I'VE BEEN AWAY; RETURNING; Help! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:48 am
I AM BACK TO GAIA!!! WHOO! TIME TO PARTAY!

So what was the point in making this thread? Well I want to know what RPs you guys/gals want to continue (please post links) otherwise I'm going to assume all of them are void and start off fresh!

If we had mate plans PLEASE let me know whether or not you'd like to continue them. I'll try to get in contact with these people but I may have not written down who the owners were, etc. SO PLEASE CONTACT ME.

I want to get back into Rping! I keep playing stories and ideas in my head and they need to be released into the world. My brain is crowded enough without them. Haha. Journal Link

**I'm hoping to graduate at the end of this quarter with my AAS degree so if I slow down please remember that I'm not gone forever, just things may have gotten busy. I check my pm's almost daily though so you can always get a hold of me.

I think that's everything. If there's anything else you'd like to point out to me please do so here.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:45 pm
heart  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:43 pm
User Image Orchideé would love sneak by and see her sister Coeur. See what kind of person she has become.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:24 pm
hibi-tea
User Image Orchideé would love sneak by and see her sister Coeur. See what kind of person she has become.

Can I say yes a million times? Because, YES, a million times. Would you like to start or shall I?  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:54 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
hibi-tea

Can I say yes a million times? Because, YES, a million times. Would you like to start or shall I?

If you wouldn't mind starting it, I would be very grateful :'D <333. I am excited.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:22 am
~Kiana_Nala~

We had a mate pair in the pridelands with my Kakra and your Eissen. Would you still be interested there?  

magnadearel

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:00 am
magnadearel
~Kiana_Nala~

We had a mate pair in the pridelands with my Kakra and your Eissen. Would you still be interested there?

Yep!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:20 am
~Kiana_Nala~
Yep!!

Woot! She has all the rps she needs for a breeding. Let me know what you need/when you'd like to get them posted.  

magnadearel

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:11 am
magnadearel
~Kiana_Nala~
Yep!!

Woot! She has all the rps she needs for a breeding. Let me know what you need/when you'd like to get them posted.

Well she was the first RP for him and because I left after that he's still at zero. I'll put some of my lions out there with him. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:15 am
~Kiana_Nala~
Well she was the first RP for him and because I left after that he's still at zero. I'll put some of my lions out there with him. XD

Haha poor boy. I can also throw some of my rogues who need rps for breedings at him if you like. <3  

magnadearel

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:19 am
magnadearel

I would love that actually. Lol. I'll take anyone so, whoever needs it? Also we could do another RP with Kakra and him if you'd like. Up to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:26 am
~Kiana_Nala~
I would love that actually. Lol. I'll take anyone so, whoever needs it? Also we could do another RP with Kakra and him if you'd like. Up to you.

Another rp between them would never hurt!
For rogues I have:
Aoi- hyena
Braskeke- leopard
Iodocus- lion
Farai- cheetah
Thandabantu- lion

magnadearel

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:28 am
magnadearel
~Kiana_Nala~

Another rp between them would never hurt!
For rogues I have:
Aoi- hyena
Braskeke- leopard
Iodocus- lion
Farai- cheetah
Thandabantu- lion

How about we start with Aoi and go down the list? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:30 am
~Kiana_Nala~

Simple! I love it. XD Who wants to start this one? We can alternate too.  

magnadearel

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:32 am
magnadearel
~Kiana_Nala~

Simple! I love it. XD Who wants to start this one? We can alternate too.

Umm, I suppose I can. One moment.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces