wrestling than legitimate sports. Two sweaty guys motivated to dance around and beat the snot out of each other to increase their market value, helping them to negotiate a bigger cut for their next fight. Camryn just shook her head. Now she was to spar the meat head, cause he wanted to prove to her that it was indeed a sport. With martial arts and gymnastics under her belt, it was going to be a piece of cake.

Cam was just about to start her music up again when she heard a familiar voice. She'd seen and heard about Logan from the other gym rats over the course of two years, but never introduced herself. She smiled at him. "You should tell that to my sparring partner. That might prevent him from making a fool of himself today." Taking a few more swings at the punching bag, she paused and turned to stretch out a hand towards the man. "I'm Camryn."

User Image

ooc: You're fine dear. ^-^
                      feeling: Determined

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:59 am
II Wingnut II

User Image
User Image
User Image

Slowly making his way from a jog into a comfortable run he focused his gaze towards full length mirrors that lined the entire back wall of the gym. He knew that if he looked at Camryn, he'd only lose focus, and he was in training mode, which meant he shouldn't be focused on anything but the fight. Travis shook the image of Camryn out of his head, he couldn't let anything distract him, no matter how much he really wanted to get to know Camryn and not just because of how she looked. The woman looked like a goddess, but he wanted to get to know the person inside, she was definitely worth getting to know. You're losing focus again... Not that Camryn isn't a bad person to lose focus for.... But you need to get your head out of your a** and think about the fight you have next week... he thought, his mind and body not quite on the same page. Before his mind could register what was happening, he was looking over at Camryn, but it wasn't her that had taken him by surprise.. Well she was did, but this time it was Logan, his trainer. Logan was talking to Camryn.. That was pretty crappy. Travis felt his blood boil, he turned his eyes back to the mirror and turned up the speed on the treadmill.

A chuckle bubbled up Logan's throat. "I'll bet they aren't ready to take you on again." he said with a grin. He definitely liked her, she wasn't afraid of being intimidating, but she was also funny. Wonder who she spars with... he thought to himself. "Mind my asking who you spar with?.. If they aren't giving you much of a challenge you might wanna consider another partner.." he said as he watched her for a few moments. She had a great form, and her punches were solid and power packed. He flinched, he was definitely glad that he wasn't one in the ring opposite of her. I don't think we wanna see what the other guy looks like.... Poor guy.. he thought to himself with a smile, he loved a good challenge nonetheless.

Outfit|| Logan & Travis
                                                                            Out Of Gloves:

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces